Vacation Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues.
2.7k words
4.18
36.5k
6
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakfan
Rakfan
115 Followers

As the first part of my story ended my wife and I were headed to the pool after a great blowjob and being caught by our room hostess mostly naked. The rest of that day was pretty calm. We were both tired from the travel and the sun and we had a quick dinner and went to bed.

The next morning was more fun. My wife woke me up playing with my cock only to tell me she was headed down to the pool to get some sun and then left me with a growing hard on. I tried to go back to sleep but that wasn't working. I called room service and ordered some breakfast. I decided to head for the balcony. Room service said it would be about 30 minutes so I thought I had some time.

I was standing on my balcony nude because that's how I slept. No one could see me and all I could think about was the shower at the end of the balcony. I headed over there not thinking about a towel. Everything else was there, shampoo and soap and other necessities. I turned it on thinking I could take a fast shower before room service arrived. I didn't count on the fact that I would end up playing with my cock for a while.

So I finish in the shower, realize I have no towel but hey who cares if I get the carpet a little wet. I walk from the balcony into the room and who is waiting for me but the hostess Annie with my breakfast. Two days in a row she has caught me with my cock out. I immediately apologize and she says it's her fault again. She shouldn't have entered the room again. She said she couldn't hear the shower on the patio and she thought she could set up my breakfast tray and leave without a problem.

All this time I'm standing there with a semi erect cock and she is looking back and forth between my face and cock. I told her I forgot to take a towel out with me and I should get one so she doesn't think I'm weird or anything. Then she starts laughing and says really, you're worried I'd think you're weird? What do you think I do when I get home? I take off most of my clothes. We both laugh and I told her yes but this is two days in a row you've come to the room and I've been naked. She laughed again and said with her job it's usually guys trying to have her come in their suites when they are naked and she is the one who walked in our room twice so it was her fault.

I asked her why she was delivering my room service. Suddenly I didn't even think about the fact I was nude anymore and Annie didn't seem to care. She said the hostess always took care of in suite orders. I reminded her this wasn't a suite and she said we were getting all the same treatment for the length of our stay because of the check in issues we experienced. She asked if I'd like to have a seat and she would finish setting up my breakfast. I told her I really should grab something to cover myself. If she was going to be with us the whole week I didn't want her to be uncomfortable. She laughed again and said really you are fine as long as you are comfortable I'm comfortable. So I sat down.

She set everything up for me at the table and I asked if she would like to have a seat. She said sure let me check your mini bar real quick and asked if I filled out the card she left me yesterday. I apologized and said I was tired after dinner and forgot about it just as she had sat down in the chair next to me. I quickly stood up and walked to the nightstand to get the card and a pen. I did this without even thinking about the fact I was still nude. As I walked back to the table I realized it quickly when I noticed her staring at my now limp cock and huge balls. I quickly sat back down and apologized for not thinking about that. She laughed again.

It was when she laughed that I took a moment to really look her over. Annie was a very cute, fit young lady with what I now realized was fantastic cleavage. She was for sure a C cup. I have a good eye for nice tits. I don't remember her having so many buttons open on her shirt before. She caught me looking and I apologized. I told her it was hard not to notice an attractive young woman. She smiled and said it didn't look hard but yesterday it did. Now I just laughed and said very nice comeback and told her the longer she sat there the harder it would get. We both laughed. I filled out the card and she asked where my wife was. I said the sun goddess is at the pool and then laughed.

Annie looked over my card and made several suggestions for dinner based on the information I provided. She also said she notice the spiced rum and vodka were already down a few bottles. She asked if those were our preferred drinks and I said yes. She then surprised me by changing the subject and asking if I put anything on my shoulders yet because she could see they were red. I told her no and reminded her I had just gotten out of the shower. She again laughed and got up and walked back to me with a small bottle. She said it was an after sun cream and it would help.

Instead of handing it to me she walked behind me and poured some into her palm, reached over me and set the bottle down on the table. When she did this she pushed her tits into my back. It was a great feeling. She spread the lotion on both hands then started applying it to my shoulders. It felt amazing and the more she rubbed I felt my cock starting to twitch. She kept rubbing and my cock started growing. After a few minutes she stopped and I thought I might get out of this without embarrassing myself again. I was wrong.

Annie stepped to the side and reached for the bottle. She must have looked down and saw my cock and as she poured more lotion in her hand she said ok now it looks hard like yesterday and started laughing. I know I must have blushed because she said relax it's ok, I'm just having fun with you. I don't get to do that a lot. I laughed and said well since we're having fun it's not hard now and it wasn't yesterday. I was only about half hard. She stopped and said come on, really? I laughed and said keep that up and you'll find out and she laughed too. She said maybe I should stop, you're wife might come back soon. I laughed and said she doesn't come back for hours and then pointed to the table and said she doesn't even have her room key. She always forgets them. With that said Annie started rubbing bigger areas of my shoulder and upper chest.

She paused for a moment and I took the opportunity to push back from the table a little. She started rubbing again and I leaned back in the chair a little. This had two effects. I could look up and see her face and she had an unobstructed view of my cock. I reached down and adjusted myself and when doing so I gave my cock a couple slow strokes. I know she was watching me and when I let my cock go it was almost fully erect and I heard her take in a deep breath. I am not huge, my cock is a little over seven inches fully erect but I am very thick. My cock looks like a taller than normal beer can with a nice upward curve and a big head.

I asked if anyone ever gave her a shoulder rub and she didn't say anything at first. I said is everything ok and she kind of responded quickly and said no I don't get shoulder rubs. I asked why and she said she works too much to have a boyfriend. I said you don't have a boyfriend and she quickly said no. I asked if she would like a shoulder rub and she kind of laughed a little and said can I ask you something and I laughed and said I think we can pretty much say anything at this point. She paused for a minute and I said you can ask me anything. She quickly blurted out is it hard yet? I laughed and said pretty much but there's a little left to grow. I stood up quickly and she immediately looked down to my cock.

I told her to have a seat. She just moved without saying anything. I said how about that shoulder rub and she said wait a minute. I looked down at her and she was staring at my cock and looked up at me and slowly lifted her arm and brought her hand up to my cock and took ahold of it. She again drew in an audible breath and slowly began stroking my cock. I looked down and said that feels fantastic. She looked up at me and said its so thick. It feels amazing in my hand. She started playing with the head which was purple and leaking pre cum already. She rubbed the precut around and looked up and asked if it was hard now and I laughed and said if it gets any harder it's going to burst. She laughed and said I'm pretty sure it's going to burst soon anyway.

She kept stroking it and I pushed my luck and asked since she had it nice and hard how did she feel about sucking it. She looked me in the eye and said I don't think it will fit in my mouth. I laughed and said you could try. And without pausing she leaned in and took the head in her mouth and licked all the pre cum off. She kept pumping the base as she tried to get more in her mouth. She was not the skilled cock sucker my wife was but she was good and she was trying hard. I looked down at her and reached down and slid a hand inside her shirt and bra and cupped one of her tits. As I did this she moaned and I watched her slide her hand up her skirt to play with her pussy. I saw yet another opportunity.

I said you look like your playing with your pussy, is it wet? She looked up and nodded without missing a stroke of my cock. I said why don't you let me help you with that. She looked up and took my cock out of her mouth and said how. I moved my hand inside her bra and gripped her nipple and said stand up. She started to stand but I pulled her nipple and she moaned, stood up and looked me in the eye. I leaned down and kissed her and she kissed me back. I lowered my hands to her waist and spun her around. I pushed her forward and she put both hands on the table. I reached down and pulled her skirt up to her hips and her thong down to her ankles.

I kept one hand on her hip and grabbed my cock with the other and guided it to her soaking wet pussy. As I started to push in she took a deep breath and said go slow it's pretty big. I told her I would go as slow as she wanted me to. I had the head in and I started sliding more in and she said wait. I pulled out and looked down as she pulled one of her feet from the thong around her ankles and spread her legs further apart and leaned more forward on the table. I asked if she was ok and she said yes just get it back in me. I didn't waste any time and slid it back in. She flinched a little as I pushed another inch in. She asked if it was all the way in and I told her half. She said it was thicker at the bottom and she didn't think she could do it. I told her I wouldn't put it in any further.

I started sliding the half of my cock in and out of her. She was going wild. She was pushing back against me and every time she did she took a little more of my cock in her. Her pussy was so tight but she was so wet. She reached back and grabbed my hand on her hip and pulled back. I told her to be careful because she was pulling more of me into her and I didn't want to hurt her. Her response was like nothing I heard her say yet. She said in almost a growl, I don't care ram that fucking cock all the way in. I I want to feel your balls slap my clit. Who was I to argue. I pulled back one more time and pushed in balls deep and held it there for a few seconds. She was wiggling her hips around. She clearly liked it.

I slowly started fucking her pussy again. I kept it as deep as possible and only moved an inch or so until I was going full length in and out. She was moaning and making noises I hadn't heard her make. She told me she was going to cum so I kept ramming her pussy. She said she was going to cum right now and then I felt it. Her pussy was flooded with juice and it was like her pussy was clamping down on my cock trying to keep it in one spot. I pushed once more and slammed my cock in her and then held still until she stopped shaking.

Once she stopped shaking I started fucking her again. She said she didn't know how much longer she could keep going and I told her it wouldn't be long till I was ready to cum. She said I could cum in her if I wanted to but she would really like to swallow it. I pulled out and told her to get on her knees and she said no you sit down I want you to watch me take your load. I sat down and started to stroke my cock and she said oh no, this is all mine she started stroking my cock with the head fully in her mouth. I told her I was very close. She stopped for a second and said good I want you to shoot a big load.

That was it, she got my cock back in her mouth bobbed her head and pumped her fist a couple more times and I told her I was going to cum. I blasted load after load in her mouth and she swallowed every drop of my cum. She held the last shit in her mouth and opened her mouth to show me. She swallowed the rest and licked and sucked my cock clean. She stood up and reached for my water glass and took a big drink. She asked if she could use the bathroom and I laughed and said do you want to shower? She laughed and came out with a towel and handed it to me and said you may want to shower again. I laughed and said maybe I want to save that taste on my cock for my wife when she came back from the pool. She laughed and said go shower and I have to go back to work. I leaned over and picked up her thong and said you might want this. Annie smiled, stepped forward, kissed me and took her thong. She turned, stopped right before the door, put her thong back on, looked back at me and smiled and walked out.

What a great morning!

Rakfan
Rakfan
115 Followers