Vacation Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
The story from the other side.
3.4k words
4.44
66.6k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As told by my wife.

God! Do I love vacations. Getting away from all the crap at home to any place where you don't have to work, or do washes, or clean the house. The best thing about vacations is the sex. At home, I could have sex every day but something always gets in the way. It's more about him not wanting to have sex than it is about me. He needs to be ready for it, but me, I'm ready to go at any time.

The sex we've been having on vacation has been unbelievable. Morning, noon, and night! We both definitely lose our inhibitions. My husband will usually buy me some things to wear while we're away. He likes the tiniest little panties, g-strings, and thongs. He doesn't really care about anything on top. He would rather have me go braless. It's not something I "love" to do, but if it makes him happy then I know he'll make me happy. He prefers to go "commando", no underwear with his penis hanging down one leg or the other.

We both keep our private areas shaved smooth. He absolutely loves to eat me out. It seems he could spend hours with his face in my crotch, sucking on my inner labia, which are pretty big to begin with, but get even bigger when I'm excited. I have a clit that's always visible, excited or not. Guys don't always get it right when they're sucking on a clit. I like to let him eat my pussy while I play with my clit. It's certainly the best of both worlds. My labia and clit rub up against my panties all day, so I'm always aware of my sexuality. I've taken to wearing the smallest thongs that barely hold everything in. When I look in the mirror, I can always see a nice "cameltoe." His lack of pubic hair in no way minimizes his manhood. I love the look of his hardened penis, especially when he's wearing a cock ring.

My tits are plump 34C's with good-sized nipples. My aureoles are very light in color so during foreplay, my husband will color them a dark brown with some of my makeup. I enjoy the attention that he gives to my nipples which, when excited, will harden into ½" long knobs. The funny thing is that eventually he'll suck off all the makeup when he sucks on my nipples.

We usually start our bedroom sex with a porn DVD. My husband always makes the selections since he's the one who buys it. For the last few years, the focus of the porn has been anal sex and blowjobs, which is obviously the direction he wants to go in. I was always into giving blowjobs although I think I could do it better. I love to swallow his cum so that's not the problem. I wish I could take his cock deeper in my mouth, like the "deep-throat" that we always see in the movies. I just can't seem to force myself to do it. A lot of times, I'll be giving him a blowjob, usually after I've orgasmed, and he'll be playing with his nipples, which really excites him. I just can't seem to get him to cum and my mouth starts to hurt. He'll push my head away and start to masturbate. I'll take over playing with his nipples and watch him stroke himself. The whole scene is very hot. I'll sit next to him, with my hands draped over his shoulders, caressing his nipples while he's beating his meat. I know he's about to cum by the speed of his strokes. Just as he cums, I'll put my mouth on the head of his cock so I can receive his ejaculate. He'll cum in my mouth and then he'll pull my face to his and give me a long deep kiss. When he did this the first time, I thought his own cum would repulse him, but it was just the opposite. Whenever he cums in my mouth, we'll kiss and snowball his load. It turns me on that he would share this most intimate experience with me.

As I said before, he loves to eat me and I love being eaten. He'll have his head stuck between my legs, eating me voraciously, and he'll start massaging the inside of my thighs, working his hands up to my pussy. He likes rimming my asshole. I use to have some difficulty accepting his tongue on and in my ass, primarily because of my hang-ups about what an asshole is for. I'm as clean as a whistle, actually probably cleaner, so it wasn't about whether he was going to run into anything he shouldn't back there. It was just a hang-up. I was going to tell him I was not thrilled by the idea of him licking my asshole until I felt how good it was to have my asshole licked. Now, wherever he wants to put his tongue is fine with me.

During these extended sessions of cunnilingus and rimming, his fingers would ultimately end up playing with my pussy and clit. I would have my legs spread to make it easier for him to reach his target. One time, he ran a finger around the rim of my rectum and I felt a new excitement and stimulation. Instead of my ass tightening up as you might think would happen, I felt my asshole relax. This gentle massage of my asshole became pretty much his standard operating procedure. If I wanted him to do it, I would spread my legs even farther apart than usual, like I was inviting him to touch my anus. Then it happened. He was eating me out and rimming me and I was particularly wet. The mixture of his saliva and my juices trickled down from my pussy onto my asshole. He began his circular dance on my sphincter, pushing it in.

I don't think it was an accident when his finger entered my ass. He was in, up to the first knuckle, and I responded by raising my hips, silently begging him to stick his finger in deeper. My hips started to rotate almost involuntarily. I pushed his head down onto my pussy and told him to suck on my clit. I heard a muffled response. I don't know what he said, nor did I care. All I know is that I was being finger-fucked in my ass and had a mouth sucking furiously on my clitoris. I played with my tits, pinching and squeezing my nipples, inflicting pain on myself that mixed with the intense pleasure I was feeling. My orgasm nearly blew the top of my head off. I knew right then and there that anal play was going to be an important part of our sexual activity. My husband asked me if everything was OK to which I could only respond with a very satisfied grin on my face.

I told him to fuck me. He climbed on top of me and stuck his very hard dick into my pussy. I was very wet from the eating and sucking that he gave me so his cock had no trouble slipping between my swollen labia and finding its home, deep in my canal. I really wanted him to come in my mouth, something that I think is just about the most intimate sex act. I pushed him off of me and told him to get comfortable. He sat up on the bed and I went down on him. Part of the intensity of a really good blowjob is when he's just taken his cock out of my pussy and it's covered with my internal juices. I love the taste of my own cunt. Many's the time that I have fingered myself and licked my fingers clean. The two stages of a great blowjob are first licking my sex fluid fresh from my pussy off his dick and then having him shoot his cum into my mouth. It's sweet and then salt. The piece de resistance is snowballing his cum mixed with my juice. The intensity of the tongue kiss that follows a blowjob is almost enough to give me another orgasm.

When we go on vacation, we always rent a house that offers us a lot of privacy. We like to lie out nude in the sun. Being outdoors without any clothes on is animalistic, primitive, and just plain exciting and certainly not something we get to do at home. We are too inhibited to become nudists and walk around in front of other people but when we are alone together we become allergic to clothing.

On one vacation a few years ago, we were lying out in the sun, enjoying the warmth of a nice summer afternoon. I had a glass of wine and a joint. My husband, who stopped smoking many years ago, helped himself to a couple of shots of scotch so we would be on the same level. Baby oil was the tanning lotion of choice so I asked my husband to apply it to my back. There was no way that he was just going to do my back, especially since I was completely naked. He told me to lie on my stomach so he could do the job properly. I felt a squirt of the oil on my back and then I felt his hands rubbing it in. I was enjoying the back massage when he dropped another big squirt on my buttocks and thighs. His hands spread the oil on my ass. As he kneaded my cheeks, he subtly pulled them apart and let the oil drip down over my asshole. His hands dipped down into my crack and spread my legs apart, exposing my asshole. I felt his finger cirle my rectum and coat my outer sphincter with the oil.

His hands rubbed more oil on my inner thighs and the rest of my legs. My clitoris was pounding from the blood surging into it. I think I know what it's like for a man when he gets an erection. Done with my back, he told me to turn over. Since he ended my back with my legs, he started from the bottom and worked his way up. I was lying on my back, basking in the warmth of the hot summer sun. My husband took the baby oil and squeezed out a line of it on each leg and then put a generous amount right down the center of my chest. With his slippery hands he began a slow journey up my legs. He spent considerable time rubbing the oil into my thighs while his hands would come teasingly close to my crotch. With every stroke he got closer and closer to my swollen labia, my throbbing clitoris, and my tunnel of love.

Because the day was still young, he kept away from any kind of penetration. Instead with an open palm, he rubbed the oil on my shaved pubic mound, applying just enough pressure to heighten my excitement. With his other hand, he applied the oil to my tits. He made sure to pinch my nipples firmly as he rubbed in the oil. When he was finished with me, it was my turn to oil him up. Now a guy usually has only one center of attention. In this situation it would be his prick. But my husband is a little different than most men. I spread the baby oil on his chest and made sure that his nipples got the attention they deserved. I worked my way down to his cock, applying a liberal amount to his completely shaved crotch. The oil let me stroke his cock with only the friction I wanted to create. I could grab his prick tightly and have him shoot his load or just give him a soft rub. The day was young. I went for the soft approach.

Then it was my turn to tell him to roll over. I did his back as he did mine. I worked my way down to his ass and put some oil on his ass cheeks. He spread his legs apart and waited to see what I was going to do. What's good for the goose is good for the gander! I let some oil drip down to his asshole. I knew by how his legs were splayed what he wanted. I took the middle finger on my right hand (it's the one without the long nail) and rubbed his asshole. He raised his ass in a way that told me he wanted me to stick my finger in his hole. My finger was well-greased as was his rectum. I slipped my finger in as far as it would go and whispered in his ear that he had better not cum. I sat there next to him with my finger up his ass enjoying the warm sun. Both our bodies were glistening from the baby oil. The sun was hot and so were we. He rolled over onto his back, pulling away from the finger in his ass.

He wanted to slow things down a bit. We had a little more to drink to keep the great buzz going. We were enjoying our vacation and wanted to make every minute count. I would look over at him to see what state of excitement he was in. I don't think his dick ever went completely flaccid. It wasn't hard but it wasn't soft either. It kind of hung across his leg, its length almost as long as when it was erect, which was a good firm six inches. The sunlight shining off the baby oil emphasized the swollen veins that ran the length of his cock. It looked very impressive, like the cock on a body builder. It wouldn't take much to get him fully aroused.

I couldn't wait any more. We were lying side by side. He was on his back and I was lying on my stomach. I reached over and started to rub his chest with my slippery hand. I quickly concentrated on his nipples which I have come to believe are the most erogenous area of his body. His nipples immediately hardened to erect little buds. I looked down at his penis and saw it start to twitch. His cock began its journey from flaccid to erect and I knew it was going to be a short trip. Within a minute, his prick was fully erect, resting against his stomach. I moved my hand from his chest and wrapped it around his stiffened greasy rod. I thought that if I squeezed it, it would slip right out of my grip, so instead I began to stroke him with hardly any pressure at all.

He responded by grabbing my ass and squeezing my cheeks. I began to grind my pubic mound against the mat we were lying on. Unconsciously, I spread my legs apart. I could feel the hot sun warming my asshole. We were turned on to the point where slow and subtle foreplay was unnecessary and ineffective. With my legs spread apart and my anus completely exposed, my husband ran a finger down the crack of my ass. That finger came to rest on my outer sphincter and began a circular massage on my anal ring. Being where we were, completely alone, lying outside in the hot sun, removed any tension that my body might have had. My mind focussed on allowing my asshole to open up on its own so that his finger would have no doubts about what it was supposed to do. I felt a very slight pressure against my anus from his finger and I was determined to offer no resistance.

My husband pushed his finger into my anus and aggressively began finger-fucking me. I asked him to put another finger in. On the next inward stroke, I felt a larger presence. Now there were two fingers going in and out of my ass. I was still slowly stroking his dick with only the slightest pressure. I didn't want him to cum yet. I wasn't ready. I whispered to him that I wanted him to fuck me. I rolled over onto my back and told him to fuck me. He got on his knees between my spread legs and played with my clit. I told him that I wanted to be fucked! Leaning on one arm, he took his penis in his free hand and rubbed my swollen labia working his way into my cunt. We were both coated with baby oil from head to toe so his penis went in effortlessly.

A lot of lube can reduce the friction that can bring on an orgasm. You know it's coming but it's going to take a little longer. Believe me, I'm not complaining. I think you know that you're eventually going to get there but there's nothing wrong if the ride is a little longer. His dick felt incredibly large inside me. His sweat was dripping on my face and I could taste its salty tang. It was like an aphrodisiac. My head was spinning from the wine and weed and the heat of the sun. My mind was thinking of all the ways he could make me cum and that's when I told him that he could put his cock "in the back" if he wanted to, but it had to be very slowly.

I saw the look on his face and I knew that this was something he wishing for quite a while. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and my legs as far apart as he could. He lifted himself onto his knees and rested the head of his prick against my asshole. I was physically and mentally prepared for what was about to happen. The head of his penis was able to slip into my anus until it met the barrier created by my inner sphincter. I knew from what I've read that they key was getting past this inside gate. I was prepared from whatever discomfort or pain it might take to get his dick inside me. It was going to be mind over matter.

I concentrated on relaxing my anus completely. He gripped his cock and fed it into my rectum a very little bit at a time. Within seconds the head had passed the second barrier. His cock was half way in. He started to pull out and push back in but I told him he had to put it all the way in before he could do anything else. The pain from the insertion of his penis went through my body like a hot flash and then was gone, followed by waves of pleasure that were coming from all the rich nerve endings in my anus. I was full of his cock. I could feel his pubic mound pressing against my labia.

I reached down and began playing with my clit. Within a minute, I was slapping at like it was a bad little girl. My husband was playing with my tits, trying to pinch my nipples which kept slipping out of his grip because of the baby oil. He pulled his dick almost all the way out of my ass, and then with one smooth motion, put it all the way in. His pace was very even, in and out, in and out. My orgasm was building and I knew that its arrival was momentary. I kept slapping my clit and told him I was going to cum. He picked up his pace and began fucking my ass like there was no tomorrow. I was squeezing his cock with my rectum as he fucked me but then my orgasm took over and the pulsations became involuntary. With one last thrust, he came deep in my ass and almost fell on top of me, his cock still in me.

We rested for a few seconds. He lifted himself off of me. His penis gently came out of my ass. What was once hard and swollen, was now empty, totally spent. We looked at each other with a look of discovery, as if we had just invented the light bulb. To date, it had to be one of my "top ten" orgasms. For my husband, he finally had the "forbidden fruit." And, I can tell you for sure, he would be having it again.