Val and Ruby - A Love Story

Story Info
Two women find love after hours in a library.
6k words
3.84
17.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Idyut
Idyut
60 Followers

(F/F, f-dom, romance, fisting, lingerie)

The day started as Val woke up and opened up the blinds to her room. She glanced around she knew she needed to do laundry and clean up the mess her room had become. "Maybe later," she thought.

Stretching, she yawned and tried to wake up a little but not expecting the satin camisole top to tickle her on the nipples as it rode up. She rubbed her breasts to tame the tickling only reminded her that she was horny, very horny. Her nipples got hard and she needed them through her top for a bit.

"Sigh."

Val had a bit of a break up with Jacob who only seemed to want to hang out with Sally anymore. He was OK but never really available when Val needed him, calls unanswered, texts ignored, or posts unliked. This all made the break up easy since the emotional attachment was broken long before the break up.

There still was complications, as it had left her more than a bit unsatisfied for over a week. Her favorite vibrator just was not getting it done and worse yet, she was low on batteries. All of this adding to a feelings of loneliness.

Grabbing the sheets and blanket, she tossed them on the bed, quickly made her bed. Making sure that her large teddy bear BooBoo was fully tucked in. Her only companion at night for the time being.

"Sigh" again.

Rummaging around her clothing drawers shone more light on her need to do laundry. No jeans and no tee shirt, not even a clean bra. A quick look into her closet revealed that simple brown dress Kristen left here weeks ago.

This gave Val an idea. She needed to go study at the library for a history test coming up and this would give her time to check out the librarian she keeps seeing working the reference desk. Last time there, she found out her name was Ruby and she wanted to get to know Ruby better. Maybe she would fit in enough that they could talk and get to know each other.

Now was a good time to get a girlfriend again, to help put the whole Jacob/Sally issue behind her. Only a week since the break up but much longer since her last girlfriend. That had been an intense relationship at least up until Alyssa's father transferred back to New York.

"This would not be a rebound relationship, is it? One week is long enough?" Val wondered. "Meh. Long enough. I'm horny now."

Kristen's dress might be help Ruby notice her. She always seems to get more than a little attention when she wears it but then again Kristen can fill out the top a lot more than she can with a handful of tissues.

"Wait." she says to herself.

Val moved quickly over to the underwear drawer.

"Ha," she chuckles as she pulls out a lacy rose covered blue boy shorts she loved. Jacob hated them. He was always complained about them being scratchy and boring. She thought the pattern was cute along with the color but the four little side straps made it sexy. Maybe if Ruby saw them on Val, she'd like them as much as Val. Plus they're one of her few clean panties.

With her outfit picked out, she headed off for a warm shower.

Stripping out of her camisole took longer to think about then to do. She just shrugged her slim shoulders and it slid off and to the floor in a light flutter. Just that fast and she was naked.

The water in the shower warmed up quickly and she stepped in. Lathering up her hair with some shampoo.

Letting the water flow over her head as she worked it in, she envisioned Ruby as she walked around the library. She is taller than most of her friends and that would be a nice change. Ruby is also curvy with large breasts that could jiggle ever so when she walked around. She was sure there was more than one D on her bra size. Ruby was not skinny, her curviness accentuate all of her sexiness but was definitely a plus size compared to Val.

Curves meant softness and softness lent itself to more cuddling. "mMmmmm, cuddles would be nice," mussed Val.

The picture of Ruby in her mind quickly went from Ruby as she had last seen her to nearly naked. Dressed only in black lace with eggshell white lined bra, panties and garter. Just like she saw in the Fredrick's catalog she went to bed with last night. Attached to the garters were some black lace thigh high stockings and some black and white Mary Jane chunky heels on her feet to match the rest of the outfit.

In her mind, she watched Ruby pushing a book cart around dress like this. Walking back and forth. Breasts jiggling with each step. Her hips swaying left and right. Her mind had her leaning naked against a table in the library, rubbing herself on the clit with one hand and the other with a finger probing deep inside herself.

Ruby stopped putting away books and moved the cart to the side. Then Ruby turned and watched Val herself off. Ruby placed her hands on each side of her face and moving down her body, caressing herself before Val.

Her hands traced down her neck, down to her breasts, squeezing them each once through the lacy bra. Then working down her belly and veering around her panties, down to her thigh. Both hands moved back up and across the panties in full view of Val masturbating across the room.

Ruby smiled over to her and blew a kiss to Val. With her hands still outside the panties, Ruby mirrored what Val was doing, gesturing a finger going in herself and she played with her clit. Ruby even mimic-ed Val's face with a moan.

Smiling pleasantly with enjoyment, Ruby moves her hands again to her breasts, lightly squeezing a large handful in each palm. Continuing, Ruby reached around behind her and began to unsnap her bra.

Val's breath became more and more ragged. She inserted a second finger, working them in and out quickly. The climax was building up.

Ruby licked her lips provocatively once the back became undone and fell to her sides. Ruby looked down at her right shoulder and shrugged that strap off her shoulder. Turning her head back to Val she winked. Then turned to the other shoulder and shrugged of that strap too.

Again she turned her head to watch as Val pumped furiously into her pussy, now with a third finger inside and one on each side of her clit with her left hand.

Right as Ruby grabbed the sides of her bra with both hands began to pull it away, Val exploded into climax.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh... yes" he hissed quietly and panted.

The climax burst from her with a satisfying afterglow but took her from the daydream to find herself leaning against the shower wall. It was much better than the one from last night.

"I need to get laid soon," she thought as she plunged her head back under the water and finished washing up.

Later, cleaned, fed, dressed and only somewhat less horny, Val headed out of her home. Only adding some short socks and a pair of sneakers to her outfit along with two sprays of her newest perfume. She took with her, her books, note pad, pens, and iPod in her messenger bag. She tossed it all into a small car and drove off to the library.

Once in the library, she is pleased to know Ruby was working and picked a table close but across from Ruby's reference desk. There she sat and studied for hours. Often finding herself daydreaming like she had in the shower and stopping short from involuntary moving a hand towards her panties or to a hard nipple.

Kristen's dress was so short and a bit baggy on her. She kept finding it walking up as she squirmed on the hard wooden chair. She would tug it down, trying to do it without anyone noticing. So this is one more reason why some many people watched Kristen while she wore this dress. It barely covered her panties as she sat there.

More than once she was sure someone got a peek at her panties from the side. This gave Val the idea to flash Ruby. She could just let slide some paper and make it seem like she did not notice. Her heart raced just thinking about it. It was so naughty and she was not sure she could do it.

Day fretted into night and seemingly in no time they were the only two left in the library. She would have to try her plan or give up in fear. Could she do it?

Part 2

Ruby had just finished closing up the library and there was only one thing left to do. Shoo out the girl that was still studying at the table by her desk. She let the girl continue to study until she was ready to leave and now that time was upon them both. The library is all but dark with the minimum lights on, as Ruby was closing up the library. It was all locked up and there was nothing left for her to do before leaving.

It had been a slow day without much to do. She had gotten a few books prepped for the floor and checked in the few drops in the box. This gave her more then enough time to sort through all the periodicals and even get a bit of reading done on her Kindle.

"All locked up and ready to call it a day," said Ruby. "Let's head out."

"M'kay. Just need to put my stuff in my bag."

The girl stood up and started tossing her stuff into a normal sized geeky messenger bag that looks old and a bit warn. It was olive drab and looked beat up and ragged. It was well loved with lots of doodle art from a Sharpies, hand drawn around it. A pair of earbuds dangled out of the bag.

Ruby picked up the two resource books the girl was using and set them on the return shelf beside her. Turning back towards the girl, Ruby noticed that the she had dropped a sheet of paper on the floor behind her. A standard sheet of paper with handwritten notes she had taken that somehow must have fallen in her hurry to pack up.

"Miss?"

"Val, just Val."

"Nice name. It looks like you dropped something."

Val blushed and she also seemed to freeze into place after bowing her head a little, breaking eye contact. Hiding her bright and sexy green eyes behind her hair, surprising Ruby while also raising her curiosity. Not the reaction she had expected.

Val came into the library in the day during Ruby's shift, quietly studying the day away. She did not attract undue attention, just quietly studied while listening to her iPod and overall blending into the the flora of the library.

Others might not have taken much notice of her sitting there alone but Ruby noticed her, often. She has this way of tapping her pen as she read, to the beat of something, even without music playing on the mp3 player. The way she shuffles her papers, one or two leaves of paper between each finger as she flipped through them hunting to find something in her notes. Even the way she slouches as she becomes lost in thought and stares at the ceiling trying to get some glimmer of help from the wooden rafters. "No I do not think the answer is up there." Ruby thinks to herself.

Val is cute and Ruby had been wanting to get to know her but was sure they walk different in circles. Ruby loves the Emo style but as at her lowly position in the library makes her unable to express herself at work. So few goths and Emo kids hung out in this area anyway, she doubted would look at her twice let alone think of her as one of them, if they happened by.

The mandated tan slacks and blue button down shirts do not allow her much freedom to express oneself, so normal and conformist. Librarians are not known to pull off the goth look but she would love to find a way to break out of her shell, at least in some small way.

Maybe after work she can try shopping as a cure because she often find retail therapy can cure some bouts of melancholy. This might not be an answer she soon suspected because she already had necklaces that she has not latched around her neck and bracket's not slipped on her wrist's. She was too chicken to wear them at work and let her secret out of the 'closet', per say.

Ruby has on occasions seen Val glancing over at her or looking away when she noticed Ruby looking her direction. More than a few people fall into daydreams while studying and Ruby paid those stolen glances no mind. She had caught more than a few boys staring at her more than ample cleavage as well. Even men and a few women have been perceived checking her out. She always liked the attention, who wouldn't? Ruby has done more than a little people watching while using the facade of reading. Val has often been the subject of Ruby's reading and so far it has been a great read.

Ruby looked her over again, now more curious than normally. She had short blond hair, bleached, parted on the left and shave around the ears. Bright yellow blond is just the current of many colors Val has used over time as it fits her mood. Her hair is just one more item she uses as a living fashion accessory, a trim here, a shave over there, and mixing of colors.

She had piercings here and there, on her lip, eyebrow, ears, and Ruby hoped nipples, nothing over the top but a few visible here and there. Val must be 19-20 and a local college kid going to the school but she looks younger. Just a cute and sexy package, one that Ruby really likes. Well one of many types Ruby likes.

Val was dressed differently than normal because Ruby had never her in a short summer dress like this before today. It was a flowery and thin with just a hint of lace on the edges. The dresses coloring is in many shades of brown with some lines between the rows of flower. Also the dress was very loose and flowing over her slight form. It clearly was for a girl a bit wider and shorter than Val. Most of the outfits Ruby has seen her in were black shirts and jean with lots of bracelets or shirts with splashing of color with or without something written on then. Nothing this 'normal' almost hippy like.

She was thin and slight in nearly every way. Her small breasts were next to impossible to see in this dress. Also Ruby was sure she had no bra on. Heck maybe no panties as well.

Unfreezing Val began to turn and move and this movement brought Ruby back to the moment on hand.

Val turned around and stepped over to the sheet, she bent over to pick it up, slowly, nervously. Not bending at the knee but at the waist. Not like anyone in a dress this short should ever try. "Not proper." Ruby thought to herself with an internal mild chuckle and she licked her lips.

Ruby quickly focused on the dress as it was sliding up her waist. The dress was short on Val to begin with but it was quickly getting shorter Too short to hide her butt. Val's underwear began to peak out. The dress kept rising up her thin waist. Her panties are becoming more exposed every moment.

There was no way for Ruby to look away. She was transfixed on the erotic sight of this little girl's butt covered in a thin lace baby blue boy shorts. It is was so tight on her ass, conforming to every sexy curve.

It was dark enough and shadowed in this area of the library, that Ruby could not see more detail through the panties. Just the blue lace rose's adorning the panties and one of a four side straps designed into the boy shorts. She was more transfixed then before as she gazed on the sight before her.

Ruby gasped involuntarily and that seemed to break the moment. The gasp being louder than she expected and she hoped it was inaudible. Startling Val, she quickly snatched up the paper from the floor at her feet. Shooting up right and she adjusted her dress very quickly as she turned back towards Ruby, trying to restore some modesty from the moment.

Continuing to blush now more than before had Val grinning but still looking at the floor and seemingly not daring to make eye contact with Ruby. Val stood there waiting for what would happen. Has her gamble been too much or has she scared off Ruby.

"Crap," thought Val "I had done it. Geez..."

Even with her heart racing and more than a little surprised but these events, Ruby is quick to size up a situation to take advantage of it. She had to make sure what she thought Val was up to. A test was in order.

"Miss Val, I think there might be another sheet over there," Ruby said, with just a touch of authority, pointing towards in the direction of the base of the book rack.

Val looked up with a glance towards Ruby and with a growing smile she turned, heading towards the spot indicated. She bent over again, slowly and at her hips. The dress once again came up and Ruby watched, enjoying Val flashing her lacy buttock to her. The rose's on the boy shorts came into view answering Ruby's question, and giving her a beautiful encore.

Ruby clearly saw straight through the gap between Val and the dress to the floor beyond her. Yes! No bra. "Oh my," Ruby thought, "Val is a very naughty girl."

"Um, I don't see anything over here," Val said as she stood, turning to face Ruby once more. Fixing her dress slower than before. This time looking Ruby in the eyes but still with her head slightly tilted downward, submissively. Only one eye was exposed through the bangs, but it sparkled mischievously.

"My mistake. What about this one?" Ruby pointed right in the middle of the room between the two girls to a note card. A note card they both knew Ruby was holding just a few seconds before.

Val walked past the card to just a few feet in front of Ruby. She turned and bent to pick up the note card, her feet spread shoulder width apart, as if she was planning to touch her toes. Erotic toe touching was an art-form that Val excelled at and Ruby wondered if ballet might have been in her past.

She was too close for Ruby to get much of a view from the third encore, but close enough to smell the hint of rose's from her perfume. There was a theme here and Ruby was was liking it.

Ruby might have been too close to see much, but an even better opportunity presented itself. Right as her fingers found the note card, it was Val's turn to gasp out loud, startled.

The fleeting glance of two warm, soft fingertips touched Val's right high thigh. Almost as soon as the sensation started it slipped away, and Val began to doubt whether they had been there at all. Had she imagined it? She was still unsure if it had been wishful thinking when the fingers moved. Their touch was firmer, and they moved boldly inward, caressing the edge of the panties. The fingers moved slowly, deliberately, until they found a rose in the lace, tracing its outline against Val's skin.

Quickly the sensation faded enough for Val to question if they were really there or if she made it up. Then they moved. Moving from high on her thigh sideways to just under her cheek and panties. Then the fingertips turned and caressed upwards to the panty line. Without a pause they moved on to and across the lace. Tracing a rose or three as they explored Val.

Light as a feather, Ruby's fingertips traced along the little girl and her panties. She had wanted to get this close to Val all day since she first saw her come into the library but had not dreamed it would end up happening like this. Her skin felt so soft, better than she had dreamed.

Val stood upright slowly, this time not adjusting her dress, nor did she turn, just leaned back towards Ruby. Ruby's two fingers flatten out to a whole hand caressing her lacy butt cheek. Her whole palm moving around with her fingers needing in and out in a gentle massage.

Ruby also leaned into Val, pressing her large breasts into Val's back and whispered into the little Emo girls left ear with her warm breath "I like your rose's," and with her left arm gave Val a gentle hug to hold her tightly against herself.

Ruby could then tell Val was shaking from pent up anxiety . Her hands came up and held on to Ruby's arm as she purred while exhaling. Breathing was returning to Val who was terrified beyond imagination on the reaction Ruby would have to her little stunt. Thankful for Ruby supporting her as the wave of nervous energy flow out of her. She almost came from that alone.

Part 3

"Put your hands on the edge of the table, Val," Ruby whispered in her ear. "That's a good girl. Now spread your legs a little more. Mmmmm, you're a cute little thing. What should I do to you?"

"Anything," Val said nearly inaudible becoming giddy with anticipation.

Idyut
Idyut
60 Followers
12