Vacation Fun

Story Info
Married cougar 1st time in front of husband.
4.8k words
3.94
130k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers

Bill and I are finally here the cruise was nice, we made it to the island which is totally exclusive, it's beautiful, a small island off the Dominican, We got off the boat and checked into our resort which is breath taking, we have a room on the top floor, and it comes with a air conditioned cabana on the beach which is very nice extra.

It's our third day here, and our sex has been great, we've been able to do it in a couple of different places, only once where we could maybe get caught, and there's been no teasing any strange men! But it seems like ever since I felt that cowboys huge bulge, I'm finding it really hard to keep my mind off of other men, just like that hot night in the car with Jamal and in that restroom stall with Marvin and their big black beauty's, and I've been doing so good since Bill's been home!

This place is right up Bills alley, there all kinds beautiful women, from young to old, most of them go topless on the beach and at the pool some are pretty young their firm young tits are just budding, and their little tight ass's scantily covered his eye's are busy roaming, Bill has no idea that I got my eye on them also!

But there's one women that all the guys are flocking around we met her on the first day here at the bar, her name is Zeina this women oozes sexuality, just the way she moves and talks, and bats her eyes, she is big boned, but not and ounce of fat, she is a voluptuous women, dark red hair, big cat like green eyes, big tits with large areola's and small nips, which sometimes are in a bathing suit, but most of the times just hanging loose, a beautiful full rounds sexy ass, thats still nice and tight and looks delicious in a swim suit bottom, she loves to tease and flirt with all the guys, but once or twice she has given me a glance that I don't no how to read.

I left early one morning to go on a shopping excursion, with a bus load of people from the resort which was real fun, Bill said he was going to stick around and gamble at the casino. Well the bus we were on had problems, and the trip had to be cut short so I got back an hour early.

I go up to our room and go out to the balcony, I'm looking down the beach and I see Bill with Zeina going into her cabana on the beach, I didn't know what to do should I be mad or jealous? I really wasn't I think I was more jealous because I sure would've liked to be in Bills shoes or sandals Zeina is beautiful!

He comes back into the room in about an hour and a half, acting like nothing happened, so I didn't push the issue I would like to know what happened, but I guess if Bill got lucky well good for him!

It's night time now, it's the night I've been waiting for were going to a Cuban dance club my favorite kind of dancing is Latin dance I can dance everything from country to hip hop but I love latin dances salsa, merenque, cha cha, I'm getting ready and I'm excited I have a yellow mini skirt with a big pink bow and my 4 inch heels I put my hair slicked back in a bun, a white satin push up bra and a pink lace thong, I'm more than ready and looking HOT!

We get in our rented brand new Escalade, what a beauty the car is, Bill went all out this time, He tells me how "Beautiful, Hot, and Sexy I'm looking!" we pull up and go inside, the place is huge, the music is thumping and loud it has three levels filled with beautiful Spanish women and handsome men everywhere!

Me and Bill have a few drinks then we start dancing Bill is being a good sport he's trying hard but he can't dance, but were laughing and having fun I love the music, we were there for awhile Bills getting a little buzzed and tired, the place is dark with spot lights swirling I'm looking around I notice a lot of action going on between alot of the couples on the dance floor but mostly in their dark booths and tables!

Bill says to me He's tired and going to sit for awhile he kisses me goodbye and whispers in my ear "I'll be up on the next level behave yourself but have a Good Time!"

He wasn't gone for 2 minutes when a guy came over and asked me if "I wanted to dance" he was young maybe 27, 28 but very handsome, Spanish in a white breezy suit, with a brown small fedora hat, slicked back black hair, about 6 feet and skinny but muscular, well we danced and danced, he's a excellent dancer his hands were all over my body which is all part of these dances.

I look up and find Bill sitting at a table at the edge of the upper rail, he asks me to come back to his table

"Where did your man go? How can he leave such a beautiful, sexy lady like you alone?"

"Let me guess, how many beautiful sexy women do you say that to a night in a place like this?" as he smiles he has a big wide grin with beautiful white teeth.

" Plenty but none as beautiful as you!"

We sit down at a table in a dark corner he orders up a couple of drinks I glance over at the table next to us there's a guy and girl going at it Yow!! She has her dress hiked up and his hands are roaming all over her, I look back and he laughs, he caught me looking!

He tells me his name is Tino he's single and lives on the island and loves to dance we get back up to dance some more "He's a very good dancer" they play a slow song and we dance a very erotic slow dance his hands are all over my ass, and legs he's looking for a reaction from me, and he gets one I let my hand slide off his hip and slide slowly over his cock! I hope he doesn't see my goose bumps, everybody on the dance floor is groping each other, so I don't think anybody notices.

The alcohol has got me pretty brazen and all this hot close dancing has got me Horny!! We go back to the table the couple next to us are getting pretty hot and heavy, Tino laughs as he takes off his jacket he has a tight white guinea tee on he has skinny but muscular arms with some tattoos this guys a hunk!

We knock back our drinks I'm starting to get buzzed, I look up but I don't see Bill I'm looking all around and see guys and girls going at it everywhere, he puts his arm around me and and leans over and gives me a nice wet slow kiss, he looks me in the eyes and waits for my reaction!

I don't think he was ready for it, but I move my hand under the table and find his cock and firmly rub it through his pants, my hearts racing, and I'm smiling I can't hide my excitement I'm holding my drink with one hand and rubbing his cock with my other, I can feel him starting to grow I can tell he's surprised but I know he's enjoying it!

"This is feeling really good to me Tino"

"Yes but so much better to me sexy lady"

"My name is Samantha you can call me Sam"

He leans over again, and gives me another hot kiss, "Your a hot kisser Sam" he's also very good at it but this time his hands are all over my body, he leans back in the seat and I go back to rubbing his growing cock, I lean over this time and throw my leg over his cock and I do a slow grind, his hand grabs onto my ass cheek my nips stiffen right up I can feel my pussy getting damp!

I lean back and notice the couple next to us has stopped, to check out our action, the girl is wide eyed and smiling, I look up and see Bill is back and in a seat that got a good view of us, Tino orders us up a couple more drinks"Come my bianco bailadores lets dance!"

"No lets just stay here I'm having to much of a good thing right here" as I grab his hardness tighter I knock back my drink and now I'm feeling real brave and extra HORNY! I lean over to kiss him, and my hands are fumbling at his zipper, I get it down and reach in and take out his cock!!

It's dark nobody can see except the couple next to us, I'm shaking and my heart is beating very hard I'm getting way too excited, and he notices.

"I can tell your not used to being in places like this one, Maybe we could go somewhere?"

My mind is racing I'm thinking up all kinds of scenarios, Is this the guy that I can talk Bill into letting me bring back to our room, or should I just maybe let him take me to a motel or his place and let him have his way with me! all I know is I'm ready!

I sit up and lick my hand and load it with spit, and bring it back to his beautiful cock, it's about 8 inches long, "Tino you feels so good in my hand," I,m slowly jerking him I pick up my drink but keep my other hand under the table, I'm looking all around the girl next to us is wide eyed and has her eyes riveted to Tino's cock!

I've never done anything like this that someone could actually see, but I'm lost in the moment and don't care whose looking I'm so horny my pussy is moist and I want this cock in the worst way I lick my hand again, and go back to stroking him, he's moaning softly saying something in Spanish I put my head by his chest, so I can get a better view its a beauty it's narrow by the base and gets wider up around the head.

I lean over and give him a hot wet kiss sticking my tongue down his throat, he smells so good I reach in farther down his pants and cup his balls in my hand!

"Beautiful lady I'm afraid if you don't stop you might end up with a sticky love mess all over your arm!!"

I 'm trying real hard not to just lean over and take him in my mouth, I can feel the whore in me about to take over! he puts pressure on the back of my head, and tries to push my head down, I resist and sit up.

All at once I get a text it's Bill

"Don't waste a good load of cum"

This is too much!! "Are you alright with it?

"YES!"

"I don't know Bill!! Are you sure your good with it?"

"Yes Sam go for it! Enjoy yourself"

I'm thinking to myself say no more!! I got to remember that Bill doesn't know about the lovers I've had he's thinking that this is the first guy I've been with!

"I'm going to take him outside catch me if you can! P.S. check out back by the dumpsters!"

I hang up, poor Tino is sitting there with his cock wilting looking at me, like what the FUCK! I grab his cock and lean over to give him a slow wet kiss, I whisper in his ear I want you in my mouth real bad! Meet me by the back exit in a couple of minutes I have to find the ladies room!

I get to the back door he's already out side.

"This way to my car sweet lady"

"No my handsome lover it's a beautiful night let's stay outside,"

I grab his hand and walk him to the dumpster area, we parked right in front of them, our car cuts off the view it's has a cyclone fence with those slats on three sides but the front is open.

"This is where you want to go?" he looks at me like I'm crazy!

"Yes lover why are you scared? I like places that aren't safe it gives me thrills!"

I bring him to the side of the dumpster towards the back but with a view from the front, I'm really hoping Bill made it to the car so he could see.

Tino has his back to the fence and I lean against him kissing him and unbuckling his pants at the same time, My hands are fumbling all around I can't wait to suck his cock, I always loved sucking, but there's something about the first time with somebody new especially a stranger.

His pants drop to the ground, I pull off his briefs his half hard cock springs right up, I drop right to my knees thank god that there's a bunch of card board boxes to put my knees on I waste no time I open wide and take him deep, I can feel him growing hard in my mouth, all you women out there know it's a great feeling to have a man get hard in your mouth and he's growing!

I increase my sucking, I catch something out the corner of my eye the inside lights in our car just went out, Bill must be in there,What a view! Tino is the quiet type I can't get a read on him, I don't know if he's nervous out in the open like this but his cock is responding just fine! He's rock hard and I'm moving my mouth up and down his shaft sucking away.

I'm feeling really turned on knowing Bill is watching me suck off this stranger, I take him out and hold up his cock, and I start to gently lick his balls one at a time, I'm jerking his cock and licking his balls, he starts moaning things in Spanish he puts his hands on my shoulders I can taste his precum he's ready to blast, "Ohhh yes Sam it's feels Sooo good!"

I think to myself he hasn't even touched me yet! No he's not going to get away that easy plus I don't want the show to end for Bill. Not yet!

I stand up and switch places with him, I've got my back to the fence, stroking him the whole time I'm so anxious! I pull the top of my dress down my white satin push up bra has my tits pushed together he reaches up to unsnap it, my tits come free, he doesn't waste no time he starts to suck them one at a time my nips sticking straight up dying to be sucked!

He's dry humping me grinding his cock against my thong covered pussy, I'm on fire my pussy is dripping yearning to be touched, or sucked, I glance at our car to see if I could see Bill the tint on the windows makes it hard to tell if he's in there, but the light I seen he must be!

Tino is sucking away! his hands slide down and grabs on to my ass cheeks he's pulling me against his hardness, rubbing my ass,I grab his head and give him a long wet kiss, grinding my hips against his hard manhood.

Tino reaches down and pulls my pink lace thong to the side, then takes his cock and starts to enter me, I back off, I 'm not ready for this, Bill watching and everything, but he's being persistent, so I relax and spread a little for him, but he's not trying to put it in, he's just teasing me, he's putting the head halfway in and rubbing it the length of my pussy up and down "Oh man this feels really good"

I'm holding my thong to the side, and he keeps sucking my tits, and teasing me with his cock, he keeps using his cock like a dildo, it feels so fucking hot! he replaces his cock with his finger my cunt is nice and lubed now, he slides it right in, I grab his cock and start to jerk him, he's sticking his tongue in my mouth, and fingering my very excited pussy!

My wrap around miniskirt is pulled down below my tits, and hiked up above my waist, if anybody came out what a sight they would see, it's dark out, but the dumpster area is well lit, he's sliding his well lubed finger over both my holes, tickling my ass bud with the tip, I feel one of those deep down orgasm building up!

His fingers are working some kind of magic, he has two buried deep that he keeps moving around inside my wet slit and he has his thumb keeping slight pressure on my throbbing clit, he's really working me over, he leans over and starts to kiss my neck then starts to lick my tits and hard nips all over keeping constant pressure on my clit with his wet thumbhe's gently licking my earlobes and whispering naughty things in my ear, all at once I have a feeling come over me that's just to much!!

I slump down and spread my legs, "Ah Tino Ahhh Yess Make Me Cum Ahh Shit Yes" I swear his buried fingers are the only thing holding me up "I'm gushing cum" I've never cum like this before! I'm squirting all over, It's running down my legs all over his hand "Ahh Yesss Ahh Yessss!" I'm rolling my hips and he has his fingers still pressed up inside me but it's his thumb pressing on my erect clit that's sending wave after wave of pleasure through me "Ah Ah Fuck Yes Oh Man Tino"

I have to push his hand away, My whole clit area it so sensitive, I put my hands around his neck and give him a long wet tongue kiss, feeling his hard cock pressing against my stomach, Tino slides down and lightly starts to kiss the insides of my thighs slowly licking and planting little light kisses Man What An Orgasm!! I look towards the car and smile Tino finishes licking up all my love juice, which is still running down my leg, he lightly kisses my swelled up clit and takes a swipe at my ass darting the tip of his tongue in my honey hole, my hips are still rolling, he looses his tongue in my ass, but enough is enough I want to taste my prize!

I can't believe I'm out in a dumpster area, with a complete stranger having sex, while my husband is watching me not even 40 feet away, just a mere 6 months ago, this would've never even been thought of, having sex with any body but my husband!

I pull him up, his face is still wet with my cum,I start to lick it clean, his rock hard cock is swaying, he presses it against my cunt, humping me, I step back, and slowly pull off my hiked up mini skirt,he grabs his cock and watches me,I turn around and bend over,I very seductively pull my skirt off over my ass, it drops to the ground, and I stay in that position, both my holes wide open!

Tino whips out a condom and quickly opens it and slips it on "Oh Yea Sexy Lady Keep It Just Like That!" he positions his cock head right at my dripping wet opening and grabs me by my hips, I spread a little wider and he pushes forward and he's in "Oh fuck yea" I grab onto the fence and he starts to really bang it into me "Oh Sam your pussy feels so fucking good to me and your so nice and tight!" he's reaching up pinching my hard nipples and plowing away!

I'm powerless "Ohh man Tino fuck me give me all that cock Yes Tino Yes" I look over at the car trying to figure what Bill must be thinking, watching his wife as a willing fuck slut, and if he seen me squirting cum like never before just from having a stranger finger fuck me "Did that get him jealous maybe just a little bit?"

Shit! somebody comes out and walks right to the dumpster I stand up and Tino presses his body against mine to cover me, we freeze the guy walks back in and glances our way and just shakes his head, Tino's cock is pressed in between my ass cheeks he starts to rub it all over my ass I feel his head trying to enter my ass, I slide back down into my doggie position and grab him and put him back into my damp pussy he picks up right were he left off, burying it balls deep!

I'm grabbing onto the fence and looking towards our car "Give me all that beautiful cock Tino that's it oh yes" Tino's beginning to moan he's getting ready to blow! his fingers are digging deep into my ass cheeks, and he's giving me his whole length banging it deep and hard this fucking is feeling so good to me I don't want it to ever stop but I want to get him off with my mouth.

I stand up quickly he falls out of me, I spin him around so his back is against the fence, and I drop to my knees, he knows what I want, he pulls off his condom, I open my mouth nice and wide he grabs me by the back of my head and jabs his cock in "That's it Sam you pretty little sexy thing Suck Me!"

I look up at him and bat my big blue eyes at him "Ohh mama you suck so good" I'm tasting some cum now he's getting ready! I pull him out of my mouth and rub his hard cock against my face jerking him all over my cheeks I tell him "Tino don't look now but do you see that Escalade parked over there? He nods his head, Well my husband is in there watching us he's been in there the whole time!"

"Your husband?#!" and with that he grabs my head with both hands, and starts to really fuck my mouth, he's going fast now! "Oooh Mama Ah Ahh Yes" he's jamming it into my mouth! he's holding my head tight, he starts to buck his hips, and "Aaarrrgh Fuck Yes, Take It, I'm cummminnnggg " he's shooting his hot cum down my throat he keeps pumping and spurting, this guy is a real cummer!

My mouth is full with swelled up cock and hot cum I grab his ass cheeks, I want Bill to know that he's cumming in his wife's mouth, Bill has to see his ass muscles flexing in he's holding my head tightly and got his cock all the way to the back of my throat "Oh Sam, Jesus Christ Sam your a good little cocksucker!" I manage to swallow his whole load some drips out and runs down my chin onto my tits he takes out his cock and leans back against the fence his cock sticking straight up!

I wipe the cum off my tits with my two fingers and stick them in my mouth and lick them clean, he's standing there with a look of complete satisfaction and I'm feeling like a total slut!

I have my clit standing at attention I'm ready to cum again! I crawl over to Tino and squeeze out his last couple of drops of cum and lick it up I stand up and give him a long wet kiss and say good bye, I grab my stuff and walk towards the car my cunt is throbbing I need to cum!

jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers
12