Vacation Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was moving up and down faster on it this time, her hand wrapped around the base of it. Her mouth slid from her hand, up to the tip and back down. The wetness and heat of her mouth was almost too much for me. She stopped suddenly, and let my cock slide out of her mouth. She raised up, and turned around. Facing me, she moved up, and sat down on my face, her pussy on my mouth. Her hands were on the headboard, supporting part of her weight. My hands went to her hips, holding her as I continued to eat her. My tongue continued its work on her clit as I sucked her. She moved her hips a little, fucking my mouth with her pussy. Her juices flowed even more than before, wetting my mouth and face. I kept this up, and it wasn't long before I could feel her tensing as her orgasm approached. She ground a little harder against my mouth as she began to cum. She moaned loudly as she came on my face, her juices really drenching me now. I kept licking and sucking, wanting to have her cum several times again. She didn't disappoint me, cumming at least as many times as before.

She finally moaned and came one last time, raised up off my mouth, then slid back down my body. She stopped with my cock up against the crack of her ass. She kissed me deeply, and said the she liked the taste of her own pussy juice. I grinned and said that I did too! She leaned over to her purse on the bedside table and took out another condom. She slid down past my cock, opened the condom and slowly rolled it on me. Then she rolled over on her back, and told me to fuck her. You don't have to tell me twice. I knelt between her spread thighs. Her pussy was soaked with her juices. She positioned my cock at her opening, and I slid just the head inside her. I slowly moved the head in and out, just barely inside her. I reached and took it out, and rubbed her clit with it. Then I put it back in, and this time slid all the way inside her.

She groaned as she took my entire length. I started fucking her, slow at first, moving in and out, almost all the way, then back in deep. Gradually I got a little faster, and she began meeting my thrusts with her own, moving up and down to meet me. We found a comfortable rhythm, and kept going. I found a nipple with my mouth, and sucked it as I fucked her. Her pussy felt tight and hot around my cock. As wet as she was, I moved in and out of her easily, enjoying the feel of her snugness. I could feel her muscles expand and contract as she squeezed my cock with her pussy. After a few minutes of this, she moved, and rolled me over. She had already cum a couple of times with me fucking her. Now she pulled away form me, and knelt quickly down between my legs. She reached and slid the condom off of me, and took my cock in her mouth. She began sucking like she had before, her mouth up and down the full length of my shaft to where her hand grasped it at the base.

I began throbbing in her mouth, and she moved up until she had just the head in her mouth, moving her hand up and down the shaft as she sucked me. Then it was my turn to moan, as my cum began spurting. She took her mouth off my cock and the first spurt hit her on her open mouth. She then closed her mouth back over the head and kept sucking and jerking me. The rest of my load she took in her mouth and swallowed down. She kept sucking until there was no more to swallow. As my cock began to soften, she let it slip out of her mouth. She then licked with her tongue the cum that was on her lips from the first spurt. She laid down and slid up my body to kiss me. We kissed, tongues entertwining, and I could taste myself on her lips and tongue. She smiled and said I was the first guy she had fucked that would kiss her after cumming in her mouth. I told her I didn't see a big deal about it, that if she had taken it all, that I didn't see why it would hurt me to taste it.

By now we were both exhausted. I looked at the clock and it was almost 3:00 am. I turned out the light and we snuggled together to get a little much needed sleep.

Too soon, the alarm clock in the room went off. The drapes on the windows blocked out most of the light, but the clock said 7:00 am. Sometime during the night, Amy had turned so that her back was to me, and as I awoke, her ass was pressed up against my crotch. As we were both still nude, the sight and feel of this caused my cock to begin to stir again. Naturally, I began to press against her ass with it. She moaned softly, still half asleep. I laid an arm on her waist, and moved my hand up to cup her breast. As I did, the nipple hardened to my touch. She woke up a little more, and began to press back against my cock. The way we were lying, it was sort of nestled against the crack of her ass, which really felt good. She stirred then, and said that it felt like someone was already awake. I answered by pressing a little harder against her. She moved a little, and pressed back against me more.

Then she raised one leg slightly, and my cock slid in between her cheeks and ended up against her pussy. She started moving on it, rubbing her dampening slit against me. She laid her head back on my chest, and I could see that her eyes were closed as she moved against my cock. My hand continued to cup her breast, the nipple now rigid between my fingers. She groaned and jumped a little as I rolled it between my fingers, pinching a little too hard. Her pussy was really wet now, and I could feel her juices on my cock, and the heat of her slit as she rubbed against it. She told me then to rub her clit. I moved my hand from her breast down between her thighs, slipped my fingers to her pussy and found her clit. I began rubbing and playing with it as she kept humping against my cock. With one of her hands, she reached down, and played with my balls, the length of my cock, pressing it even harder against her. Her other hand went to her breast, as she played with it and her nipple herself.

My hand rubbed her clit harder, and we both began moving a little faster. I could feel that she was close to cumming again, and I added a little more pressure. She suddenly found her release, pressing back and cumming on my fingers. Her juices flowed heavy again, soaking her thighs and my hand. I kept up the pressure and she came several more times. Finally, she felt my cock throbbing, and I was to the point that I could hold back no longer. I told her I was about to cum, and she moved away, pushed me on my back, never losing her grip on my cock with her hand. She straddled my thighs, and held my cock against her belly with her hand.

As wet as it was, she removed her hand, and laid down on me, my cock between our bellies, pointing up toward her belly button. She started kissing me, urging me to cum. She humped her belly against my cock, which, while different, felt good. I couldn't hold it any longer, and as I groaned, I began spurting my cum out between us. She kept on, until I had no more left. She had moved around, and smeared cum from her belly button to her breasts, and all over me, too. As soon as she caught her breath, she slid down and began licking the cum from my skin. She kept at it, she wiped it from her belly and breasts and then licked it from her hand. She looked at me and smiled, and said that it would be a shame to waste any of it. We lay there for a few minutes, just enjoying the feeling we had.

We realized it was almost 9:00 by then. She used the phone and called in at her work. She said she'd have to use sick time, but that it was worth it. I told her I appreciated the compliment. She said it had been a long time since she had been eaten that good, and cum that much. We headed for the shower, which we both needed by now. We played around in the shower a little, washing and soaping each other. My cock hardened again, and she kneeled in front of me under the warm water, and sucked me to one more cum. This she swallowed all of, and said she wished there was more. I told her I did, too, but I guessed all good things had to end. We dried each other, and then dressed.

After checking the room, we went for a quick breakfast, and after making sure she had enough gas to get home, we reluctantly kissed good-bye, and went our separate ways.

When I got home, and was unpacking my bag, I noticed something in it that looked different. Looking in one of the side zippered parts, I found a pair of black thong panties! Wonder where they came from!!

12