Vacation Switch-a-roo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim had laid Linda over the arm of the chair. Lying on her back, legs in the air, Jim had thrust deeply into her. Her legs shook in ecstasy as he grasped them and pulled them into his chest. He leaned forward for momentum and increased his speed. Over and over again he plunged the depths of her wet pussy.

"Fuck it!" Linda exclaimed. "Just fuck it hard. I want to come all over you cock. I want you to feel me."

At her request Jim pressed on. Stroke after stroke of his cock ran along the walls of her pussy. His hardness grasped at her smooth pussy as he came in and out of her. Linda felt her self growing tense. She felt the ridges of his head stroke her silkiness. Her pussy grew even more moist and warm. She began breathing heavily. Jim pulled he legs even higher and thrust even deeper into her. Linda gripped the cushions of the couch with all her strength. She had fucked many times before but never with voracity of Jim. Years of lust and desire were escaping their bodies as he continued to drive into her. Linda lost herself in the moment and shouted.

"Make me cum! Please make me cum! Fuck me, fuck me fuck me!" she screamed in rhythm with his strokes.

Driving even hard now, Jim pressed as hard as he could. Time and time again he thrust his hips between her legs forcing every inch of his swollen cock into her. Linda's breath shortened. With one final gasp she prepared for her climax. It less than a second it hit her. Every muscle in her pussy flinched in pleasure and pulsed. Jim stopped thrusting at that second and felt her grip around him. He felt her warmth expand and contract around him. She screamed in pure ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes!"

Her legs quivered as he removed his still hard cock from her dribbling wet pussy. Linda fell into the couch for just a moment to catch her breath. A short moment later she pulled Jim in front of her. She took his cock into her mouth. She had always liked her own taste and her orgasmic juices tasted even better today. She grabbed Jim's testicles and fondled them as she took as much of him as she could. She squeezed her lips around his shaft and gently sucked at each stroke up his cock. Stopping at the top she licked around the head and under the ridges. Placing her hand around the shat she took more shallow strokes of his cock. Jim's breathing increased as he neared orgasm. Taking his cue, Linda increased her speed and stroked and sucked even harder. In only seconds, Jim's cock pulsed with his climax and shot burst after burst into Linda's mouth. She continued stroking his cock with her lips coaxing ever bit out of him that she could get.

Pulling away she looked him in the eyes and deliberately swallowed his load. Jim smiled. He looked around the room and noticed that all eyes had been on them. Embarrassed, he flushed red and looked downward. His wife Hannah got his eye and smiled an approving smile. Her look told him that she had fun and was proud that she had taught him to fuck so well. Jim also saw that Jerry and Angie were still at it.

Jerry grasped Angie by the back and pulled her nearer to the edge of the couch. Using this leverage he was sure to get some pressure on her clit with each entry. Angie fell into him as he pounded her wet and aching pussy.

"Fuck me as hard as you can. Give me your cock, I want it to come in me," she whispered in his ear.

Smiling, Jerry did as he was instructed. He leaned backwards resting his legs on his calves for leverage and increased his speed. Angie took all of him she could. She wanted every inch of his cock that her small frame would allow. She felt each stroke as it started with pressure on her clit and then she could feel it slid along her wet hole. Over and over again she felt his cock drive into her. Finally Jerry began to cum. Angie pulled him closer to make sure that all of him was inside of her. She felt his cock spasm and fire shots of hot cum into her. Angie smiled as she saw Jerry kneeling before buried in her pussy and panting as he was spent.

Slowly he removed himself from inside her. Angie excused her self to the restroom to clean up. Jerry got up and sat next to his wife Linda. Hannah got up and sat next to Jim. As Angie returned, she sat next to her husband Roger. A brief moment of silence fell on the room. All six of the friends took that moment to reflect on what had just happened. Having switched partners for the first time there was a lot to think about. Was the sex okay? Where the spouses okay with it? Will it happen again?

Not knowing the answers to those questions, Hannah offered up an alternative.

"Let's go back down to the pool and cool off. I don't know about you guys, but I'm hot," she said.

In agreement, the others stood up and walked out the door just as they had walked in: Jim with Hannah, Jerry with Linda, and Roger and Angie following.

12