Vacation Encounters Ch. 01

Story Info
Hotwife on a date.
5.8k words
4.08
130.6k
27
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After living in Southern California for 30 years, my wife and I find it hard to stay away. Both being semi-retired, me from the military and her from teaching, we can pick and chose the jobs we take and when we take them in our business. Consequently, we schedule ourselves 6 weeks or so in San Diego, each September and October, since it is still beautiful there and most of the tourists have left.

We are also fortunate to have bought a condo near the beach 25 years ago, using my reenlistment bonus as a down payment and renting it out during the summer months. It has paid for itself since then. The wife and I and some of our friends us it during the rest of the year. September and October are reserved for us, though.

It has been five years since we left there and the lifestyle we enjoyed for many years prior. That lifestyle was "swinging and wife swapping." I know risky business. We always tried to have safe sex. But sometimes, well, you know.

Donna's New Year' resolution this year was to really get in shape, not that she was that bad as it was, especially for a 55 year old woman. We both worked out daily in the fitness center as well as power walked three times a week.

I have to admit. She did get more buff and tight. She actually started to develop noticeable muscles within a few months. They looked good on her as well as the tan she has been working on.

As we were planning our trip, she came to me with a request. Now I knew why she wanted to get hot looking again.

She wanted to date guys while we were in San Diego. She told me she had been thinking about it a lot since our last trip and has been having deep cravings for months.

"You have been the recipient of those cravings. Now please let me do this, just this one trip." I will say she has been fucking hot these last few months. I told her I would think about it.

That weekend she brought it up while we were out for the evening. I told her I was waiting to see if she still wanted to do it and she said she did,.

Well, for better or worse, I told her it was alright but how were we gonna go about finding her someone.

She said she already had that covered, just in case.

Donna will take over from here and tell her story.

"I have contacted that "Singles and Swingers" paper that comes out each Wednesday. You remember you used to read it."

"Well, a 2"x2" unlimited words ad is $50 a week and I figure two weeks. If I can't attract a hung stud that wants to ravish a hot MILF in that time, I'll forget the whole thing.

I showed him the ad. It read: MWF, 55, 5'6", 132, 36B, 27, 36, looking for a very physically fit, hung GENTLEMAN for occasional date, Sep/Oct timeframe in SD. I am very physically fit, age/race, unimportant. Husband OK with this. Pics available. Contact: MWF55@skip.com. Hurry guys, I'm waiting.

He told me that was fine and to go ahead with it.

I asked him if I could ask one more thing. A no from him, would not be a deal breaker, Just wanta know.

He told me I can ask.

"Honey, you have never watched me when it was only me and a guy having sex. I would like for you to watch us, just once. If you say no then it is a no. My dates will be like they always were. Just weird that you and I can be in the same room, hell, on the same bed with another couple and it doesn't bother you at all to see some guy, white or black fuck my brains out and make me cum all over his cock."

He explained that he was occupied with fucking some woman's brains out and that it was just different, when I was by myself.

"There is one way I may consider it. That is if it was videotaped for me to watch. It would be like watching a porn flick. I think I could become detached from it and it would be a whole lot easier to hit "stop", than close my eyes or walk away."

"Okay, baby, no more talk about that. We will see when the time comes. I don't want to ruin this because of that. It is not that important. Just kind of a turn on is all." I kissed him.

The ad was put into the next edition. Now all I had to do was wait. I read it online, and it looked good.

The e-mail address was set up strictly for this purpose, so I knew as soon as I got mail, it would be from the ad.

Nothing Wed. night or Thursday. Friday night after we got home from dinner, we checked and I had 8 responses. Not bad, I thought.

The first was from a guy that sounded about as interesting as grass growing. The second showed promise. He was a SWM, 38, never married, considered himself a real gentleman, especially around a real lady. I was liking this guy, already. He had pics available, all kinds.

This one I kept. The next few I deleted. I could tell that all they wanted was to fuck me and leave. I didn't want that.

I was about to open number 8 when another one came up. The subject read, "I would love it to be me."

I clicked on it. I noticed an attachment. I read the content first.

SBM, 41, 6'2", 205, VERY physically fit(see pic), I am in the US from So. Africa for a year, I am always looking for a date. I will treat you with the utmost respect and caring. I know how to show a lady a good time. I love to dance, not much of a drinker, fitness, you know and yes I love sex. Especially with a woman who is my equal in physical fitness. Are you that woman?

I opened the attachment. "Oh, my god." There was a picture of him, standing by a set of weights in a tank top and spandex workout shorts. Her was utterly beautiful. What a specimen of man. The perfect body. Wide muscular shoulder, large, deep pecs, a hard 8 pack abs were visible thru the mesh tank top. His legs were very muscular and I couldn't help but notice the extremely large bulge in his spandex shorts.

This was a keeper.

I immediately, went into my picture file and found a couple of me in my workout clothes to send him. One was of me in a white sports bra and white, tight cotton shorts, socks and sneakers. My hair piled on my head. The other one was me in a hot pink leotard with high cut bottom. Showed my hard tight butt in profile.

I wrote, "I am very interested in us getting together. Do you have any other pics. I have many more to share if you want." I hit "send".

I sent the same two off to the white guy also and asked him for pics of him and that I was very interested in him.

The next day, I got an answer from my 38 year old white guy. There were 3 attachments. I read the contents first.

"You are truly a beautiful, 55 year young woman. I love your pics. I hope you enjoy mine and I have more if you do. I look forward to our continued correspondence and hope I am the lucky guy to date you Your husband is sure one lucky guy. Carl.

I opened the attachments. "YESSSSSSSSSSS." There he was on the beach, muscles gleaming under a deep tan, as he was walking up from the surf with his long board. A surfer I thought. I know they have stamina. The next was him standing on a patio, in just board shorts and saluting with a Corona. My kind of guy. The third was of him in a short sleeve shirt, unbuttoned, with just a hint of those tanned muscular pecs and hard abs. He was also in Wrangler jeans, unbuttoned, but zipped, thumb in the waist band and a bulge running down his left leg. I was in lust.

I had no more prospects as of yet, so I figured what the hell. Might as well take this to the next level.

I had Paul pick out some pics to send him. He smiled and told me. Let's see if this guy is serious. You sure as hell seem to be.

Paul is proud of the way I still look and enjoys showing me off. So he was into this. He chose.

One of me in a purple bikini, profile from the waist down, showing a lot of butt cheek and twisted toward the camera from the waist up. Showing nice hard abs and a most of my little tits.

The next was me in a black demi bra, with nipples and aerolas peeking over the top and a pair of black lace boy cut panties and 4 inch, fuck me heels.

Number three, shocked me that my husband would send that one,of me, wearing a white, wicked weasel, right after I had come out of our pool. It was transparent. My little brown nipples showed through and my brown close cropped pubes were on full display. I had a grin from ear to ear. Paul had fucked me right there on the patio after that shot.

I wrote nothing, just hit Send.

A few hours later we checked and my black Adonis was back at me. Four attachments and a quick note. "Enjoy and I hope to show you in person. You are an extraordinary woman, for any age.." Raymond.

First, him in just those spandex shorts, bulge down the leg, head just out of eye shot. Second, his strong muscular butt, below a small waist. Your typical "V" shape. Third, "OHHHHHHHHHH, baby." His big black beautiful cock, hanging down flaccid between his spread legs, like a short third leg and fourth, "FUCK ME TO TEARS." It was fully erect, a real nice 8 incher as I was to find out, and 6 thick inches. His balls looked like they were the size of golf balls at least. The thing that really caught my eye, when I zoomed to 200 was the head, cut, just enough flair to make getting a good suction on it possible. Not blunt, but torpedo shaped, just right for penetration of all holes I thought. My panties were wet. Paul was gonna get raped tonight.

My husband, looked at me and said. "From your breathing and your squirming, it looks like you made you choice.

"Honey, I want to wait for Carl's pics. Yes, Raymond is one impressive specimen of black manhood."

I sent him the same pics I had sent Carl.

We called it a night and went to bed. I sucked my husband's 71/2" until I had his load in my mouth. I showed it to him. Showing him that I was a good slut wife, before I swallowed it all.

He was so fucking excited, that before he went flaccid, he was stroking himself and damn, if he wasn't ready again in less than 10 minutes.

He told me to get on all fours. He wanted my ass. I never can refuse him my ass. It is his alone. No matter how much I like what a guy had done to me, I never give another man my ass. Not much has been sacred in our sex life but that is.

He fucked my wet pussy for a few minutes until he was real hard and wet. I try to never have him use lube. My pussy juices are always enough, along with a few drops of saliva and his precum. This time was no different. He slid slowly and gently in, until the corona was inside my sphincter, he stayed still as usual until I pushed back and that was his que to push it all the way in, one long push, until his pubes tickled my hot ass. He hammered me for over 10 minutes before I felt him swell again. I worked my clit like a wild woman, he was not going to fill my ass, without me having an orgasm. Just as he came, he slapped my ass real hard. With that and me working my clit, I went over the edge in roof raising scream, that would probably wake the neighbors. Fuck em. I was in ass fuck heaven.

The next day, Monday, we had to do some business downtown, so we didn't get home until after dark. There were several more replies. I ignored them all when I saw a reply from Carl, with attachments.

I opened it.

"I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed yours. Damn, where have you been all of my life."

I had to smile at that. I opened the pics.

First was of him in a bikini swimsuit, and bathing cap. He was in a triathalon. It was a wonder he could keep it all in. Of course the water was pretty chilly. The next was him with just a towel around him and a nice big hardon tenting out. I was impressed so far. Next, "OHHHHHHHHH, my, look at that." He was longer and maybe even thicker than Raymond. I finally realized how tall he was standing in a door way. He was at least 6'2. The last made my heart flutter, my breath came in short bursts. Here was a white man, with a cock as big as any black man I have had. He was over 10" and the head was purple and looked like a helmet sitting atop that column of magnificent, white cockmeat.

I wanted then both. I had to have them both. I pleaded with my husband and he said, he could see why I would and agreed. I wonder if he still wants to only see me fuck these studs on a videotape. I am not going to push it though.

There was a little over 2 weeks until we leave for San Diego. My husband is gonna be one tired, fucker, by then. He may have reservations about me dating other guys, but he is always the recipient of my adventures.

Neither he nor I consider him a cuckold, I know some of you will think that. Well, fuck ya. The thing is when I date like this, he can date as well and I bet he will this time. We know a hot little Filipina that I am gonna set him up with, as thanks. We will both leave very happy.

It was time to leave for San Diego, we packed the SUV and were on the way. We had a date with Raymond first to meet and see how we got along, before we set up a date.

After getting settled into the condo and spent most of the next day getting it stocked and cleaned, it was time to meet Raymond. We made reservations at an out of the way Italian restaurant that was one of our favorites and the owners knew us well.

We met Raymond in the foyer and we were like old friends, the intros were not really necessary. We had a booth near the back reserved and our privacy was respected, after we ordered. I have to say I was more impressed with Raymond in person than I thought I might be. He really was the model of a gentleman. There was no hint of intimacy, other than some light touching and mild innuendos. Paul approved and I made a date with Raymond for the next night, Friday.

I asked him how he preferred me to dress. He said that he would make reservations at a place that had a dress code, any sexy, elegant dress would be fine. We would be in the company of other well dressed people and that I would fit right in.

The next day, I wanted to go shopping for a dress. I found a royal blue, simple but elegant with a plunging neckline and it came about 4 inches above my knees. It fit my tight body to a tee. A new demi bra and thong in the same color, completed the ensemble.

That evening as I was getting dressed, my husband, came into the room and watched me getting dressed. After I had put on the bra, thong, sheer black stay ups and black, sling back heels, I walked over to him and told him how much I loved him and that I could not thank him enough for letting me go on these dates.

Little does he know that shortly after I leave, he is gonna have a visitor. We will probably cross paths at our doorway tomorrow morning. Kim can take his mind off of anything.

Raymond picked me up and when we arrived at a restaurant, I never knew existed. It was in the La Jolla hills and was about as exclusive as you can get. There were people of all ages and they all were rich, no doubt of that. Raymond seemed to be one of them. Many of them knew him and came over and I was introduced as his date ,for the evening.

One woman told him that I was the most elegant and best looking date she has ever seen him with.

After a fashion the dance floor opened up and we danced for a couple hours. He held me close, as most of the songs were slow numbers. He told me how proud of me he was. How much he loved being here with me and how much he was looking forward to leaving and going back to his place.

I pushed myself into him and held on tight. I could feel his big bulge start to twitch and I thought I felt a slight rise. I heard him moan against my neck. I guess I was right.

About midnight, we made our excuses and left. One of the women I had been talking too, hugged me and whispered, "You are in for the night of your life." I had a feeling she was right.

When we arrived in his driveway, Raymond came around to my side, picked me up and carried me into his house. No sooner he put me down, then I turned came up on my tiptoes and crushed my lips against his. He responded, our tongues dueling. His strong black hands ran up and down my back, as he was raising my dress, higher and higher until it was around my waist. He backed me up to a chair, reached down and lifted one of my legs, onto the cushion and while doing so knelt down, grabbed me by the hips and turned me, so my pussy was level with his face. My juices had long ago soaked my thong and were trickling down my right leg.

He bowed his head and I felt his tongue against the hot skin of my upper thigh.

"Oh, my god. " He was licking my womanly juices from my thigh, working his way toward my hot, steamy pussy. That thick tongue parted the blood engorged lips of my labia, causing me to jerk in response, but what came next...........he dug his tongue in and up until it came in contact with my sensitive clit. It was like someone had tripped a trigger, that set off an explosion, in the deepest recesses of my womanhood. My body stiffened, shook and with a cry of absolute passion, I let loose with a stream of hot, flowing love juice.

He sensed what was happening and engulfed my entire pussy in his mouth and formed a suction and took all my cream into his mouth, sucking like he was trying to swallow my love nest, whole. I don't know how long this went on. All I know is when he let go, my legs gave way and I would have surely fallen down, if not for his strong black hands around my waist holding me up.

I was suspended like that for a few moments until I gained back my strength and composure, as he started to stand up, I looked down at him, his face a sodden mess of female juices.

His hands went to my head, lifted it and our lips once again devouring each other. My juices were intermingled with our saliva. I loved the taste.

Once we broke apart, I smiled up and him and thought to myself. Here is a man that is truly a connoisseur of pussy.

"Now it is time for the main event," he said as he unzipped my dress and pulled it the rest of the way up and over my head, laying it over the back of a chair. Next he walked behind me and unsnapped my bra, pushing the straps off the shoulder so it could drop. I put it on top of the dress. His big forefingers, got beneath the delicate strings of my thong and he lowered them to my feet and I stepped out of them. He wadded them in his hand and inhaled my essence. My panties were to be his.

With the ease of lifting a baby, he carried me to his bedroom. There was a soft bedside lamp lit. The king size bed was covered with black, silky sheets, that made me shiver with the coolness of them. He gently lay me on my back and started to get undressed. I have been waiting for this moment since I first saw the picture of his beautiful, black body.

"Lay back on the pillows, baby." There were several pillows against the headboard and it put me in just the right position to watch his hot black body come slowly into view. I couldn't help myself, I rubbed a finger through my wet labia, touching my still erect clit as I watched him standing there in only a pair of black, silk boxers with a huge bulge inside. I just stared at the boxers.

He knew the effect he was having on me as he slowly, slid them down his muscular legs. When he stood up straight, there it was, hanging down, looking very menacing.

His big black hand stroked it a couple times and then he crawled on the bed and knee walked up to me and straddled my body and continued until he had that big, black snake hanging over my mouth. I had slid down a bit and was in the perfect position for him to drop it right into my cock hungry, mouth.

Mouth wide open, tongue sticking out to accept this handsome, muscular black man's perfect cock . Just inches from my lips a large drop of precum, slipped off the end and created a long clear string that met my lips. His cock and my lips were momentarily joined, until it fell off and onto my tongue. I left it there, tongue stretching to lick that erect, virile black cock.

Raymond being the perfect gentleman that he is didn't make me wait. He bent his cock down so I could have what I waited all day for. "Donna, just suck the head. Seal your lips tightly behind it and use your tongue to coax out more of that precum, that you like so much."

12