Vacation From Hell Ch. 05

Story Info
Franks decides to continue vacation.
2.7k words
3.71
115.5k
17

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freefred
freefred
62 Followers

Going back into the cottage I gave a lot of thought to just packing up and going hone, with or without Pam. But I had really been looking forward to this vacation for a least the last 4 years. It's been that long since we had had a real vacation, not just a weekend away from home.

No, I decided, I was going to stay and have a lot of fun fishing with Bill and Carol, even if my heart was breaking. I figured I would be fishing by myself most of the time. Not with Pam as originally planned. I doubt if she will want to be seen in public for a day or two. She couldn't wear her shorts and halter tops with all the bruises and hickeys all over her. She needed long pants and turtleneck sweaters to cover them all up, plus I don't think she will be able to walk normally for a few days as sore as she is now between her legs.

I didn't know yet what I was going to tell Bill and Carol about Pam. I guess at first I will just say that she wasn't feeling well and wouldn't come out of the cottage. At this point I still didn't want them to find out about what Pam had done.

That much decided for now I went into the second bedroom to see about a place to sleep tonight. I was sure I wouldn't be sleeping with Pam in that cum coated bed. Finding sheets and pillowcases I made up the bed and then went back to the other bedroom, where Pam was still asleep. I gathered up all of my clothes and transferred them to the other bedroom. As I finished putting them in the closet I heard a car pull up outside. Going to the window I saw that Bill and Carol had finally arrived.

Going out to greet them, I tried to act as normal as possible. I didn't want them to see how bad I really felt.

"Well," I said, "I see you two finally made it." When I got closer I saw that there was a third person in the back seat.

"What are you doing here," Bill said "I figured you and Pam would be out on the lake fishing when we got here. Oh, we also brought Carols sister with us, Jane, met my best friend Frank"

As she got out of the car I couldn't help but notice how good she looked. Long, straight black hair that hung down to her waist and a great tan. She was wearing a tank top and short shorts. Her bellybutton and her flat stomach were a sight to behold

"Hello, Frank, Nice to meet you," she said.

"Hi, Jane," I said. Looking at her I didn't think she was more than a teenager but I knew Carol was thirty so she had to be older than she looked.

Meanwhile Carol came around the car and asked, "Where's Pam? And what wrong with you, your eyes are all red and bloodshot?"

Damn, I didn't think she would see that so soon. Trying to think fast I said, "It must be all this fresh air. I think my allergies are acting up a little. Pam's not feeling to good right now," I told them, "the last I saw of her she was sacked out fast asleep."

"Hey, you people, I need some help here to carry all this stuff in," Bill said as he lifted a suitcase out of the trunk.

We all went to help him. As Jane started to lift her suitcase out, I stepped up and took it for her and said, "Let me carry that for you."

Going into the cottage I was surprised to see that it looked like someone had been in and cleaned it up. The beer cans and ashtrays were all gone and even the dried cum had been cleaned up off the floor.

"Which room will be yours, Jane." I asked.

"Whichever one Bill and Carol don't take." she replied.

Bill and Carol went into the front bedroom and put their luggage on the bed. "I guess the back one will be yours, Jane," I said as I carried her suitcase into the room that Pam had had her big gangbang in. She would be sleeping in the bedroom directly across from our kitchen window. Maybe I'll get lucky like Pam, I thought.

Bill came in with a couple of sacks of groceries and put them on the kitchen table. "Grab your tackle, Bill. Let the girls unpack and let's get some fishing done," I said.

"Sure, If it's alright with them," he said.

"You guys go ahead," Carol said, "we can get everything shipshape here better without you two around."

"Get your gear, Bill," I said, "and I'll met you down at the dock."

Going back to our cottage I went in the bedroom where Pam was still sleeping. I started shaking her to wake her up.

"WHAT??" Pam said.

"You had better get cleaned up," I said "if you don't want Carol to see you looking like a whore. Bill and Carol are here and Bill and I are going fishing now. Carol might be coming over to see you soon, so I suggest you get cleaned up or she's going to have a pretty good idea of why you don't feel good."

Going out to the dock I saw that Bill was already there ready to go. I shoved us off then Bill started the motor and we headed across the lake. At this point I didn't much care what happened to Pam. If she was embarrassed or humiliated all I can say is tough titty said the kitty when the milk turned sour. She made her bed, now she can lie in it.

Once we were across the lake Bill turned the motor off and I started rowing to keep us within casting distance from the shore, slowly heading toward the upper end of the lake. We both started casting and since it was about seven o'clock I figured we had about an hour until we needed to head back.

Bill was first to hooked a big one, a nineteen inch bass that must have weighed about four pounds. After putting it in the live net and dropping it over the side Bill seemed in the mood to talk.

"I'm sorry about bringing Jane along," he said, "but Carol and I decided that this is what she needs. Time away from the stresses of home and everything. Her divorce was final last week and she has been so depressed lately that Carol was worried about her health. She told Carol that she had been crying so much she couldn't sleep and didn't even feel like eating."

"She's divorced?" I asked, "She hardly looks old enough to be married."

"Yeah," he said, "she doesn't look her age, but she's 26. She caught that scumbag of a husband of hers with another woman, right in her own bed. I think he had been cheating on her ever since the day they go married 3 years ago."

"Damn," I said, "that's tough. A cheating spouse can cause a lot of pain and heartache. We'll have to cheer her up while we're here this week. Since the divorce is final the hard part is behind her, now she just needs to get over it and get on with her life."

"Yeah, that's what we've been telling her. She needs to find something else to think about other than her divorce." Bill said.

"She's a hell of a good-looking gal." I said, "I'm sure there are hundreds of men out there who would love to get to know her, If she could get a new love interest I’m sure that would take her mind off her troubles."

"I don't know," Bill said, "she talks like she will never trust another man for a long, long time. She said she's sworn off men. I think it would take someone special now to get her interest."

"Well, stranger things have happened." I said, "but this vacation should help. Getting away from home and out here on the lake fishing, getting close to nature, it should relax her and give her something else to think about."

We then resumed our fishing and in the next hour we each caught a couple more bass, enough for a good meal. The sun was gone by the time we returned to the dock. After we put everything away and filleted the fish I told Bill to take them and enjoy their meal.

When I got back to our cottage I was a little surprised that Pam was all cleaned up. She was wearing slacks and a turtleneck sweater to cover the bruises and hickeys. She immediately asked if I wanted some supper. I took a quick shower while she prepared a meal for us. I ate in silence thinking about all that I wanted to say to her and how I was going to say it. After eating I grabbed a beer and went and sat down in the front room. Pam cleaned up the kitchen and then joined me in the front room sipping on a glass of red wine. I noticed that she was walking like she was still sore between her legs.

"I guess now is as good a time as any for that long talk you mentioned," she said. "But first I want to tell you that it is only you I love, last night was just lust and the chance to live out my fantasy. It's over now and we can go on from here as if nothing happened. That is, if you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

"Oh, so that's the way it is? You think all there is to it is for me to forgive you and all will be well again. You have no regrets about humiliating me. You have no regrets about cuckolding me. You think all I have to do is forgive you and everything will be as it was again.

"You have no idea of how much hurt and pain I suffered last night. I got so physically ill last night when I saw you sucking that guys asshole that I threw up. How can I ever trust you again? How soon will it be before you want to live out another fantasy?"

"Please, Frank" she sobbed, "I didn't think what I did would put our marriage in jeopardy, I thought you might even enjoy seeing another man make love to me. I've read those stories of men who love to see their wives with other men."

"Well one things for sure, Pam," I said, "I'm not one of those men. I hated it. If I ever even think you have been with another man our marriage is over. It might even be over now. I haven't made up my mind yet.

"Do you realize that you not only put our marriage in jeopardy you also put our lives in jeopardy. Do you know how many sexually transmitted diseases there are out there? Including AIDS. It can take up to six months before HIV can even be detected, so for the next six months, if we do have sex, I will be using those rubbers you got but didn't use for protection. And as soon as we get home you will get tested. One things for sure, for the rest of this vacation we are not having sex. I don't think I could stomach being with you just now."

"Oh Frank," she was crying now, "I wanted to showing you all I learned last night. Remember all the times you wanted me to go down on you, or the way I wouldn't let you touch my anus. I learned how good it can feel and how much I enjoyed it. I thought you would be happy that I had learned so many different ways to please you."

"I would have love you learning those things Pam, but with me not some strangers. I guess I wasn't forceful enough with you, you always fended me off when I tried them, but you let Joe and how many others do it. In fact, Pam, how many others were there. I saw Joe and George, but this morning I saw one or two other cars leave. How many men did you fuck last night?"

"You saw Joe and George. After they couldn't get it up again Joe called the rest of the guys he was to stay with. There were seven others that came over later," she said.

"And I suppose you fucked and sucked all of them. How many fucked you in the ass?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want to hear all this Frank. I'm sure it will just hurt you more."

"Yes, I'm sure. I want to know all that you did and I want to know if you enjoyed it as much as you seemed to."

"Well," she said, " I think all of them fucked me in the pussy and later most of them in my ass. I swallowed so much cum that I haven't been hungry all day. I've also had the shits today, I think its because of all the cum in my rectum. And yes, I did enjoy it. It was fantastic, although I am still sore down there. But those big cocks hit places in me that have never been touched before. I spent the whole night it seemed, going from one orgasm to another, one after another. As soon as one cock pulled out another hard cock was there to take its place. I though many times that I had cum so much that I couldn't possibly cum again but I always did. Like I said it was fantastic. I'm sorry Frank, but that's the way it was."

"So," I said, "it sound like you might want to try it again sometime. I want you to know now that if it does happen again that our marriage is over. You know that don't you?"

"Yes, Frank," she said, "I enjoyed it, but like I said, it's over. I’m sorry I hurt you so but it will never happen again. I've lived out my fantasy and now I just want to go back to the way we were before, as if nothing happened."

"We can never go back to the way we were before it happened, Pam, because it did happen. I loved you with all my heart but now I'm not so sure. You're going to have to earn that love and trust back by your faithfulness in the future. And I'm going to tell you right here and now that I might have a fantasy to live out myself sometime in the future. You might find yourself in the same boat I'm in right now, and I expect you to be just as forgiving."

"I won't like it Frank," she said, "but maybe I can understand your feelings a little."

The next morning, before daylight, I slipped into the kitchen just to look over at Jane's bedroom. I must have been too early for her room was still dark. Turning on the light I started to make coffee. Later as I was setting at the table sipping my coffee Pam came out of her bedroom. She was again dressed in her slacks and turtleneck sweater. I told her if she was going fishing with me that she would get really hot after the sun came up wearing all those clothes. She said she didn't feel like fishing and that I could go without her. I told her about Bill and Carol and about Carol's sister Jane and asked her if she wanted to go down to the dock with me and meet them.

"No, Frank," she said, "they're your friends not mine. Just tell them I'm still not feeling good and wanted to sleep in today. I'll meet them later when I'm feeling better. Besides, I'm still sore and I hate wearing these long clothes to cover up the bruises."

---------

(Sorry this is taking so long, but I have gone back to work full-time helping a friend out and have not had much time to keep up my writing. There are still at least two chapters still to go, but it may take a while. Meanwhile, thanks for the feedback, both the good and the bad.)

freefred
freefred
62 Followers