Vacation Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cracked open the door, to tell the porter that we didn't order any room service, but as soon as I poked my head through the crack the door was shoved all the way open. I cried out in objection but was confronted by several Jamaican men. I recognized Bastian after the shock wore off.

"We're here to service your wife, mon," he said with a grin, as he confidently walked into the room. There were five of them; two of them walled me off from the others and forced me to a chair in the corner of the room while Bastian and the others approached the bed. My wife just giggled and said, "Oh good, more hard cocks."

I couldn't believe that they had found us, until I realized one of them was wearing a hotel uniform. Then I remembered that Bill and John said they had gotten Bastian's name from a hotel worker. I didn't see much point in protesting since Jill seemed to want what these guys were going to give her, and I would just end up getting my ass beat.

Bastian and his two friends undressed and were quickly all over Jill. I couldn't believe how big all their cocks were. Bastian fucked her first, while she alternated sucking the other two. He fucked her hard, while she crossed her legs over his back to pull him in.

After about ten minutes of hard fucking Bastian filled her cunt with his cum and made way for the next guy. He walked over to where I was, and seeing that I wasn't making a fuss motioned for the guys watching me to join the others with my wife. He sat in a chair next to mine, still completely naked, with his legs spread and his now limp cock hanging obscenely down. I had gotten hard again, watching him and his friends service Jill, and he noticed.

"You like when we fuck your wife," he said, and it wasn't a question.

I didn't argue with him as my eyes were transfixed on my wife and his four friends. She was on her hands and knees now while one of them was plugging her from behind and the other three were forcing their cocks down her throat one at a time.

"She's only acting like this because of that stuff you gave her," I told him.

Bastian laughed and slapped me on the thigh. "I didn't give her shit. Just a spice we use on the jerked chicken. Your wife just likes to fuck."

I didn't believe him at first but realized he had no reason to lie. What he said worried me. If my wife wasn't under the influence of some drug, what if she acted this way from now on? I decided not to tell her, and told Bastian that as long as he and his friends didn't say anything to her, they could fuck her as much as they wanted for the rest of our vacation.

Bastian laughed again and agreed. The five of them fucked her for hours in every position conceivable. I even fucked her several times myself. After a couple of hours she went and smoked another of her "special" joints, saying that she felt it wearing off. Bastian gave me a little smirk, but was true to his word and didn't say anything. I eventually fell asleep shortly after Bastian finally forced his big cock up Jill's ass.

When I woke up several hours later, a couple of the guys were gone but others had come to take their place. Bastian was still there, but he was passed out in a chair. Jill was still awake, and two of the new guys were dp'ing her. She seemed to be pretty out of it at this point and I wondered if she'd been allowed any sleep at all.

It was midmorning and after the two guys finished I suggested we give Jill a break for breakfast. The guys were cool, and let her take quick bath, eat some food, drink some coffee, and of course have a smoke. After that she seemed completely re-energized and was back at it with the guys.

This was the basic pattern for the rest of our vacation. She and I never left the room the remainder of our stay. There was never less than four of Bastian's friends in our room, but they were always coming and going. Bill and John saw Bastian come in one time and followed him up to our room. They of course joined in once they saw what was going on. They came and went as often as they could after that. One time they showed up with an older man. All three of them took a turn. They never introduced me to him but I'm certain he was their father. When the three of them were leaving I heard him mutter to the two boys that if either of them married a slut like Jill he'd fuck their wife too.

Eventually all the guys coming and going from our room drew the attention of the hotel manager. He was angry at first, especially when he saw two of his employees in our room, but Jill managed to convince him that it wasn't a big deal. After that, he visited several times himself.

As I was packing our bags to leave, Bastian and several of the others were getting their last piece of my wife's overused pussy and ass. I had to pull her away when the taxi arrived to take us to the airport. She threw on her sundress and sandals for the cab ride.

When we got to the airport, the driver was about to unload our bags when he saw the puddle of cum Jill had left in his back seat. I promised to pay him extra so he could get it cleaned, but he didn't want money. Instead, he drove us to the very top of one of the parking garages where there was no cars and got in the back seat with my wife. He gave me the ticket and told me to go pay the parking fee.

The fat driver was still fucking her when I got back, but he had locked the cab doors. I had to stand outside and watch through the windows as he fucked her for about twenty minutes. When he finished he drove us back to the terminal and then charged me for the time that he spent with my wife!

When we finally boarded the plane, I let Jill sit in the seat next to the window. She got out a blanket and pillow and was asleep before the plane even took off. Everything turned back to normal once we returned home. The only thing that has changed is that we have occasional anal sex. Her pussy returned to normal after a few days, and while her ass will never be as tight as it was that first time, it is still very snug.

Jill hasn't acknowledged what happened since we got back and acts like nothing happened. At first I was content to leave it behind us in Jamaica, but lately I've been having trouble getting the image of her taking all those big cocks out of my mind. The other day I went to the store and bought some jerk for chicken just so I could see the list of ingredients. I've checked them out and I'm pretty sure I've figured out which one Bastian gave her. I stopped by the fast food place I used to work at and one of the kids I used to work with said he could hook me up with some weed.

I'm trying to resist, but one of these weekends I'll probably take her for a mini vacation to a nearby city and see what happens.

12