Vacation Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers

"I like you a lot Dan, but this is pretty sudden. You may have fantasized about this for years, and thought a lot about it, but now I need to think about it, and talk to Shelly." I answered. "I think you better drop me off at Shelly's place tonight."

A week later, I moved in to Dan's spare room. He bought me a closet full of nice clothes, including a couple outrageously sexy outfits which I wore just for us. I had a make-up artist as a personal grooming tutor, and a schedule of weekly salon appointments. It wasn't long before my tutor suggested that my appearance would be greatly enhanced if I started a regimen of corset training to reduce my waist size, and hormone treatments to enhance my femininity. When I told him, Dan was extremely enthusiastic and we had some wild sex sessions. With all this attention, my outward appearance became increasingly feminine and sexy, which made Dan very happy. In just a few short months, my waist was reduced by 3 inches, my hips and ass had expanded, and my breasts had grown to a small B, with dark prominent nipples. Dan was insatiable and I soon moved my stuff into the master bedroom with him.

And so it is. My sexual tragedy turned out to be a blessing. I have a great friend with whom I share a love of sports who also happens to be my enthusiastic and caring lover. I couldn't be happier.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers