Vacation Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that," I asked with some trepidation.

"Oh, don't worry. It's called a Lube Shooter. This is going to make life easier." Rick took a bottle of Wet Slide out of the drawer.

"This is a silicone lube. It's as slick as you can get." Rick pulled out the handle on the oversized syringe and squeezed the tube of Wet, filling the Lube Shooter. He put a dollop of Wet on his finger and massaged my asshole, making it smooth and slippery. Then, he took the Lube Shooter and put it in my ass. It wasn't very big so its penetration was smooth and certainly painless. Rick pushed the plunger down on the syringe and I could feel the cool lube filling my rectum. It didn't take a genius to figure out the scenario.

Rick rubbed my nipples and began kissing them and then aggressively sucking on them. He moved down my stomach and took the head of my tumescent prick in his mouth. He sucked hard on the head of my cock.

"I think we're ready for your adventure, " Rick said smiling. He leaned back and stroked his penis until it was firm. Then, he took a condom out of the drawer, tore open the package and rolled it down on his cock.

I had mixed emotions. I liked Rick a lot but I didn't know his sexual history. It would take more trust and a longer relationship before I let someone fuck my ass bareback. But I wanted to feel his skin against mine. I felt almost cheated that it wasn't going to be the real thing. I wasn't going to feel the intimacy of his cock in my ass. I couldn't let myself be fooled. I had a wife at home and I couldn't put her at risk.

"I know what you're thinking," Rick said. "This condom is the thinnest on the planet. It's almost like bareback. Don't think about it. I know what's going through your mind. Been there, done that." Rick put some some Wet in his palm and lubricated his penis. He took up a position at the end of the bed and pushed my legs apart. He stroked my rock-hard cock and then put my legs up on his shoulders. I was spread-eagle. Rick put a finger then two and then three in my ass. He pulled them out and then pushed them back in. As I said earlier, I was no novice to anal play. I relaxed my sphincter as much as I could. I didn't want to resist at all. Rick pulled his fingers out of my ass and put the head of his cock against my anal orifice.

"You can put it in any time you're ready," I said.

And the he did. The head of his cock passed my outer anal ring and the inner ring. Rick firmly and smoothly stuck his cock in my well-lubricated ass. With one even thrust he went all the way in. At first there was an ache and then an awkward fullness like I had to go to the bathroom. Within seconds my mind was able to discern the friction of his cock against the inside of my rectum.

"Everything OK?"

"Oh, yes. Fuck me."

Rick pulled his cock all the way out until my outer sphincter gripped the head of his cock. With one easy steady thrust, he pushed his cock all the way in until his balls were slapping against my buttocks.

"Please don't stop. Fuck me." The feeling was incredible. It was everything I hoped it would be. My hands pulled at my ropes. I wanted to be intimate with Rick. I wanted to touch his nipples and pull on his piercings but the fact that I was his prisoner and he was sodomizing me only made it that much more exciting.

Rick was fucking me like a man possessed. "I'm going to come. What do you want to do?"

"Come inside me, come inside me," I said almost pleading.

Rick was almost punishing my ass, ramming his dick into me. I could tell by his breathing that he was going to shoot his load. The whole experience was everything I had hoped it would be. My ass was filled with Rick's hard dick. I was feeling the pain and pleasure of getting my ass fucked. I concentrated on feeling his dick rub against my outer sphincter as he pulled it out and then pushed it back in for its full length. I could sense every inch of his cock penetrating me. It was ecstasy. I wished that he didn't have a safe on. I wanted my first anal fuck to be skin against skin. With a loud groan, he pushed his cock deep into my ass. I squeezed his cock as hard as I could. I could feel the pulsation of his cock as it emptied into the condom. How I wanted his cum in my rectum. I wanted the experience to be as real as it could be. My own cock was bouncing up and down on my stomach. I wanted my hands released so I could bring myself to orgasm. Rick fell against me, his balls empty.

"Untie me."

Rick's softened penis slipped out of my ass. He pulled on the silk cords, releasing my hands. I reached down to my stiff dick and began to masturbate. For some odd reason, I wanted to bring myself off. Rick watched as I stroked my cock. He brought his hands to my chest and began playing with my nipples. Nipple play was one of my favorite turn-ons. With my free hand, I played with Rick's gold nipple rings. The pleasure started to build in my balls. My dick was as hard as a rock. I rubbed the ring right below the head of my penis, where I was most sensitive. The fact that Rick was watching me bring myself to orgasm kept me at the height of my excitement. I loving the thought of being watched when I jerk off. A few seconds more and my cum started spurting on my hand. I couldn't waste it. I licked my cum of my hand. I was thoroughly satisfied with my first experience as a bottom.

I didn't give Rick a chance to say anything. I was done and I wanted to relish my experience. I started to get dressed.

"Rick, that was awesome. Thank you so much for fulfilling my wish as well as you did. I don't think that I could have planned it as well as it happened. It was everything I hoped for, getting my ass fucked. It was all pleasure."

"It was my pleasure, as well," Rick said with a big smile. "I hope that we can do it again, and soon."

"My curiosity has been satisfied, for sure. Whether or not being a bottom becomes a regular occurrence remains to be seen. I can tell you this: I will definitely do it again, but when, I don't know. It may be just an itch that needs to be scratched, or it may turn out to be a hunger that needs to be fed. I don't know yet. We'll have to wait and see."

"You know my number."

I hugged Rick and thanked him again. I left his apartment a different person with something huge to think about. I loved getting fucked in the ass. I mean I really loved it, but it didn't seem to be a "gay" thing. It was more sexual than anything else. There was definitely something different about getting anally penetrated by a dildo or a vibrator and getting fucked by a real penis. A penis was on the end of a person. It was flesh and blood. It wasn't artificial. Was I defining myself as a bisexual? I loved my wife and I loved making love to her. And I loved when she made love to me but anal intercourse was the one thing she couldn't offer me, at least not in the true physical sense, and I think I needed it. Dildos and vibrators aside, I needed a real prick in my ass. The challenge was it possible to integrate anal sex into my relationship with my wife.

She'd be back from California in a couple of days. I had to come up with a way to bring this into our lives. I had to. I wanted more and I wanted her to be a part of it. She loved getting fucked in the ass and so did I. We had something new in common.

12