Vacation with Peggy The Last Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little while later you come back and a number of the guys are ready to fuck you again. When they are done they bring Queenie back in for a final cleanup and to finish you off for the day. When she is done, John takes her and they head for home. We thank Tom for the use of his house for the party. Everyone thanked you for being such a good sport and a great fuck. The three of us head home and you fall asleep on the way. When we get back we manage to get you into bed and then we collapsed next to you.

It was a good thing that we had left a wake up call for 8, because we were all asleep when the call came. Matt woke you up by eating your pussy and then fucking you one last time. You blew me for the last time on this trip and then I jumped in the shower. When I got done you two were finished fucking and jumped into the shower. When you got out I noticed the number of hickies all over your body and wondered how you were going to hide them. As you got dressed, you put on slacks and a long sleeve shirt and then rolled the sleeves up a couple of times. We quickly packed and Matt took us to the airport. Matt gave you a big kiss and said if we ever come back to look him up and we could party all over again. We walked in and went to the ticket counter to get our baggage checked in. We then went through security and headed to our separate gates. As we kissed goodbye, I was rubbing your ass with one hand and a tit with the other.

"See you next time and tell your husband HI for me," I saw and then walk away.

When and where is the next convention?

12