Vacation in the Brazilian Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers

The village tour continued, when the retard walked him to a high point near the village. A high point was two feet higher than everywhere else in the flat country. There was a pile of rocks. The rocks were round shaped and about the size of half a bowling ball. The retard pointed at the rocks another point on the ground. And, then her arms reached down to simulate carrying the rocks.

Donald understood that she wanted him to move the rocks from one spot to another. So, he bent over to lift one of them. The rocks were heavy, about 30-40 pounds. It would be good for him to get exercise, so that he would be in shape for his escape. The smooth rocks on his hands and the pumping muscles send endorphins into his body and made him feel good. Despite being a hostage, he actually felt good.

When he was done, the retard signaled him to sit down and reach a rock up to him. It was quite hard to push the rock up to her hands. Before, he had been using his back and legs to move the rocks. Now, it was all arms. Once she got a rock, she let the rock drop to the ground and she asked for the next rock. Now, this was puzzling behavior to Donald. Was this some kind of prison labor?

While they were finishing moving the last two rocks a middle aged woman came from the village. The middle aged woman had a wide body and the gentle movement of a mother. Her eyes were hazel brown. Her feet and hands were wider and meatier than everybody else. Her face seemed jolly and happy.

The big handed woman pointed her index finger onto Donald's forehead until he leaned back and lied down on the ground. Then, she passed him a rock from the right. And, the retard asked for the rock on the left. In that manner, he was lying on his back and passing on the rock. It all reminded him of gym exercises with a medicine ball.

By now, he had worked up a good sweat and his limbs were warm from the muscle activity. There was a sensual atmosphere for Donald for being around the naked women. For the women, it was very matter of fact to be naked. Thus, Donald's perception of the situation was tainted. However, he wondered, if they were feeding him so well and exercising to build up flesh, so that they could eat him better later. Was this a case of Hansel and Gretel and the witch in the ginger candy house?

After the exercise, there was more food. And, it was again protein. The meat tasted like chicken. Yet, the pieces were so small, as if someone had hunted a dozen little song birds. Again, the retard insisted on him eating all the meat pieces, while she had grain porridge.

Donald thought about his escape strategy. If he could find the river again, he could follow the river downstream. Eventually, there must be a large factory of some kind that takes advantage of the river. It was only a question, if he was able to get far enough before the dangers of the jungle took him down.

He looked at the retard again. Even her features were big and blocky and her movements were slow and simple, she had an aliveness in her that was very attractive, sexy actually. Her being was so unperturbed in how she followed her own rhythm that Donald wanted to reach out and touch her to be connected to that inner rhythm of well being. Her lips may have been plain. However kissing those lips seemed so delicious to get a taste of her being.

Partying with the Indigenous

The first night had been odd in his hut prison. The wet soil floor was an odd place to sleep. The sticks as walls made him feel like sleeping in a chicken coop. The helplessness of not being able to live on his own in the jungle made him feel desolate. Maybe, escape was not feasible. He'd be at the mercy of whatever the villagers had planned for him.

During the second day, the hut gave him a good opportunity to watch the villagers. For example, they all slept in the other two huts. The young beauty, that he had spotted the other day, was rather timid and clumsy with many tasks. The other women would show her tasks. And, she would often break a stick or drop something. For most of the day, she sat and observed with a beautiful face.

The man in the other prisoner hut was a mean bastard. He'd try to throw little soil balls over to Donald's hut. And, he kept yelling 'demonio' any time that a woman approached Donald's hut. In moments of quiet, the man would silently weep for a couple minutes.

The following days continued with different women feeding Donald. Donald would have to move, lift, pull, push, and throw the rocks until his skin was sweaty and his muscles shivered. The soil in the hut slowly conformed to his body shape from the repeated night rest. He learned that they called him Anghel. And, they admired his growing muscles.

Once, the man broke free of his hut. The man scurried for a blow dart pipe. And, he almost succeeded in killing Donald. However, the woman leader caught and overpowered him first. Since, the man has only been more bitter about Donald's presence.

About fifteen days after Donald's capture, the leader woman started banging with a stick against the pole in the center of the village. The banging was rough and lacked rhythm. The other women joined the circle one by one. They made one of the women sit in the center. They painted her body completely white.

The white woman retrieved an object from the hut. It looked like an orange pill bottle. They took a white pill out of it and ground it to a paste. The woman rested the paste in the center of the circle. Then, she walked over and retrieved Donald. Donald was tied to the pole. His head was tied in place, so that he could not turn his head. The woman forcefully opened his lips and put the powder in his mouth. She rubbed it over his gums. It tasted bitter like coffee grounds.

Donald's heart started beating. The women circled him. Kneeling on the ground, they moved their chest side to side on the ground and chanted. Then, his erection grew. The leader woman with her partial gray hair rose to her feet. She released the vine string from his penis. His penis sprang free.

He was not particularly horny. However, his penis was rock hard. He looked at the leader woman. Those tube like hanging boobs were a foot long. They looked like deflated air tubes. Her vagina had long labias hanging like meat curtains at the side. Her skin and expression was so rough that she was more savage beast than human.

In a way, their nudity had been a constant tease. His embarrassment to get in trouble for getting an erection had been constant. Somehow, he was free now that he was exposed with his sexual prowess. The leader woman took his penis in her hand the same way that she was holding a stick. Donald jumped up a little, as much as the rope bondage allowed.

The leader woman tried to guide his penis inside of her vagina. She was too short. Her head was as high as his chest nipples. She climbed up the pole and wrapped her legs around him like a koala bear hugs a tree. She got his penis in her vagina. Her hips started grinding him.

Disgusting! He was disgusted to be fucked by that ugly old woman. That ugly, old woman clenched him like she was holding onto his soul. And, then the horniness set in. He started to get turned on by the disgust and difference. The strange and ugliness spiked his horniness. He wanted to embrace it and be part of it. He reciprocated her thrusts by pushing his penis deeper. He felt her slippery vagina mucous skin on his penis skin without a condom.

And, then all his pretense and thoughts dropped away at the height of orgasm. The semen was shooting inside of her. The women yelled a victory cheer. And, all the women yelled with her. He surrendered to it all. He gave his semen as an offering, because he could no longer hold it in.

The leader put her hand on her vagina to hold the semen in. Then, she went into a head stand to be a semen vase.

The next elder woman got up and released him from the pole to lay him on the ground. She took a sharp rock and made a two inch cut into his arm. Then, she rubbed dirt into the wound, before she mounted his penis as well. The powder poison had kept Donald hard. He rolled the woman over in the dirt and started fucking her hard. She happily surrendered into her moans and convulsions.

After he had given her semen to her, she cut his arm again and rubbed dirt into it. Then, she took the same headstand to hold in his semen.

One by one, he fucked all the village women. He loved fucking the beauty, yet got a bit bored once he actually did. The retard however was his favorite. Her way of being, of riding him, and of responding to his stimulation was so alive and original that he fell in love.

With all the women in a headstand in a circle, Donald could have run away. However, he felt spent and tired. Plus, it was dark. He simply went into his hut. Had the Stockholm Syndrom set in? He feared that his mind had lost the perspective to make a plan of escape.

NEW MEMBER OF THE SOCIETY

From that initiation night on, Donald was free to wander. Once he tried to escape. He followed the path into the jungle. And, he found out that the path lead in a circle. On his return, he had found beauty preparing a stew. He threw her over and started fucking her from behind. She happily received him. She seemed excited to receive another sperm donation.

To see with what else he could get away, he took his penis out of her vagina and put it into her ass. The moment that his penis was at the tip of her anus, it was like time stood still. He carefully slid his penis a bit forward to avoid hurting her. The penis went in smooth and easy like a hot knife into butter. And, he went add it. It was so kinky that his penis nearly exploded from all the blood. After a few thrusts she turned her head to him and smiled at him forgiving and said "manikin." Then, she put his penis back into her vagina without any concern of getting feces bacteria into her vagina.

From then on, he had free reign with the women to sleep with them whenever and however he wanted. They encouraged him. They kept feeding him well and exercising him. A couple months later, their goal started to become evident, when they all had growing bellies and morning nausea. They wanted to become pregnant with him.

Little by little, he learned their language better. He grew relationships with them. When they gave birth, it was wonderful. He had nine children, because the retard had twins.

One day, a typewriter arrived in the village. It was a travel type writer. He started typing his story. And, he ended it with a message to his parents that they should not come looking for him. He had eight wives and nine children here. Back in the Western society, he only had a high school degree and would not be able to keep them all. So, he had found his paradise.

A month later, he added another paragraph to his story. He had found out that the goal of the village was to raise soldiers. Mixing Caucasian and indigenous genes was going to raise child soldiers that would be much stronger than the indigenous men. They had induced him to impregnate all the women again. He loved the retard and her twins, Roy and Simone. He wrote to his parents pledging to take them all in, because he would send them out of the jungle to be safe.

Two months later, a local newspaper reported that an American was found dead in the jungle hanging from a parachute and armed to the teeth. The local police suspected drug dealings or a rebel fraction.

cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers