Vagabonds Ch. 02

Story Info
After meeting the Incubus Rall, Finn receives a proposal.
1.7k words
4.46
3.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn woke up in his personal cabin with a jolt. What an awful dream it'd been, with monsters, and danger, and... a rather naked Incubus. His pants still felt the burden of the demon's image, pulsing with blood in all the wrong places. An adult wizard having naughty dreams, what a shame, he'd thought.

Then he stood out of the bed and bits of red sand fell from his cloak.

Oh. They'd really been to Janus, which in turn meant...

Finn pulled the door open and hurried down the main corridor of the Vagabond until he was in the main deck, where the crew spent most of their free time. It was cleaner than most other rooms, with simple white walls, a few couches facing an entertainment center and a dining table to the side next to an entrance that led to the kitchen.

In one of the couches was Hank, and next to him, the same red devil he'd seen before, only looking more tired. And wearing an old pair of ripped jeans. As Finn's static, peering gaze fell locked itself on him, Rall looked back at him with renewed interest. "If it isn't my little savior." He grinned, "I knew I could trust you to receive my signal. It can't have been-" A few coughs cut him short, "Can't have been easy on your body."

"They, uh- why? Why me?" Finn stammered, taking a seat opposite the incubus with his hand covering his lap. Just in case.

"Anyone with magic could've picked it up. You just happened to be here~"

"I'm afraid we have bigger problems than that." Mr. Augustus sighed as he entered the room from the other side. "Mr. Rall here is what we were tasked to find. He is the bounty. And he is dying."

"So we won't get paid?!" Hank exclaimed.

"There's still a way out." Rall shook his head. Even though his face had lost some of the joy he'd sported before, none of the charm had gone. "A way I can survive. Those cockless worms at the lab drained me for decades, and then left me for dead when their creations freed themselves. I'm starving, and if I don't get food very soon, I will cease to exist." His toothy grin returned, though this time spoiled by weary eyes, "You simply need to feed me."

"We have a food generator in the kitchen! We can make anything you want there!" Hank jabbered, more and more desperate.

"He's an incubus, Mr. Wood. Incubi don't feed on our kind of food."

"I mean, I can. It just doesn't give me the same energy as..." Rall licked his fangs as he faced Finn. "The alternative."

"A-And what is that?" Finn asked through fear and tightening pants.

"Sexual energy." Rall smirked, "And since you're a virgin, yours should be everything I need to pick myself back up."

"Are you really a virgin, dude?" Asked Hank, a bit incredulous.

"Mr. Wood!" Mr. Augustus chastised, "That is a very inappropriate question!"

"It's alright. I-I am. But what are you saying, Rall?" Finn swallowed. If he truly meant what Finn thought he'd had...

"I need to have sex with you." Rall stated nonchalantly, though his smile was once again interrupted by a fit of coughs.

"Then I'm afraid it might be the only way." The werewolf crossed his arms, moving in front of Finn to block the sight of the other two. "Do you object, Finn? Don't feel pressured. We can pull through without this bounty."

Finn looked down to think. Saying no... how selfish would that have been? Letting someone innocent die, just because he was too weak to do something? But still, the thought of actually going through with it - committing - with someone like Rall? Built like a god, made out of sexual fantasies? The others didn't even know he was attracted to them, wouldn't it just make everything more uncomfortable? No. He couldn't let fear keep him from helping someone.

"I... I'm ok with it. I don't want him to die just because of me."

"Well then," Rall snorted, standing up to walk out of the room, "I'll be waiting in my room."

"I-I... Where's his room?" Finn's head snapped to Augustus.

"End of the hall. I'm sorry, Finn." He shook his head, leaving back to the cockpit.

"Dude." Hank chuckled, "Don't tell him, but I'm actually a little jealous. Have you seen that guy?" He whistled.

"...Right." Finn sighed. What the hell was he about to do?

***

In the end, it took more than a self-pep talk to actually open the door to Rall's bedroom, but Finn did it with more anxiety than fear. The room had a wardrobe and a large bed, and on top of that bed lied Rall, posing toward him with one leg draped over the other and just as naked as he'd been when they first found him.

The sight of his chest - and what lied just below it - made Finn salivate once again. The door slid shut behind him just in time for the last piece of hesitation he had to be melted away by the heat swarming his entire body, but particularly, his groin.

"So, how do you want to do this, love?" Asked Rall.

"I don't know. What about... you?"

"Take off your clothes. Get onto the bed." Rall smiled.

Finn swallowed, but did as he asked, pulling his cloak over his head and letting it drop to the ground. Next was his shirt, revealing a smooth chest that, while not skinny, was practically a stick compared to the other men on board. Finn tugged down his pants and underwear in one move, and only kept himself from looking down to prevent any more blushing. The heat blooming in waves from down there made it quite clear what was going on already.

The cold floor made it each a bit more difficult, but Rall's body just drew him in like a magnet. Looking away wasn't hard, it wasn't even an option.

Finn climbed onto the bed and then laid beside the demon, unsure of how to proceed. In turn, Rall rest his own head on one hand and used the other to trace Finn's face with his fingertip.

"Now what?" Finn muttered.

Rall's smile dug into his cheeks. His hand stopped at Finn's chin and then gripped it, pulling their faces together as both pairs of eyes closed.

Finn felt Rall's warm tongue invade his mouth and wreak havoc on his nervous system, burning away both thoughts and feelings in favor of lust. As long as the demon touched him everything was lust, and warm, and every inch of him was being undone like a thread pulled by the man's embrace.

When Rall reeled back, he pushed both of Finn's shoulders down onto the bed and then climbed on top of his body, holding the sides of his chest as his mouth ran down its length, exploring every inch. When it reached his groin, Finn was sure he'd explode.

Rall grinned at him before curling his warm hand around Finn's hard dick, smaller than his own eight inch rod but not by much, and then licking its underside from base to head.

Electric tingles surged up his body, and as Finn gripped the sides of his pillow, moaning without resistance, the energy escaped his mouth in the form of a short breath of fire. The only reason Rall didn't notice was that he was too busy engulfing the entire length of Finn's dick into his mouth.

The slow back and forth of his head was like nothing Finn had ever felt. There were drips of pleasure to be found in every inch of his skin, but at his dick, there was a storm. Every thrust of his hips into the demon's mouth increased the feeling, every touch his wet tongue, every hungry look the demon shot him as their breaths quickened in sync.

As Finn's world exploded into light, so did the room - a large and bright sphere appeared above them just as he climaxed into Rall's mouth, gasping for breaths that wouldn't come, though it was gone by the time Rall let go and swallowed it all with a loud gulp.

"Oh my god." Finn panted.

"I can go for more ~" Rall purred in his sultry voice, crawling back up Finn's body. "Do you still have it in you? Because I'm still hungry, darling."

"Yes. I do." Finn replied without hesitation.

"Very well." Rall's hands grabbed his shoulders once again, but this time flipped his body around, pushing the side of his face down onto the pillow.

Before Finn could even say anything, Rall pushed his hot, slightly hairy chest against his back and thrust his cock into Finn's ass.

The pain the wizard expected never came, only another glow of pleasure as the incubus gripped his wrists like the handlebars of a motorcycle and pushed his cock against Finn's prostate again and again, once more feeding their moans. Sweat removed the friction from every move. Rall's hands moved down to caress Finn's hips, gripping them just tightly enough to squeeze as their moans got louder and louder .

This time, Finn came so suddenly he couldn't even feel the buildup. Rall groaned loudly as he came too, filling his ass with semen as his mouth sucked the thin threads of steam radiating from his body. When he was done, he simply stood off the bed and opened the door.

"I'm going for a shower, care to join me?" He grinned back, still naked and about to leave.

Finn gawked at him, still trying to slow his breaths as he hugged the pillow.

"I... think I'll clean myself here."

The incubus shrugged. "Your loss." He said, before leaving through the doorway and closing it behind him.

For a second, Finn couldn't even find words to say. He'd never felt anything this strong before, or so good. And if Rall didn't keep quiet - and he didn't sound like the secretive kind - then everyone else would know as well just how he'd done. Just what he liked.

He sighed into the pillow.

Damn it.

***

In another corner of the ship, the large cockpit, Thomas Augustus watched the screen in front of him with disappointment as Rall left the bedroom and left Finn by himself.

"The manners on that man." He huffed, "Despicable."