Vacation with Trucker Jenn

Story Info
Woman gets fucked at rest area while others watch.
2.1k words
4.28
48.7k
36

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECHoney
ECHoney
289 Followers

Vacation with Trucker Jenn - Rest Stop Sex

Hello to all my readers out there. I had wrote a story called Female Trucker. Well, I did keep in touch with Jenn and one year she invited me to ride along with her for my vacation and I did. These are a few of the more memorable events during that vacation.

Jenn picked me up at a truck stop near my home for a week's vacation to go driving with her. She told me to bring jeans and shirts I wouldn't mind getting dirty along with a pair of sneakers or boots but I also brought along my regular clothes like button blouses, short skirts, stockings and heels. If I was going to be in a truck for a week I intended on doing some flashing while I was at it.

I showed up to meet her wearing a denim skirt, blue button blouse, stockings and ankle boots and she had on her boots a pair of jeans and tank top. We gave each other a nice big kiss right there by the fuel pumps and all the other truckers were whistling and cat calling. We just laughed, smiled and waved at them. We talked for a little while before we got started and she filled me in on roughly what we were going to be doing. She also had me think up a handle to use on the CB for talking with the other drivers. I told her we could use my writers name ECHoney but she thought EZ Honey would be more luring and she told me hers which was Foxy Tail.

The inside of the truck was pretty nice. It had Captain Chairs in front for the driver and passenger, a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, places to hang clothes and a few other compartments for storage also. We got my things put away and then we were ready to start driving. She pulled out onto the freeway and already there were other drivers calling to her on the CB wanting to know where we were headed.

"Breaker one nine for that female driver" A voice came over the radio.

"You got Foxy Tail here go head driver."

"What's your friends name?"

I took the microphone and answered. "My name is EZ Honey. What's yours?"

"You got Big Dan here. Which way are you two headed today?"

Jenn told him. "We're heading south where it's warmer."

"Well I'm heading west. You two be safe and have a good trip. I'll catch you on the flip side."

"10-4 Big Dan you have a safe one also."

As we were driving down the highway we had a great time talking and teasing the other truckers. They were trying to find where we were at but Jenn wouldn't tell them and did her best not to let any other trucks pass us or to pass any other trucks for them to find out. It didn't last too long though because we got stuck in traffic and the other truckers were able to get alongside of us. Our position went out over the CB and the conversations got more intense. Most of the truckers were nice and the conversation was all in fun but there were a few that were rude and just shouted obscenities about what they wanted to do to us. There were some that were asking us to flash our tits at them and that started getting my pussy wet. We agreed and the drivers started taking turns coming up along side us to get a look.

Jenn lifted her shirt to give the guys a look on her tits on her side of the truck and I opened my top and flashed the guys on my side. Every time a driver came alongside of us I would squeeze my tits and shake them for him. This went on for hours every time a driver would get alongside us we would flash them. Then, as the day went on I got more daring. When a driver came by I would not only flash my tits to him but I'd stand up turn and flash my ass at them too. That was a real big hit over the CB and again drivers were trying to catch up to us to get a look. Some of the drivers would stand up in their seats and show us their cocks which made me get even hornier wanting some. Then, Jenn told me that she was running out of hours and we had to shut down for the night and she was going to stop at the next rest area.

When we got to the rest area she parked the truck and we both needed to use the restroom. We fixed our clothes and headed towards the bathroom. There were a bunch of other drivers there also coming and going to and from the restroom and they were looking at Jenn and I. Some of them waved and said "Hello." and we said hello and waved back. After we finished our business in the bathroom we walked back to the truck.

"We can sit at one of the picnic tables to eat our dinner and get some fresh air." Jenn said and pointed to some tables back near the woods.

"That sounds great."

We got the food and drinks together and found a picnic table that was back near the woods away from the other tables. I could see other people, I assumed other drivers, sitting at some of the other tables eating also. Jenn got the food out while I cleaned off the table. We talked about how the day went and we both had a blast. I couldn't wait to do it again tomorrow. There were a few drivers that stopped by the table and said hi to us as they were either taking walks around the rest area or heading to the other tables. When we finished eating we sat and talked some more when a driver came up to the table by us.

"Hello ladies," he said, "I just thought I'd stop by and personally thank you for the show earlier."

Jenn and I laughed, then Jenn said. 'I'm glad you enjoyed the view."

"Well I didn't get to see you actually but I did get to see her flashing me that nice ass of hers and I was kind of hoping to get a closer look.."

I looked over at Jenn. "Don't look at me you are the one that flashed your ass to him." and she laughed.

"Well you got to see my ass but I didn't get to see yours."

He moved closer to me smiled, then he unzipped his pants and pulled out his already hard cock. "It may not be my ass but I think you'd rather see this then my ass."

I smiled back at him and reached out and wrapped my fingers around his cock and stroked him.

"It may not matter to you but it's still light out yet and other people might see you if you sit here and do that." Jenn said.

"Your right Jenn I guess we can't do anything here."

"We could always go back by the trees if you're worried about people seeing us."

I smiled and stood up and still holding onto his cock led him back into the trees. We didn't go that far back just far enough where I could still see the picnic table and Jenn. I turned towards him and knelt down and started licking his cock. I slipped my lips over the head of his cock and down his shaft taking him deep into my mouth. He placed his hands on my head and started moving his hips fucking my mouth. I sucked and twisted my mouth over his shaft as he continued fucking. His cock was nice and thick and about eight inches long.

After he fucked my mouth for awhile I stood up and placed my hands on the tree while he got behind me. He lifted my skirt and slid his cock into my wet pussy. He started out with nice slow even strokes as he fucked me and reaching around playing with my clit. My pussy was dripping and his cock slid in and out easily. Then, he held onto my hips and started fucking me faster and pushing his cock even deeper. I kept pushing back against him meeting his thrust and he fucked me even harder. As he was fucking me I heard some voices and looked over at Jenn. There were three guys sitting at the table with her and they were all watching me getting fucked.

I took his cock out of my pussy then turned around and leaned against the tree. I spread my legs for him and he lifted my leg and slid his cock back into my dripping pussy then he lifted my other leg and held me against the tree and started fucking me again. I kept watching the guys at the table and saw one stand up and move to the end of the table closest to me and sat back down. I wrapped my legs around the guy fucking me and started playing with my tits. He was ramming his cock hard into my pussy and lifting me with each thrust. The guy sitting at the end of the table pulled out his cock and started jerking himself off. That made me even more excited and I felt my climax starting to build. I held on tight to the guy fucking me as my body started shaking and he started grunting. I was watching the guy at the table the whole time licking my lips as he was jerking off. Then, I felt a hot load of cum shooting inside me and I saw the guy sitting at the table shoot his cum onto the ground at the same time I climaxed.

Once the guy fucking me finished filling my pussy with his cum he put me down and I sucked him dry. After that he put his cock back into his pants and I straightened out my clothes. We walked back over to the table to a round of applause so we both took a bow for our performance. and everyone laughed. The guy that was fucking me said goodnight to us and left. The other guy that had jerked off watching had already gone. So, I sat down with Jenn and the other two guys that were left sitting there.

"I'm still hard, either of you girls want to help a guy out with this?" said one of the men.

"No sorry you should have taken care of that watching EZ over there." and Jenn laughed.

"Oh come on Jenn. They can finish getting off while they watch you eat my pussy." and I smiled at her.

"Nope not going to do it here."

"Why not? It's dark out now no one else will see."

I got up and walked around by her and sat on the table while the two guys started joining in trying to encourage her to do it. I leaned down and gave her a kiss then spread my legs out in front of her and lifted my skirt. She was shaking her head no but then quickly sucked my clit into her mouth. I leaned back on the table and the two guys took their cocks out and started stroking themselves. She licked the cum from my inner thighs and then slipped her tongue inside me and began licking his cum out of my pussy. I watched as the two guys jerked themselves off as they were watching us. Jenn started tongue fucking me darting her tongue deep inside. I laid there moaning my hips moving grinding on her mouth. I felt hot cum hit my leg and saw one of the guys shooting his load. I reached down and wiped it off my leg and turned to the other guy and licked it off my fingers. That was all it took for him to let go of his load and streams of white cum shot onto the table. They both watched for a little while longer while Jenn finished cleaning my pussy then they said goodnight and left. Jenn finished licking me clean and we kissed again.

"Now it's my turn", she laughed. You can come use the strap-on and fuck me so I can get off."

"Well I guess it's only fair." I joked with her and then she started chasing me back to the truck.

That was the first event of our trip with more to cum. I hope you enjoyed the story and continue to read the rest of the series.

ECHoney
ECHoney
289 Followers