VAL v1.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Melissa was sighing and her skin was getting flushed, definitely getting turned on. She opened her legs wider, and began to purr like a contented kitten, just as she usually does when enjoying foreplay. I went to the next phase, which controlled an oscillating vibrator, equipped with soft plastic rubber ribs much like an electric toothbrush – recommended by Dr. Ruth, the website had boasted. It moved to advance from the back frame and go between her legs to stimulate her inner thighs. As the vibrator moved closer to Melissa's pussy and clit, I watched her body squirm and her legs open wider to admit the stimulating little head.

It didn't take very long for the probe to be guided by her moans and body signals to make contact with her clit, at which time Melissa cried out loudly. I was elated that the system automatically detected the precise location and movement that gave Melissa the strongest sensations and dwelled on that particular location before changing to another for variety. When that motion did not get as much reaction from Melissa, VAL returned to the one that did.

"Oh, my God, this is great!" Melissa cried out. "I'm in heaven. I never know where the next feeling or sensation is going to be! Oh , this is so good! Aah, that makes my clit tingle. Oh, God, I want to be fucked!"

Melissa said the magic word, and the speech recognition software in the computer recognized it as a command to withdraw the vibrator and move a dildo forward, pressing it against her vagina. I had to make a minor co-ordinate correction to the dildo servo, and guided the lubricated shaft past her labial lips to let it slide into her vagina. Melissa gasped from the penetration and thrust her hips upward, allowing the dildo to slide in deeper.

"Oh, yes!" she cried. "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Oh, keep fucking me, please!"

Melissa wasn't the only one getting excited at how well our robotic lover was performing. I looked over at Patti, and gasped to see her robe slightly parted, her hand between her legs, playing with herself. I caught Hank's attention, and pointed to Patti. Soon Patti noticed us noticing her, and she opened her robe and flashed us before she went back to playing with her pussy and watching Melissa with VAL.

The biofeedback controls on the dildo, vibrator and breast stimulators continued to drive Melissa toward her first climax. I had no idea what sensor levels would be correct for her orgasm, so I kept observing her until I thought that she was almost there. Then I entered the 'Maintain this level' command, and watched what would happen. The robot slowed down the in and out strokes of the dildo, at times just penetrating Melissa to its head, other times slowly pushing all the way in and then slowly withdrawing. Occasionally, it withdrew altogether, and energized the breast stimulators. Whenever Melissa mewed her disappointment of being let down, VAL sensed it, and began to strengthen her stimulation until she almost reached her peak once again. I let VAL continue this routine to stretch out Melissa's excitation for over ten minutes.

By then Melissa was almost frantic with her arousal. Finally, she shouted, "Oh, God, I can't take this much longer! Oh, please let me come! I want to come so badly! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Now!"

I punched in the 'Save sensor data' command, and then told the robot to fuck to orgasm. The ram drove the dildo all the way into Melissa's vagina, and thrust in and out much faster than any human male could have done. At the same time, the nipple stimulators tormented Melissa's breasts, and her screams of ecstasy almost frightened Hank and me. The program also registered the intensity and executed the penis ejaculation mode before slowing down the stroking, but it did not stop. This was what Dr. Carr had said they wanted, and which few human males could perform. I watched to see what Melissa's reaction would be as she was continually fucked after VAL had cum inside her.

We counted three more orgasms before Melissa finally stopped the machine. I reached down to help Melissa off the bed and took off the virtual reality headset. Her knees were still rubbery from the excitement, and she had to use me for support to put on her kimono and get to a chair. Patti offered Melissa a glass of water, which she gulped down greedily. After a while, her breathing and composure was pretty much back to normal, and she could talk about her experience.

"Holy shit, Jack. That machine is fucking fantastic! No offense, sweetheart, but never have I been so turned on like that. I especially liked when he - no, it - would bring me up almost to the point of coming, and then string me out. The feeling was incredible! And then, when he kept on fucking me after he came in me, that was just too much. Patti, you've got to try this thing!"

Patti said, "Oh, believe me, I will, after seeing what it did for you, Melissa. I'm already dripping after watching that thing work you over. Jack, is there any way that we can skip the foreplay? My pussy is already fired up and wants to feel a cock inside it."

I told her that we first needed to switch personal dildos before she could start. Then the system needed to go through all of its modes to determine where the critical target points are on the subject's body. But I assured that her feedback signals should tell the computer when she was ready for the next phase, and the foreplay would be short but sweet. Patti stripped of her kimono, and, at Hank's suggestion, she tried the doggie position. The sensors needed some corrections to locate Patti's clit from the underside, but her test flight had results similar to those of Melissa's.

By the time that Patti was up to her orgasmic level and being drawn out, however, I was almost frantic with a huge erection. I wanted to come so badly. Melissa noticed me, and unzipped my pants to take my cock into her mouth to lubricate it with her saliva. She only sucked once or twice, and then turned around and bent over the laptop table.

"Come on, Mr. Inventor. This time I want the real thing."

I admit that I came long before VAL did, but Melissa told me later she enjoyed my cock and cum just as much.

After Patti came down from her high, she let Hank fuck her like Melissa did me. The four of us took showers together in the shop bathroom, and then we went into the hot tub to discuss our experiences of that afternoon. I thanked Melissa and Patti for becoming such a vital part of our development team, and reminded everyone that we still had work to do before we delivered VAL to our client, Dr. Carr. But the majority of the discussion revolved around what the four of us were going to do after we delivered VAL to the customer. Hank suggested that we build a second system for our own use. I expressed my concerns that we might have opened a Pandora's box.

I asked, "What does everyone feel about what happened this afternoon? I've got to admit that it's pretty weird to think that Hank and I designed a robot that fucked our wives' brains out. This could destroy both our marriages and our friendships."

It was Patti who made the decision for us.

"I don't think that will happen, Jack," she said. "That was some of the finest recreational sex that I have ever had in all my life. And all the while I was getting it on with VAL, I felt that I had received a gift from the man I truly love. And there certainly was no sneaking behind one's back, and VAL here will not kiss and tell. I think that Melissa will say the same thing. Let me ask you, Jack. What do you feel, after you watched Melissa getting laid like that?"

I thought about that a minute, then answered, "I feel proud that I was the one who made something that could give her so much pleasure. And I have to say that I felt the same thing when I watched you, Patti. It really was a turn-on for me as well, to see the sexual pleasure that you women enjoyed from getting it on with an android that Hank and I developed."

Hank said, "I feel the same way, Jack. It blew my mind to see Patti and Melissa have such intense orgasms. And I would imagine that any woman will get as much pleasure as you two did today, if she gets to try out that machine. Who knows how many of Dr. Carr's clients will have their lives changed by what VAL can do?"

Melissa agreed with Patti and Hank, and from then on, the four of us collaborated on Celeste Carr's android sex surrogate. At Melissa's and Patti's suggestions, Hank and I made some changes to the foreplay stimulation techniques and devised a different scheme of dildo thrusting. Patti also suggested that the headset display videos should include a point of view option of a male partner, just as if the female subject were looking at him. When I said that a video like that would be hard to find, she blushed and announced that she had one with those very same scenes in her private collection. Hank was surprised to learn that Patti even had a porno flick collection.

It took three more weeks to roll out VALv1.4. About every third day, we scheduled afternoon 'lab tests' for Melissa and Patti. By the second week, their co-workers and some of our neighborhood wives began asking them the reason for their satisfied smiles and enthusiastic attitudes they seemed to be displaying all the time. Melissa's standard reply was that their feelings were simply the pleasure of being able to work with their husbands on a common project. And Hank and I learned that our partners have a much greater appetite for sex than we had realized. Suffice it to say that VAL was not a rival or threat to either of us. Both Patti and Melissa had plenty left over for their husbands.

On the day of the acceptance tests for Celeste Carr, Melissa and Patti prepared a 'christening' party, complete with champagne, hors d'euvres and petit fours. Dr. Carr brought one of her surrogate partners with her to test VAL. The surrogate had no reservations about getting it on with our android, even with the five of us observing. She was extremely enthusiastic about the robot's performance, so much so that she persuaded Celeste to give VAL a go as well. When Celeste regained her composure and got her clothes back on, she wrote out a check for the negotiated amount, plus a $5,000 bonus. She also mentioned that if VAL worked as well with her dysfunctional clients at her clinic, she wanted to license other clinics around the country. That really pleased Hank and me. Any product manufacturer will tell you that it is the follow-on orders that really bring in the profits.

I expressed our gratitude to Dr. Carr, while receiving the check from her. "Thank you, Celeste, for giving Ramscott this opportunity. The bonus is going to Patti and Melissa. Without them, Jack and I would not have been successful. Have you got any final words to say, Hank?"

Hank, in his usual earthy manner, lifted his champagne glass to propose a toast. "To VAL, and may he benefit all the ladies that are introduced to him. And to you, Celeste, for your generosity and faith in Ramscott. You know, this may very well be the first engineering project in history where the customer got really fucked over, and the designers got a bonus for it."

Since that memorable prototype development phase, VAL is still an on-going project in the Ramscott shop. A couple of months after taking delivery of VALv1.4, Serial No. 001, Dr. Carr placed an order for three more units. With the normal material overage and some personal orders, Hank and I built a fifth unit that sits in the shop's conference room, looking innocently like any ordinary sofa. About three or four times a month, Melissa and Patti come down to the shop to get it on with VAL (and us). Hank programmed a maximum usage limit into its computer, however, in case our wives get too addicted to mechanical fucking. Both of them can achieve multiple orgasms in an evening, between VAL and Hank and me. It's not yet happened, but after one session last week, the girls discussed the idea of inviting Kathy, one of our neighbors, who was roughly dumped and divorced by her husband a year back. In a long crying session with Melissa recently, Kathy confided to Melissa that she has been extremely frustrated sexually, being without a man. Hank and I suspect that the women are working up to agreeing to a fivesome, if and when the time is right.

Meanwhile, Hank and I have begun working on design specifications for VALv2.0, adding enhancements that the four of us have thought of. We're also waiting for user feedback from Dr. Carr's clinic as well. There might be some interesting stories from satisfied VAL users that she will share with us. In the meantime, if you have any suggestions as to what a robot like VAL could do to enhance a woman's life, I'd be delighted to hear from you, too.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well done

This was so much better than the usual slam bam thank you mam crap that some people write, with no personalities involved. Good characterization, much more perceptive in the arousal stages, built good anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
TOO MUCH BLAH

this story was interesting but just had too much technical jargon and not enough imagerial sex. i would like to see a female version of VAL... ;-)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Aphrodisia Ch. 01 Ancient glass relic changes Jamie Sloane's life forever.in Mind Control
The Chair Candice discovers the many secrets of the basement room.in Toys & Masturbation
Tentacle Button A co-ed ignores all warnings to avoid the shower...in NonHuman
A Guy and His...? Ch. 01 A man, a genie calamity?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories