Vacation From Hell Ch. 06

Story Info
The vacation continues.
3.1k words
4.02
116.5k
19

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freefred
freefred
62 Followers

By the time I got down to the dock with my thermos of coffee and my fishing tackle Bill was just finishing locking his motor on the boat he and Carol would be using.

"The girls will be down soon. Where's Pam?"

"She's still not feeling too good. She said she wants to sleep in this morning and hopes to feel better tomorrow." I said.

"Well, in that case," Bill said, "why don't you take Jane in your boat so Carol and I can fish together and it won't be so crowded as three in a boat. I don't know how much Jane knows about fishing, she said she hasn't gone fishing since she was a little girl."

"Her Dad loved to fish. I think Carol got that from him but she said Jane never seemed to care much for it. You may even have to teach her how to cast, especially with these open-faced spinning reels. That was one job I wasn't looking forward to so I'll be glad to palm it off on you," he laughed.

"I'm sure it won't be too bad." I said. "If she knew how to cast with one of those old casting reels she should pick it up real quick. One advantage of these spinning reels is that you don't get those backlash problems."

We stood around and talked for a while, waiting for the girls. We discussed where we wanted to fish. I told Bill that I had been going across the lake and fishing the far bank where there were no cottages and the woods came right down to the waters edge. Bill thought he and Carol would stay on this side for now and just work the bank toward the spillway at the south end of the lake.

About that time Carol and Jane came down the path to the dock. Bill told them what we had decided and Jane laughed and asked if I knew what I had let myself in for.

After Jane got in the boat I pushed us off. Starting the motor I pointed us toward the far side of the lake. I used this time to get a better look at Jane. She was a real good looking young girl, looking more like 18 or 19 instead of 26. Again today she was wearing short shorts but with a T-shirt, it didn't look like she had a bra on either. I thought I might get a hard on if I wasn't careful. I knew I had better keep my mind on fishing and not on Jane or I would embarrass myself for sure.

As I sat there thinking about Pam and the pain I still felt in the pit of my stomach because of not only what she had done, but also her attitude about it. She still didn't seem to think it was that big a deal. It was just her fantasy and now it was over and we could go back to the way we were. I really don't think she realizes the pain and humiliation I feel. Maybe, I thought, I should fool around some myself. Maybe I should try to seduce Jane. Have a fantasy of my own, and what a fantasy it would be. Jane was every bit as beautiful as Pam, Just in a different way. Where Pam had very large tits, Jane's were quite a bit smaller but still. I thought, a good mouthful. Pam hair was more blonde and curly where Jane's hair was long and dark and fairly straight. Jane was also about 3 or 4 inches shorter than Pam, but like they say, good things come in small packages.

As I sat there thinking about it I began to realize that that was a truly bad idea. Bill and Carol are my friends. I'm sure they wouldn't approve of my using Jane to get back at Pam, especially considering the divorce Jane had just gone through. And it wouldn't be fair to Jane either. She would probably end up hating me if she found out I had just used her to get revenge on Pam. No. Although it would be wonderful to seduce Jane and make love to her, I would end up behaving just like Pam, doing neither of us any good.

When we got to the other side and I shut off the motor Jane said I would have to bait her hook for her. I laughed and told her we don't use live bait, just artificial lures. All you have to do is cast it out and reel it back in, then do it again and again. Snapping a silver spoon and pork rind on her line I handed the rod to her. She took one look at the reel and asked me how you cast with this reel. All she had ever seen were the casting reels, which were not at all like this.

Snapping a sparkle tail lure on my line I showed her how to hook the line with your index finger, open the bail, and then cast the same as you did with the old casting reels. But instead of letting off the spool with your thumb you released the line from your index finger. "Just point your finger were you want the lure to go," I said.

"Sounds easy," she said, "let me try it."

She then proceeded to make a mighty cast but didn't release the line in time and made a big splat about 5 feet from the tip of her rod.

She then started to change hand to reel it in but I told her you reel with your left hand with a spinning rod, you don't change hands on the rod.

"Here, watch me," I said, "You don't have to make a big, mighty heave with a spinning rod, just remember 10 and 2. Take the rod back to 10, hesitate a second and feel the whip of the rod then come forward to 2. When you get at between 12 and 1 release the line from your index finger, O.K. Now try it again."

On this try she did a little better but she released a little too soon and the lure went about 30 or 40 feet just about straight up and landed about 20 feet in front of her.

"Come here," I said, "set here in front of me. Now put your hand on mine and try to get the feeling of how to do it. Timing is everything."

As she sat down in front of me she kind of scooted back against me and I knew then and there that I was getting a boner. I scooted back a little so she wouldn't feel me and tried to show her how to cast for distance and direction. God, she smelled so good. Her hair smelled like lilacs and she felt so good up against my chest.

After a couple of casts she turned and smiled up at me. "I think I got it now," she said as she again scooted her rear end back at me. OH, how I wanted to wrap my arms around her and kiss her at that moment.

She laughed as she got up and went back to the front of the boat. "Yeah," she said, "I sure I got the feeling of how to do it."

I'm was sure she had felt my hard-on and I turned a bright red and immediately took up my rod and started casting like crazy. She just grinned and started trying to cast again. Surprisingly she seemed to do it very good, in fact, too good if she had just learned how.

"I'm sorry," she said, "That was mean of me. I just wanted to have a little fun with you. Will you forgive me?"

Knowing I had been had, I laughed with her and said, "No need to forgive you, instead I should thank you. When you backed up against me I swear if I wasn't a married man you would have been in a world of hurt."

"Oh," she smiled at me, "I don't think it would hurt, I think it would feel real good."

I think I turned an even brighter shade of red and muttered something like I think we had better get back to fishing or we'll both be in trouble.

For the next hour we did nothing but fish, she landed 2 real good keepers and I caught 3. One of them was barely legal limit but we kept it anyway.

At this time we took a break and I poured us both a cup of coffee. I asked Jane to tell me more about her self and told her that Bill had told me that she had just been divorced.

"Yeah," she said, "divorce is a very humiliating ordeal. You lose a lot of self-esteem. But it's good to have friends and family that support you through it all. I don't know what I would have done without the support of Bill and Carol. They talked me into coming here with them on their vacation when I know that they were looking for a little time to be alone together. In those small cottages they won't have much privacy with me there with them. They also helped me realize that I'm still young yet and have my whole life ahead of me. I figure I might as well live my life to the fullest and enjoy it. Life is a precise gift and too valuable to waste on feeling sorry for yourself.

"Amen to that," I say.

Putting away the coffee cups we begin fishing again. We were nearing the upper end of the lake where there were several streams that fed into the lake. Casting up into the stream and bring the lure back into the lake landed us two more good size bass.

I then notice Jane squirming around and then she tells me that the coffee must have gone right through her cause she needed to pee right now if not sooner. I told her I had a can there for me to use but I didn't figure she wouldn't want to use it. In that case I'd pull onto that sandbar there at the mouth of the stream and she could get out and go back in the trees a little ways and relieve herself.

Pulling onto the sandbar Jane hurried back into the trees. In a few minutes she back and tells me there's a path back in the trees that goes away from the lake and follows the stream. "Do you want to see where it goes?" she asks.

"Sure," I say, "let's do a little exploring. Just like Lewis and Clark, follow the stream."

I pulled the boat further up on the sandbar and we started out into the trees. Jane showed me where the path was and when we had followed it for about one-quarter of a mile I saw a grassy knoll ahead of us. When we reached the top of the knoll the sight was unbelievably beautiful. The grass ran down to the shore of a small pristine lake. Old growth timber, Oak, Maple and a lot of Birch with its brown and white bark, ringed the lake. The lake was maybe a half mile long, stretching away from us and varying from about one to two hundred yards wide. There was no sign of human habitation at all around it. It was as pretty as a picture postcard.

As we both starred at the lake the first thought I had was that I'd bet it had never been fished before, or at least not much. Surely the locals knew about it, how else to explain the path, but for the most part it had not been part of the tourist or vacation traffic.

Jane was standing right in front of me and I reached out and put my hands on her shoulders and squeezed them. "This lake is beautiful." I said, "It doesn't look like its ever been fished. Maybe we can portage the boat over here one day this week and give it a try."

"I'd love to," she said as she turned in my arms and reached up and put her hands behind my head, pulling me down until our lips met. I kissed her deeply and our tongues intertwined. When we both came up for breath she told me she didn't know what came over her but she didn't regret it. "I just met you yesterday but I feel like I've known you for a long time.

"I feel the same way," I said, "Bill told me that he thought you had sworn off men, that you didn't want to get into any relationship again, or at least not for a long while."

"Well, that true," she said, "But for some reason I don't feel that way about you. I don't know if its because you're a good friend of Bill and Carol and I feel like I've known you for a long time or if it's just that its been so long since I've been with a man that I'm just horny."

Turning a bright shade of red again, I said, "Well if it's the latter I think we'd better be getting back before something happens that we'll both regret. They're going to think we got lost or drowned. It must be after one o'clock already. I think we missed lunch."

It was two o'clock when we finally got back to the dock. On the way back I asked Jane not to tell Bill and Carol about the lake we had found. "We'll keep it as our own secret and try to fish it later in the week." Jane agreed. Bill came down to the dock as we pulled up, he said he was about ready to jump in his boat and go looking for us. When we showed him the fish we had caught he was duly impressed.

"Carol and I didn't do to well," he said, "only one keeper. And don't tell her I told you but she caught it."

He then grabbed our fish and said he would clean them and for us to go get something to eat.

I gave Jane a hug and kissed her on the cheek and told her how much I enjoyed fishing with her and that I'd see her later.

When I got back to our cottage Pam really let me have it.

She glared at me and said, "Where have you been. You should have been back two hours ago. I saw you kiss her down at the dock. You just couldn't wait could you? You had to fuck the first floozy you came across to get even didn't you. You think you're going to keep on fucking her all week don't you. Well, I have news for you, the rest of this week I'm going to be fishing with you, not that floozy."

"Pam," I said, "you got it all wrong. We didn't do anything but fish. You're the one that fucks anything in a pair of pants, not Jane. She just got over her divorce and she knows how much pain and humiliation a cheating spouse can cause. You still don't seem to understand that yet. You still think we can just go right back to the way it was before you had your gangbang, as if nothing happened. After the way you talked about it I'm sure it's only the first of many. That's why your so mad, you remember what it was like and so you think Jane and I must be doing it. And another thing, don't go calling Jane a floozy. She's a nice young woman and I'd better not hear you calling her names."

That pretty well ended any contact I had with Jane for the rest of the week. By the time we got through arguing and I made a sandwich and ate it, Bill, Carol and Jane were back out on the lake fishing. I just went and got a beer and sat outside on a lawn chair and finished off at least 6 more beers.

The next morning I again checked Jane's window before daylight, but I never caught even a glimpse of her. Pam insisted that she was going fishing with me and in fact she hardly gave me a minute alone. Everyplace I went, she went.

This was especially true whenever I was around Jane. Pam would be hovering around listening to every word that was spoken. Making sure that we didn't sneak off and make out. In fact she was a big pain in the ass the rest of the week

In fact, though we would normally leave on Saturday morning, by Thursday evening I was ready to go home. Bill noticed what was going on and Thursday night as we were setting down at the dock having a beer he asked what was the matter with Pam. I told him that Pam had a big problem with insecurity. "Does she have a reason to be insecure?" he asked. I told him that I didn't want to go into details about it, but the answer to his question was "Yes."

We sat there for quite awhile just talking and drinking beer. In fact, I was drinking too much. I ended up telling him about the view from our kitchen window into the bedroom that Jane was in. How Pam had seen something that she shouldn't have that started all the trouble. I still didn't tell him what the trouble was, although I'm sure he must have figured that out.

The last thing I told him that night was for him to tell Jane how much I enjoyed our one-day of fishing together and that I was sorry that it was just the one-day.

Having packed most of our gear on Friday night, so we could leave early Saturday morning I was again up early Saturday. Probably by force of habit I went into the Kitchen and checked Jane's bedroom window. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. There was Jane, silhouetted by the bathroom light. I could easily tell that she was naked and she was putting on a show for me. Her girlish figure looked beautiful, her slender waist and curvy hips, her pert tits when she turned sideways--I think I could watch her all day and spend all night making love to her. But, sad to say, all things must come to an end. I don't think the show lasted more than a few minutes, but it was on my mind for the rest of the day.

Later, after going through the cottage one last time to make sure we hadn't missed anything we went out and got in the car to leave. Bill came out to say goodbye and I told him to thank Jane for me. He looked at me funny and asked me, "Why?" I told him Jane would know.

freefred
freefred
62 Followers