Vacation with Peggy Day 01

Story Info
You go exploring the island.
3k words
4.11
26.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk off holding hands and pulling our suitcases as people look us, particularly you. As we go out the door towards the bungalows, we are given our gold cart for traveling back and forth. We put the suitcases on the back and head on our way.

"You look so fucking good I'm just about ready to fuck you right here. Or else let someone else fuck you while I watch. By the way, after we pass the sign up there, clothes are optional. At that point you are going to strip and stay naked the whole time. You are such a slut and if you keep tipping the staff, you might become a true whore since you are providing sex for money. That is what I love about you. Here is the line, it's time to strip."

I stop the cart and you get off and undo the one button on your blouse and hand it to me. You then unzip the skirt, let it fall, step out of it and then pick it up. You then get back in the cart.

"I believe that we are going to have a wonderful few days here, being naked and doing whatever my master tells me to."

We soon arrive at the bungalow and get ourselves situated. We decide to take a walk around and see what the island has to hold for us. While you are naked, I'm wear some shorts and a shirt and going barefoot. We walk towards the beach and then head away the resort. We find a nice shady place just above the beach and lay down to watch the ocean for a bit.

You start playing with my cock and we soon end up fucking right there. I am laying back and you are riding me while I play and suck your tits. I notice a couple coming around the corner and watch them until they spot us. They just stop and watch while you are bouncing up and down on my cock. You are coming closer to coming and becoming more vocal until you are screaming that you are cuming. Just as you start, I cum in your cunt. Your body slowly stops shaking and you lay down on me to catch your breath.

"You put on a great show for our audience."

"What audience?" you ask.

"The couple right behind you."

You sit up and turn around so that you can see the couple. You smile and wave at them and they start walking towards us. We all say HI and then he starts to apologize for watching us.

"Don't apologize for watching us fuck. I'm glad that you enjoyed it." you say.

"Where is your swim suit?" the other woman asks.

"In our bungalow. My lover told me I have to be naked all the time we are here unless he says otherwise. I love doing what I am told and also enjoy being naked outdoors since it is hard to do at home."

"I told you people don't mind doing that when they get away from home June. By the way, my name is Jim."

"I'm Steve and this is Peggy Sanford, and she loves being naked anytime, don't you bitch."

"Yes. Don't you like being naked for your husband, boy friend, lover or master June?"

"In our house is OK, but outdoors is something else. Jim keeps trying me to flash or expose myself, but I just haven't been able to do that. You seem so comfortable being naked, I wish I could be that way."

"You have lovely looking tits, you should be proud of them and enjoy showing them off. You know what they say: if you got it, flaunt it. Why not unbutton your blouse a little more just to see how it feels."

"I don't know. I will admit I am somewhat excited about seeing your wife naked and the thought of opening my blouse is intriguing."

Jim has been standing behind June with his arms around her. He slowly starts sliding his hands up to cup her tits through her blouse.

"What if I said this bitch wasn't my wife."

"She's not?!" Jim says as he drops his jaw. June is looking like she could be blown over by the slightest breeze.

"No. We were here for a convention and her husband is at home while we are staying for a few days to be together."

"Now what do you think about opening your blouse?"

"Come on Honey, do it for me" Jim says. He slowly starts to unbutton one, then a second button while June just stands there.

"Open her blouse a bit so that we can see more of her" Peggy says. "You do have lovely tits June."

"Thank you" replies June as Jim pulls her top apart so that her bra and tits are fully visible.

"You should be proud to show off those tits, they are even better than I thought they would be." I tell her.

"I keep trying to tell her that, but she won't listen to me." say Jim while still playing with her tits.

"While I'm here nude and it's just the four of us, why don't you let Jim take your top off and see how you like that." you suggest.

"Will you still love me if I do that Jim?"

"More than ever" Jim replys as he reaches down to the next button. "Should I undo the rest."

"Yes" she whispers very softly. Jim finishes unbuttoning your blouse and slowly slides it off your shoulders and drops it on the ground. "Doesn't that feel good?"

June again replies in the affirmative. Jim goes back to playing with her tits while I start sucking and playing with your tits. We keep this up for a period of time, most of which June is watching how much you are enjoying what we are doing.

"Before I change my mind, take my bra off" Junes says to Jim. Quickly he unhooks it and slides it off her shoulders, leaving her naked from the waist up.

"You are beautiful and should be proud of your body" you tell June. "You need to do this more often, Jim would enjoy it I'm sure."

We all sit on the ground talking about things and enjoying the view for about an hour. Jim looks at his watch and says that they need to leave since they are meeting some friends in a little bit and they need to get back and get ready.

"I'm just going to put my blouse on, but I'm not going to button it up any, for as long as I can. Thank you for an interesting afternoon, I have grown from the experience and I know that Jim has enjoyed it." They pick up their things and start heading back. We continue to stay and enjoy the sun for a bit, but soon we also head back.

We head back to the bungalow but decide to stop for a drink at the beach bar just past the bungalow. Since it is still in the clothing optional area, you don't have to worry about being naked. The bar tender is named Matt and we talk since there aren't many other patrons at this time. I ask about local spots that would be fun, but out of the way and he says there are several, but you need someone who knows where they are. He offers to take us to a place later that evening after he gets off work.

"What should the slut wear for tonight?" I ask Matt.

"A skirt/button top would be fine. Especially if the skirt is short and the top sheer. I will meet you at your bungalow around 7 and we will head out."

I thank him and we decide to head back and relax for a bit before our evening. We take a short nap, shower, eat a little and get ready for Matt to come.

Matt picks us up and we are off for a night of new experiences. Matt has picked a lovely local restaurant with somewhat dim lighting and very handsome waiters. I sit on one side of the booth and you end up across from me next to Matt with your left side to the waiter Dan. We are near a corner, with my back to the main area. They have some live music and some people are dancing. I tell Matt that if he is a dancer, you would love to dance and with that the two of you are on the floor. I enjoy watching the two of you, especially him running his hand on your ass and pulling your skirt up to show it off.

You two return to the table just as our food is delivered. "You two looked great on the floor together. Did you enjoy Matt feeling your ass and showing it off."

"Yes. He is a good dancer."

"Let me tell you something about us Matt. I have borrowed this lovely bitch from her husband. I use her for my pleasure and she enjoys being used by men. Since you are going to be our guide while we are here, you may use the slut anyway you like while we are together. If you use her while I am not around, I want to know all of the details as soon as we are together again. How does that sound to you?"

"That sound wonderful. We will have much fun with this bitch. Her cunt will be well used before she leaves."

"Don't forget her mouth and her ass. All of her holes are available to us and anyone we want to give her to."

Matt turns to you and tells you to unbutton the top two buttons of your blouse and the three bottom ones on your skirt. As you start to reach for them I tell you to stop. You look at me questioningly but do stop. "Why not do it yourself Matt, the slut will enjoy it." He reaches over and undoes the buttons he had told you to undo. Your blouse is now unbuttoned halfway between your tits and the top of the skirt is now held up by only two buttons.

"If there is anything else you would like, either help yourself or tell her to do it. You can do anything to her, just don't get her arrested. That is one thing I have promised her husband and our employer would not appreciate it either."

We talk about things Matt will show us and places he will take us while we eat. Dan has been checking on us, more often since your blouse has been unbuttoned. While eating, you say you need to use the restroom. "You know what to do bitch."

"Yes" you reply as you get up to go find the restroom.

All of a sudden, it starts getting quiet. "The slut must be on her way back."

"Yes" replied Matt as he stood up to let you back to your seat. Once seated you place your panties and bra on the table. "As you requested master" you say to me.

"Very good. You certainly quieted this place down on your way back. You enjoyed everyone looking at you didn't you."

"Yes."

"Matt, I bet her cunt is wet, check it out and tell me what you find."

"Oh, it is very wet. Clean my fingers slut." He puts his fingers in front of your mouth and you start to lick them clean as Dan comes by to check on us. His eyes almost bug out of his head as he watches you two. His cock starts a bulge in his pants.

"I was going to see if you needed anything, but it looks like everything is under control" he says. He then notices your panties and bra on the table.

"Something looks out of control" you say as you also notice the bulge in his pants. "What can I do to help that?"

"How about a blow job. I am due for a break in a little bit."

"That sounds yummy. I can hardly wait. Let me know when you are ready."

"Is there anything else I can get for you for now?" asks Dan.

"No" I tell him. "Matt and Peggy are going to dance for a bit until your break. Just bring the check please."

With that, you and Matt head for the dance floor. Almost all eyes are on you, watching to catch glimpse of your cunt, ass or tits, which happens several times. After a couple of numbers, a slow number is being played and you fall into Matt's arms. He then turns you around so that you are leaning up against his cock and his arms around your waist. Slowly he raises his arms until he is playing with your exposed tits. Many people are watching and some guys are trying to do similar things with their dates, but with much less success.

You head back to the table after another couple of dances when you see Dan head toward the table. "I've got about 15 - 20 minutes before I'm due back."

"Lets head outside" says Matt and we all head out the front door. As soon as we are outside Matt tells you to take off your blouse so it won't get messed up. You remove it and hand it to him. When we get to the car I tell Dan to lean up against it and tell you to get on your knees. You get down and unzip Dan's pants and pull out his cock. It appears to be of about average size but a little thicker. You immediately start sucking away on him.

"Can you believe what a dirty whore Peggy is." Matt says. "Look at her topless in a parking lot sucking a dick of someone she just met. That's mine kind of slut."

"Suck him good bitch and make sure he gets a good tip." I tell you. "Take him all the way down. How is she doing Dan? Better than girls you've dated?"

"She is so fucking good. I'm so close to coming already. Can I touch and play with her tits?"

"Help yourself, she's yours to use for a bit. Do what you want with her." says Matt.

Dan immediately reaches down and starts squeezing your tits and pinching your nipples. He is also pulling on them while holding onto your nipples.

"Pull out and come on her face and tits when your ready" I tell Dan.

"I'm so very close, but I wanted this to last longer. Fuck, I'm coming." You pull his cock out and start jacking him off and he suddenly explodes all over your face, hair, tits and body. "Oh that was so wonderful. Thank you. That was the best tip I have ever gotten. If you come back, be sure to ask for me. I guess I had better get back to work." He starts to put his cock back in his pants when he stops and says to you, "Clean me up Bitch."

"Ooohh, yes" you tell him as you suck him and clean him up. When you finish you put him back in his pants and we get ready to leave.

Matt has thrown your blouse in the car and now tells you to get in and leave your top off. We stat to head back to the resort and Matt drives through busy parts of town. We of course have the windows all open so anyone can see you sitting there with no top and cum all over your face and tits.

"You are such a shameless whore" says Matt. "Giving a blow job for the tip, sitting topless in a car where people can see you and not trying to hide yourself. I am liking you more and more slut."

"Thank you, but I'm just doing what a slut would do because that is what I am. I am Steve's slut/whore and do what I am told. I enjoy giving up control to others and being used. I like feeling dirty."

We get to the resort and park. "You are welcome to join us for something more if you are interested" I tell Matt.

"I'd like that very much. Since there aren't any people out, I'm keeping your blouse for now and your panties for good. Let's head for your bungalow." We set off across a little bit of parking lot and into the optional area.

"Get rid of the skirt slut." I tell you. You quickly unsnap the last couple of snaps and hand it to me. When we get to the bungalow we get some drinks and sit on the patio drinking and watching the stars and listen to the ocean.

"I have an idea," I say. "Matt, if you would like to, your welcome to stay with us. You would be allowed to fuck the bitch when you want and it would make it easier to take us places after you get done working? What do you say."

"I would like that, especially fucking the bitch. And speaking of, I'm taking her to bed to do just that since I have to get up for work in the morning. Are you coming?"

"I think I'll stay here for a bit, but I'll join you later. The bed is big enough for all of us. You two go have some fun now."

"Come on bitch, time for you to get some nice big black cock inside your married white cunt." With that the two of you walk in and head for the bedroom I give you enough time to fuck by yourselves (this time) before I head for bed. Your still awake when I crawl in and you thank me for inviting Matt to stay with us.

"He has a nice big cock, about 10 or 11 inches long and quite thick and he really knows how to use it. He has been fucking married white pussy for quite sometime and is VERY good at it. Now, what can I do for you?"

"Just blow me and swallow everything. Today has been long and tomorrow will be another exciting day." You start to suck my cock and I am so excited about everything you have done today that I come quickly in your hot mouth. You lay next to me and we drift off to sleep.