Vacation Getaway Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meraena
meraena
34 Followers

"I love you, Papi. How was your first public sex experience?"

"I love you, Mami. It was unbelievable. I'll never forget this."

************************

We took a taxi back to the hotel and showered once again. It was 3 p.m. and we decided to order late lunch. While we waited, I asked what you wanted to do next. You said that it didn't matter and that you were down for anything. We both agreed that our trip had been note worthy up to now. We eat our late lunch and I tell you I'll think about the next adventure. We eat and nap and its 10 p.m. when we wake and you tell me that you've thought of an idea, I tell you to run it by me. I tell you that I will ask the breakfast boy if he has some friends that might be down for a little fun and that it would be nice to be fucked by a group of young studs. You tell me that your down with that and to lets sleep and wake and set it up. You tell me that I can set it up over a quick romp with the boy in the morning,

I agree and ask that we 69 before going to bed. We settle in with me on top of you, my pussy over your mouth and your erect cock in my mouth. I bob my head up and down your hard cock in time with your licking and sucking my clit and swollen pussy lips. I moan around your swollen member and grind my hips against your face in pleasures. That just makes you even hornier and you bury your face in my pussy, eating it passionately and moaning into it as I deep-throat you. Our bodies rock back and forth together in perfect harmony as we moan and explore each other's bodies. It's not long before you're cumming down my throat and I spill my juices all over your face and mouth, rubbing them all over it. We shower and sleep, calling down for an early wake up call.

First thing in the morning, I call down for breakfast as we lay naked in bed. We smile at each other. Just as prompt as before, my boy arrives in 15 minutes, I get out of bed, kissing you deeply and go answer the door, wearing only a knee length t-shirt with nothing on underneath. He comes in looking around and asks me where you are, I tell him that you're out doing some shopping and will be gone for about an hour. Sitting on the edge of the couch, tell him that if he's up for it that I'd love a quickie and that I have something that I would like to discuss something with him.

"You bet I'm up for it," he says. Are you sure your Papi won't be walking in on us?"

"He won't," I assure him, motioning for him to come to me as I rub my wet pussy, lifting my shirt so he can see that I am wearing no panties and all ready for him.

I pull him down and kiss him, taking his hand and placing it between my parted legs to rub my swollen clit while my hand unzips his pants and slides them down, exposing his very eager rock-solid member. I take it gently into my hand, stroking it as we kiss and his finger slips inside my cunt. I gasp slightly as he inserts it, stop kissing him and pull his neck down to bring his ear to my lips where I nibble it for a second, pulling the lobe with my teeth as I free my hand from his cock and put it on his gorgeous firm young ass. I draw him between my legs, his hand and finger now leaving my twat as he follows my lead. He grabs the top of my ass and enters me, his cock slipping into me, smooth and full. My hips push up, sinking him slowly into my pussy until it was snug around his tool. Still holding his neck and teething his ear I stop, moaning in his ear.

"Mmm, you feel so good baby," I whisper as he continues to fuck me slow and steady. "Would you like to hear my idea now while your fucking me?"

"Yes," he murmured. "Yes, please tell me. Your pussy feels so, so good right now. God, it's incredibly tight. Mmm, yeah."

"So," I thought perhaps that, ummm, ahhhh," I tell him whispering in his listening ear, my breathing stumbling as I try to speak clearly with the sensation of his cock inside of me distracting my thoughts. "Mmm, I thought that perhaps you had some friends that might be down with getting together and fucking me with you?"

"How many and when?" he responded, picking up his pace ever so slightly.

"Well, at least 3 and but 6 tops and tonight if that's possible. I know it's rather short notice but, given that my husband will be out and staying with a friend, I thought it would be a great time and way to spend the evening Besides, I hate being alone."

"Okay, I'll get on it as soon as I get off work. I may even have a friend here at the hotel that may be down with it. I know for sure that some of my team mates from football will come. We've often kidded about pulling a train on some of the cheerleaders but we were never able to bring it together. We always had trouble proposing the question to them without being laughed at, or to embarrassed.

"Great," I said. "All I ask is that you call before 5 p.m. and let me know if it's on and if so, how many will attend?"

"Sure thing. Absolutely," he said.

"Then we'll call it 7 o'clock unless you tell me otherwise. Don't forget to call and confirm by 5, okay?"

"Fine," he stammered, picking up his pace a bit more as I sit on the arm of the couch.

"Now fuck me," I whisper in his ear.

I lay back, resting my back on the cushions of the couch with my ass still up on the arm, held by his strong hands on my hips. He started pumping fast in and out of my tight wet pussy, once again reiterating how good and tight my pussy felt wrapped around his cock.

"Your cock feels so good inside me too, baby. It's like you've grown," I told him to boost his confidence, knowing myself that it couldn't or doesn't get larger.

"Does it?" he asked before exclaiming. "It feels bigger!"

"God, yes it does, noticeably larger," I told him.

With this he grunted and pumped his "new and improved" cock in and out of me. "Is this good?"

"God yes baby, it's more than good. It's fucking terrific. Don't stop, you're going to make me cum any minute. My god, fuck me baby, fuck me!"

He sweated profusely, pulling my pussy powerfully onto his distended penis. Between my groaning and moaning, I looked up and asked if he thinks his friends will find me equally as good a fuck as he does.

"Yes, I'm sure of it. Some of them, should they agree to come, are still virgins and will have nothing to compare it to," he murmured, forcing the words out in time with his thrusting.

"Oh, really? If so, please tell me which ones. I'd love to make their first time especially remarkable."

"I will, I promise you", he bellowed, plunging deep into my wet pussy and kicking off my orgasm.

Leaning up and grabbing the back of his thighs I clenched tight, instructing him to cum right now with me.

"I am. I am cumming. I'm cumming so hard! It feels so fucking good. Oh my god, yes, yes!"

I'm cumming too, baby. I'm cumming too. Fuck me! Fuck my pussy with your huge cock! You're bringing me over the edge and it's astounding. Gods yes, fuck me! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

We both grip each other as our pelvises grind. I let go of his bleeding thighs and rub my nipples as the remainder of my orgasm pulses through me. I could see his ass cheeks squeeze together hard, causing them to dimple as he pumps the remaining cum from his dick into me.

"God, that was the best, the best yet!!! I can't believe it!! I LOVE YOU!!" he bellowed.

Io this I tell him, "And though I only love my husband, I love the way you fuck me. You fuck me better each time."

"That's what I meant," he said, blushing slightly. "I love the way you fuck. You fuck incredible."

"I know that's what you meant. Don't worry about it, but I have to ask...don't you love me a little?" I say, smiling.

"I do, I do. Actually, I love you a lot. I'd marry you if you weren't already married. I'd ask you anyway."

"You're so sweet. It's been close to an hour. Perhaps you should go and shower. I'd ask you to take one with me but I don't want to risk my husband walking in. It'd ruin our plans for this evening," I said apologetically, smiling coyly.

"It's fine. I'll shower after work," he said as I pulled him in for a goodbye kiss and buttoned his slacks, tucking in his shirt.

"Have a good day at work. Get busy setting up tonight, and be sure to call before 5 to let me know what's up, okay?"

"I will but what if your husband picks up the phone?"

"He'll be gone by 1 so make it between 1:30 and 5 p.m."

"I get off work at 1 so that's perfect. It will give me time to shower and call the guys so you'll hear from me then," he said and kissed me fast saying he loved me before smirking and running out.

"Papi," I called into the bedroom. "How was that? I know you were listening if not peeping at us."

"It was picture perfect," he said, smiling and coming out of the bedroom with our camcorder in hand. "Yep, it was picture perfect. I got it all right here. Would you like to watch while we eat breakfast?"

"Sure," I said, walking up to him with out-stretched arms for a long kiss. "Lets watch it."

"One thing though," he said. "I'm already really horny from the filming. I don't think I can watch the entire episode without claiming you at some point."

"Oh really? What if I tell you I'm just too exhausted to fuck?"

"To that I'd have to say that it'd never happen."

"And why is that I say?"

"Because you have never, ever, not once, to this day, ever said no to me for sex when I've asked you."

"There's a first time for everything," I giggled.

"Oh really" you ask.

"No, not really, babe. You know me too well. I won't, nor ever will I ever, turn you down," I remarked, giving him a giant loving kiss.

We sat on the couch, eating cold French toast and fresh fruit as we watched the movie. I ate with one hand as I pulled and jacked off his cock with my other. It took me only 4 minutes to produce a slimy wet spot in his shorts from the massive load of jism that shot from his spasming cock. When he came, he nearly choked on the banana that was in his mouth still unfinished. I assumed that when he said, "He was really horny from filming that he meant he was so horny and ready to cum that I could rub him off in less than 5 easy minutes by scarcely trying. Finishing breakfast after licking his cock clean, I told him to shower first because I wanted to enjoy a long bubble bath.

My body was crying out to me in pain after the abuse I had so willfully brought upon it the past 4 days. You were swiftly in and out and had the water drawn for my bath, hot but not scalding just like I like it. I put in my oils and bubbles, lots of bubbles, and slipped into the water beneath them. I closed my eyes and melted, thinking how good it felt, and how needed it was, my body thanking me. As I retreat into the bliss, I set about scheming for this evening's events: what I might wear, how I may make it more interesting, things like that. These thoughts were punctuated by racing glimpses of being fucked by so many young men.

My hand found its way under the water to rest on my pussy. Barely pressing hard enough to feel glide over my clit and between my lips, my fingers began to caress my wanton swollen pussy. My eyes were closed, picturing the touch of a boy, any of them, fondling and caressing me every where. I lay there, envisioning their eager bodies blanketing me as I goad them forward. I began to slide the tip of one finger in and out of my pussy, rubbing my clit with my thumb My other hand now committed itself to my breast, kneading and massaging it until my nipple was hard pinching and pulling it as I float in an almost cloud-like state-of-mind in my tub, oblivious to the yells of Papi asking if I was okay or needed anything.

The next thing that happened was me awakening to you shaking me. An hour and a half had gone by while I slept in now cold water with my fingers and toes shriveled. Rubbing my eyes, I asked you what had happened. You told me that I had quite obviously fallen asleep. When I asked why you didn't wake me sooner, you laughed, saying that you too had fallen asleep. You had been napping in front of the T.V. with the football game playing. The Atlanta Falcons were behind by three points with 5 minutes left to play. You had awoken to the news that they had lost by ten points and were happy that you had fallen asleep and didn't have to see it happen. You held out a giant towel for me and wrapped me in it welcomingly before we went to the bedroom.

meraena
meraena
34 Followers
12