Vacation Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you staying, Sonny?" asked my wife.

"At the Mountain Inn," Sonny replied.

"You know you have to drive right by our house to get there. Please, stop at our house for a dessert cordial. Just for a few minutes." My wife said. She gave me with a look that asked if it was OK?

"Come on, Sonny, Your hotel is only five minutes up the road from our house," I said, putting to rest my wife's anxiety about whether it was OK or not. Although I wasn't involved in the conversation, I was having a good time watching the interaction.

"OK! Just for a few minutes," Sonny responded with an indescribable smile.

We walked out to the parking lot. My wife and Sonny walked arm and arm, still giggling and sharing secrets. I told Sonny to follow us.

"I love her," my wife exclaimed. "She's so much fun! She's so interesting and natural to talk to. She told me about some of her escapades as a showgirl. And I told her that you made me wear a butt plug tonight. She thought that was absolutely the hottest thing she ever heard."

I checked my rear view mirror to make sure Sonny was behind us as I turned onto the dirt road that led to our vacation rental. The house was high on a hill overlooking the ocean with a view of the bay and the offshore islands. There was a nice breeze coming in from the ocean that gave the evening a little chill. Sonny pulled up right behind us. I opened Sonny's door and she swung her leg out to get out of the car. I wish that there had been more than just light from the full moon because I would have been able to see exactly what she had on under her skirt. My imagination said there was nothing but the fence net stockings pressing against a well-shaved pussy, or at the very most a little landing strip.

The living room of the house had picture windows that offered an incredible panorama. With the full moon hanging in the sky, the bay below was in full view. The temperature was just cool enough to light a fire in the gas fireplace. The ladies settled on the comfortable couch in front of the fireplace. The glow of the fire bathed them in a warm light. I lit a few candles around the room and asked if some Godiva Chocolate Liqueur would make a nice topper for this great evening. The two responded almost in unison, "Sure!"

I filled two pony glasses with the rich dark liqueur and poured myself a single malt. The two women were engaged in conversation in the same way as at the jazz club, heads together, laughing and giggling. There seemed to be a lot more touching going on. I gave them each a glass, which they clicked together with a toast. I took my single malt and sat down in the big easy chair. I had a nice buzz and I was going to enjoy it. Moonlight streamed in through the window. The flicker from the candles and the fireplace danced on the walls and ceilings. The perfume from the two women filled the air. More than the drinks were intoxicating.

They made quite a pair. Although my wife was ten years older than Sonny, they looked almost like twin sisters, dressed alike, finishing each other's sentences as if they were reading each other's minds. I was enjoying watching my wife have such a good time but I was still looking forward to our good time. There was an intimacy between them that grew stronger by the second. I watched them from across the room, unable to be part of their conversation. Every now and then, I would get a smile from my wife. Sonny had a way of looking at me that made me wish that it was I who was engaged in conversation with her.

At one point, their heads were so close together, their noses were almost touching. At that moment, Sonny put her hand on the back of my wife's neck and pulled her forward, pressing her lips against my wife's. The low lighting made the moment even more erotic than it was. My wife opened her mouth to let Sonny's tongue in. They kissed each other with firm passion. While their lips were locked together, Sonny pulled my wife's shirt out from her skirt's waistband and unbuttoned the buttons. My wife's tits were exposed completely, with their erect nipples.

Sonny rubbed my wife's breasts with her open palms and then pinched her nipples. My wife's eyes were closed as Sonny played with her nipples. As far as I know, this was the first time my wife had ever been fondled by another woman. And she was certainly enjoying it. My wife reached out to Sonny's chest and through her sheer top pulled at the gold hoops that pierced Sonny's nipples. Both women were in ecstasy. I was enjoying a show I never ever expected to see. The kissing continued until Sonny pushed my wife back onto the couch. Now my wife was laying on her back as Sonny moved down to her crotch. Sonny pushed up my wife's skirt, exposing her shaved pussy which was must have been oozing from excitement.

Sonny buried her head in my wife's pussy. My wife's hips rose up to receive Sonny's mouth and then, suddenly, my wife pushed Sonny away. "This isn't fair," she said. Sonny said that she was having a great time and my wife should just lie back and enjoy it. My wife told Sonny to stand up, which she did. My wife grabbed Sonny's legs and made her sit on her face. Sonny went back down on my wife as the two assumed a soixante-neuf position. Sonny's legs were apart and my wife had her face buried in Sonny's cunt. This proved my earlier suspicions to be correct. Sonny had nothing on under her skirt. The suggestion of a dessert cordial had turned into a real dessert for this two horny women.

My wife was no stranger to my sexual fluid but this, at least to my knowledge, was a first time for her with another woman. They went at it like there was no tomorrow. Their hips were humping and pushing into each other, bodies rising and falling. They were holding onto each other for dear life and then the movement stopped and they were both calm and quiet. Sonny climbed off my wife and my wife sat up. There they were sitting side by side, each with the residue from thew other on their mouths. My wife touched Sonny's face gently and the two embraced and kissed each other deeply and passionately. They both looked at me and smiled. I raised my glass as if to toast them.

"I've got to go," Sonny said. "I've overstayed my welcome and I have to leave very early in the morning. I had an awesome time. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure," my wife said. "Will you be able to get back to your hotel by yourself. If not, my husband can drive you." Evil thoughts began to go through my head.

"I'll be fine," Sonny said as she quickly straightened herself out. We walked her to the door. As she left to go, she reached into her bag and pulled out her business card and handed to my wife.

"If you're ever in Laguna Niguel, give me a call."

"I will," my wife said. With that, Sonny put her hands on my wife's cheeks and gave her a sweet little kiss on the lips. She walked to her car, got in, and drove off down the dirt road, back to the main street and her hotel.

"Did you enjoy the show?" my wife asked coyly.

"Absolutely," I said. I looked at her eyes, which were glazed in a dreamy way. "Did you have a good time?"

"It was incredible, really incredible."

I pulled my wife to me and kissed her. My dick was hardening up and I was going to need some relief soon. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and could taste a flavor that I have never tasted before. It was Sonny's pussy I was tasting. I hadn't tasted another pussy since before I got married. My prick was pressing against my wife. She reached under my shirt and pulled on my nipples that were sticking through the mesh tank top.

"Let's go up to bed, " I said. I took her hand in mine and we went upstairs to the bedroom. I lit some candles to offer some soft light for loving.

My wife took off her shirt and her leather skirt. She stood in front of me with only her thigh highs and spiked heels on.

"I'm not interested in foreplay. Just take out the butt plug and fuck my ass," she said with a bead of sweat on her forehead.

I could have used a little fiddling and diddling as an appetizer but I was ready to rise to the occasion and fulfill her request. I grabbed her, turned her around, and pushed her down on the bed. I took my clothes off and my dick was sticking out like a flagpole. The cock ring around the base of my cock was making my cock harder than it ever had been. Maybe it was a residual effect of the Levitra. Whatever. I had a hard-on that was as good as anything I've seen in porn. I spread her legs apart, exposing her asshole and the butt plug that had been in there for hours. First, I turned it around inside her anus and then slowly and gently pulled it out. Her sphincter spread as I pulled out the widest part of the plug and then in an instant, it popped out, her sphincter closing, leaving her asshole with a small opening. It really turned me on to see her ass didn't close up all the way. I saw this as an invitation to do as she asked, as she demanded.

I had to take advantage of the situation. I put my face between her ass cheeks and stuck my tongue as far up her asshole as I could. I licked and tongued her ass for a minute or two. She pushed her ass back against my face. Then, she looked back over her shoulder and said, "Please." I lubed my cock with squirt from the bottle of Wet that was conveniently on my end table. I pushed the head of my dick into her open anus. The butt plug had been in her ass for at least three hours. Her anus was a very receptive orifice. My dick went without any resistance. Seconds later, my balls were slapping against her butt.

"Fuck me, fuck me!!" she pleaded.

I pulled my cock out until her outer sphincter was holding its head. With a steady and firm action, I pushed my cock all the way in. I started a rhythmic pumping as my wife reached under and furiously rubbed her clit. I pulled my dick out about four inches and rammed it back in. My wife's orgasm was beginning to build. As I fucked her ass, her anal muscles were squeezing my dick. I could feel her ass contracting in a steady pulsation that could only the peak she was looking for. I humped furiously as my own orgasm began to build. Within seconds, I had lost control and my cum was pumping into her ass.

Every muscle in my wife's body relaxed. She seemed to melt into a puddle on the bed. My softened dick slipped out of her ass, leaving an anal creampie. I bent down and ran my tongue up her crack, sucking in my own cum. Like the guy who climbed Mt. Everest, I had to do it because it was there. We crawled into bed next to each other, basking in the glow of our evening's experiences. My wife stuck her head under the covers and took my cock in her mouth and gave it a gentle suck. I was in no condition to use it at that moment so I asked her what she was doing.

"I just wanted to give a little kiss," she said.

We fell into a deep satisfying sleep, only to awake the next morning as the bright sun streamed through the window. We went downstairs to have some coffee out on the deck. In the kitchen, my wife found Sonny's card on the counter. She picked it up, read it, and put it back down. We had our coffee and enjoyed the sun streaking out over the water.

" You know, I still have a couple of vacation days left and a few air miles," my wife said. "I think that I'm going to go visit my cousin in Newport Beach."

"If that's what you want to do, go ahead. I have to go back to work," I told her.

I could see a little smile form on her lips as she sipped her coffee. Hmm! I wonder how far Newport Beach is from Laguna Niguel. After all, there's nothing like vacation sex.

12