Vacation with Peggy The Last Day

Story Info
Our last day together.
4.2k words
3.22
16k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up in the morning to the sounds of fucking coming from the other room. I get up and walk out of the bedroom to find you getting fucked on the dining room table.

"Morning lover, we came out here so we wouldn't disturb you."

"You can disturb me for that anytime slut."

"I'm fucking the slut before I have to go to work. I'm also going to be finishing plans for tonight, your final night here. It will be special I assure you. We will be going out for dinner and then out to party."

"Oh fuck me, I'm so close. Fuck me hard."

Matt continues to fuck and reaches up to twist your nipples. "YES, YES, YES, I'm cuming, keep it up. Cum with me my beautiful black lover, cum now and fill me like no one else does. FFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!" I watch you cuming and notice Matt's ass muscles as he prepares to fill you with cum. "Here it comes bitch, fuck you." With that he unloads another load of his black male seed into your cunt. "Clean my cock before I have to go to work."

You turn around and suck his cock and balls clean and help him get dressed and then he is off to work. "I'll see you around 5 or so, be ready to party. Especially you bitch."

I take you back to bed and we take our time fucking. When we are finished we take a shower together and then dress to head out for the day.

"I hope that we get to see Jim and June before they leave. She seemed to open up a lot the last couple of days. I wonder how far she will expand her sexual horizons today?" you mention.

"It would be nice to see them one more time. You ready to head out to the beach."

"I've got nothing on."

"That should be just perfect. Let's go" I say as I grab your hand and walk you out of the bungalow. You grab a couple of towels and I grab the bag with the tanning lotion and other beach items. We find a nice place to lay down, put down the towels and lay back to soak up the sun. I grab the tanning lotion and start rubbing it on your body.

"Do you need some help?" a male behind me says.

"Sure" I say as I look back and see Jim and June. "Well look at you June, ready for a final day of tanning I see." June was walking to the beach completely nude.

"You look so comfortable this way" you tell her. "Doesn't it feel good to be nude outdoors?"

"Yes it does, I didn't think it would feel so good," June replies.

"We have chartered a small boat for some sight seeing for around noon today and we would like you two to join us" says Jim.

"That sounds like fun to me. We'll have to go back to the bungalow to get Peggy something to wear since we will be in the public area. How about meeting us for lunch in the hotel in about 30 minutes and then we can be off."

"See you then" says June as she comes up to me, puts her arms around my neck and gives me a kiss. She then goes to you and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

We head back to gather some things and let you get dressed. "You probably won't need much; you'll most likely be naked most of the time. Just make sure to have some lotion so you don't burn."

We get to the restaurant and are seated at our table when Jim and June show up. Both of you ladies have your suits on under a sheer cover while Jim has some shorts on.

"This should be fun. I'm guessing these two will be working on their all over tan most of the time."

"I'm sure they will" agrees Jim.

After eating, we head to the dock to find the boat and head out. It is a newer cabin cruiser, about 30 feet long with a nice deck on the front. We get on board and the crew unties us and we head out. There is the captain and one other crew member on board with us, both males. After we are in more open water, you two ladies go out on the front deck to lie down and get some sun. The captain came over to us in the back of the boat and said we were now fine and went back to the controls.

"Let's go up and visit the girls" Jim says. We get up and walk up to the front and see what you two are up to.

"We're good now according to the captain. Do you want to ask or do you want me to?" Jim asks June.

"I will" she says. "You two have really helped us open up a lot in the last few days. A couple of days ago I never would have walked on the beach nude. We want to take our growth one step farther with your help. I want Jim to make love, no fuck me, while you two watch. I know that this may seem mild to what you two do, but we wanted to say Thanks in some way."

"We would be honored to watch you two fuck June" you say. "Where did you want to do this?"

"Right here. Now if my husband will strip me, and himself, we can get started." Jim went over and quickly pulled the strings holding her top so that it fell to the deck. He then untied her bottoms and they quickly followed the top to the deck. June then reached over and pulled his shorts and underwear down in one quick motion. She then started sucking Jim's cock.

"That feels so good." With that Jim starts positioning them so that she can continue sucking him and he can eat June's pussy. After several minutes of this, Jim turned around so that he could put his cock into June's cunt.

"Oh my gosh, that feels so good. It's so different from doing it at home, inside, by ourselves. This is so much more exciting knowing people are watching us," June pants.

"I feel like I'm fucking a different woman. I love this new person you have become."

"You are, and I'm glad you like it."

"Why don't you try some different positions?" you ask them.

"Like what?"

"Jim, I want you to lie down on the deck with your head to the bridge. June, I want you to straddle him and then start riding his cock up and down."

After getting into position, they quickly go back to fucking while both play with June's tits. I glance up and notice the captain and mate looking down watching the carnal activity going on down on the deck.

"Oh, this is good. I like the feel of being somewhat in control," June says. "Any other fun positions we can try?"

"One that I like is doggy" you tell them. "Do you know what that is?"

"I'm not 100% sure" says Jim.

"June, I want you to get on the deck on your hands and knees for now. Jim, you get behind her and put your cock in her cock hotbox."

"This is fun," says June and Jim starts fucking her. "Oh my gosh Honey, you feel bigger than normal."

"There are variations on this. Like you can put your head on the deck. You can also spread your legs farther apart to determine how high your cunt and ass are going to be. Jim, you can hang on to June's hips, or you can reach up and grab her tits to hang on to while fucking her."

"These are basic positions, experiment and see what is comfortable for you. June, when you are on top, you can also face away from Jim. You can also do that in a chair. Be creative and see what works for you. You can watch some adult movies to see how they do it also; try the 'Screw My Wife' series for starters."

We watched as the two experimented and enjoyed each other like never before. Soon Jim said he was going to cum and June started screaming the same ting, both of them cuming at about the same time.

About this time, Peggy and I decided to get naked also and we all lay on the deck and enjoyed the breeze and sunshine. It seemed like just a short time later the captain said that everyone needed to get dressed since we would soon be docking. We all got dressed and started saying our goodbyes since we were doubtful we would see each other in the morning. Jim slipped me a piece of paper with his work number and asked me to call him in a couple of months to see how they were doing and maybe about getting together again.

As we left the dock and headed back to the bungalow, Peggy and I hugged and talked about how much June had opened up. "She must have had some feelings about exposing herself, she went to it so easily" I said.

"You’re probably right. Jim did say he had been asking her to do this at home. I'm happy for her."

"I'm happy for both of them. And speaking about being happy, it's time to strip bitch."

"You would notice that. Here you go," you say as you remove what little you have on.

"Much better now. We should have enough time to clean up and get ready for Matt to pick us up. What are you going to wear?"

"I'm not sure yet. I guess it will be a surprise."

We get back and you say that you are going to take your shower so I go out and sit on the porch to watch the ocean for a bit. After a bit I hear you say that you are out of the shower and I can get in. I get my shower, put on some slacks and a polo shirt and shoes and then go back out to the porch to wait on you and Matt.

"How does this look?" I hear you ask. You walk out and you have on a short skirt and a partially opaque halter top. I'm sure that in bright light, everyone will see everything you have, and wish they were Matt and I. "I see you skipped the bra, what about the panties?"

"They are here, at least for now," you say as you pull up your skirt. We sit together and enjoy the view until Matt shows up about 15 minutes later.

"Are you ready to party, especially you my lovely married white slut?"

"Yes" we answer. "Especially your married white whore" you add.

"It's funny you call yourself that, because by the end of the day, you just might be one."

"OOOHHHH. Am I dressed properly for a possible whore?"

"Yes you are. But now, off to dinner. Let's go."

Matt drives us to a lovely restaurant. We are taken to our table by the window with a lovely view of part of the island and the soon to be sunset. You are sitting next to Matt and the two of you are playing with each other under the table and kissing. We have a lovely dinner, drinks, conversation and view. When we are done we sit and enjoy another drink and relax for a bit.

"It's about time for us to head out for the party. Is everybody ready?"

"Yes, let’s go."

Matt starts driving and we end up at a gated community. He gets us inside and we pull up to a lovely mansion. As we walk up to the door, Matt pulls out a key and unlocks the door.

"Is this your house?" you ask.

"No, it belongs to a friend who will host the party tonight, but he gave me the key to let us in since he will be helping to get things ready. Come on in." Matt gives us a quick tour, about 20 minutes, to get acquainted with the house. As we walk, we hear voices in part of the basement, but Matt doesn't take us there.

As we walk into a bedroom near the party room, Matt takes you and gives you a deep tongue kiss which you return. You keep this up until Matt breaks it off and asks you a question. "Do you trust me Peggy?"

"I would probably say yes, in what way do you mean."

"Do you trust me not to have you hurt while giving you a good time?"

"Yes."

"Good, I was hoping you would say that. There are going to be 6 - 8 guys here tonight, including Steve and myself. You are going to be the entertainment. Now I want you to strip and I am going to tie you to the bed and blindfold you. The guys will start coming in one at a time in about 30-40 minutes. You can undress in the bathroom and take care of any needs you might have now. Go on."

You head into the bathroom and come out a few minutes later totally naked.

"You look so lovely slut. Now come here so that I can put on your blindfold and secure you to the bed."

You go to him and turn away from him so that he can blindfold you. He then helps you get onto the bed. Then he gently secures your arms to the bed and then your legs. You look like a giant X when he is done.

"I know all of these gentlemen about you. They know that you are a married slut and that you are here with Steve who is not your husband. They know that you will do anything they ask of you and that they can help themselves to any whole they want. There is lubricant on the table if it should be needed. They know that mild bruising, like teeth marks and hickeys, are alright since you want them to show your husband tomorrow when you get home. If you want them to stop, your safe word is "Island". When you say this, they will stop immediately. When everyone has had you privately, we will come back to get you and then you will be the hostess who will do anything to please her guests. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Do you have any questions?"

"No."

"Then Steve and I are leaving to join our guests. They will soon be coming up to see you. If you need something, tell whoever is with you to have me come see you before the next guest. By the way, try to figure out who paid to be here tonight, if anyone did." With that we walk out and leave you in your own dark world.

The guys Matt has selected all appear to be in their late 20's or early 30's and should be able to fuck Peggy until she won't be able to walk straight to her plane tomorrow. I am introduced to them and they all seem quite friendly and nice. As I mingle, I think about you waiting in the dark or someone to come and use your body for their pleasure.

After about 20 minutes, Matt gets everyone's attention. "When you came tonight, you were asked to draw an envelope from the fish bowl but not to open it. Now is the time to open them. Inside is a card with a number, which is the order in which you will go to fuck Peggy. You can fuck her in any way you choose. Even though she is a slut, you can fuck but don't hurt her. If she says someone did something to hurt her, that person is gone. That is the rule. Who has number 1 on their card? Don't forget that she will be out here later for some time, so you will have a chance to wear yourselves out."

Suddenly one of the guys gives a yell. "Bring the card here Tom to verify." Tom appears to be about 5-11 and 185 pounds. He shows Matt the card and Matt tells him to go have some fun. The party goes on until Tom gets back about 20 minutes later. John has number 2 and we have him wait a few moments before he heads over to fuck Peggy. John is taller than Tom and weighs about 25 more pounds. He comes back about 15 minutes later and the others start getting on him about cumming so quick. Bill is next, he is about 5-4 and 160 pounds and he is gone for about 25 minutes. Bill is followed by Josef who is last. Josef is about 5-9 and 190 pounds and he doesn't come back for over a half hour.

"Hey man, we were about ready to send out a search party for you." Everyone laughs as Matt and I head back to your room. When we walk in the door we can tell that you have been well fucked. Your pussy is gapping open and cum is flowing out of it and your mouth. There also appears to be some on your body. We release you and help you to stand.

We help you to the bathroom so that you can clean up and then we go back to the guests and tell you to come out when you are ready. There are a number of porn movies being watched by the guys, all with one theme: black guys fucking white women. Everyone is talking and joking and having fun. Suddenly it becomes quiet and everyone is looking in one direction, at you. You have come out and are wearing nothing but a red, transparent robe that comes down to your mid thighs. It is tied loosely, and shows quite a bit of exposed cleavage.

"Since I am the hostess, can I get something for anyone?"

A number of guys want another beer, so you go to the bar and get them and hand them out. You are watching one of the movies where a blonde is taking on two big cocks at once, one in her mouth and the other in her cunt. "I can do you better than that, just prime the pump and see what I can do."

"Talk is easy, let’s see if you can walk the walk. On the floor slut."

You get on the floor where there is a mattress flush mounted in the floor. You untie the belt and open the robe all the way. "Well come on guys, who's going to fuck me again?"

A number of guys hit the floor with you. One starts to eat your pussy while the others are kissing you and playing with your tits. When the guy eating you thinks you are ready, he lies on his back and tells you to get on top of him and put his cock in your cunt. When this is done you start fucking him slowly because another guy is rimming your ass. He then lubricates your ass while you lubricate his cock. He then lines up and puts his cock in your ass. The two guys then get into a rhythm, and then the third one comes up to you and puts his cock in your face. You quickly start sucking on him and everyone gets into a nice fucking rhythm.

"That’s it cunt, fuck them all." "Work those cocks slut." "Fuck that married white ass good before sending her home to her husband." "She is doing better that the cunt in the movie." These and other comments are being shouted out as encouragement for you and the three guys fucking you. Suddenly the guy fucking your mouth and the guy in your ass are both saying they are about to come and you are groaning like you might be close also. Then the guy in your mouth slams in and stays and we can tell that he is cumming down your throat. "Fuck yes, fuck me" you start yelling. "I'm cumming, fuck me you black bastards. Give me those black cocks and your cum."

The guy in your pussy starts acting like he is ready to cum when you start cumming yourself. You both lay there trying to catch your breath while the guy fucking your ass keeps pounding away at you. Then very suddenly he cums in you to finish up. After everyone untangles themselves, you just lay there catching your breath.

Soon the next three are ready and they fuck you until they all cum and you do also. After this we let you take a break and give you a surprise. The guys get off the mattress and we ask if you are ready for your surprise. You say yes and the message is relayed down the hall. Then everyone hears running feet and Queenie comes around the corner.

"Queenie" you shout as she heads straight for your fucked cunt and ass. She starts licking both your holes and sends you into orgasmic bliss as you cum and cum. Finally one of the guys pulls her away from you and takes her around the corner.

"That was Queenie's owner, John. I thought you would like to see her again and meet John."

"Oh yes, thank you. And make sure I thank John also." You are laying there resting when one of the guys says he has to go to the restroom. I tell him to wait and tell everyone to come outside.

When we get outside, I tell you to get on your knees, your ass on the ground, your feet out and your hands on your ankles and lean back. "Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the newest model in the line of automatic urinals, the Peggy model. Just step up and the receptacle automatically opens up. You just have to step up and relieve yourself. The model has voice recognition so if you want to empty the receptacle, just say 'flush'. If you don't say anything, the receptacle will fill up and overflow all over itself. Who wants to be first to try this model?"

Since John was the one who started this, he steps up and you open your mouth. He points his cock your direction and starts to piss in your mouth. "Flush" he tells you and you swallow. This is repeated a number of times and then he just lets it overflow. Bill steps up but John tells you to clean his cock before he leaves. After you do this, Bill steps up and starts pissing in your mouth. He just keeps going and doesn't say to flush. When he is done he sticks his cock in your mouth and has you clean him up also. Matt and Josef are next in line and they fill your mouth and just spray your body. After cleaning them up, Tom and I relieve ourselves in and on you.

When we are done you start to get up and go inside. "Where the fuck do you think you are going you pissed up whore? You are not going in the house. There is a shower by the pool, go there and when you are clean you can bring your fucking slut body back inside."

12