Val - The Game Begins Ch. 01 - GOTM

Story Info
Cultists capture Val & her friends at Halloween frat party.
5.8k words
4.32
53.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is NOT Game of Thrones fan fiction. The Game of Thralls stories are part of a mythos of my creation called the Game of Thralls Mythos (abbreviated as GOTM, but pronounced as if saying, "Got 'em!"). They are set primarily in the modern day, though there could theoretically be flashbacks, visions of the future, and time travel since magic and the supernatural are treated as real. The stories feature names and concepts inspired by the hit TV series Game of Thrones, but the stories contain NO SPOILERS for the show and NO COPYRIGHTED CHARACTERS.

This particular story is an erotic fantasy set in the modern day featuring nudity, non-consensual sex, tentacles, a small amount of violence not intended to be graphic, and a few relatively mild choice words. It is not meant to approve of the actions depicted. This story is pure fantasy and does not portray reality in any way. It was written solely to please my own tastes while hoping that others may enjoy it as well. I have previously put three of my friends into Game of Thralls stories - with their permission, of course - and figured it was time to take a dose of my own medicine while explaining the origin of the Game of Thralls Mythos.

WARNING: This is your last chance to avoid being offended. Nudity and tentacles and non-consensual arousal lie ahead. Turn back now or forever hold your peace. Remember, this is only a fantasy! *smiles*

PLEASE READ: This is Part 1 of a four-part story. It is meant to be read in order.

*****

Val - The Game Begins 1 of 4 - GOTM

by Val R.R. McJames

"Sometimes you play the game, and sometimes the Game plays YOU!"

I know you won't believe me. Most of my readers are too busy bombarding me with questions: "Val R.R. McJames, why don't you write faster? When will the next season of Game of Thralls start? When will you finally publish the next Game of Thralls novel? And on and on it goes."

I'm telling you, there is more at stake here than you realize. I am fighting for my own survival while the fate of the world hangs in the balance. The otherworldly entities in my stories really are invading our reality. Every time I lose a battle to these foul abominations and they have me at their mercy, taking me over and over again, it becomes written out as a scene of defeat and the world moves closer to the brink. When I can overcome or escape these nightmarish beings, it is recorded as a scene of victory and we all start to win, especially if you experientially share in that victory when you read or watch or hear it. I have a master plan to win in the end, if I can hold out long enough and finish the entire Game of Thralls series before they get me.

I want to explain, but I know you will think I'm crazy. Please, you've got to believe me before it is too late! Maybe if I tell you how it all began, you will believe me, and then I can explain my strategy to win the Game of Thralls.

I had just graduated from college, young and optimistic, overconfident, inexperienced, and way too willing to take risks. I wanted to combine my study of game design and literature/history with my love of computers and all things geeky. I was your stereotypical girl geek who couldn't get enough of science fiction, fantasy, role playing games, video games, movies, books, comics, and cosplay, along with a healthy dose of karaoke, dancing, yoga, martial arts, working out, hitting the beach, and so much more. The "more" included erotic romance novels, superheroines in peril stories, fan fiction, hentai, and pornography. I still enjoy these things, but now I see the reality behind it all, and I can't un-see it.

It was Halloween in the fall after my graduation, and I still had some friends on campus. They told me about a frat house sponsoring a huge party that would include dancing, drinking, a haunted house, and an isolated spot in the basement to play some really scary video games. This last part intrigued me. I wondered if I would be able to play a scary game alone in a dark room while they tried to freak me out by playing spooky noises or manipulating things with hidden wires so it looked like a ghost was moving it.

Besides, I had my Bettie Page-inspired Jungle Girl costume all set, and she wouldn't be afraid of such a challenge so I couldn't let myself be either. Yes, I felt a bit awkward wearing nothing but a leopard-print bikini, but I was used to going barefoot and to wearing such skimpy outfits to the beach. My dark hair that I styled to match Bettie's really helped me pull of the look. The fact that the fraternity had a sketchy reputation and were all going to dress in hooded robes like a stereotypical cult made me feel a little uneasy, but with so many people there, what could possibly go wrong?

I think we were all feeling very brave and a little bit naughty knowing that our band of "besties" was going to face the scariness of this Halloween party together. Our motto was "All for one, and one for all!" We actually did vow that we would never abandon each other. No matter what danger we faced, we would face it together.

Maybe that helps explain our daring costumes. I've already mentioned my Bettie Page-inspired jungle girl look, which hinted at my interest in bondage. Lovely, long-legged Lana, a blonde, joined me in wearing a more primitive ensemble by going for a barbarian or cave girl look. Curvy Kim, a redhead, went for a Red Sonja, chain-mail bikini outfit, calling herself "Crimson Kim." And adorable Amy, a petite brunette, impressed us all by rocking a Princess Leia slave-girl outfit that would make anyone want to put her in chains.

Once we were all there, the first thing we did was explore the haunted house together. We squealed in fright and laughed at ourselves for being so scared. Then we grabbed some drinks and hit the dance floor, bumping and grinding and shaking our booties while getting plenty of stares as we playfully teased at being really into each other. Sometimes I wondered how much of it was an act and how much was real, but it was fun no matter what.

When we finally took a break to catch our breath and sip our drinks, a cute guy invited us down to the basement to play scary video games. Sadly, I couldn't convince any of my girls to go with me. I gave my friends the cutest pout I could for being party poopers, shrugged my shoulders, waved goodbye, and followed after him, padding along on my bare feet while feeling an excited tingle as I played the brave jungle heroine going off alone to face unknown dangers. Little did I know at the time how real those dangers would be.

Down, down, down, we went, my bare feet feeling the cold stone steps as my overactive imagination convinced me we were in an ancient castle and I was being led to its deepest dungeon. We didn't pass any other guests coming back up the steps, just more frat boys, which seemed odd to me. I had hoped to pass someone who I could ask what they thought of the game, but no such luck. I tried to stave off my fearful thoughts by telling myself that if so few partygoers were up to the challenge of a scary game, then it only meant I could be all the more proud of my bravado.

The cute guy smiled back at me encouragingly as we descended deeper and deeper into darkness. Finally we reached the bottom and he led me for another long while through dimly lit corridors dotted by heavy wooden doors that looked straight out of the dungeon I was imagining. I cocked my head as I thought I heard faint sounds of moaning - not ghostly moaning, aroused moaning - but my guide chose that moment to gesture toward another long, dimly lit hallway, and off we went as the sound receded.

I began to feel a bit chilly, noticing my bikini top did little to hide my nipples as they began poking against the thin fabric. My sensitive, little nubs were also undoubtedly reacting to the tingles of anticipation and fear running along my spine, and hugging myself while rubbing my upper arms did little to assuage those feelings. Finally we were at what I was convinced was the darkest, most remote part of the basement as we faced another of the large, stout, wooden doors at the very end of the corridor.

"I chose this one especially for you," my handsome host declared with a smile. "I want you to enjoy this more than anything else you've ever experienced because you are prettier than any other girl I've ever seen."

"Why, thank you," I said with a slight blush while sweeping back some loose strands of hair and smiling shyly. "I'm sure I will never forget this."

He smirked before responding, "Oh, I'm sure you will remember this night for the rest of your life, however short that may be."

I did a double take, looking at him with wide eyes. He only chuckled, "Remember, it's Halloween. You're supposed to have fun being scared, and it's my job to make sure you have all the fun you can handle."

I breathed a sigh of relief and chuckled along with him as he showed me to a desk with a tower computer underneath and a monitor, speakers, keyboard, and mouse on the desk. The chair in front of the desk was extremely advanced, able to recline to an almost flat position.

"Wow," I exclaimed, "you really know how to make your guests feel comfortable. I would love to have one of these chairs at home."

"You're welcome to come back as often as you wish after the party is over. We'd love to have you - to play games with you, I mean," he smiled as I took my seat and got positioned properly.

"That would be fun," I replied, looking up to him with a smile of my own as I spotted him indulging in a momentary glance at the cleavage displayed by my bikini top. Boys will be boys, I thought, then turned my attention to the screen. "What game am I going to be playing?" I asked, genuinely excited.

"Oh," he seemed to be looking for the right words, "a game about thralls, you might call it. You need to avoid the thralls of a mysterious enemy as they try to make YOU a thrall. Sort of a different take on zombies, but no one is dead - at least not at the start anyway." He put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, you'll see that it is really scary, but the thralls only want to please you. If you can't resist the pleasure, then you become a thrall and lose the game. But, with that much pleasure, maybe it's more accurate to say you win. It all depends on your perspective."

I swallowed hard. So this was horror combined with eroticism? The tingle that had been running along my spine now settled down into my loins as I bit my lip. "Really?" I asked, "Is this just going to be a porn video? Are you pulling my leg?"

"Oh no," he removed his hand from the bare skin of my shoulder to gently brush it against my hair before putting his hand on the back of the seat and pushing me even closer to the desk forcefully enough that my breasts jiggled. "I wouldn't pull your leg, at least not yet anyway. Maybe later though."

I was left with my mouth hanging open as I searched for an answer. He simply grabbed the mouse and clicked something on screen. Music and video began playing as my focus was now divided between looking at him and the screen.

"Et voila!" He said with a sweeping gesture of his hand and a nod of his head. "Let the games begin!"

I swiveled my gaze from his face to the monitor, then turned back to watch him exit and close the door with a creak and a thud as the game's soundtrack chose just that moment to reach a dramatic crescendo. I could not be sure, but I could have sworn I heard the sound of a latch lifting and sliding a locking bolt into place. "If he did lock it," I thought, "I'm stuck until they let me out. It's a little unnerving to be locked in, but I'm sure it's just part of making me feel trapped so that it's extra scary while I play the game."

And the game wasted no time as it immediately demanded my attention. On screen, a lovely young woman was running from something in a forest. The vines and roots on the ground suddenly tripped her up. She fell only to have the vines and roots entangle her limbs. Why she was in only her underwear, I did not know, but even that skimpy covering did not remain intact for long as the vines tugged off her bra. She screamed in fright as vines entwined her voluptuous breasts, squeezing them sensuously while tiny tendrils wrapped her aroused nipples and tugged insistently.

The camera swiveled to gaze at her spread-eagled form from between her outspread legs. Then, as vines wrapped around her panties and pulled them off, a thick vine slithered in between her legs and... "Oh, come on!" I grumbled. The screen had changed to hide the action with a strategically positioned window. I heard the woman cry out and begin moaning while the window displayed some credits and legal mumbo jumbo. By this time, it was getting late and I began to notice myself just starting to get tired. Frustrated by how the window had used my prurient interest to get me to view its content, I saw the button to agree to whatever it was asking and quickly clicked without reading the fine print.

The game immediately flashed a second confirmation box asking if I was sure I agreed to the terms. Sighing audibly, I quickly clicked "Yes," while thinking to myself, "It's not like I'm signing away my soul or anything. Let's get this show on the road!" As the actual start of the game began to load, I felt tired enough to cover my mouth and yawn, then stretched out my arms to my sides and finally lifted them high over my head, stretching and arching my back as I unintentionally presented my barely covered breasts and bare midriff to the screen. My eyes were closed as I milked the yawn for every last bit of stretching, and in that moment, the game began.

Tendrils or vines or whatever they were shot forth from the screen and wrapped around my wrists and forearms while my arms were still up above my head. Others darted down toward my bare legs and feet, wrapping my ankles, calves and thighs above my knees as far up my thighs as they could reach before the chair got in the way. My eyes opened wide in surprise as I gasped, "What the heck?"

I saw a mass of writhing, slithering tendrils extending from the display toward my helpless young body. The tendrils restraining my arms pulled them even higher and then forced them back, pushing me back into the fancy reclining chair, which instantly responded by laying my body back into a reclining position that left me completely vulnerable. More tendrils stretched out to reinforce their grasp on my arms and legs while others wrapped around the back and under the seat of the chair to then extend forward and upward. They encircled more of my upper thighs and around my bare midriff like restraining straps fastening me to the chair.

"Oh my gosh! What the heck is happening?" I thought as I felt the tendrils tighten their grasp. "This can't be real. This has to be some prank from the frat boys." I watched in horror as tendrils began exploring my body, finding my bikini top and bottoms held on by some easily unfastened string ties. "NO!" I thought as I felt them slithering underneath by the ties and tugging. I could feel the knots at my hips and between my breasts and behind my neck already coming undone.

"HEY!" I shouted to the frat boys I presumed were watching the proceedings. "I never agreed to any bondage games or being stripped nude. Stop this right NOW! Let me GO!" But my voice only bounced off the four walls of my dark, dungeon prison. I wondered what I had agreed to when I so hastily approved the text on the screen. "Oh my gosh!" I thought, "What if I really did agree to this in the fine print, and it would even be legally binding?" I panicked and began bucking and arching and fighting with all my strength to get free.

I couldn't break free though as more tentacles entered the fray by the second. They were all not only supernaturally strong, but they also had strength in numbers. My bare legs were spread wide apart as my lower legs were forced almost under the chair and back away from the screen, my bare feet straining to find some purchase on the cold floor, but my toes barely touched and they just slid along the smooth stone finding no purchase.

My arms were pulled up and back over my head, causing my breasts to be more prominent. My struggles only jiggled my full, ripe twins more and more, but I had to keep fighting. It was a lost cause though, as my jiggles and struggles served to make it that much easier to undo the knots of my top. Before I knew it, my leopard print top was pulled off and draped over the monitor where I could easily see it, as if the game were taunting me with its trophy.

I looked down my body as my bare breasts were now completely exposed and defenseless. With my arms held way over my head and back, all I could do is try to twist my body to deny the tendrils a hold on my boobs. It was no use. They slithered all around my twins, squeezing and molesting. Tiny tendrils wrapped my erect nubs and began to rub and tug, imitating sucking feelings.

"NO!" I protested, shaking my chest and arching my back until even more tendrils wrapped around the chair and then my waist, binding me down and allowing the game to more and more have its way with me. "This can't be real!" my thoughts once again tried to dispel the tentacle-like appendages by sheer force of denial, but all to no avail.

Now my leopard-spotted bottoms left me as first one knot and then the other came undone. Again my clothing was draped over the monitor where I could see it and be taunted by this obvious flaunting of its trophies. My legs were pulled so wide; I felt completely helpless as my womanhood was left exposed and vulnerable. The game seemed to want it this way. I was looking down along my reclined body, past my breasts as they were being molested and down my taut, toned tummy to see my sex facing the screen where the game was spewing forth even more prehensile appendages.

Then I heard it, the sound that seemed to come from everywhere around me and from inside my mind. Whispers, voices, quiet now, but they grew louder and louder. I looked all around, knowing there could be speakers anywhere, but this felt like lips were by both my ears, close enough to kiss then nibble my earlobes and finally to speak clearly.

"Val R.R. McJames," he - she - it - they knew me, "welcome to the game! You are a player now, and you are being played. We want you. We will have you. You belong to us now. Look at how helpless and vulnerable you are. You can't stop us. We are going to take you. Give in. Admit all your darkest desires. Let us have our way with you and satisfy your fantasies."

"NO!" I once again protested. "I don't belong to you. I don't know what I agreed to in that text, but I don't belong to you. I never will. You can't have me!" Suddenly I realized I was speaking as if the voices were from the game when my rational mind could only comprehend that it must be the frat boys playing their tricks. I had heard of their shady reputation with getting girls to their parties and not letting them leave until they had spent the night, willingly or unwillingly. I should never have separated from my friends. What if I never see them again? Why did I put myself in this situation?

Tears welled up in my eyes as I realized how alone and naked I was, whether it was frat boys threatening me or some supernatural entities from a stupid game, I was helpless. How could I ever get out of this? Just then I noticed the whispering voices meld into one. "Your fear is sweet, Val, just like the scent of your honey. Do you feel it? Your body wants this. You crave it. You need it. Feel the fear coursing through you, the tingling, and the arousal. I am giving this to you! This is MY gift. All you need to do is give yourself to me. Let yourself drown in the ocean waves of pleasure that are mine to command. You know you are in over your head. Your feet can't touch bottom any more than your toes can touch the floor now. No escape, no air to breathe but the air of lust all around you. Mmmm! You are perfect! Your body is PERFECT! A perfect fit - for me, for us, for all my servants. Receive me now, Val."

12