Vaction for Firsts Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers

"Oh your the tightest bitch I've ever fucked!" He exclaimed. Again holding onto her hips he pulled out slowly still and pushed back in. He did so again and repeated a little faster.

With each push in Brandy winced, but the pain was beginning to go away. By the time Jeff had found a slightly faster rhythm Brandy no longer noticed any pain, but instead felt an overwhelming pleasure and a tickle that even reached her dripping crotch. The ass fucking became so intense that finally she couldn't take the slowness anymore. "FUCK MY ASS HARDER JEFF!" She wailed.

Instantly responding with a grunt Jeff began shoving in and out of the girl while pushing her by the hips in the opposite direction to meet his shoves.

When the anal assault became so fierce that his balls sounded like they were being slammed into her ass cheeks Jeff no longer held onto her hips because Brandy was bucking wildly on her own and moaning and groaning "fuck my tight ass" over and over again.

Finally recovering from her orgasm Mandy appeared on the bed with the other two and slid under her sister who was still on her hands and knees. Now in the midst of being slammed in her tight ass, Brandy dove her face down into her sisters dripping cunt and began swirling her tongue around her sisters clit.

Realizing the opportunity to drive the girl insane Jeff let one of his hands snake around to Brandy's crotch. Now loosened from the doggy style fucking, Jeff easily inserted three fingers into her dripping hairless teen cunt where he left them as he continued his extremely fast ass fucking.

The response from Brandy was unreal as she began bucking even more wildly and gyrating her hips in a circular motion that worked Jeff's dick like crazy. With Jeff's other free hand he now wrapped it around to her hairless sex where he placed it above his 3 inserted fingers and rubbed her clit insanely quick.

Finally Brandy could take no more burying her tongue into her sister's pussy that was now rocking up and down from Mandy's bucking hips. Brandy felt the dam break and the orgasm crash down over her entire body like a tsunami. Jolts of electric pleasure rocked her body in an orgasm that turned her muscles to jelly and threatened to black her out as her vision became blurry and dim. All the while causing her anus to contract, Jeff continued slamming into the even tighter hole. Finally when a waterfall of her pussy juices flushed over his hands and down onto the bed and she collapsed, he pulled out of her ass hole even as he felt his seed finally rising.

Mandy now also orgasming all over her sister's face, both girls utterly convulsed with orgasmic pressure as Jeff could finally take it no longer.

All his work coming to this he felt the orgasm bubbling up inside him. "I'M GOING TO CUM!!!" He shouted. With all the energy the sisters had left in their orgasm riddled bodies they turned around and stuck their faces in Jeff's cock.

both girls reached out and jerked his stiff member once at the same time. Only once and Jeff threw back his head with a guttural groan and his milky white spunk began spewing out of his dick hole like a giser. Spurt after spurt flew from his twitching member and landed in hot white globs on the twins' faces hands and chests.

A sticky sweaty and cum filled mess, the three collapsed onto the soaked bed covers and lay there in a wet naked mess. All of the girls first times now realized, they fell asleep exhausted in an instant.

Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers
12