Vacation Time for Them Both Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve felt the moan around his cock that was sliding effortlessly in and out of Samantha's mouth. He was making short strokes with his hips as he fucked his member in and out of her mouth, nice and slow.

Samantha was reaching her peak when she felt the slender finger enter her ass. She now had two fingers in her pussy, and another finger working its way into her ass. When the second finger popped past the muscle at her anal opening she saw fireworks behind her eyelids. Her hips bucked up into Jazmin's face, and her mouth was forced further down Steve's cock.

Steve took the sudden move of Samantha's mouth on his cock and took it as his cue to fuck her mouth harder. He pushed in until he felt resistance from the back of her throat, and moved out slowly. Knowing how far he could go now, he pushed in and out of her mouth faster and with more force. He felt his balls slap up against her chin and tighten as he was pounding his cock into Samantha's mouth. Steve's cum that was churning in his balls flowed up through his urethra and out into the willing mouth of Samantha's that was lying on the bed.

Samantha swallowed down the cum that had just been released into her mouth, and sucked on the head of his cock till it finally stopped spewing its seed into her. She relaxed then limp from the intense orgasm Jazmin had given her. She felt Jazmin lick up all the juices that had flowed out of her hole. The sexy woman between her legs was thoroughly enjoying herself, and Samantha didn't want her to stop.

Steve pulled his cock out of Samantha's mouth and leaned back on the bed. He looked down at Jazmin, who finally came up for air and was resting her chin on her arms that were draped across Samantha's hips. Jazmin was smiling up at Steve, and he smiled back at her. The young Samantha was still recovering from the double-teaming.

Jazmin moved up the young woman's body so that they were chest to chest. She gave a kiss to Samanthaantha and then leaned over and pulled Steve in for a deep kiss as well. Steve could taste Samantha's juices on Jazmin's lips and realized what she meant about Samantha being dessert. She had a very sweet smell and taste to her that was hard to resist.

"Damn, she is tasty. Stay right there, I want to try something." Steve moved down the bed and saw that not only were the women chest-to-chest but also pussy-to-pussy. He moved between their legs and brought his mouth up to Jazmin's slit and licked at her. He had gotten enough of her juices in his mouth to get a good taste of her then swallowed. He went down again and did the Samanthae to Samantha. She was dripping juices as much as Jazmin. When he leaned back on his knees, Jazmin looked back at him for the verdict. "Wow. This makes me feel like a kid in a candy store, tasty treats all around."

Jazmin smiled. She looked back down at Samantha who looked spent. Apparently, she never had been eaten and played with that well before. Jazmin kissed Samantha as she felt Steve resume licking on her pussy. Jazmin didn't know that Steve was fingering Samantha at the Samanthae time he was licking on her.

Steve moved his mouth away from Jazmin's clit and lowered his efforts to Samantha's pussy. He replaced his tongue with his fingers on Jazmin. Once he had a good taste of Samantha and got her to squirm again he went back to Jazmin's pussy. Making sure whenever he left one for the other he put his fingers to work so that neither was without stimulation.

Jazmin was in love with the shared experience. She was kissing on Samantha's neck and ears when she felt her reacting to Steve's tongue. "Yeah? You like his tongue don't you? He's fabulous at eating me out. You fell those fat fingers sliding inside you... unh.. Suck that clit baby, she is loving it."

Samantha was indeed enjoying the feel of Steve's mouth on her. He definitely wasn't like any man she had been with before. Steve sucked her clit into his mouth and nibbled on it lightly. Samantha was In ecstasy with a hot bitch kissing her and fondling her breasts and a man finger fucking her while he sucked on her clit.

"Sit on my face Jazmin. I want to eat you out again." She whispered into Jazmin's ear.

Jazmin slid away from Steve's mouth that was now licking on her at that time and heard an upset moan escape from her lover. "She wants me to sit on her face. How can I refuse?"

Steve shrugged and went back to sucking and licking Samantha. She yelped in joy as she felt him push a third finger into her tight pussy and suck hard on her clit. Samantha looked up and saw Jazmin's positioning herself over her head, facing Steve in a 69 position. Jazmin obviously wanted to watch Steve's efforts going on at Samantha's pussy.

Samantha was greeted by a large amount of juices leaking out and down Jazmin's leg. She licked them all up before she dove tongue first right into Jazmin's delicious honey pot.

Jazmin leaned forward to get a closer look at Steve's handiwork. He looked up at her and said, "Wanna share? I'll lick her ass if you want her pussy."

"Mmmmmm, Yeah." Jazmin said. She leaned back and ground her pussy into Samantha's willing mouth, while she grabbed a pillow. Steve lifted Samantha's legs as Jazmin placed the pillow under Samantha's ass so that Steve had better access to her anal opening.

Samantha sucked on Jazmin's little nub, moving around it in a figure 8 with her tongue. She moved her hands to pull Jazmin's ass cheeks apart and licked all the way up and around the puckered hole. She then pushed 2 fingers into Jazmin pussy and 2 fingers into her ass and began fucking her fingers in and out.

Steve had left the delicious tasting pussy for Jazmin and moved his efforts lower. Licking at Samantha's ass, as Jazmin went to town lick and sucking on Samantha's clit again. Steve could feel his cock getting hard again from licking on Jazmin and Samantha.

He looked up at Jazmin who was moaning from Samantha's tongue Olympics. "Baby, you guys need to scoot down on the bed, I want that ass of yours."

Moaning loudly from the dirty talk from Steve; Jazmin got Samantha to scoot her body down the bed so that Steve could position himself above Samantha's head but behind Jazmin. Steve's cock was rock hard at that point. He saw that Samantha had her fingers in both Jazmin's holes and motioned for her to pull her fingers out of Jazmin's ass. He then grabbed the lube from the bedside table and applied some to his aching member. He lined his dick up with Jazmin's anal opening and pushed in. Slowly, he worked his way down the length of his cock with small thrusts increasing in length with each thrust until his was totally buried.

The first hand view that Samantha had of Steve disappearing into Jazmin's ass was so intense. Steve's balls were so close to her nose on the last thrust that she reached up from Jazmin's pussy and sucked one and then the other into her mouth. She went back to sucking in Jazmin's juices, but every few minutes she would lick and suck on Steve's balls again as he slid his cock in and out of Jazmin's ass.

The combination of Samantha's mouth and Steve pounding into her ass sent Jazmin over the edge. She began to climax, screaming into Samantha's pussy that covered her mouth. She didn't come down though, like she normally did. The high of her orgasm stayed peaked the whole time. When she finally thought that it would end another wave would crash down on her drowning her in an ocean of ecstasy. She finally lost all reality.

Steve felt the moment Jazmin blacked out but didn't want to stop till he came. He pushed in Jazmin harder and faster, feeling Samantha sucking on his balls every so often. He felt his balls tight as Samantha returned her mouth to his balls the last time, and he exploded. He flooded Jazmin's ass with his seed, some of it leaked out around his cock and down to Samantha's waiting mouth.

When Steve finally pulled out of Jazmin, Samantha moved her tongue up to Jazmin's ass and licked out all the sperm Steve deposited there. Jazmin's ass was gaping wide, and it took little effort for Samantha to lick all the cum she could reach with her tongue.

Steve lifted Jazmin's body off of Samantha and laid her on the bed between them. Steve kissed Jazmin gently on her eyelids, then nose and finally her mouth.

Jazmin slowly came back to life with a grin on her face. She opened her eyes and said, "Holy shit that was insane! Samantha you have got to let Steve fuck your ass while I eat you." Then she turned to Steve, "How long was I out?"

"Oh, only about 5 min this time baby. I came in your ass after you passed out. Then Samantha licked you clean." He said as he caressed down Jazmin's face looking at her adoringly. "Samantha, if you want to try, I will be very gentle with your ass if you have never had that done before." Steve said as he took his eyes away from Jazmin.

"I have had anal before but it hurt like hell, and never did it again." Samantha said of her one experience. The guy she was with pushed into her so fast that he ripped the fragile skin of her anus. He never listened to her and after that experience she couldn't shit comfortably for 3 days. That was the first and last time she tried and also the last time she was with a man in anyway.

"Well, I will help you. You seemed to like my fingers in your ass earlier." Jazmin spoke up. "I promise everything will be completely pleasurable. I have some toys that can help you get loosened up."

"How about this," Steve interrupted before Jazmin could get out all the toys they owned. "I have a brilliant idea. You two go take a bath as I get lunch ready. I'm famished. Then, Jazmin here can help you get ready. My cock needs a few to rest anyway."

"That's perfect." Jazmin got excited at the thought of using the young woman's ass.

Steve went over and turned off the camera to save the battery for the time being, knowing what would happen next would need to be caught on film as well.

12