Vacation From Hell Ch. 01

Story Info
He has such a cheating wife.
1.3k words
3.84
247.1k
32

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freefred
freefred
61 Followers

Damn, I think, what in the world am I going to do now? Can I accept what happened last night and go on or is my marriage to the woman of my dreams over? What I had thought would be a wonderful vacation had now turned into a vacation from hell.

My wife Pam and I had rented this cabin on the lake for a week, from Saturday noon until Saturday noon, and it was now only Monday noon.

In a couple of hours our friends Bill and Carol would be arriving. They had rented the cabin next to ours. Bill was a salesman and had to meet with a customer this morning and would not be arriving until around 6 this evening.

I knew that I had better get busy cleaning up the cabin they were staying in, even though I felt like shit. My stomach was sore from throwing up last night and when I let my mind dwell on what had happened I got the dry heaves and would have thrown up again if I had anything left in my stomach. All I have done for the last two hours was cry.

Perhaps for the reader's benefit I should start at the beginning of how this state of affairs happened and give you a description of us. Pam and I (my name is Frank) are both in our early 30's and have been married now for 8 years. We met when I was a senior in college and Pam was a junior. We dated for a year and a half, until she graduated and that summer we were married. After I graduated I went to work for a software company and two years later I started my own company. It's been hard work and a lot of long hours but this last year the company has really took off and is doing great. Pam also took a job after we were married and her paycheck was probably all the kept us going during the lean years. She is a legal secretary for a big Law firm back home. Since we couldn't afford a child for the last few years she was on the pill, Pam looks like an oversized Marilyn Monroe, Beautiful long blond hair, 5'10" with 38DD breast. and weighs about 140. Simply put, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever known. I'm about 6'2" and work out about twice a week. I weigh in at 220. My cock is 7 inches long and about 2 inches in diameter so I've never had any complaints from my wife. As far as I know we were both virgins when we married and have always been faithful to each other. Our sex life up to this point had always been great, although Pam was pretty straight-laced and usually only wanted to make love in the missionary position. While I love to eat her out and taste her, she seldom returned the favor and had never let me cum in her mouth. She was also very touchy about her ass, if during the passion of making love I ventured a finger toward her anus she would grab my arm and pull it away.

We got here Saturday afternoon after stopping in town for groceries and a case of beer. The weather was beautiful so after unloading the car and getting the cottage arranged we decided to do a little fishing in the time we had left before dark. The Bass were hitting and we caught three good sized ones before we had to come in. I immediately filleted them and Pam made us a nice supper. While Pam was cleaning up I grabbed a beer and went to sit on the porch. That's when I saw this guy pull up at the cottage next door where Bill and Carol would be staying. He carried some stuff into the cottage and in a little while he came back out with a beer in his hand. Wondering what was going on I decided to check it out and walked over to him. I introduced myself and he said his name was Joe. Joe was maybe 2" taller than me and probably about 50 lbs. heavier. He has the build of a football player. He was with a group of other guys that had a big cottage on a lake about ten miles away but the cottage he was to stay in wasn't ready yet so after hunting for someplace to stay until Monday he found this one. He knew that they would have the cottage ready for him by Monday noon and that another couple would be arriving Monday for this cottage. At about this time Pam came out and joined us. I introduced them and I kind of notice that Joe was mighty friendly with Pam and I thought he was undressing her with his eyes. After talking about fishing and the weather and who knows what else for awhile we went back to our cottage.

When we got back in our cottage I got us both another beer. We sat and made small talk for a while and Pam brought up Joe two or three times, wondering where he lived and what he did. I wasn't interested in Joe and after awhile when my beer was gone I suggested we go to bed. I stripped out of my cloths and got under the covers naked (the way I usually sleep) while Pam went into the bathroom. When she came out she had on her baby doll nightie, I knew then that I would be having fun tonight. I pulled her to the bed and buried my tongue in her mouth, one hand rubbing her tits and the other going under her panties and rubbing her pussy lips. Pam wasted no time in reaching for my cock. I started pulling her baby dolls off and licking my way down to her breasts, taking a nipple in my mouth and stretching it out with my lips. After giving both nipples a good tongue-lashing I headed south. What I found there surprised me, she was soaking wet, I ate it up and stuck my tongue in as far as I could, then going back up to her clit. Pam was moaning and lifting her hips off the bed, thrusting into my face. I moved around to the 69 position to get my cock by her face. She licked it a few times and kissed it but avoided letting me put it in her mouth instead urging me to put it in her.

While licking her clit and pussy lips I shoved 2 finger in her and tried to reach her G spot. I must have found it for she started screaming and cumming. Her nectar was sweet as honey. As she settled down I quickly reversed ends and drove my cock in her. She was so wet it went all the way in with just one stroke and I know I hit bottom. This sent her over the edge again and as her cunt gripped my cock so tight it took me along with her. It felt like I would not stop cumming, throb after throb I kept going, sliding in and out, keeping her thrusting with me until we both had cum again.

As we slowly rolled apart I pulled her to me, telling her how much I loved her and kissed her, She held me too and told me she loved me too. She laughed and said she had cum at least three times and didn't think she had ever cum that much before.

As I held her to me I said we had better get to sleep cause I wanted to be out on the lake fishing at first light. Cuddled together we soon fell asleep.

(To be continued)

freefred
freefred
61 Followers