Vacation Sex Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my underwear back up and Rick put a little pad over my piercing. He told us how to care for our piercings and that they would probably be completely healed in four to six weeks. Sonny paid him for our piercings and we both gave him a big hug. We had a special bond with the guy who pierced our clits. There was nothing sexual about our relationship with Rick other than he had the most intimate knowledge of each of us, something that not too many people would ever have. I asked him about sexual activity and he told us to be careful about touching our clits and that intercourse was not a problem. Any kind of oral activity should wait for at least a week or so to avoid infection. We thanked Rick and left the salon. Outside the shop I grabbed Sonny and gave her a deep kiss, thanking her for my new jewelry and for opening my eyes to a new adventure. She hugged me with a passion.

"Let's go back to your house." I wanted to take my clothes off and sit in the sun out on Sonny's deck and look at my first piercing. I was almost hypnotized by the new sensation that radiated from my crotch. I couldn't help but feel the ball of the piercing pressing against my clit. I sensed juice from my pussy running down my inner thigh. I was so totally turned on. I wanted to look at Sonny's piercing, as well. And I wanted to touch her, to squeeze her nipples, to stick my tongue down her throat, to lick her ass. I didn't want to waste the sexual heat I was feeling.

"I'm with you, Babe. I feel too good to squander the day doing frivolous things. I want to make love to you." Sonny looked at me with eyes that sent out rays of warmth. "We only have a little more time to be together. Let's make the most of it."

We got into her car and headed back to her house. All the way back, all we could do was giggle. She and I were feeling the same exact pressure on our clits. The fact that we had just gone through a surgical procedure together made us closer. We were lovers, we were sisters, we were deep, true friends. All I could do was look at Sonny. She was beautiful, more beautiful than I had ever noticed before. She glowed. Her smile was captivating. I hoped that when she looked at me, she felt half as much I felt for her. She drove like a racecar driver, intent on getting to our destination as quickly as possible. The scenery was a blur. I put my hand on the back of Sonny's neck and gave her a gentle squeeze. She stretched slightly and gave out a soft moan.

Sonny turned onto her street, pushed a button in the car, and like magic, the gate opened. We ran into the house. Once inside, Sonny and I stood facing each other, still giggling like little girls. Simultaneously, we embraced and locked into a deep emotionally charged kiss, our tongues probing as far down each other's throats as they could. We were electrically charged. I was so excited, my cunt was gushing fluid. My panties, what there were of them, were soaked. Sonny's hand reached between my legs and felt the flimsy material. I jumped as her fingers pushed against my new jewelry. She brought her hand up to her mouth and licked the shiny juice of them.

I got down on my knees in front of her and raised her short skirt. She, too, was soaked. The little boy shorts she was wearing were of a material so thin you could see every fold of skin of the shaved pussy underneath. The wetness made them even more transparent. I could see Sonny's new piercing pushing against the shorts. I pulled her shorts down to her ankles and pulled her right foot through. She stood before me now with her legs spread apart, rivulets of her cunt liquor dripping down the inside of her thighs. I started from the bottom of each trail of fluid and licked up, ending with my tongue just sticking between her labia. I did this until her legs were clean but each time I end up at her sopping pussy for a mouthful of her delicious cream. Sonny kept moaning, trying to steady herself.

"Let's get undressed and go out on the deck. I just want to sit and look at you and your new decoration," Sonny said, breathing heavily as I licked her crotch.

I reluctantly stopped what I was doing and took off my clothes, just leaving them in a pile on the floor. Sonny did the same and took my hand. We went out onto her deck, out in the warm California sun. She took two chaises and put them side by side but facing each other. I was a little puzzled by the arrangement until we were laying down, looking at each other. From my vantage point, I could see her pussy and its new piercing perfectly, just as she could see mine. I reached over and touched the inside of her thigh. My hand was not close enough to the source of her pleasure. I got up and moved my chaise a foot forward. Now, I could reach her pussy.

The sun was hot and so were we. It was such a turn-on, watching the moisture form on Sonny's beautiful naked body. She started to glisten. (Women don't sweat, they glisten!) Her totally tan sensual body was glowing. Her body could be described as voluptuous. We weren't kids; we were two mature women with fully developed bodies. We were more in the style of Marilyn Monroe than in the waif-like anorexic appearance of some of the paparazzi targets in today's tabloids. We were "Rubenesque", full-bodied and full-blooded. It was one of the reasons that I found Sonny so appealing. She was a woman.

It was the perfect arrangement. I put my knees up and spread my legs, allowing Sonny easy access to my cunt. Although playing with a fresh piercing was not allowed, I felt her fingers sliding back and forth in between my pussy lips. I reached over and duplicated Sonny's efforts by putting three fingers into her cunt. We looked at each other and all we could do was smile. Our position did not allow us to kiss and we each had a free hand. I started to play with my rock hard nipples.

"That's a great idea," Sonny said, as she stuck a finger through the hoop that pierced her right nipple. She pulled on it gently, stretching her right tit until it looked like she might rip the ring out of her nipple.

"How much can you pull on that thing before it hurts?" I asked inquisitively. After all, I had a pierced clitoral hood. A pierced nipple seemed like small potatoes. I suddenly realized that, in all likelihood, my VCH wouldn't be my last piece of body jewelry. I could only look at Sonny's chest, with her D-cup boobs and their gold piercings, with admiration and at this moment, a little envy. I wish I had pierced my tits, too. I would have put some nice barbells through them.

"Oh, you'd be surprised. Pulling on them is kind of a BDSM turn-on. It takes quite a bit to feel pain when pulling on them. Twisting them is a different story. That can really hurt!!"

As we spoke, we each were massaging the inside of the other's cunt. I was beginning to feel an orgasm building. I played with my nipples, pinching and squeezing them until they turned purple. It was coming. My breathing became heavy and short. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure hit me. Since the first orgasm Sonny gave me, each has been better than the previous one.

I must admit that, when I first met Sonny, deep inside I had a curiosity about a sexual relationship with another woman. In retrospect, meeting Sonny was the best thing that happened to me. Had I just had some simplistic lesbian encounter that was only about sex, I would have ended up turned off to the whole thing. But Sonny, she was extraordinary. She was so special that I can't find the words to describe my total feelings. Friend, lover, sister. They all fit but it goes so much beyond that.

I wanted to please Sonny. My fingers stroked the inside of her cunt with tenderness and affection. I wanted her to feel as good as I did. In the beginning of our relationship, I considered her to be the leader, that I was the naïve and unknowing one. When she seduced me on our vacation, I thought it was all new to me. It really wasn't. It was something that I was waiting for. The fact that it was Sonny was serendipity. Had it been someone else, it probably wouldn't have happened.

"Honey, I want you to turn over on your stomach," I told Sonny.

"But, but, this seems like such a comfortable arrangement."

"It is, but I can't do what I want to do."

"What's that?"

"Please you!"

Sonny turned over on her stomach. I got up and pulled her hips up so she was on all fours, her ass sticking up in the air. I didn't believe what was going on. I was the dominatrix and she was the submissive. I pushed her legs apart so that the cheeks of her ass were spread, exposing her light brown asshole. Right below her asshole was her hot pussy, with its protruding swollen labia. This was the only way I could attack her cunt because the new piercing, only hours old, couldn't be a sexual target.

Although her ass cheeks were spread apart, I put a hand on each one and pushed, exposing her sweet pucker even more. With an indescribable passion, I started licking her asshole. Sonny moaned with pleasure, pushing her ass back against my tongue. I pushed the tip of my tongue against her anus. Her ass relaxed enough to open up and let my tongue enter. I stuck my tongue in as far as it could go. I never thought I would wish I had a penis but this was the moment I did. Not for my pleasure but for Sonny's. I fucked her ass with my tongue, covering her opening with saliva. I backed away from licking her ass and stuck a finger in where my tongue had been.

"More!!"

I put two fingers in and then a third. Sonny pushed back against my hand. Her asshole seemed to get bigger.

"More!!"

I had three fingers in her ass. I took them out and dropped a mouthful of saliva all over her asshole. I shaped my hand into a cone and began to push it into her ass. If I was going to put four fingers in her ass, then why not my whole hand. I turned my hand back and forth as I pushed it into Sonny's ass. She pushed back against my hand. My fingers were into her ass up to the knuckles. I could feel the pressure of her sphincter around my hand.

"Ow, Ow, Ow," Sonny screamed.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't stop. Keeping pushing."

It was at that moment that her ass opened up and my whole hand went in. I was fisting her asshole.

"Just hold your hand there," Sonny commanded. I did. She began slight movements back and forth. Sonny was moaning loudly.

"It's fucking unbelievable. I've never felt anything like it. I'm going to come. I'm going to come."

Sonny started to shake.

"Yes, Yes, Yes," she was screaming. I felt her ass pulsating, gripping my hand in a fierce clench.

The anal grip she had on my hand relaxed.

Very slowly, Sonny pulled forward. I kept my hand still as she pulled away from me. My hand slowly appeared, leaving her ass gaping widely. Within seconds, her asshole closed back up to a swollen pucker. Sonny lay on the chaise and lowered her hips so she was lying flat. Her body was shaking.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm still having orgasms."

We sat there together while she came down from her heights of euphoria. I was still feeling the warmth of the afterglow of my own orgasm. We sat out on her deck, looking at the ocean. I was so relaxed. We held hands. We napped. I woke up and realized by where the sun was in the sky that I had to get going.

"Sonny, I have to leave. My cousin is expecting me for dinner. And I have to spend the day with her tomorrow. My plane leaves first thing Sunday morning. This is it. As much as I want to stay, I have to go. I don't want to get emotional but I want to tell you how much I love you, but I can't put it in words. I can only tell you that my heart is pounding." I put my arms around her and pull her to me. I think I was squeezing the life out of her. We embraced and kissed, our tongues all tangled together.

"Baby, I cannot ever remember having as much fun as we've had. I know that there has never been anybody in my life like you. Don't fret. I'm going to be coming east on business in about a month. I'll plan on putting aside some time for play. We'll make plans and we'll have a great time. Remember, absence makes the heart grow fonder."

Her words gave me strength. The fact that I had to leave only meant that we could plan to be together again. I know that I would keep her in my mind until the next time we would see each other. Plus, every time I moved, I would feel my clit hood piercing, a constant reminder of the bond we had. As much as we both didn't want to get emotional, tears rolled down our cheeks and then we laughed. We were like two school kids. I got dressed and walked to the door. Sonny was standing in the middle of the room. The distance between us would extend from a few feet to 3000 miles but our hearts were still attached. I opened the front door, turned and blew Sonny a kiss. She did the same.

"I'll call you when I get home." I closed the door got into my car. As I pulled out of Sonny's driveway, I looked back at her bungalow and felt I was leaving paradise. As I drove back to my cousin's house, my mind was playing back a video of my time with Sonny. What fun it was. What fun it will be when we're together again. I'll keep the memories for the moments when I need a smile. At the same time, I'll look forward to Sonny's smile, her touch, and her ebullience.

I turned into the reality of my cousin's driveway, knowing that the next 36 hours were going to be spent, by comparison, in a very boring and mundane way, not that I didn't love my cousin and her family. Sunday morning finally came. I didn't want my cousin to have to drive me to LAX so I called for a cab. When the cab came, we hugged and kissed and told each other it wouldn't be long until we saw each other gain, but we really didn't know when that would happen. Truth be told, the conversation between us was more perfunctory than anything else.

I got to the airport, checked in and went to the First Class Lounge. Thank God for credit cards and airline miles. The PA system announced that my flight was boarding. I got on the plane and settled into my seat in first class next to the window. I was reading a magazine and looked up to see a rather attractive blond woman almost my age standing the aisle, putting her carry-on in the overhead compartment. She was very smartly dressed in a crisp man-tailored white shirt and great designer jeans. She was stunning with a boyish haircut, looking a lot like a Ralph Lauren ad.

"I guess we're going to be traveling companions," she said, showing a beautiful smile and a great set of white teeth. "My name is Michelle, but everybody calls me Miki."

As I looked at her, I could see that her shirt was open one more button than usual, revealing quite a bit of cleavage. By the way her shirt was lying against her chest, I could see her breasts between the buttons. She wasn't wearing a bra! For her age, her chest was magnificent. The plane took off and we each ordered a Bloody Mary, even though it was early morning.

I told her a shortened version of my life story and she did the same. She was recently divorced, and living in Boston in an eclectic gay neighborhood. Her breasts were implants, of which she was very proud. They were a gift to herself after her divorce. She was, at least for the moment, turned off to men and was more interested in rekindling her friendship with women, something she couldn't do when she was married. She was looking for companionship and excitement. It was at that moment that I felt my clit hood piercing. My clit was beginning to throb. She was looking for excitement and I was the one getting excited. We giggled and laughed throughout the flight. Right before we landed, she handed me her card.

"I'd like to get together some time," she said with a warmth and exuberance that was beyond charming. She was almost intoxicating.

"Yes, that would be fun," I responded, thinking about my recent California adventure. It was at that point that the exit door opened and we deplaned. We went our separate ways. I got my luggage and went outside to find my husband. There he was standing by the car. I was really happy to be home. He ran over to me and gave me a big hug and we kissed like we had been apart for a year.

"We'll be home in no time," my husband said, with his hand resting on my knee. I could feel his heat. "Did you get me anything while you were in LA?"

"It's a surprise. I'll give it to you when we get home." I could feel my piercing as I moved in my seat. It was rubbing against the thong I was wearing. My clit was hard. I could feel it. The drive home was a blur. We walked into the house and went straight to the bedroom. As I undressed, I took Miki's card out of my pocket, looked at it and put it a place where it would be easy to find. My husband was already undressed, lying on the bed. His prick was half-hard. I turned around with only my thong on. I hooked my fingers in the sides of my thong and slowly rolled it down, exposing fully shaved mons. And then he saw it.

"You had your clit hood pierced? What the...."

His penis was now rock hard as he stared at my pussy. I pulled my lips apart so he could examine my new jewelry.

"Ok, ok, I want to hear all about it. But not now." He locked his lips on my right nipple and started sucking like there was no tomorrow. I told him touching my piercing was off-limits, but everything else was open. We fucked and sucked for an hour straight with my husband ending up in my ass. He was as hard as he had ever been. He came in my ass while I fingered myself to a huge orgasm. We laid there side by side, totally gratified.

"Ok, now you can tell me what you did in California."

I looked at him with a smile and started my story.

"Once upon a time..."

12