Vacation Gone Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan55
alan55
156 Followers

Beth quickly weighed her options and resigned herself to the lesser of the two evils. She would reluctantly accept the Judge Marshall's offer.

"Very well. So ordered."

"Sheriff, deliver miss Handcock to my residence to begin serving her sentence immediately."

Beth was in a state of hopelessness as Sheriff Tanner lead her out of the courthouse, still in handcuffs and shackles and put he into the back of his cruiser. The 15 minute drive to the judge's residence was done in silence, Beth was too much in shock to speak.

Upon arriving, Sheriff Tanner and Beth were greeted by two well built women in their 30's. Beth noticed that both were dressed in tight fitting black leather corset type body-suit outfits. Each woman wore what appeared to be chrome wrist bracelets and ankle shackles. Each woman also had a chrome metal collar around her neck. Each metal band had a loop ring attached to it as well.

Sheriff Tanner escorted Beth through the front door of the mansion and into a back room, where he removed the existing shackles, handcuffs, and collar.

"Alright ladies, she's all yours."

With that, he turned and left.

With the sheriff gone, the two women turned their attention to Beth. While one woman attached chrome ankle shackles to Beth, the other attached similar wrist bracelets. Each was identical to the ones they wore. The shackles and bracelets did not need locks to secure them, they were permanently fastened together with fast drying epoxy. Beth's jail jumpsuit was removed and replaced with a tight leather outfit similar to the other women. She was given no bra or panties to put on underneath.

It was as the leather outfit was being zipped up that Beth noticed the leather pieces that covered her breasts were removable. The leather outfit had the crotch cut out of it. A leather 'string bikini' piece was put on her to cover her. The crotch covering was secured so that Beth was not able to remove it herself. Finally, Beth was fitted with a chrome and leather collar that had a ring attached to the front and locked together in the back.

The two women who had been silent up until now, spoke up.

"This is Rose and I am Sam. You are not to speak unless spoken to. You will obey every command immediately. If you do not, there will be sever punishment. Do not think of trying to escape. The collar you have on is tied to the mansion's security system. Any attempt to more than 100 feet outside the house and the collar will activate, and you do not want that."

"To give you a hint of what would happen if you did try to escape, let me demonstrate."

Rose grabbed a remote device from the shelf and pushed the button marked "1". Immediately the collar sent a searing shock through Beth's neck, dropping her to her knees.

"That was only Level 1. There are four more levels, each one more sever than the last. From what I understand, Level 5 is strong enough to kill you. Just so you know, the security system will automatically activate Level 5 if you try to leave the premises."

With the introductions over with, Rose and Sam began showing Beth her duties.

Besides having to wear the tight leather outfit, the collar, and the ankle and wrist bracelets, the expectations of her didn't seem all that bad. She was put to work vacuuming, washing windows, laundry, and cleaning floors.

In the evening, she was assigned to help serve dinner for the judge when he was home. At bed time, Rose and Sam removed her outfit and had her lay down in bed spread eagled, nude, while the women attached chains to the cuffs and ankle shackles. Each chain was attached to a ring at the four corners of the bed.

While Beth was grateful for being able to sleep in a nice soft bed, her hands were not able to reach her nipples or pussy like she did quite often before she fell asleep. After the incident of the dead batteries in the vibrator in the motel room, and the strip search fingering, Beth was becoming more and more horny with each passing day. There were no chances to quench her need either during the day or at night.

At the beginning of the second week, the women dressed Beth in her leather outfit but before the leather piece that covered her crotch was put in place, Rose grabbed a remote controlled vibrator 'egg' and stuffed it into Beth's pussy. The leather crotch cover was then quickly locked in place. Beth had a confused look on her face and all Rose told her was "Judge's orders."

As Beth did her work, she could feel the 'egg' moving around inside her but it was only a minor distraction because nothing was happening with it.

When Judge Marshall returned home, Beth was in the middle of doing laundry. Suddenly the 'egg' in her pussy came to life, happily buzzing away inside her. Beth was initially startled and stopped what she was doing. Soon she was licking her lips and emitting little moans.

The 'egg' had 4 different speeds and it was currently on the lowest setting. The lowest setting was enough to provide a distractive stimulation but not enough to allow her to get herself off. It took monger than normal to finish the laundry part of her work and start setting up for her dinner duties.

At the start of serving the Judge dinner, he reached into his pocked and pushed the Level 2 button. Beth's legs started to tremble and she had to bit her lip to keep from spilling the water pitcher she was carrying. Level 2 was not enough to cause her to climax and Judge Marshall knew it. It was just enough to keep her on edge though. He was toying with her to see her reaction. The judge kept it at Level 2 all through his dinner, watching Beth in torment over the stimulation her pussy was receiving. At the end of dinner, he put it back to Level 1. By this time Beth was noticeably shaking. She had a hard time concentrating on her after-dinner chores.

For the next week, it was the same thing. The 'egg' would be dormant when the Judge was away, but soon after he got home, it would activate on Level 1. It would progress to a higher level when he was having dinner, then return to Level 1 after he finished. As always in the evenings at bedtime, she was tied down on the bed to where she was not able to touch herself.

As the days progressed, Beth both hated what was being done to her and at the same time couldn't wait for the Judge to come home so she would have her pussy stimulated. She got so used to this routine that she was almost at wits end when Judge Marshall had to leave town for a day. By dinnertime of the day he was gone, she was almost frantic to get her usual 'pussy fix'.

A few weeks later, on Saturday afternoon, Rose announced to Beth that there would be a party that evening and Beth would be required to act as a waitress for all the guests. As the afternoon wore on, Rose and Sam filled her in on her duties. She was to serve drinks and finger food to the guests. As she was serving, the guests were allowed to touch her anywhere on her body and she was not to complain or pull back. If she spilled a drink or food, or refused a guest's request, she would be severely punished.

With that said, Sam removed the patches pf leather that covered her breasts while Rose pulled off her crotch cover piece and shoved a fresh 'egg' into Beth's pussy.

Beth was about to protest not having her crotch covered when the other two women pulled her out of the back room and put a drink tray in her hands. There was nothing she could do now but do what she was instructed.

As she surveyed the room, she noticed that most of the guests were men. There were a few wives and girlfriends there as well but the majority of the guests were men between 30 and 55.

Soon after she started serving, she felt the 'egg' come alive on the lowest setting. Soon she didn't mind the stares and the occasional grab for her exposed ass and pussy. After an hour at the lowest setting, she was serving some finger food to a handsome 30 yr old man when the 'egg' went to Level 2. At the same time, the man reached out and flicked her exposed nipple sending an electric, sensual surge when through her body. A small moan emanated from her lips. She longed to stay and have this man play with her tits more but she knew she would get in trouble for neglecting the other guests.

Another hour went by on Level 2. Beth was having trouble concentrating, especially with the occasional fingers tweaking her nipples and clit. She was serving one of the seated men close to where the Judge was standing when she felt the 'egg' hit Level 4. Her pussy convulsed and her hands instinctively dropped to her crotch, spilling the drink on the guest.

The Judge hit the off button to the remote in his pocket, grabbed her by the wrist.

"Why you little slut, look what you've done do my guest."

With that, he pulled her over to an X-shaped wooden rack and chained her wrists and ankles to the four corners, face first into it, then blindfolded. Grabbing a leather whip, he announced to his guests that incompetence would not be tolerated. Lash after lash rained down on her exposed ass until it was beet red. The 'egg' was still humming away in her pussy, on Level 2. When the abuse of her ass stopped, Beth was then unhooked and turned with her backside to the 'rack', re-chaining her ankle and wrist cuffs to the same spots as before.

Expecting that her tits and pussy would suffer the same fate as her sore ass, Beth was cringing, waiting for the lash to strike. Instead, she felt the rack tilted horizontally.

So much was running through her brain. Her mind was in a state of confusion. She was on fire in her pussy and on her ass. What happened next was totally unexpected.

The 'egg' was turned off and pulled out of her pussy. She felt a sensation on her nipples and clit, like stiff artist brush bristles being traced across them. She could feel every bristle of the brush stimulating the sensitive areas. It was like hundreds of little pins being brushed across her sensitive parts. But there was more. A kind of syrupy liquid was being 'painted' on her tits and clit. It had a warmth to it like she had never felt before.

As if that wasn't enough, she felt someone's hot breath on her tits and the warmth of the liquid turned to fire. The person's breath had activated the Hot Stuff warming gel that had been painted on her. Beth barely had time to take in the sensation of the fire on her tits, when she felt hot breath on her clit. Instantly her clit was on fire as well. The new experience of heat in both places had her squirming on the rack uncontrollably. Had it not been for the chains hooked to her ankle and wrist shackles, she probably would have fallen off the rack.

First the guests would paint on some of the 'Hot Stuff' gel onto her tits and pussy, then breath on it, sending Beth's hips and back to arch up off the rack. Just when she would be close to a climax, everything would abruptly stop. As soon as she came back down to a slow simmer, the process was repeated. The guests kept this up for over hour, up and down, up and down. It was driving her crazy. This was sexual pleasure and at the same time, torture.

This was just too much for Beth. In sexual agony, she finally screamed out, "FUCK ME, FOR GOD SAKES, SOMEONE PUT THEIR COCK IN MY PUSSY. I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE."

Beth did have long to wait for her wish to come true.

At once she felt a hard cock at the entrance to her pussy. Just as quickly, it drove deeply into her pussy. The force of her impalement almost took her breath away. This cock felt like it was twice as long as her last boyfriend and 3 times as thick. Even though the previous hours had made her pussy into a dripping swamp, her initial impalement was initially uncomfortable at not having been given time to get accustomed to its size. By the same token, she was in heaven from how much it filled her up. Being impaled by a large cock was what she had desperately wanted and needed, for a long time.

It only took a few more thrusts before Beth's pussy clamped down hard on the man meat inside her, causing it to spray her insides with hot cum. As this first cock was pulling out, her pussy was trying to suck it back in. When it had completely left her, she screamed out "I NEED MORE, GIVE ME MORE."

Before the last word had barely left her mouth, she felt another hard cock drive into her drenched pussy. She opened her mouth to express her appreciation but never got the words out. As soon as hr mouth flew open, a 7" cock was shoved deep into her mouth, traveling down her throat.

She was now being fucked from both ends and loving it. Both cocks would drive in and pull out at the same time. When she hit her second orgasm, her pussy was again rewarded with shot after shot of cum. As her second orgasm hit, she screamed into the cock that was stuffed into her mouth, causing it to flood her mouth with a generous amount of cum.

Beth had sucked a guy's cock before but was never much into swallowing. Now though, she was drinking it down like a thirsty traveler in a dry, parched desert. As both cocks deflated, they were quickly replaced by two more. After what seemed like 2 hours and an uncountable number of cocks that she had sucked and how many had fucked her, the assault on her pussy and mouth stopped. She had lost count long ago of how many orgasms she had experienced. After awhile, they just all ran together into one continuous climax.

At some point, Beth passed out, exhausted but with a smile on her face, and cum dripping from her mouth and pussy. Rose and Sam unchained her and carried her up to her bed. This time, she wasn't chained to the bedpost corners.

It wasn't until noon the next day when she awoke, naked and sore, but thoroughly satisfied. Her wrist and ankle cuffs were still on, as well as her collar but she didn't mind. That previous night, she had known the joy of being completely filled and she had every intention of sticking around for more of it. Beth had become addicted to being chained up and repeatedly having her pussy filled with man meat. She was serving her time and servicing the men willingly now.

Back in Omaha, Alan figured Beth had quit without notice. He would miss that tight ass of hers and her firm tits. The things in her apartment were put in storage and her apartment was re-rented to someone else. Her fire red Mustang in the impound lot, was sold at auction. She had now become a sexual slave to the Judge.

alan55
alan55
156 Followers
12