Vacation With Mary

Story Info
He holidays with jilted friend.
1.5k words
4.01
30.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole thing started when I planned a road trip for my vacation. The destination was anywhere I felt like stopping. There were two days left before I went on my three-week vacation, when Mary showed up. She was upset about something and I as usual asked what was wrong.

"He left me." She was now crying in my arms.

"Plus I lost my job." Ok now you have to think who needed this vacation more, Mary or me?

"Hey, you'll be fine when you get out on the road with me for the next three weeks." What the hell was I saying? This was to be me alone and no one else. I guess since Mary was a close friend I just had to get her away from the shit.

"You mean it?" She asked as the tears were wiped away.

"Yes I do, take the offer before I change my mind." I sarcastically hissed back.

A big hug was thrown around my neck, however didn't last long. She told me she had no clothes with her to take and she couldn't get back to her place.

Ok, now what would you do in my place at this moment? "See if any of my stuff fits for now, I'll get you something on the way." Ok so I'm funny that way.

Well she stayed at my place until the day came. I had given her some money to buy some clothes and a bathing suit. Well, she did. So off we went. First stop was a good one we went to a National park and set up camp there. Little did I take into thought the one man sleeping arrangements.

After a nice swim in the spring there I cooked a good meal and fed us. We sat and talked for a while.

"You know Duncan; you're a nice guy." Wow heard that before.

"Really?" Was the come back.

"Yes and I want you to know that I thank you for the tent and sleeping bag." WHAT? Do I have sucker written on my face?

"He He, I don't think so you. We either share or you sleep in the truck." Hmm, was I thinking clearly when I said that?

"Ok let's share then." Choice made, as she started to strip in front of me to get ready for bed.

"Uh, are you going to wait for me to turn around?" I asked with eyes shut as her flesh was exposed to me.

"Why? Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?" Ok, I have seen one, but it was my ex, and this woman in front of me didn't seem to care I was getting bothered.

"You know we're in public here?" I just had to remind her.

"Don't be so shy Duncan, I know where we are but the site is secluded from other eyes." Boy was I bothered by that statement, partly because she was totally nude now and coming over to me.

She sat down next to me at the picnic table and said not to worry. She began to explain she had wanted me for a long time to see her naked and to give an opinion. Well as I opened my eyes I found a beautiful woman before me in the soft glow of the fire. She was naked and I wasn't. Where was my head? Dam I wanted to fuck her there and now but something held me back. I listened to her talk as I kept my back turned to her while I stoked the fire. Silence crept over me when I didn't hear her talking anymore. I turned and was looking right at eye level to her naked crotch. I quickly looked up at her only to be met by a kiss. You know one of those kisses that suck the wind out of a guy?

I let go and returned the kiss. Surprisingly she backed up. I stood and she went to her knees in front of me. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Relax and let me do this please." It was as though I couldn't refuse a dieing dog it's last meal.

"Ok what are you going to do?" I asked quietly, as if I didn't already know. Mary was so graceful in her motions in getting my pants unbuttoned and off of me I nearly became speechless.

Speechless is what happened next. She took my cock into her hand and caressed my balls with the other. "You like?" She asked with a smile.

But before I could answer she was on my cock with her mouth and sucking me into her throat deeply. Up and down she went, smoothly and gently as she squeezed firmly on my balls. Her hand on my shaft was moving in time with the stroking from her mouth. God she was good. I didn't want it to end. Boy was I wrong.

She stood up and removed my shirt and kissed me firmly on the lips. Mary moved to the table again and motioned me to come closer. My naked body betrayed me with a hard on to be proud of. I walked over to her as she spread her legs and grabbed me to pull me close so I was able to feel her warm moistness.

I heard her whisper in my ear as she gently bit my nipples and moved herself onto the table so she could suck on me and I could tongue her clit, "Tongue me well, make me scream."

In a sixty-nine position now in the woods, in a public park, we heightened our sexual passion for each other. She took my member all the way into her mouth and throat and began to finger my ass. Whoa that was interesting to have done. I continued to lap at her flowing clit making her moan.

After several minutes we positioned ourselves face to face. I placed my body on top of her full breasts and lowered myself between her legs. She wrapped her fingers into my hair and pulled me close as she grabbed my ass and pushed me in. With one hard push I was inside her and rhythmically pushing in and out of her wet love hole. She hissed to me to go hard and fast. I did as she commanded and began to pound my pelvic bone into hers.

Grabbing at her ass, I lifted her up on top of me and she rode me like a jackhammer. Never once missing a push. We rolled off the table in heated passion. Thud; thank god for soft grass. The impact of us hitting the damp cool night grass caused me to push so hard into her I thought my balls went in at one moment with my shaft. Dam what a feeling that was. With the wind knocked out of us we laid still for several moments breathing hard and kissing.

As we regained our breath I moved this beauty of a woman onto her hands and knees. Never pulling out of her, I grabbed her ass, leaned over her back and took her neck in my teeth. Whispering into her ear I said, "don't move your head but scream when you want to."

She did just that. She sounded like an animal fucking in the night. But then again weren't we just that? Like animals we slammed into each other as I pounded her from behind. She begged me to cum in her and as I drew close I ask if she wanted anything else. She moaned a yes to me, "Fuck my ass hard with that hard dick of yours."

I obliged. Pulling out of her cunt and pushing my maleness into her waiting asshole. She arched her back up and cried out for me to do her hard and I did just that at first. Then slowing down I collapsed the two of us onto the grass. Lying behind her, still in her ass, as she wanted, I slowly moved in and out of her as we stared up at the stars. They were the only witnesses to our passion for each other.

One hitch though, we needed to be together with heated passion, and I felt this in her as she started to move her hips against my groin. Forcing my cock into her as she moved I began to match her rhythm harder and harder. Pumping into her hard we howled together as we came together. I filled her ass with my load of love juice and she soaked the ground beneath us with her orgasm. We were one now, together with each other and nature. When we rested enough we went for a swim and there in the night air under the light of the moon we made love again in the clear cool waters of the spring. I now see why I wanted to take Mary with me on my vacation. We are now together for a long time because of that vacation.

Besides I have plans for more vacations in the future with her and a wedding too.