Vacation Surprise

Story Info
I make her fantasy come true.
2.4k words
3.83
48.2k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texoma1
texoma1
7 Followers

Toni was attending a seminar on ceramics so I made arrangements to play poker with some guys I met at the hotel swimming pool that afternoon. Our vacation had been a lot of fun so far but I had no idea the turn it was about to take.

We walked down the hall to the suite where the game was to be played. The elevator was nearby so I gave Toni a quick kiss and watched her get on the elevator. As the door closed, Toni said, "I'll come by and get you after the seminar; otherwise you might play all night."

I knocked on the door and was greeted by my host, Doug, and the other two players, Mike and Tony. After a short discussion about the stakes, etc., we commenced playing.

Time passed quickly and Toni was knocking at the door during the middle of a hand. Doug admitted her and she watched as we finished the hand. Doug asked, "Would you like to join the game?"

"No," she said, "I don't play poker. I'll just collect my husband and go to our room."

"Well, there's a bit of a problem there." Doug said. "Tell her, Ric."

"Uh," I stammered, "I lost more money than I brought."

"How much?" she demanded.

"Well, I was a thousand behind and drew a straight." I explained. "So I put up our house as collateral and lost ten thousand dollars."

"This is a scam", she yelled. "He's a better player than that! You guys set him up."

"That's not true", Doug explained. "We knew it would look bad if we demanded the money tonight and we decided we don't want to ruin your vacation or break up your marriage so we decided on a compromise. If you have sex with the three of us we will call off the debt."

She looked aghast. She turned to me and said, "Did you agree to this, you son of a bitch?"

"Not yet", I murmured. "I said it was up to you but that I wouldn't interfere or call for help if you agreed."

"I can't believe you got me into this. I spend half my time bailing you out of trouble but you have gone too far this time. You are going to owe me big time and I'm going to get even somehow." She began to unbutton her blouse.

"Wait.", Doug said, "There are some ground rules you must agree to. One of us gets your mouth, one your pussy, and one your ass. We will cut the cards three times and high cut gets first choice, second highest get third choice, and your husband gets sloppy seconds in whatever hole you choose."

She was ashen. But she nodded and finished removing her blouse and unzipped her skirt. As she stepped out of it, she bent slightly and all three men gawked at her shapely behind. She stepped in front of me and said, "Unfasten my bra."

I did so and she removed it and turned to face the other men. She turned slowly so they could see her body from all sides. She asked, "Anyone want to remove my pantyhose?"

Tony said, "Let's cut the cards first. I think that after we choose which of your openings each of us gets, we go in the order of mouth, pussy, and asshole. Whoever chooses your pussy gets to remove your pantyhose and panties."

Doug shuffled the cards and Tony made the first cut, revealing a nine. Mike cut next and showed a four. Doug made the final cut with a queen.

Doug immediate exclaimed, "I get to fuck that magnificent ass!"

Tony said, "I'm old fashioned. I choose her pussy."

Mike reached out and caressed her breasts, pinching her nipples a bit, and said, "Get on your knees, lovely lady." He unzipped and revealed an uncircumcised penis, which he placed at her mouth and asked me, "Is she a swallower or a spitter?"

I replied, "I've done my best to get her to swallow but she always gags. So I guess she's a spitter."

He addressed her, "Not this time, sweetheart. You either swallow or I make you swallow. You will probably find you like it and your husband will appreciate it when you do it for him. He will think me then."

He pushed his member into her mouth and she began licking and sucking. She was sliding her lips up and down the length of his member while masturbating him at the same time. She gagged a couple of times as he also pushed against the back of her throat from time-to-time. Tears filled her eyes as he pushed against the back of her throat and held it there.

He grabbed the sides of her head with both hands as his climax began to build. It looked almost as if he was holding her by her ears. She choked as she continued to take as much of him into her mouth as she could.

He climaxed and she looked as if she were going to swallow it all but soon semen began to dribble out around his penis as he continued to thrust. Semen dripped onto her breasts but she was still attempting to swallow as he finished. "You did well." he said, "No one could have prevented a little spillage."

She stood but only for long enough to sit on a chair. Her hair was disheveled, semen was drying on her chin and breasts, and she generally looked like a mess. But she smiled and said, "Can I freshen up before the next one?"

She left for the bathroom, still wearing only her high heels, pantyhose and panties. We all watched in appreciation as her hips swayed gently as she walked away.

Mike said to me, "You were right. She is enjoying this. And I think you are going to get better blowjobs from on!"

I replied, "And you were right. You did get her to swallow it all - well, at least most of it."

When Toni returned, Tony was ready for her. He stepped up to her as if to kiss her and slid his hands under the waistband of her pantyhose and slid his hands down over her beautiful buttocks taking the pantyhose with them. As they approached her ankles, she bent and removed her shoes and the pantyhose and tossed them aside. She was still bent over slightly when Tony slipped her panties over her buttocks until they slipped down around her feet and she kicked them aside.

She stood up straight in front of us and turned around, first in one direction and then the other. She smiled, almost demurely, as the three men admired her beauty. I was proud to see her display her body to three strangers and decided I had made the right decision in setting this up.

Tony stepped closer and reached between her legs and began to probe her vagina, sliding his fingers inside and then up and down the slit, lubricating the entire area. I could see her eyes roll up as he probed, until she locked eyes with me and smiled. She said to Tony, "Let's see what you have for me, cowboy."

Tony stepped back and took off his polo shirt quickly. He wasn't wearing shoes, only socks, and he dropped his pants to the floor and stepped out of them. He lowered his underpants and his member sprung out in front of him and Toni gasped. It wasn't huge in the sense that the ones in porn films are, but it was longer than average, and very thick. She stepped closer to him and took it into her hand. "Wow", she said, "I'm going to enjoy this."

"It's time to put Tony into Toni." he said. "Kneel on that hassock on your knees and elbows and raise your behind high."

When she was in position, he moved into place behind her, having shed the last of his clothes and grasped her hips. We all moved into position to have a better view and I had a fleeting thought about how great it would be if he were about to penetrate her shapely derrière with that huge penis. But this was the luck of the draw and I would have to wait to see Doug use that opening.

Suddenly, he plunged into her belly all the way to the hilt in one motion. I was impressed that she was so wet that it entered so easily. He began to thrust in and out and she attempted to move to meet each thrust but the position prevented very much movement on her part. I know he hit bottom from time-to-time and tears came to her eyes as he did so.

After awhile, he began to grind into her with a twisting motion, pushing hard. I knew he was hitting her cervix and her moans made it apparent she was feeling pain but I also know she likes a little pain so I moved around to where I could see her face. It was contorted and I was about to ask him to stop but she opened her eyes and smiled at me. "God, I love this." she muttered.

Suddenly he moved to and fro rapidly within her, signaling his immanent orgasm. She also went into the throes of orgasm and turned bright red as if blushing all over. He almost collapsed behind her and she sunk down onto the hassock on her belly.

I knelt at her head and asked her if she was alright. She said it was the most intense orgasm she had had in years. She actually thanked me for allowing her to have it.

In the meantime, Doug had knelt behind her and was using Tony's semen to lubricate her anus and rectum for his use. She was moaning softly and Doug was obviously being a bit rough with that opening. When he saw me watching closely, he said, "She obviously likes pain and I love to inflict it. Let me do this my way and I promise she will enjoy it and suffer no damage."

He grabbed her hips and jerked her back to her knees and elbows. He had undressed and lubricated himself with some Vaseline he had produced from somewhere. He wasted no time in plunging into her anus all the way to the hilt. She let out a little cry and I moved back to her head to make sure she was alright. I should have known he knew what he was doing because her face was contorted in pain and she was moaning but when I asked if she was OK she said, "Oh God, oh God, it feels so good!"

We watched as he sawed in and out for what seemed forever, her moaning all the time, until she again reached orgasm with that tell-tale blush, at which time she almost screamed. That caused Doug to climax and I watched as he withdrew, semen seeping from both her openings.

She shifted around until she was sitting on the hassock. She motioned for me to stand in front of her and she unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants around my ankles and grasped my penis as she said, "I want you to get sloppy seconds in all three places so you can tell how well I've been fucked."

She took me into her mouth and began licking and sucking as she slid her mouth up and down the length of my raging erection. But this lasted only a few minutes before she stood and knelt again on the hassock as I rushed to remove my clothing.

I sunk myself into her gaping vagina which was wet and loose from Tony's large member. But we were both so excited but the evening's events that I could have climaxed rather quickly but she spoke to me back over her shoulder, "Now finish in my ass! Fill me with your cum and make me cum again!"

I pulled out of her vagina and plunged into her anus with no resistance. It was only a minute or so until I climaxed and we both collapsed onto the hassock. As we extradited ourselves, we all began to visit the bathroom and get dressed. Doug brought out fresh drinks for everyone and we sat around talking as we rested.

The men told us of their little group and how they had come to this resort hotel for the same calendar week each year for the past seven years. I had heard part of the story earlier in the evening but Toni was hearing for the first time while I learned additional details.

Doug started coming with his wife the first year the hotel opened. Tony and his wife, Kim, were swingers who met them and seduced them into group sex that first year. The next year, the four of them seduced Mike and his wife, Linda, into joining them. Doug missed one year after his wife died in a car crash but sort of became the leader after that.

They enjoyed all the amenities of the resort hotel and the area as well as getting together most nights for group sex. They often invited other couples or singles to join them but, for the most part, these five were the group. This evening Kim and Linda were at the observatory near the other end of the island until late and the men had needed a fourth poker player.

I soon realized the conservation during the poker game about my wife's and my fantasies had been carefully thought out to draw us into their sex play. We had reached a point in our marriage where we were looking for more adventure and these men had known how to bring us into the scenario I had provided.

They said they hoped we would party with them and consider becoming a part of their group. Doug said they had learned to pace themselves to provide excitement and satisfaction for the men and really exciting and enjoyable sex for the women. Toni and I were non-committal that evening and I feel certain each of us wanted to say yes but was afraid the other would become angry if either did so before we discussed it at length.

We said our "good nights" at the door and returned to our own room.

texoma1
texoma1
7 Followers