Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IDrew
IDrew
13 Followers

I lead him away to pay him and I notice your wallet on the table by the bed. Well, I am not going to use your money now am I. I walk into the other room and as soon as we are out of site I turn and kiss him. He pulls me into his arms and we continue where we left off. I unzip his shorts and pull his hard cock out. I take him in my hand and begin to jack him off. I feel his dick swell in my hand as we continue to kiss. Fuck me I ask. He looks at me and pulls away a little. His eyes focus and says he has to get back. He can't right now. Please I say. Fuck me. Fuck me please. I continue to rub his cock with my hand. No ma'am. I took this tray from the girl who was going to deliver it because I wanted to see you again. I am supposed to be doing something else. Me I said. No ma'am. I want to and I will if you can wait. I can wait I said. Good. Oh your cock feels so good. I kneel down and take him into my mouth. I take him completely into my mouth as he shudders and pulls away. Ma'am I have to get back and you aren't making it any easier. If you cum I will leave you alone. Ma'am I can fuck for hours and I don't think I will cum in the minute I have. Ok fine, I say as I stand. I am going to fuck you before we leave. Yes ma'am I hope you are. Good. Now here is the money and a tip. Thank my husband on the way out. Yes ma'am. He zips up and walk away. I hear him thank you for the tip and I follow with a smile.

...

Ok. Are you done or do you need more time I say with a smile. No, I am done. He will be back though. I shake my head and look at you while you sit down across from me. I am going to figure out what you two have been doing that brings a smile to both of your faces.

The rules I say. They are simple. We are going to play poker. The person across from the dealer will pick the game. Since we are already nude there will be no strip poker tonight. The wager will be dares and truths. Each time you win you get a truth. Everyone starts with one truth and can earn as many as they win. If you lose you have to say truth or dare. If you have a truth in your stack of chips then you can ask to pay a truth when you lose. The question comes from the dealer and the dare comes from the dealer. If you lose and you have no truths then you must follow the dare. Since we want to make this game last us all of our drinks, then the first time you lose the dare can't be more than first base. That is a simple kiss. The second time you lose can be second base. The third is third base and the fourth is a home run. Anything goes. So for example. If I deal these cards and you lose Drew, I will ask you truth or dare. If you chose truth, I will ask you a question. If you chose dare, I will tell you to do something innocent with someone at this table. And the game continues. If the dealer loses, then everyone comes up with the question or dare. Got it? Let us begin.

What will be the first game. You smile and say Stud, Five Card Stud. I shake my head at the bad pun and continue dealing the cards. I look and I get a pair of sixes. Ok, everyone turn over your cards. Drew had a pair of twos, you had a pair of fives and Steph had a king high. She loses and I win. Ok Steph. Truth or dare? Dare she says with a smile.

Ok. Kiss her on the neck. She looks at you and shrugs. You both smile and Steph leans over and kisses you on the neck. That was easy Drew commented. The deal moves to Steph now. Drew chooses Stud again. The cards are dealt and I lose and Steph wins. She looks at me I say dare and tell me to kiss Drew on the neck. I smirk and lean over and kiss him on the neck. Everyone laughs and the deal goes to you. So far Steph and I have two truths and you and Drew have one. I select Stud too. You deal the cards and I lose again and Drew wins. I wanted to see what the question would be so I said truth. He thinks for a minute. I don't think he can come up with a good question. After earlier he knows all about what I enjoy.

He smiles and asks how many guys I have been with. I lick my lips a little and you laugh. Steph sits up and leans toward me a little. This caught her off guard. She looked at me with a huge smile. Go on she says. Answer. I look over at you and you smile back. Go on you say. Answer. What do I say. He knows I like guys. He wants me to tell Steph. Maybe he thinks you don't know. Ok. Truth. Including you? I have been sexual with five guys.

Stephanie's eyes went wide and she looked at Drew. He had a big smile? You just grinned at me. It was my turn to deal and I won and you lost. You chose dare. I asked you to kiss Drew on the lips. That got my truth back and Steph dealt the next hand. I lost. I thought about it and I chose truth again. Without hesitation she asked what I meant by sexual with five guys. Describe what you did. Ok. Drew smiled at her and at you then at me. He nodded at me.

Ok. Today I had a guy suck on my cock and fuck me. Once I met a guy at a beach in California and we fucked and sucked each other on the beach. Three other times in College and High School I jacked off a couple of guys and went down on one. Now I only have one truth left. She said, wait a minute. Who were you with today? Drew I said as I smiled at him. He smiled back and looked at Stephanie. No way she said. Yes Drew nodded. She looked at you and you nodded. I smiled at her face as it went from shock to something lustful and playful.

You dealt next and Steph lost and you won. Kiss Drew you said. I smiled at that. So did Drew. Go on he said. Kiss me. Steph stood up and leaned over the table to kiss him. They kissed for a brief moment and sat back down. I refilled her drink because she was going to need it before the night was done. Drew dealt next and you lost. Dare you said. That was loss number two so he asked you to kiss Steph's breasts. You quickly leaned down and opened your mouth and slowly licked her nipple. Your tongue flicked softly against it and the moisture caused her to shudder. You closed your lips and kiss gently on the tip then sucked her nipple into your mouth. You released it with a grin. Steph was flush and breathing hard and a slow smile crept across her face.

My deal. I lost. That was loss number two. You and drew talked and came up with a dare. Kiss Steph on the breast. I mimicked exactly what you did on the other breast. The slow tongue, the moist lips. The hesitation when I pulled away. Again Steph shuddered and smiled. Her turn to deal. I lost again and she won. Loss number three for me. She locked eyes with me and smiled. Suck on him she nodded to Drew. Well. That went quick. Stand up Drew she said. He is going to suck on your cock. Well. I took a long drink and kneeled down. Drew wasn't very hard before I started, but after he was rock hard. I took his cock slowly into my mouth and moved my hand up his body and back down to hold his dick in my hand. I slowly moved him in and out until I felt him completely hard. I slowly pulled away as he just stood there with a blank expression on his face. Ok he said. That was too quick. Next deal was yours.

...

I watch you kneel in front of Drew and I wink at Steph. She is very dirty and hot. I want her. I am going to fuck her as soon as we hit that bed. I hope I lose soon and someone makes me fuck her. You look so good with that cock in your mouth. I get so turned on watching you. Earlier when you fucked Steph I came just hearing you. When Drew fucked you I came five times just feeling your body. Now I am watching you and I want to cum again. Oh wow. You are done. My deal. I hope I lose. Drew won and you lost again. You are not very lucky. Or you are. I think you are cheating to lose.

Drew smiled at you and asked truth or dare. This is your forth loss so anything goes. Dare you say. Suck on my cock again he says. Stephanie looks on with a big smile. You smile and go back over to him. He doesn't even bother to stand up. You go down on him in the chair. Oh my god. I am going to cum watching my husband suck on a guy's cock. Oh yes. Suck that dick. I wish I could tell you that. Oh. That is it.

Get up Steph. Let us move to the bed. She nodded and we left you two alone at the table. I push Steph to the bed and I follow her down. We fall into each others arms and we begin to kiss. A hot hard kiss. I can feel her tongue scrape against my teeth as she explores my mouth. Fuck me she says. Oh she is in trouble now. Her body and mine are almost the same size. My boobs are a little bigger, but we are like twins. I can feel her hard nipples next to mine. Her leg moves up between my legs and I feel how wet I am against her skin. I rub my pussy against her leg slowly and firm. I shudder with each motion. We lose track of time. Her body next to mine. Our hands in each others hair. Oh I am going to cum. I move my leg between her thighs and slowly part her legs. I push against her wet pussy as my tongue explores her mouth. I move my pussy against hers and I move my upper body away from hers. Now our legs are like scissors together with only our pussies touching. We begin to rock back and forth applying more and more pressure. Our hands find each others and we pull hard together. Yes, I tell her. Fuck yes. She moans as she comes. She is so wet. I am coming I tell her. She moans for me to fuck her. Yes. We are so wet. I move apart and go down on her. I put my tongue immediately inside of her. I pull her lips apart and press my tongue on her clit and run it up and down. She shudders. I apply pressure with my finger and begin to fuck her with two fingers. She is so tight. Your cock inside of her must have felt so good. I can hardly fit two fingers in her. She taste so warm and good.

I fuck her and lick her until I feel her cum in my mouth. She comes a lot. She is so wet. Her hand is pressing on my head to apply more pressure. I comply and rub harder. She comes again and this time she comes a lot more. Wow. She gets my face wet and my hands wet. It tastes and feels so good. I want her to cum more. She collapses with a shudder. I move up her body and share her taste with her. I kiss her deep. She whispers how good it was. I tell her she is amazing. I love how much she comes. You do she asks. Yes. I cum like that too. She smile and says lets see.

She moves down my body and begins to explore my neck and chest.

...

Damn Drew, I think the girls left us. I say as I pull away from his cock. Suck me more he says. I will. I think the game is over. Oh. We stand up and look at the bed. You and Steph are holding hands and rubbing your pussies together. Wow. I don't think you know we are here. That looks amazing. You two are like twins. I can't wait to fuck you. Drew grabs my cock and brings me to the couch.

I sit down and he starts sucking on my cock. I can get used to this. Watching you with a young girl and having someone suck on my cock. I look down and he is working on my cock well. I can see his lips around the shaft and it gets me harder. His hands wrapped around the base are applying pressure to my cock and balls so well I feel like I can cum. I move my hand to his head and slow him down a little. With slow motions I move his head up and down. Yes I say. Like that. Slow. Jack me off. Suck on the head. Lick my cock. You are there on the bed not three feet away. Your face is between her legs and she is obviously coming right now. I can hear her moans and screams. She can be loud. I like that. You move up to kiss her and she moves down on you as you role to your back. I have to see this closer. Hey Drew I say. Lets go to the bed.

I get up and lead him to the bed. We sit down on the edge and watch Steph licking your pussy. I hold your hand and you look up at me with such passion and lust, I am surprised. I can see Steph fucking your pussy with two fingers. I get an idea.

I go behind Steph and lean over her. I kiss her back then her neck and whisper in her ear. Put more fingers in. She likes to be fucked hard. Steph tenses and puts three fingers in. Your body arches and gets into a new rhythm. Put four in I whisper as I rub her back. She moves four fingers in and you shudder in response. That is it I say. Fuck her. Yes I hear come from your lips. Yes. Fuck me more. More please. More. Steph put your hand in. Fist her. Go on. Slowly move your hand inside her. Yes. Like that. Fuck her. Oh god you scream. Yes. Fuck me. Yes. Oh right there. Right there. Oh my god I am going to cum. I am coming. Oh yes. With a moan and shudder I can see you cum. Steph leans down and pulls her hand out of you and begins to lick your pussy. You continue to moan and cum. I can see her take your cum in her mouth and continue to lick. More she moans. Cum more. She continues to rub and pushes her hand back inside of you. You are so wet. I can see her hand going in and out of you. You arch your back and moan so loud I can barely contain myself. She pulls out of your pussy again and rubs your clit and I watch you cum so much. Your cum covers her mouth and lips. I am amazed. I have gotten you to cum like that only twice. She is doing it with no problem. You shudder again. You grab her by the hair and move her to your face to share a deep kiss. Oh my god I hear you say. She says she knows. You both kiss more and walk to the bathroom. I look at Drew and say well. We are alone now. How about we continue where we left off.

...

She is fucking me so hard with her entire hand. I can't control myself. I cum so much it squirts out and she pushes deeper. Fuck me I say. I want more. Please more. She pushes back into me and I feel her lick me and fuck me and I cum even harder again. This time I can feel it coming out and she continues to lick me and taste it. I pull her to my face so I can taste it. We kiss and I move her close to me. Oh my god, you are amazing I whisper. I know she says. Lets go get cleaned up.

We walk into the bathroom and leave the boys alone. I jump in the shower and pull her in with me. We let the water move over our bodies and we kiss. I move my hands up her naked body and I hear her moan in response. We are intertwined in each others arms and we lose track of time. I hear the shower door open and I smile as I see Drew and you enter.

...

Yes, suck my cock Drew. Fuck yes. Take that cock. After several minutes I ask do you want to join them or continue. He looks at me and continues sucking on my cock. I pulled him off of me after five more hard minutes. Lets go take a shower. We start to walk and he comes up behind me. He wraps his arms around my body and grabs my cock. I can feel him kiss my back and neck as he rubs my cock. Then he moves his hand to my ass and begins to push his finger in me. I lean into him. He takes his cock and rubs it against me. In the shower I say. In the shower. So we continue into the bathroom where you two have been for ten minutes.

I open the bathroom door with Drew following me and I see you two kissing and holding each other. It is amazing. You two look so erotic in there. The shower is huge and you two are in one corner next to the water. I wont interrupt because there is enough room for four. I open the shower door and pull Drew in. We catch the shower water and let it run down our bodies. You barely move from your corner. Drew comes up behind me and pushes me against the opposite wall and enters me with his hard cock. I push back against him as he fucks me. Wow this feels good. I just let the water run down my body as I feel him in me. I can feel his balls against mine. He continues to fuck me with such a nice cock. Now I feel hands that aren't his. I lean back and see you come up to me. Without him pulling out of me, I lean into your arms and kiss you. He continues to fuck me with you holding me. I kiss you and between my moans you tell me you love me. I whisper it back. I pull away from Drew and pick you up. I enter you completely with one motion. You gasp. My cock is so deep in you. Drew comes close to my side and helps me support your weight. Then Steph moves to my other side and holds you. They move you onto my cock up and down. We fuck you so hard and long. We fall away from the water and lean against the far wall. You get off of me and Steph climes on. I move my cock into her and it is so tight. You take her place on my side and hold her up. Drew smiles and puts one hand on my back and the other on Steph's ass to support her weight. They smile at each other as I ram my cock into her. She comes twice in the ten minutes we fuck. I feel like I am going too. I pull out and move you over to Drew and we switch positions. We hold you while he is fucking you. I push up to Steph and kiss her neck. She is watching your eyes and your lips. I take her hand and rub your body with it. I move it down to your ass and you moan with delight. I can tell you are going to cum soon. I move her hand lower and I hold it on your pussy as Drew's cock goes in and out. She hesitates a little, but only a little. She begins to rub him as he enters you. Drew can't take it. He is going to cum. I move my hand away and she continues on her own. Cum in her Drew. Yes, you moan. Fucking cum. Cum in me. Fuck me Drew. Yes. Oh my god. I am going to cum too. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Rub my pussy. Yes. Cum in me now. I feel his body tense and spasm as he comes deep in you. I reach down to rub his balls and cock and feel a hand there already. I feel you shudder and cum. You shudder again. He falls out of you and I push you against the wall and push my cock deep in you. I am not going to waste this chance to fuck you like this. You moan in excitement and surprise. Not a second went by between him coming in you and my huge cock entering you little pussy. I can feel his cum in you. It is so warm and wet. I can feel it flow around my cock as I push into you. Yes you scream Fuck me. Yes. Cum in me too you scream. I can feel hands on me and all I can think of is you. I fuck you harder. Oh fuck I am going to cum. Yes you tell me. Cum in me. Oh, I am coming. Yes. I push deep into you and you moan with the pressure. I push one last time and I cum. I can feel it shoot out into you and I shudder and shudder. I pull you back toward me and I shudder a last time. I pull out of you and lean in to kiss you. You aren't done you tell me.

...

I am coming I scream. Yes Drew. Cum in me. Cum. Oh fuck. Fuck me Drew. Fuck me. I can feel you hands on my body and I know you are helping him fuck me. Oh. I can feel Steph's hands too. They are rubbing my ass and my pussy. Her hands are wrapped around Drew's cock and rubbing his balls. I can feel her jack him off while he fucks me. He is going to cum. Oh fuck me harder. Yes. I am going to cum. I can feel her hold his cock as he comes in me. With a shudder I cum with him. He is so deep and I can feel him spasm as he comes in me. He pulled away. You grab me and push my face and body gently against the wall. You thrust your cock in me. Oh my god. My pussy is full of his cum and you are fucking me. Yes. Please fuck me. Don't stop. Push that cock in me. Oh. You are so big. Fuck me. Harder. Deeper. Yes. Cum in me. You fuck me so hard. You pull my hair and grab my throat. Your cock spasms and I hear you say you are coming. I feel your body shove against mine as you cum. I shudder with your spasm. You cum so deep in me. I can feel so much cum as you ram your cock in me and cum. You pull away.

No I whisper. You aren't done. I grab your head and shove you down to my pussy. Lick me I say. Lick the cum. Fuck yes. Oh yes. Lick me. Don't stop. I am going to cum again. Yes. Oh my god. Fucking lick me. More. More. Yes. Oh my god I am coming. I shudder and come. You move up my body. I am numb. You kiss me deeply. I can taste the warmth of the cum on your lips. Yes you said. I love you.

We pull apart to see Drew and Steph staring at us from under the shower. Their bodies touching. Damn Man. That was impressive Drew said. Yes very Steph said. I smile and move under the water. I turn to you and watch you smile back. Today was amazing. Do you want to sleep over?

IDrew
IDrew
13 Followers