Vacation Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers

In my dream, I was becoming quite aroused. Hands were massaging my bare breasts and rubbing my thighs and stomach. Lips were sucking my swollen nipples. I felt myself drifting up out of dreamland, but the sensations only became more intense, more real more arousing. When I opened my eyes, I saw that Shelly and Dennis were no longer in the tub with us. When I looked down, I saw that my bathing suit had been pulled down to my waist, and Dan was the one feeling me up and sucking my nipples.

"Uhh Dan" I moaned "I don't think...."

"God Chris" he interrupted "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. They're tiny and perfect and oh so suckable. Just lay back and let me play with you"

He returned his hands and mouth to my aroused body and I was so drunk I just took his suggestion, laying my head back, getting hornier by the second. Getting no resistance from me, Dan was soon stroking my sex through the thin material of the suit. When his hands went to my waist and pulled down on the suit, I lifted my hips to allow it to slip off my legs. He tossed it onto the patio and his hand went straight back to my uncovered crotch. Soon he had one long finger buried in me as he resumed sucking my nipples.

"Let's take this inside" He commanded.

I slipped getting out of the tub and fell against Dan. He caught me and helped me recover, but not before I felt his hard cock poking my belly through his suit. He then guided me down the hall to his bedroom and closed the door.

"Here Chris" he whispered "You are in no condition to go home tonight. Let's just get you dried off and pop you into bed."

He started rubbing me all over with a big fluffy towel concentrating on my crotch, ass, and chest. Soon I was laying in his bed and he was lying naked by my side. His hands and mouth were all over me, taking me to new heights of arousal. I was too far gone to resist, when he guided my hand to his cock and whispered in my ear

"Stroke me Chris. Feel how hard I am for you. Feel how much I want to fuck you. Let me fuck you Chris"

He pulled a little bottle of lubricant from the night stand and drizzled some on his cock. After months of practice with Shelly, it felt quite natural to pull Dan between my legs and direct his cock to my entrance. Fully lubed. He was easily able to work himself into my body. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and grabbed onto his strong shoulders as he started to hump me. After a minute or so like that , he pushed himself up so he could look down at my face and chest as he slowly stroked all the way in. He continued to stare as he moaned and made 3 short quick deep jabs with his cock. His body went completely rigid and I felt a jet of fluid hit the top of my pussy. Another short jab, another squirt of semen. I looked up at Dan and as he jabbed and squirted into me a third time, I came as I never had before. Dan rode me through my orgasm and when I was done, he rolled off and cuddled next to me as we fell asleep.

About two hours later, I awoke to Dan working me over again. My ass was at the end of the bed, his arms were behind my knees pushing them up so his hands could reach my breasts. He was rubbing and squeezing my chest and pinching my nipples between his fingers as he stroked his cock slowly in and out of my still wet pussy. His eyes were locked on my face and chest as he pleasured himself.

"Chris. I hope you don't mind. You are just so damn sexy I couldn't stop myself" he said as he saw my eyes open.

"Just shut up and fuck me" I replied.

I started tensing my leg muscles to raise my butt allowing me to rotate my ass against him each time he hit bottom. This active participation clearly excited him and he began pumping into me faster and harder. In my somewhat doubled over position, his vigorous pounding drove the air from my lungs on each down stroke causing me to make little grunts.

"huh....uhh...uhh...huh"

When he pushed in and went rigid I knew that he was coming again. As I felt him shoot another load of his come into my abdomen I reached my peak and shuddered as I came. In the midst of our mutual orgasm, he leaned down and kissed me. He kissed me hard, pushing his tongue into my mouth. The intensity of it all sent me into new spasms of orgasm.

I was still very drunk and between that and my post orgasmic high, I soon found myself asleep once again.

It was almost dawn, when I found myself straddling Dan's groin, his dick buried deep in my pussy. With my hands planted on his chest, I raised up slowly until just the head was in me, then slowly back down to grind myself onto his pubic bone. Dan was lying there, gazing at my face and chest as he had each time we coupled. He pressed the palm of his hand onto my lower abdomen and worked his thumb over the top of my slit.

"Help me out here Chris" he said "This is new anatomy to me. Where do I need to rub to give you most pleasure?"

I guided his thumb to my sensitive nub and wiggled it back and forth. When I returned my hands to his chest, he continued to please me with his thumb as I rode him. With this added stimulation I was the first one to come this time. As I groaned, and squirmed, Dan didn't let up and soon he was squirting into me yet again, resulting in back to back orgasms for me. I collapsed, exhausted, onto the bed.

I awoke with a killer hangover. Spikes of pain ran through my head and my stomach felt like it was full of worms. I ached all over. When I rolled over, I realized that I was naked in bed with Dan, also naked, and last nights activities all came flooding back. The shock of those memories flushed adrenalin through me and I ran to the bathroom and wretched. I'd had sex with a man. Not once, but three times that I could remember, and I had been an active participant. I wretched again. There was a soft knock on the door, and Shelly poked her head in.

"Chris. Are you OK?" she queried. "Here, I brought you something that will help. Old hangover cure. Here take this" she commanded, handing me a drink and a pill.

"Shelly. I slept with Dan last night." I cried.

"From the sounds of things, you did a lot more than sleep with him" She chided.

This response sent me into a tailspin and I started sobbing uncontrollably. Shelly let me cry for a bit, then turned on the shower.

"Better get ourselves cleaned up" she said, "We can't go down to breakfast covered in last night's come"

At this, I looked down and saw that she too had crusty patches on her pubes and thighs.

"You had sex with Dennis!" I accused

"Yes" she replied. "Sex with you has been interesting, but I told you I'm not a lesbian, and I really needed a man, and apparently so did you."

I digested these words as we got into the double shower stall and started to clean up. The hot water felt really good as it streamed down my body, and when Shelly started to wash my back and butt, I started to get a little turned on. I realized that my hangover was gone, and I was feeling remarkably good. Things were just getting interesting when the bathroom door opened and Dennis told us that he and Dan were starting Breakfast.

We rinsed off then stepped out of the shower to towel dry. Shelly suggested that a little makeup would freshen us up, and fixed up her face, then mine. By the time we were ready, I was feeling no pain at all. In fact, I was feeling a bit high and realized that whatever Shelly had given me had been more than a hangover cure.

"I'm feeling pretty good. What did you give me?" I asked Shelly

"Don't worry" she replied, "It won't hurt you."

We wrapped ourselves in the terry robes we found on the back of the door and headed down to eat.

When we reached the kitchen, Dan swept me up in a big hug, grabbing my ass with both hands and kissed me. I started to panic, and pushed him away

"Listen" I said "I was pretty drunk last night and we did some things but I'm sober now and I am feeling very embarrassed about the whole thing. I've always been heterosexual and never did anything with a man before last night." I sobbed.

"Did I hurt you?" Dan asked gently. "Did you hate how you felt? Was the sex all that bad?"

"No, no, and no," I replied "It's just that I need to figure some things out. Figure out how I feel. I'm just not sure what to do, or where I want to go from here. I'm stuck between two sexes" I continued. "No matter what my head wants, I don't have the equipment to satisfy a woman the way a man would. Even Shelly considers it to be lesbian sex. Last night, Dan had sex with my woman's body, but this morning I feel extremely embarrassed because I feel like I had a homosexual encounter. I never felt so much shame as I did when I first woke this morning"

We sat down to breakfast and Dennis served us mimosa's to counter our hangovers. Shelly was the first to continue our discussion.

"So I guess you are saying that you are damned if you do and damned if you don't" She stated. "No matter who you have sex with, someone feels gay"

"Blunt, but true I suppose" was my reply.

I couldn't believe we were discussing the details of my sex life quietly and rationally over eggs and bacon, but the mimosas and whatever pill Shelly had given me had dropped my inhibitions and we continued. Suddenly Dan's face brightened.

"Chris. I know a guy that might be able to help with your feelings of embarrassment and shame. He hypnotizes people to quit smoking or lose weight. He helps them feel better about themselves and maybe he can help you feel better too. Let me give him a call after breakfast and see if he will meet with us."

All three of them agreed that it was a great idea and after much discussion I was convinced to go "at least give it a try".

"OK" I agreed "I suppose it can't hurt to try. But I want someone there to make sure he doesn't do any funny stuff."

I relaxed a bit when I saw George's office. It was very professional with a receptionist area and hypnotherapy certificates on the wall. George explained that he would work on my self esteem. He said that although my situation was quite different, the post sex discomfort and shame I felt was not uncommon among transvestites and he had developed some post-hypnotic suggestions which would reduce or eliminate it. He recommended that although Dan was here for moral support, it would be more appropriate for us to have a one on one session. I soon found myself sitting in a big comfy chair in a quiet room listening to George's soothing voice as he told me to relax. The next thing I recall is waking up relaxed and refreshed, and more comfortable than I had been since my accident.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"I feel pretty good" I replied.

"Think back to what you did last night and tell me how you feel about that." He suggested.

As I thought about what Dan and I had done last night, I felt an initial tinge of shame, which was quickly replaced by a warm comfortable glow, and I told him so.

"Good" he said "It seems that the suggestion is working well. You were a good subject"

As we left the office. George told Dan that the session had been a success, and that I was now much more comfortable with my situation. He also said something about a little surprise for later, but I didn't catch exactly what was said, and thought it was about something else.

Dan took me for a late lunch and then shopping for some new clothes and a bathing suit for the hot tub. I felt a little awkward when he first held my hand as we walked, but that feeling was soon replaced by that nice warm glow. We picked out some skirts and tops, and Dan liked the two piece string bikini, even though the bra cups were a bit too big for my budding breasts, so he bought me that one. As we ate and shopped, I noticed that my voice was slowly rising in octave. By the time we got back to Dan's place, it had settled at a light feminine pitch, When I mentioned it, Dan said it sounded good and that he liked it.

When we got back to Dan's place Shelly and Dennis had left to take in a movie. The jealousy I had felt about them being together had morphed into a happiness that Shelly was enjoying herself with a new man. I felt so good and so appreciative for what Dan had done for me that I knew that I had to do something special to repay him.

"You sit right down here, and let me get you a beer." I ordered.

I went to the kitchen and got a beer from the fridge and opened it. I thought back to the previous night and how Dan had focused on my chest, and decided that he might enjoy his beer served topless. I quickly slipped out of my street clothes and into the bikini bottoms and I walked onto the living room with his beer.

"Here you go sir" I purred "Can I get you anything else?"

Dan's eyes almost popped out of his head as he scanned me up and down. I could see the bulge growing in his pants and suddenly knew what I wanted to do for him. I knelt between his legs and started to unbuckle his belt. I quickly undid his pants and reached into his underwear pulling his hard cock out over the waist band. Wrapping my hand around the thick shaft, I slowly started to stroke him up and down.

"I want to do something special to thank you for all you have done for me Today" I said kissing the head of his throbbing cock. "I want to do something I never thought I would ever do."

I was suddenly obsessed with getting his cock into my mouth. Dan groaned as I licked the underside of his cock and then sucked in the entire head. I sucked hard and flicked my tongue across the underside, causing Dan to groan again. For some reason I felt the strong need to do more. I took him deeper and deeper until he reached the back of my throat. Gagging a bit, I pulled back.

"You need to get those pants off" I said, pulling down the waistband.

Dan raised his hips and I pulled. In no time he was sitting there naked from the waist down and I was back between his spread legs. I sucked, licked, kissed, and tickled his cock. I rolled his balls in my hand and sucked them each into my mouth. All the things I had liked women to do to me. I took my time. I wanted to maximize his pleasure. All the while Dan was squirming, groaning, muttering. He reached down and started pulling my nipples, which caused me to moan around his cock, increasing his pleasure even more. I knew that he was very close. I wrapped one hand around his cock and started a stroking motion. I used my other hand to kneed and pull his heavy ball sack, and sucked the head of his cock in and out through my tight lips. I looked up and our eyes locked as I sucked and flicked my tongue around him.

"OH GOD Chris. Look out. I'm gonna come" he cried.

Inexplicably, I wanted, no, I needed his come in my mouth. I needed to taste it, to swallow it. I was obsessed.

"OK" I replied, talking around his cock. "Give it to me. Come in my mouth"

I felt his whole body go rigid, then he jerked. My mouth was flooded with the first squirt, and in that same instant I too had a massive orgasm. I swallowed the first load just before the second wave poured in. I continued coming, working his cock and balls, looking into his eyes and swallowing jet after jet of his creamy seed. Much to my surprise, I found the salty pungent taste of Dan's sperm quite inoffensive. I enjoy spicy and exotic foods and taken in that sense, this was an intriguing taste sensation. As Dan came down from his high, I continued to lick and suck, cleaning his seed and my saliva from his softening cock.

"That was a surprise" He said, then got a funny look on his face.

Those words and that look, reminded me of George's promise of a surprise. I realized that my enthusiasm may not have been entirely of my own volition. I had sucked Dan's cock, swallowed his load, and it made me come. I felt a tidal wave of shame wash over me. I hardly had time to push back from between his legs when the feelings of pleasure we had just shared replaced the shame and embarrassment in my mind. Then the memory of my session with George returned. I had total recall. George had left this post hypnotic suggestion with me to test my ability to cope. I recalled his suggestion that if I felt OK about this, I had passed with flying colours.

"Are you OK?" Dan enquired with a concerned look on his face. "You looked panicked for a second."

"No. Yes. I don't know." I replied. "I was freaked out for a second, but now I feel kind of good about what we just did. I can now remember all of the work George did with me, and I'm OK with it all. I'm also thinking that I kind of liked the taste, and I'll have to taste it again." I said smiling up at him from my kneeling position.

"Well you pretty much drained me for now. You'll have to wait if you want a second helping."

Thinking of ways to kill time, I realized that I hadn't been in a sports bar to enjoy a game for what seemed like forever.. As I thought back, I realized that I hadn't done it since the accident.

"Hey. You like basketball, right?" I said "Let's head down to Shorty's bar and watch the game on the big screen. I'll just go get dressed"

Dan and I enjoyed ourselves swilling beer, cheering on our favourites, and arguing about stats and performance of various teams. At half time, He leaned over and bet me the bar tab against a blow job that his team would beat the spread. I quickly agreed. It seemed like no time at all before the game was over and we were back in the car. His team had indeed beat the spread. The mood changed instantly as he put his hand up to the side of my face and leaned in to kiss me, pulling my hand into his lap.

"Time to pay up" Was all he said

We were in a dark corner in the back of the parking lot. I'd had some semi-public sex with women before my accident, and the thrill of being discovered was no different now. I slowly unzipped his jeans, pulled out his semi-rigid cock and engulfed it. Dan was instantly rock hard. Then I heard voices approaching ouside the truck. I tried to sit up, but Dan pushed my head down into his lap telling me to stay down or they would see. I continued to suck but started to panic as the voices got closer and closer. I heard the doors of a nearby car open, then close and as the engine stared, Dan groaned loudly and shot an enormous load into my mouth, triggering my orgasm as well. It seemed that part of George's post hypnotic suggestion was still in effect.

"That was so hot" He gasped "We almost got caught by those two guys who were checking you out from the end of the bar all night."

My embarrassment at almost being caught sucking a cock in a parking lot, quickly turned to contentment and I sat up fastening my seat belt. But I had a nagging feeling, a question that needed to be asked.

"Dan. I have to ask you a question." I said "I'm stuck with this situation, and George helped me out a lot. I'm just a little confused by your enthusiasm."

Dan frowned and took a deep breath.

"I hope this doesn't freak you out, but I guess I should explain" he sighed. "I have always had a thing for transsexuals. I belong to several TS sites on line, and, although I never have, I always fantasized about meeting one and possibly having sex with her. The reason I am so enthused with you is that you are the answer to my dreams."

I was a bit shocked by his words, but this revelation made sense of many of Dan's actions during the last 48 hours. His next words, though, rocked me."

"Chris. Now that I have met you and spent time with you, I really want you to move in with me." He blurted. "Shelly slept with Dennis. She is moving on with her life and I want to take you in and help you move on with yours. I promise to treat you well, and support you and care for you and love you." He said in a rush. "You can stay in the spare room, if you don't want to sleep with me all the time. I'll buy you clothes, makeovers,anything you want. You know I have a good job and plenty of money. Just say yes. Please"

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers