Vacation Time for Them Both Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pumped into Jazmin over, and over, feeling the vibrations through the thin wall separating her pussy and ass, and the new tightness that squeezed tight around him even more than she did on her own with her Kegel's training. The contractions of her vaginal walls squeezing with every orgasmic pulse, it didn't take long for him to feel that familiar pressure build in his balls, till it pulsed up into his cock.

He exploded in her powerfully grunting and moaning, louder than he had ever moaned, since the first time they had sex. He almost screamed from the force of his own orgasm. When he finally came down from his high, he slid out of her gently. Knowing she would feel empty from the whole experience.

He looked up at his gorgeous fiancé, and noticed she had passed out from the intensity of her last orgasm. He slowly released the pressure from the butt plug and removed it, turning off the vibrator on it too. He looked down between her legs to see the gaping hole that the plug had caused her to have shrinking, because of the tight anus muscle that was at the opening.

He bent down and kissed her pussy that was used so well by him that night, but from that experience, he knew, that they were in a world of fun.

12