Vacation of My Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys just stood there, drinking me in for a couple of minutes... so did the rest of the beach. I probably could have walked down to Scott's car in the time they took staring at me but I didn't want to. I wanted their adoring eyes on me. I wanted to let them have power over me. I wanted to be desired. I wanted them to see how horny I was.

Finally, the one who got me up on the beach spoke up and said, "She'll do it."

With that said, he walked up to me and cupped my breasts in his hands. I bit my bottom lip to stifle a sigh but it came out through my nose anyway. The guys chuckled as they now had no doubt that I was getting off on this. I felt like a drunk girl at a frat party which is pretty much what I was. Guy #1 caressed my breasts, lightly pinching my nipples as he let go of me. I exhaled strongly, almost panting.

The next guy walked up.

And the next.

And the next.

And the next.

Each one groped me and found a new way to play with my breasts and get a rise out of me. Each guy's turn with me was watched by the entire beach. Finally, it was the last man's turn to feel me up but he didn't move.

"Come here", he told me.

I walked up to him and waited. He reached out his hands, stopped an inch from my breasts, and made me walk into his hands.

All the guys howled.

Unlike the rest of them, this guys was deliberately gentle, almost teasing me. My mouth opened a little and I started breathing deeply as he made circles on my nipples with his thumbs. I pressed my tits further into his hands. He looked me up and down, slowly, taking his time drinking me in like you would a fine wine. His eyes made me feel so wanted that I shivered a little as the emotion of his desire washed over me.

He slid his right hand down my side, wrapped it around my waist, and let it rest on my ass. He pulled me into him, pressing me against his cock. I would have let him fuck me if he'd tried but he only wanted to show up his friends. He let me go and I reluctantly stepped back.

All the guys voted... four said 'fake' with two saying 'real'. I let them know my girls were fake and they divvied up the loser's money.

One of them reached into the back of a truck and pulled out a white t-shirt for me to put on. I slowly slid it over my head --letting it cover my face for a few seconds so the guys could stare at my pussy a little longer-- and pulled it down. The bottom inch of my ass poked out from underneath the shirt and my nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. Because I was soaking wet it clung to my body and became see-through in all the wrong places.

"Thanks for the feel!", one of the guys shouted as I started walking down the beach towards Scott.

Everyone I passed stared at me in disbelief. They had all seen what I did and everyone wanted one last glance at the slut before she disappeared. 'How many of them will think of me tonight as they jack off or have sex?', I wondered to myself!

When I got to the car Scott opened the door for me, smirking as he did so.

"That was so fucking exciting", I whispered to him as I got in.

The drive down the freeway was exciting to say the least. I was ogled too many times to count. I started getting nervous as we pulled into the hotel's parking garage... I couldn't walk through the lobby like this!

Scott had other plans: he had me walk up the stairwell naked. My bare feet slapped the concrete with each step and echoed up and down the stairwell. After the beach, my inhibitions were numbed... I didn't care who saw me like this anymore. Unluckily for the guests and staff, none of them decided to use the stairwell at that time!

Scott met me on our floor and held my hand as we walked down the hallway. Once we were in our room he pushed me onto the bed in our room and I finally got the fucking I'd needed all day long.

It was one of the rare nights where I was satisfied long before he was.

12