Vacation Twist Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife returns home and knows she is hot.
2.2k words
3.62
79.1k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is spreading those beautiful wings. My wife, after a quick but salacious sex romp with a friendly stranger on our tropical vacation is hot, hot, hot and wants to be banged night and day. She has not told me the reason for the increased sexual activity, but it does not take a moron to figure it out. She is super horny because she has realized men want her. Oh she has always known some men lusted over her, men she found creepy or unattractive. But now she knows hot men, younger, attractive and some cases powerful men want her. Of course, she would never tell me this.

After her encounter with that good looking stranger at the resort, I was sure she would have tried to hook up again with someone else at some point, but it did not happen. She acted very loving and caring towards me, maybe gauging my thoughts about what had happened and maybe kissing my ass a little bit. She has assured me she would never bed another man again.

I think truth be told though is she did not spot anyone that matched her now lofty expectations. She could now fuck great looking guys and maybe with my consent.

Over the next few months, she began to dress much different than she has in the past. Not slutty or provocative, but just better. Where she used to go to the grocery store with a baggy nylon track suit on, she was now wearing skinny jeans, jeans that are tight right down to the ankles and fitted hooded sweaters that would ride up when reaching for something. Yes she wore sneakers with the jeans, but her new choice in clothes showed off her curves, and attracted all sorts of attention.

Even around the house she was looking hotter. All of her tee shirts were replaced with tees that were much tighter and baggy shorts were tossed in favor of tiny faded jean skirts. If you went to any mall in America, that outfit with flip flops are being worn by 80% of the girls, but my wife has never gone that route. She now knows that she can pull it off.

Also, she decided to get a tattoo. A year ago, no way but now she has a small vine gently wrapping up both ankles. In high heel shoes, it is so sexy I can't stand it. All eyes are drawn to her legs and feet.

Now my wife has an extremely tight body but when she announced to me she was hiring a personal trainer to firm up, I was a little concerned. If she firmed up anymore, she would be off the hook and the discrepancies between our looks and bodies would increase to the danger zone. She may end up looking like a fitness model.

These changes benefited me of course. She said she feels better and definitely more sexy than ever before. She is constantly stripping naked in the bedroom and banging me hard and often. Blowjobs and quickies before work were now a common occurrence, something that rarely happened in the past.

She ended up with a female trainer who was very muscular and stressed weight training. My wife had two hours a day, three days a week to devote to the routine set out by the trainer and my wife went at it hard. The results were apparent very quickly. The first thing I noticed was her calves. They were tighter and more defined than ever before. She ditched her flat flip flops for sandles with slight heels when she noticed how delicious her legs looked in her jean skirts. Next it was her shoulders, back and biceps that really began to pop. With her tight tees on, there was not a hint of extra body weight and her stomach was impossibly tight. She loved lifting her shirt to reveal the tautness. After a couple of months her thighs were like slim rocks and the waist tiny and chisled.

The trainer told her she had the natural body type to be a fitness competitor. I believed her because it took very little time at all for her to be extremely tight and hard. Fitness competitions envoloved wearing evening gowns, bikinis in giant heels and a fitness routine. She had no dance or gymnastics training to speak of, so that part would be difficult, but the body, no problem. She asked if it was OK to devote more hours to training and maybe enter a competiton and I said go for it. My wife getting hard and shapely was driving my absolutely crazy. Here is why.

She began getting very tanned because the muscles looked more defined when the skin is darker and she had to stay cleanly waxed for the small bikinis she wore. She called me at work after her workout and asked me to come home for some lovemaking. Exercise always makes her horny. Of course I go rushing home and jump in the sack with my new hard body. We do not often screw doggy style because she is usually self conscience of her ass sticking up in the air, but now she was very willing to flip over on her stomach and show me the fruits of her labor. The sight can only discribed as decadent. Her ass was like a rock, a rock with no tan lines. She pushed her upper body down as far as it could go and stuck her ass up, waiting to be entered, her bald, swollen pussy lips very much front and center. Her back was super tight and her thighs were perfect. While banging her, I was having just as good a time fingering her tattoo and roughly rubbing her firm body from her ankles to her neck. I was fucking a fitness model. She turned and smirked at me with a " looks good huh" look and that little bit of femine sexual confidence made every drop of semen in my body burst into that bald pussy. She wanted to fuck some more but I was done and for the first time ever, I felt like I was not satisfing her.

Soon her first competiton was scheduled with two other women who were also firming up with her trainer. They had been competed in the past and took my wife under their wing and had helped with the posing and dance routines. Both were tall beauties but were not as chisled as my wife. Back stage there were photograghers hired by the fitness committee to take pictures of the women to post on their website as they prepared to go on stage. My wife was getting an enormous amount of their attention. She wore a tiny pink bikini that dipped perilously close to the vagina up front and a small piece of fabric in the back that had to be glued to her ass to stop it from riding up into her butt. The top barely covered her tanned perky tits. She balanced on clear lucite stripper heels that all competitors wore.

As I stood there, giving her words of encourgement, I noticed a young stud, obviously a bodybuilder, with credentials hanging around his neck, oiling up one of the girls from her gym. I thought, how can I get that job. He then moved to the next girl and I start to think, is he going to rub my wife down? The answer was yes. Without a word or a glance at me or my wife, this guy who could get most of the women there, begins to oil up my wife. With both hands, he starts spreading the oil, starting with her feet, up and down her beautiful long legs and up to her ass. He rubbed all around the bikini bottom like he did not want to miss a spot. Next he spread oil on her back and shoulders and made sure every inch was shimmering in the lights. He took special care with her stomach, lingering there for maybe thirty seconds, because that was her best feature. He then made a quick pass over her entire body to make sure all was covered. The whole time, my wife is chatting to a fellow competitor like getting rubbed down with oil by another man was old news.

When he moved on I asked what was up with that? Why don't I oil you up? Her reply was that was part of his job as an employee at the gym that he works out at. He has done it other times before at dress rehearsals and that he was competing later in the male bodybuilding part of the show.

Her getting oiled up by some young bodybuilder, in the middle of a crowd, with her husband standing right there and my wife acting or maybe feighning indifference made my head spin. I wasn't sure if I should run to the bathroom and rub one out or confront her with an obvious problem I was having with this scene. Sensing my concern, she said don't let it bother me.The "oiler" only had eyes for the younger chicks at the gym. I was not so sure.

The competition went well and my wife was the big suprise, coming in third place in her weight category out of eight other women. After many pictures, she went back stage to wait for the mens competition to end while I stayed in the audience. After a while, I decided to find my wife to congratulate her. Not a bad thing, wandering around bumping into half naked women in heels, everyone with dark tans, sparkle and exaggerated eye lashes. I asked a couple of people where my wife was and I was told all competitors usually gather together with their respective gyms to do interviews. I walked to the far end of the room and really got an eye full. There was my wife, now in a robe, rubbing oil on the young stud. This guy, maybe 6'6", in his tiny posing shorts, was as wide and as hard as a tree stump. He towered over her. She was rubbing his massive chest and shoulders, his bulging abbs and his enormous thighs. His thighs were as big as two of my legs together. I walked up to her expecting her stop what she is doing, put she looks up at me and says " oh hi honey" and continues her work, even slipping her palms between his thighs. She gives him a slap on the back and tells him good luck.

What do you say about that? She was not hiding anything from me, but how could she possibly not want to fuck that rock of a man after she rubs him down with oil for god sake. With her new body, the body most men lust after, the body that is making herself so horny, she wants to fuck me every spare moment, she must be crazy horny to fuck that stud. And it is brilliant. They are able to smear oil on each others firm bodies without suspicions, right out there in the open for everyone to see.

I tried to stay calm and congratulated her on her third place finish, the result of all of her hard work. After the mens competiton, more pictures. I stood back and watched the show. Hard women and hard men, almost naked, both positively gorgeous, posing together in a tanned group of bare skin and white teeth. My wife, of course had her arms around the studs waist while he draped his arm around her shoulders. She looked like his little pixie and I am sure if he fucked her, he would tear her in half. Now I am in pretty good shape, but this scene had me feeling extremely doughy.

The clothes these girls wear after the show is even more mind boggling because they are clothes that they would never wear anywhere else. The meet and greet after the show is for the spectators to get up and close with the competitors and to further the sport of fitness. The girls all have on very tight short skirts with non existing tops to show off their wares. Lots of makeup, long finger nails and teased hair make them look unattainable to almost all male admirers. With their perfectly tuned muscles and dark tans, absolutely striking and in the middle of it all, my wife, at the top of her game.

I hugged my prize and asked if we can leave now when she announced her and the rest of the gym were going out for a traditional celebrator cheeseburger and she would see me at home.

I was horny as hell. I stayed busy waiting for her by doing some housework, showering, and some more housework. I was going nuts. Finally I got naked and went to bed to watch TV where I fell asleep about midnight. I felt her stirring and looked at the clock to see it was 3:45. She was stumbling around the room drunk wreaking of booze. She quickly stripped to her underwear and bra and jumped into bed turning away from me. I reached out to her but she pulled back. I was horny in bed with my beautiful hard body, and she was rejecting me after a night of drinking with her beautiful friends. I was devastated.