Valdar Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Well, I'm grateful for the kind words." finally I see some color on her as a blue blush creeps onto her face. She then continues with a question "Could I get your name?".

I walked deeper into the small cave. Nkwfar more comfortable and...interested in my new acquaintance. Some "naughty" thoughts started creeping through my mind. Her features and voice have me think she's a woman. But, for all I know she could have had a dick.

I was curious, dangerously curious. I had to keep my mind focused on the conversation. Otherwise I would maybe do something I'd regret.

"Rosaria Wynrieth, I'm just a...Vagrant." I told her, i didn't exactly have a title for myself anymore. So, went with whatever sounded fitting. I decided then to subtly press for some information in the form of giving her my condolences. "Sorry about your friends...I assume the Motsues and Jekkion was with you."

A frown that takes a jab at my heart appears on Valutia face. "They were good people...Shame they faced such a violent end..." Valutia then bows her head slightly before raising it back up "But now is not the time for mourning..."

"Then what time is it then?" I ask as I say down on a rock, readjusting the same both that has been driving me insane..)

"I need to return to Celdrin, my escorts have perished. We have failed our mission..."

I hopped up, missing one boot now and approach the sad Hitu with a smile of my own "How about I help you finish your "mission"? I tool her. I had no drive to my adventure other than helping out people now...especially the cuties.

She's hesitant for a moment but responds with a nervous rejection "I can't...Nobody native to these lands are suppose to know I'm here!" She then steps around me and heads to the exit of the cave.

"I have to get to Boldaren. I thank you for what you done but I must go!"

"Boldaren?! That's a week out from here!" I was surprised because due to her predicament. She had a lot of land to cover with many dangers on her path. Not to mention having to keep her identity a secret this entire time.

"It's the only port in this region that allowed Union ships." she told me.

I knew why too. Fear was on the minds of the lords. They knew the Union was a gigantic threat and didn't want to open any kind of border with them in fear of giving them a opening of attack. But I still couldn't let her go out on her own just yet...Plus I was growing more and more fond of her presence.

"Maybe...Stay here, until the sun comes up? It would be...safer for you. " I approached her slowly. I...wanted her to stay, i wanted to...take the opportunity. The little fantasies of undressing her with my head had turned into overwhelming desire. I may never have a chance like this again...Maybe I could, talk her into it? I had to try...

Once again she was unsure of the offer and declined "I must leave...There's no time." she says softly. She turns to head out but I reach forward and grab her right arm tightly. She turns back around, shocked. "W-What are you doing? Please release me..." she says with noticeable hint of fear in her.

I had her...It was over at that moment. I could just pull her in and have my way with her. But I restrained myself as much as I could. I knew I wanted to get theses urges under control. That violating this creature would not help but...I may never get this chance again. She would leave without protection and become the victim of bandits who would see her as their bitch to abuse. Of course i was of little difference to them...

I asked her to forgive me before pulling her around and embracing her with a hug. I got a strong pleasant whiff of her hair and knew then that I wanted to forget all about self-control and go all out. This all puts Valutia in a state of stress trying to figure out what's happening but it's made clear when I move my hands down in search of her ass.

Nothing magical or amazing about it. But it was sure a firm ass. I clutched both cheeks in my hands and saw Valutia's expression light up with surprise "Stop! What are you doing!?" she frantically asked before I gently placed my hand over her mouth and gave a soft sush.

"Forgive me dear...Just try and remain quiet. Don't want anyone else to hear us. I'll be quick I promise!". After putting out a apology I drag her away from the entrance and back into the cave. Moving her all the way to the end behind one of the rocks inside. I then as gently as I could, I forced her onto her to lay down on her back. I had to be a tad rough but, it's like I tossed her onto the ground...I was considerate! A bit...

I then get to undressing her. First removing that old ragged cloak she was wearing to hide her desirable features. Valutia kept her eyes closed intensely for this process and I didn't blame her. I wanted this to end as much as she did. After tossing aside the cloak I get a look at her blue dress. It's something alongside the lines a peasant would wear. But clean and elegant enough that a small time merchant could afford.

Valutia then let's out a small yelp as I pull down the fabric covering her breasts. They were quite nice. They had some fat to them but overall nice shape. She was quick to cover them with her arms but I was not concerned. Before I went any further I had to be sure of what was between legs. As said before for all I know she could have a dick instead of what I was wanting. So, I pull our my knife and begin cutting up on the lower part of her dress. Just go in far enough to where I can split her legs and get a good look of what we had.

She had a pussy all right! Not a pink one but a..blue-ish one? Today I'm still not even sure but my suspicions were snuffed out upon seeing it! I went back and forced her arms off her breasts and pinned them each to the sides. Then using my legs I pin her legs to the side. I was in a awkward position but I still had a good view of everything.

"By the gods! You're just like the rest of us!" I say with a smile. What I meant by that was that she had lot of organs just like me or humans..she didn't have any freaky organs that I had to fuck. Nope! Everything was familiar to me and I like it like that. Made things easier for me.

Of course will all the excitement on my end came the guilt I knew I would feel as I looked down on her silently sobbing to herself. I felt bad but I was already this far and I could feel myself getting "moist" downstairs.

If you were thinking this was gonna take a turn and have a plot twist where it turns out I have a dick...well, sorry to disappoint but I too had a Vagina. One that I was eager to get out. I got off of her and began to remove my pants. All while keeping a eye on the entrance of the cave. She wasn't going to try anything while I looked away. She just looked up at me with fear as she expects to see a cock come flopping out. But no, she was greeted with my vagina dripping with juices. Her expression of fear was then mixed with confusion, not sure of what to make of her attacker.

"Y-Your a woman?! W-Why are you doing this then!?" she asks, struggling to refrain from stuttering.

"I have needs." is all I tell her as I move back down and slide myself between her legs. Placing my pussy right with hers. I begin to slowly grind against her. Now since theses Hitu's are surprisingly built like Elfs it humans. I knew what to with what. Nothing fancy here, I grabbed hold of both of her breasts and squeezed them. They were as firm as they looked and only enticed me to play with them. This, ontop of grinding our clitoris together proved to have been too much for her as she started moaning.

"Enjoying it?" I asked with little breath in my voice. I know she started off crying but I figured maybe she's coming around to it. Believe it or not it wasn't the first time I forced someone to have sex with me and they ended up enjoying it. I certainly was enjoying it, the thrill of fucking some ancient mysterious creature was empowering! At the time I thought I was the first person to ever have this experience!

Valutia didn't respond to my question. Instead she just covered her mouth and kept her eyes shut and allowed me to continue. Clearly this had gone off long enough but I was never someone that stopped in the middle of sex. Oh no, no. If I start it, I finish it. So I began grinding harder, more aggressively. Her moans intensify, i can hear them clearly though her hands.

She let's out one muffled scream after a thrust sends her fluids gushing out. She was finished but I still needed to feel that sweet release. I get from off of her and stand up. Once insuring the entrance was still clear I bend over and take the recovering Hitu by the horns and force her face into my groin. I tell you..those horns are really useful for that

I tell her to stick her tongue inside me. Which she obediently does, albeit, depressingly. I then told her to do it more aggressively and with a sniffle she does and I feel a sensation wash over my body. I keep her there for a good minute before I finally hit my peak. With one ecstasy filled scream I squirter into her mouth my love juices and release her. She falls to the ground and begins to slowly wipe away what was left on her face with the sleeve of her dress.

My selfish desires were fulfilled at last. Now after that, I would be a true monster to leave this defenceless creature behind, a victim of my abuse. I kneeled down to her and she looked at me with tears on her eyes, her feeling of betrayal written all across her face. I slowly bring her on for a hug, which she of course tries to get away from with her weak tugs. But it's futile and I bring her in close to me and begin to stroke her hair.

"Ssssh...It's over now. I'm sorry for that..." I tell her, speaking as softly as I could in some vain attempt to calm her down. My next words may have been the wrong one but..it's all I could had offered after that.

"In the morning I'll escorts you all the way to Boldaren. I'll make sure you will get home". I thought it sounded good but I guess the fact that I was forcing myself as her escort now only made the situation worse. Her crying continued, i didn't blame her but leaving her would only put her in a worse situation.

I let her rest in my arms as I stayed up and kept watch for any intruders. I was determined to make sure she made it back to Celdrin. But part of me thought I just wasn't done with her and wanted to be there to defile her again.

12