Vacation's End Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either no one cared or we never heard them as both women shuddered as orgasm after orgasm went through them. All three of us began to get short of breath from the exertion, and I felt my legs beginning to ache. That sensation was also building deep inside me and I knew I was going to cum before too much longer.

Remembering what she wanted me to do earlier and not wanting my thumb to get all of the action, I slid my pussy drenched cock out and then firmly glided through her puckered hole as far as it would go. Marilia screamed in ecstasy and her whole body shuddered with pleasure. Lost in a sense of sexual bliss she no longer was eating out Sandy but instead kneeling there working her pussy ferociously with her fingers while I pounded her tight little ass again and again. She had also gone back to her native Portuguese and I have no idea what she was saying but by the sound of it I could tell she was definitely enjoying this. As I continued to ravage a hole even tighter than her pussy, her whole body soon started to shudder with pleasure. I was vaguely aware of this continuing on even after I had lurched forward against her back and pulled her tight to me as I finally exploded and emptied my load inside of her in the most powerful orgasm of my life. By this point my vision and most of my other perceptions had gone fuzzy as the intense sensation washed over me. I suddenly felt horribly dizzy and collapsed on the bed next to her while she continued to moan for a bit in her own exhausted state of bliss.

I don't know how long I was out for, but I awoke to see both women arm in arm stroking each other as they gazed tenderly at me.

"It's too bad Sandy has a flight to catch," Marilia said. "Want to spend my vacation with me doing every naughty thing under the sun, or do you have better plans?" she asked with a wink.

The grin that lit up my face said it all.

12