Vacation Wish

Story Info
Wife gets her vacation wish in St Barths.
1.4k words
4.09
45.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were scheduled for a 5-day getaway to St. Barths. I love it there because not only does it have the nicest beaches in the world, it has a very European feel to it. All the beaches feature plenty of beautiful people going both topless and nude beaches. Often times you will see models doing magazine photo shoots.

My usually shy wife lets down her inhibitions whenever we are at a destination where she is sure we won't run into anyone we know. This excites me to no end as I love showing her off.

Before we went on holidays Mary got completely waxed and insisted that she shave me bare as well, which I pretended to fight it but actually really enjoyed. I love the clean feeling but also the sense that she is making me do something for her after doing the same for me.

During these trips we have a rule. Each of us can make one request that the other must do or accept. After flying into St Maarten and then taking the puddle jumper to St Barths, I leaned over to Mary and told her my request, "No panties or bra the entire time you are on the island."

She was pissed. Despite having a great body, ... . She went into the bathroom at the airport and came out with her boobs swinging back in forth under her shirt and handed me her thong.

We checked into the hotel, had a nice dinner and made love before going to sleep. The next morning, we got up and headed down for breakfast.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"What?" she replied.

I reminded her of my request, so she pulled them off and just threw on a light cotton dress. As we walked to the breakfast area a gust of wind lifted her skirt and gave a nice flash of her ass to two couples eating together. She was embarrassed but tried not to show it as she knows that I get a kick out of showing her off.

As we sat down for breakfast I asked her what her request was, but she said she hadn't made up her mind yet.

The next two days were a blur; breakfast, beach lots of nude bodies and great sun. She would occasionally tease me on the beach so I would get hard and have to roll over. We would go home and take a nap, wake up go to dinner and make love. She clearly got comfortable going braless and pantyless all week and her all over tan looked amazing.

I did manage to get a blowjob from my wife on one of the beach days by the rocks to the right of Saline Beach which ended in a nice sloppy cum kiss between the two of us. Overall though, most of our sex was restricted to the hotel room. Despite my continued asking she still had no request for me.

On our third day at the beach we were both nude. We were sitting, relaxing, and reading books when a sudden gust of wind blew Mary's hat right off and it rolled down the beach.

"Shit!" she yelled.

I turned my head to the sight of a 6' 4 muscular guy coming towards us with Mary's hat. He was completely nude, carrying a back pack, tanned all over and had the largest cock I had ever seen. His balls were the size of oranges and his cock must have been 8 inches soft and 2 inches wide.

"Is this yours?" He asked, in a foreign yet familiar accent.

"Yes, thanks," Mary said, "Is that a South African accent?"

"Yes, it is, my names Robert." He replied. Mary swallowed as she looked at his cock. He kneeled down to get eye level and his cock almost touched the sand.

"I am Mary, and this is my husband Peter" Mary said, introducing both of us to this fine specimen of man.

We shook hands and he asked us if this was our first time to the island. We told him it was our second. He said that he had been here for 3 weeks but was heading home tomorrow. Mary asked where he was staying, and it ended up being the same hotel that we were in. He eyeballed Mary's full body which caused a stir in both our cocks.

"Maybe we can meet for a drink at the hotel bar at 11?" Robert asked.

"That would be perfect." Mary replied.

As she watched his ass as he walked away, she turned to me and said, "That is my wish!" My mind was swirling. I couldn't wait to see him with her, but I was not sure if she could handle something that big. I was not even sure what she intended to do.

After dinner we went back to the bar and were having a drink when Robert showed up. We got him a beer and he asked, "Why did you come back to St Barths?" I told him how we love the beaches and relaxing and we always have some fun and games on vacation.

"Like what?" Robert asked.

"We each get one request that the other has to comply with on holidays." I said.

A big grin came over his face and asked what my request for Mary was. I told him she was not allowed to wear panties or a bra the entire time we were on the island. He looked at Mary and asked her if this was true. She grabbed his hand and put it up under the back of her dress and right onto her bare ass.

"Wow, you look fantastic in that dress but you looked even better on the beach today" He said.

"So did you!" Mary replied demurely.

He then asked Mary what her request was. She looked at me and then at Robert and said,

"Come to our room and I will show you!" He looked at me and I nodded my confirmation.

"Lets go." He responded excitedly.

As we entered the room, Mary told us both to strip and instructed me to sit in the corner. She pulled her dress off and got down on her knees and took him into her mouth. She could barely get his cockhead into her small, hungry mouth. She licked all around his shaft and sucked his balls and he rose to 10 full inches while she stroked him. It was spectacular, veiny and glistened with her spit.

She pushed him onto his back on the bed and straddled him. I had an incredible rear view and asked her if she thought it would fit. "I will make it fit." She growled.

Slowly, she lowered herself a few inches at a time. Twice she had to stop and catch her breath. It was a full 4-5 minutes before I could see her ass resting atop his balls. I could not believe she was able to take it all.

I asked her how it felt. Her reply was, "I can feel it hitting my stomach."

She slowly started moving up and down and was taking about 5 inches up and down when her first orgasm hit. I could see the sweat pouring off her body. Not even realizing it, I was stroking myself and had already cum on my stomach.

She then got off of Robert climbed up on the bed and got on all fours, telling him she wanted it from behind. Because of his height he could stand on the floor and I got a perfect view of what looked like a telephone pole slowly sliding into my petite wife. She begged him to go faster and I was in shock as she started moaning as he sawed his entire cock in and out. She actually started squirting and was yelling "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD"

She told him to cum in her which caused me to cum a second time on to my chest. He jammed his cock to the hilt and it must have twitched 7 or 8 times while Mary yelled "he's flooding my pussy!"

He slowly pulled out, sat on the side of the bed panting and said "Wow, she's incredible." We both looked at her and realized she had passed out. I wished Robert a good flight as he left. I pulled the sheet over Mary.

When she woke in the morning she turned to me and said," Can I have one more wish for this vacation?"