Vacation Souvenir Ch. 03

Story Info
Last file - Things get crazy.
4.8k words
3.74
41.7k
46
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oberon_80
Oberon_80
132 Followers

A drop of sweat started to roll down the side of my face as I lay my finger on the mouse, ready to click on the last MP4 file. I was sitting at the desk with my trousers and briefs around my ankles, my cock was rock hard and leaking precum. My heart was beating as if I was running 100 miles an hour, then I clicked on the last file.

A hand knocked at the door of our hotel room. A familiar voice was talking when Maggie opened the door.

"Good morning, how's my girl? today is going to be awesome I can feel it," He chirped.

"Amir what the hell!" she grabbed him to bring him inside the room.

"Why are you coming to me at this hour? I thought I was just going to meet you after lunch! ...You cannot be seen hanging outside my door, my husband only just left with the kids...look please we don't have to do this...it's just... I feel so guilty already," she cried.

Amir sat her down on the bed, looked into her eyes and kissed her lightly.

"hush baby its ok...look there is a reason you and I have met...the first time I saw you I saw a glint in your eye that told me you are not some boring housewife, I know you want to live in the wild side for a change...to get away from that mundane life as a housewife and mother once in a while. You love to live dangerously but you were always too scared to jump off the edge...all you needed was a push from me," He told her gently.

He started to slowly open her robe and cupped his hand on her left breast through her silk night dress.

"You like how I touch you...its electrifying ...you cannot deny the attraction between us. Let yourself go, I will show you another world, one you have been afraid to step in but that's ok I will be there with you, after today you can go back to your normal boring life." He continued.

I could tell Maggie was indeed attracted to Amir. I could see in her eyes that she wanted him.

"Now go and freshen up, we have a long day...I'll order some breakfast to bring up here."

As Maggie got up and walked into the bathroom, Amir got out his phone and started to talk to someone in what I assume to be Turkish. After he finished, he took off his top and walked into the bathroom. Inside, Maggie was leaning against the sink brushing her teeth. She didn't notice Amir had come in until he positioned himself behind her. His camera was shooting the mirror reflecting the image of my beautiful wife in her open robe, her large breasts and big, dark pointy nipples were visible through the thin silk fabric. She was startled by his touch and stood up.

"Of all the women I've had... you are the best," He whispered to her ear.

He kissed and nuzzled her neck, his hand was groping and squeezing her left breast, then made its way inside her panties, rubbing and teasing her clit. Maggie closed her eyes as she allowed him to explore the most intimate place of her body.

"You have the face of an angel and yet your body ... your body is made for fucking and I know you love to fuck; you are dripping wet already."

Amir placed the camera on one of the towel racks, the angle was perfect to see the whole of the bathroom. He walked back to Maggie and took off her robe, he unclasped her bra and slowly peeled off her panties. Maggie turned around to face Amir and he pulled her in for a passionate kiss, they licked and sucked on each other's tongues, each time they broke off the kiss I can see a trail of saliva dripping between them.

Maggie got on her knees and pulled down Amir's bottoms and boxers to free his massive hard cock, it sprang to life like a snake being alerted of a nearby threat. Except this snake is not being threatened, it is being loved. Maggie gently caressed and stroked its length, kissed and licked its big mushroom head, before she engulfed it in her warm moist mouth. She gradually increased her tempo and took more of its length inside her mouth. She sucked and licked his cock and at the same time Amir was rocking his hips fucking her mouth. Saliva was drooling down Maggie's chin and landing on her tits.

"Yeah, suck it, you're so fucking sexy...oh fuck yes...I knew you were special," he whispered.

Finally, he took his cock out of her mouth and lifted her to her feet.

"Let's get in the shower." He said.

In the bath shower, water splashed onto their bodies as they made out again. Maggie turned and offered perfect her ass to Amir. He licked and ate out her pussy, he fingered and tongued her soaking wet slit. Maggie closed her eyes and savoured the pleasure that Amir was giving her.

Soon Amir couldn't resist any longer and stood up to position his cock at Maggie's love hole. He was teasing her, rubbing his cock up and down her wet slit.

"You want this cock? You want me to fill you up? Tell you how much you want it," he demanded.

"I...I want it inside me," she whimpered.

"I can't hear you slut, you are going to have to do better than that," as he continued to rub his mushroom head against her slick, hungry sex.

"I want you cock Amir, fuck me I'm your slut!" she yelped.

Satisfied that Maggie is now totally aroused and, in his control, he slowly pushed his cock inside.

"ohhh...uhhhh oh fuck ...oh fuck...," she moaned as his thick shaft invaded her tight opening.

It wasn't long before he was fucking her at a nice steady pace, his cock was now able to fully penetrate her. Gradually they built up pace until I heard the slapping sounds of their bodies, with each thrust, Amir was balls deep inside my wife's pussy.

Moans were coming out from both parties as they continued to fuck, then the sex talk started.

"You're my bitch, I going to fuck you whenever I want ...ugh...ugh," Amir grunted

"ohhh fuck yes...oohh fuck don't stop Amir ...fuck me...fuck me whenever and wherever you want ...I'm your slut...just don't stop," She panted and moaned.

"Yes, take it you slut, I'm going to pump you full of cum!"

"Aah I'm almost there...ugh...yes...fuck me...fuck..don't stop please!" she panted and then it hit her, "Oh FUCK YES!"

Her back was arched, her head lifted high and her eyes closed; she was in ecstasy.

Seconds later Amir grunted "ugh...take it...I'm going to fill you up now...ah yes" as he emptied his balls inside her.

As Maggie's orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes and made a loud gasp. Something seemed to have caught her eye and it was something I never noticed as I was too busy watching the sex show. Maggie tried to cover herself and squirm but Amir grabbed a hold of her hands and continued to fuck her slowly.

In the bathroom mirror there was a reflection of someone standing by the bathroom door, the door was wide open and the person was standing there also watching the show. He was also black but he looked much older and unlike Amir he was big and fat. He was standing with his hand in his pants and was wanking to the scene in front of him.

"Holy shit Amir, you are tearing her right up, that bitch is so fucking fine," he said in a very hoarse deep voice.

Amir, seemingly indifferent, showed no signs of surprise. He continued to work his spent cock in and out of my wife.

"Thanks for the food Saul, I'll speak to you later" Amir said as he continued to fuck my wife slowly.

"Sure thing Amir, let me know if you need anything else," the stranger replied but he seemed reluctant to leave as he slowly inched away.

Finally, Amir took out his cock and turned Maggie around, they kissed passionately again before Maggie stopped and questioned Amir.

"Who was that earlier?" she asked.

"Oh, that was Saul, he's the head chef in this hotel," Amir answered.

"Amir, I don't want this getting out, I'm not really comfortable with other people knowing about us. I have a husband and two kids."

"hey shhh baby its fine, Saul wouldn't tell anyone, you are so amazing, just forget about everything else today I have so much in store for you. Let's get dressed and have some breakfast," He gave her a cheeky wink and a quick kiss.

A knock was at my office door.

I was a little startled and closed the video. My trousers were still around my ankles and precum leaking from cock.

"Come in," I said.

Susan who was one of junior accountants came in.

"Hi Sam, here are the accounts and receipts for the tax returns for Cosmo could you review and approve these please," she asked

"err... yeah yes sure leave them on the desk please," I shuffled, trying to regain my composure.

She looked at me with some concern.

"Is everything ok, you look a little flush," she asked.

"Yes, I'm fine thanks, maybe it's a bit hot here...is there anything else?" I replied.

"No that's it, oh yes I passed by Malcolm earlier and he said if you wouldn't mind going to his office when you are free to go over the new client list with him."

"ok no worries," I smiled at her.

As she left, she stopped at the door and turned around.

"Do you want me to leave the door open and let some air in?" Susan asked

"No, its fine please close it I have some important work to finish up, I'll open the windows...thank you."

Susan closed the door and I reopened the video to resume from where it left off.

The camera was slowly panning across a magnificent room, perhaps one of the penthouse suites in the hotel. The interior decor looked amazing with a large set of windows that spanned across the room. The camera continued to survey the brightly lit room; in the sitting room there was an enormous sized TV playing porn.

"Holy shit, you bastards started the party without me," Amir complained.

He panned to the large coffee table which had a few glasses of wine, a couple of opened champagne and whiskey bottles. However, what I noticed next really shocked me; there was a mirror on the table with traces of white powder which I assumed to be cocaine. Me and Maggie have never tried or have any interest in hard drugs, the most we have dabbled in was smoking some joints during our stay in Holland.

My mind was in ruins at this point, many questions were running through my head. Did Maggie take any of those drugs? Was she ok? Why the fuck did I leave her in the hotel that day?

The camera was set down filming an empty couch.

"Lets get fucked up," Amir said to himself.

I heard some sniffing sounds which I attribute to Amir sniffing the white powder before the camera was picked up again and shooting down a small hallway. The moans from the porn on TV was evident but I also hear some other groans as well. The noise was getting clearer as he gets nearer to the half-opened bedroom door at the end of the hallway; I heard Maggie's voice.

"mmm yes that feels so good," She purred.

The bedroom door was pushed open and the scene revealed before me had my heart jump out of my chest. I noticed a couple of things instantly that hit me like a ton of bricks.

One, there were 3 men already in the bedroom, all naked; two, Maggie was on the bed with two of them, one other guy was sitting on the bedroom couch stroking his cock.

Maggie was on top of an old looking fat guy who I recognised as Saul, she was leaning over him as he played with her tits and sucked her nipples. She was wearing her high heels with black stockings and suspenders. Her thong was peeled to one side, which allowed her sopping pussy to be connected with the fat man's thick large cock. He was slowly pushing his cock inside her; he doesn't seem to be wearing a condom. At the end of the king size bed was the other guy, his face was against my wife's ass. He was rimming her, fingering, licking and tonguing her other love hole.

"mmm that's my girl" Amir announced his presence.

Maggie turned her head towards him.

"Amir my darling, I'm fucking these strange men and my pussy feels good" She cooed.

I was a bit uncomfortable with Maggie calling Amir 'Darling', but I could see that Maggie was not herself. Her eyes were glassy and dilated, her speech was scattered and a bit slurred. She seemed to be drunk and high on drugs.

"Amir, what's he doing to my ass? it feels so wrong but it feels so good...mmm don't stop," she moaned.

"Saul, what the fuck? you started the party without me, I told you to wait for me...you got the coke out already?" Amir sounded half annoyed and half excited.

"Hey Amir, yeah sorry man, she was too tense when you brought her over. She was having none of it and wanted to back out when you brought her up. She said she wasn't expecting this and wanted to leave. So I made her take a couple of lines to loosen her up, look at her now," The fat man replied as he continued to slowly grind his cock inside her.

The guy at the end got some lube and started to rub it over his cock. He was getting to take my wife's back door cherry; it was a good thing that his cock looked to be quite average in thickness and length.

"Marco, take her slowly first," Amir said to him.

The young guy started to push his cock slowly inside her, past her forbidden starfish opening.

Their mutual groans confirmed to me that he penetrated past her ring. He was working his length slowly in and out of her ass. Maggie was now being double teamed; one cock was satisfying her pussy and another was giving her unrealized anal sensations.

The two cocks were fucking in unison at a nice steady pace. Saul reached behind Maggie's head and lowered her for a kiss. They kissed passionately for several minutes, their tongues were exploring each other's mouth, their saliva mixing.

Then the sex talk started, I heard Saul whispering to her.

"You like my cock, you like daddy's cock, I'm going to be fucking you all day and night. You have such a tight pussy"

His voice started to get louder and was thrusting faster and harder into her.

"Oh fuck squeeze my cock, you are my slut, you are going to get fucked good. I'm going to slam my cock inside you until you scream."

Marco was getting very turned on as well as he increased his tempo.

Maggie began whimpering and gasping.

"Ohhh god...ugggghhh...fuck me yes...fuck don't stop, fuck me please!" she panted.

She reached behind and grabbed Marcos buttocks, encouraging him to drive deeper inside her ass.

Marco who has been quiet all this time started to grunt. Both their cocks were now slamming into her with much intensity. Their moans and grunts were heard in unison with every thrust.

Then Maggie started to climax, her head looked up, her eyes were closed, her hands were clenched into a fist as she screamed. Maggie's tremendous orgasm seemed to have pushed Saul and Marco over the edge. Saul grabbed Maggie's right breast roughly and grunted.

"Get ready to take my cum, I'm going to blast it inside you ughhhh"

I saw both men winced and grunted loudly at the same time when they released their load inside her.

At this time, I was wanking furiously at this point and I also could hold it no longer.

Maggie collapsed on top of Saul and Marco took out his cock and went inside the bathroom. His cum was seeping out of my wife's ass. After a few minutes Saul pushed Maggie off him and got off the bed into the living room.

Amir then removed his clothes and climbed into bed with Maggie. They kissed tenderly before Amir got between her legs and buries his large cock inside her swollen cum filled pussy.

He was fucking her long and slow, his cock was pushing deeper and deeper inside her with each penetration. Maggie was closing her eyes, enjoying this slow love making before she noticed the other guy who was still sitting at the couch watching, masturbating; she gestured for him to come to her. He climbed onto the bed and offered his cock to her. She massaged his cock in her hand before feeding the precum covered cock to her mouth. She licked his balls, teased his length with her tongue and sucked his average sized cock within her mouth.

Maggie continued to suck on his cock while Amir fucked her in several different positions until she was on top of Amir. The other guy who was now behind her pushed her down so her ass was in the air, ready to be fucked. He then took some lube and rubbed it over her anus and his cock.

Soon Maggie was being double penetrated again; both her holes milked and pleasured their cocks. Amir's cock was working like a piston driving up and down with unreal stamina.

A fully naked Saul came into the picture again, I couldn't help but use the word grotesque to describe Saul's big fat body when compared to Amir's. Saul climbed up beside Amir and directed Maggie to suck his cock while he played roughly with her breasts. The scene before me was exactly like a porn set. My cock was starting to come alive again as Maggie pleasured all 3 cocks at the same time.

The guy who was fucking Maggie's ass was the first to cum. He took his cock out and sprayed his cum on her ass. Amir was building up his rhythm, his dark veiny cock hammering insider her, like pistons in a car engine going at full speed. He then sat up and started whispering to her, Maggie was responding to his whispers by nodding in agreement.

He started to fuck hard, slamming her onto his cock. I could see he was about to cum.

"Oh fuck oh fuck baby don't stop please don't stop fucking me...oh shit oh fuck, I want to feel your cock throbbing, cum inside me," Maggie pleaded, losing all sense of reality.

"Oh yeah fuck here it comes, take it ughh take my cum," He grunted loudly.

As he came, he wrapped his arms around her waist and sucked hard on her left nipple, like a hungry baby desperately extracting the milk from her dark areola and in turn he was pumping his own milk deep inside her womb.

At that moment I knew Maggie was having her own enormous orgasm, she closed her eyes and dug her fingernails into Amir's back. She squealed loudly in noises that indicated feelings of both pain and pleasure, I could see her whole body shaking and she was breathing heavily.

As her orgasm subsided, she rested her head on Amir's shoulder, her body still impaled on his cock. Finally, when she came around, they shared a tender embrace and began kissing. Happy with his conquest he laid her back down on the bed and got up to reach for the camera.

Just before he turned off the camera, I could see in the background that Saul had got between Maggie's legs and positioned his cock to her creamy swollen pussy.

When the video ended it seemed like I was brought back to reality. I noticed my hand was covered in cum and I needed to clean myself up. My mind was also a mess, my cock was hard again even though I came not log ago. After I cleaned myself up, I sat in silence in my chair for 15mins and tried to gather my thoughts. A pile of work on my table still needed to be done and then I remembered I have to see my boss Malcom to review the client list.

I knocked at Malcolm's office door.

We sat down and reviewed the new client list together, I was on way to becoming a senior associate and Malcolm has entrusted me to look after some of the more valuable clients of high net worth. After all the business talk was finished, we had some small talk.

"So, how's the family these days?" He asked.

"Yeah we are all good, Jason our 4-year-old will be starting primary school this year," I replied.

"Good and how's Maggie? I haven't seen her since the Christmas party, we should have dinner together sometime," He said.

"Of course, I can arrange a babysitter and we can arrange a date with you and your wife?" I replied.

"That sounds good," he smiled.

"Oh, before I forget," Malcolm took out an envelope from his pocket.

"On your way out could you pass this to Susan to post it for me, it's a little urgent as my lawyers are waiting for it, I had intended to post it myself this morning but I didn't have any stamps." He said.

"Sure, no problem," I took the envelope and shut the door on my way out.

I wasn't sure what it was, but something he said bothered me a bit. I walked towards Susan and passed her the envelope and then a realization struck me.

Oberon_80
Oberon_80
132 Followers
12