Valdosta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,931 Followers

Her grip was tight around my dick again. "Uh, you'll have to let go of that, if I'm going to get out of the truck."

Her eyes were still on my hand. I licked it again and she whimpered loudly. "Quit that before I explode again or worse."

"Worse?" I asked.

She laughed and shook her head.

"Ok, come on, you have to tell me now."

She looked down at her hand on my dick and whispered, "I could go down on you, but the steering wheel is in the way." Then she looked up at the overhead lights and moaned loudly.

Instantly I knew what she was thinking. "Yeah, the lights will be on when I lick your sweet pussy."

Suddenly, she let go of my dick and was pushing me out the door with both hands. I laughed as I got out of the truck. When I turned around to face her, she was on her belly, her beautiful round ass in full view. She grabbed the front of my shorts and pulled me closer as she tried to work the shorts down.

I helped her with the shorts and then she had a two fisted grip on my manhood pulling it toward her. I moved forward and the head of my dick disappeared into her warm wet mouth. Then her tongue got into the act and it was my turn to moan. She was like a wild woman sucking on the head of my dick. When she moved her top hand and swallowed more of me, I groaned loudly and pushed my hips forward even more. It wasn't very long before I felt my balls tightening up. I was dividing my attention between her face and mouth and the rise and fall of her gorgeous ass.

Her moaning and groaning around the head of my dick was not helping my control one bit. "You're fixing to get shot," I said with clenched jaws.

She paused with her mouth and tongue motionless around the head of my dick and looked up at me. I groaned softly and nodded to her. She moaned long and loud as her eyes closed and she bobbed her head up and down quickly while sucking on me hard. Her tongue was everywhere at once. I groaned again and thrust my hips forward as I came.

She let out a loud moan at the first spurt and then another on the third. I opened my eyes to see her hips jerking and bucking as she came right along with me. That made me moan loudly myself.

*****

I was holding onto the roof and door of the truck as my legs threatened to dump me on my ass. Delaine was nursing on the head of my dick gently and that was not helping me regain any strength. Her tongue was making lazy circles around the oversensitive head as she whimpered softly. Her hips and ass were slowly moving up and down.

Finally, she lifted her head and looked up at me as my dick came out of her mouth. She licked her lips and grinned. "I've never done that before."

"I find that very hard to believe," I said with a crooked grin. "You sure seemed to know what you were doing."

She laughed and whispered, "Not the blowjob silly. I've never come while giving one."

I looked down at her for a long moment and then whispered, "This is only the third time I've ever came from one. I enjoy them but I've always had this mental block when it came to coming."

She smiled at me shyly and whispered, "I'll take that as a great compliment."

"You damned well better because you are now on a very short list of very special ladies."

She grinned, looked down at my soft dick in her hand, and kissed the head. Looking back up, she licked her lips again and said, "I don't swallow or I never have before, I should say."

"I'll take that as a compliment even if it was in the heat of the moment," I replied with a grin.

"You bloody well better," she said with the same tone I had used earlier.

I laughed as she came up on all fours and turned to sit on the seat. She scooted over under the steering wheel and then turned to face me. Her feet were on the doorsill and her knees were closed. Slowly she moved her feet and knees apart until her sex was on display right at the edge of the seat. "I've made an even bigger mess," she whispered softly.

"So I see," I replied as I stared at her drenched sex, which made her whimper and shiver.

"I wonder what your friend is going to say when you return his truck and it smells like sex."

"It wouldn't be the first time it's smelled that way, knowing him and his girlfriend. As for saying anything, he will just grin and congratulate me. After some mock bitching and ribbing, that is."

She groaned softly as she leaned back and settled on her elbows. "Is this where I say, breakfast is served?"

When I nodded, she took a deep shivering breath and whispered, "Take it slow and easy to start with. I want it to last as long as possible."

I nodded again and she whimpered. "One other thing. When I start to go, do not stop until I slap your forehead three times. I'm going to try to push you away but don't let me. I want it all."

"Your wish is my command," I whispered as I leaned over and licked the top of one knee and then the other. "I think a little teasing is in order before I get down to the main course."

"With... the lights on and it dark out, I feel like I'm under a spotlight," she whispered suddenly as her hands came up to cover her breasts.

I grinned and reached up to push the front of her shirt up as far as I could. She shifted her upper body and it went higher. When it was as high as I figured it would go, I pulled on her wrists and then pushed her hands under the cloth. She moaned and arched her back as her hands touched the bare skin of her breasts.

"Much better," I whispered as I lifted her left foot and took off her high heel. I tossed the shoe into the front floor and placed her foot up on the seat next to her ass.

She whimpered and flexed her hips. Her sex was even more prominently displayed. Her outer lips were hairless. There was a narrow strip of hair up the center of her mound but the rest was completely bare. I had noticed earlier that there wasn't even a feel of stubble when I had rubbed her. She was even smoother than a fresh shave would have been. I wondered if she waxed or if she had had it removed permanently. I had always thought the latter was sexy but very expensive

I was still thinking on it as I picked up her right foot and removed that high heel. I tossed it into the floorboards also. Lifting her foot, I kissed the tops of her toes. She wiggled them and then giggled as I kissed them again. I placed her foot on the edge of the door at windshield height. Now, her legs were spread as wide as the front seat area would allow them.

She whimpered as I kissed the inside of her right knee. The whimper got louder as I kissed and licked my way down her inner thigh. I was still three inches from her sex when I first tasted her sweet spiciness. Her aroma was rich and heady.

Only inches from her sex, I paused, stared directly at it, and licked my lips several times. She let out a loud moan and flexed her hips. I grinned as I look up along her body. She was looking back at me with a look that varied between anticipation and lust. I decided to work on the anticipation as I turned my head and licked the crease between her abdomen and her thigh. It tasted even stronger of her sex.

She was whimpering loudly as I licked her and then her left leg quivered as I licked and kissed her inner thigh on that side. As my head moved away from her sex, she let out a little groan of frustration and her hand was on my head trying to move it back toward her sex.

I stopped kissing and licking her thigh and caught her wrist with my hand. I chuckled and pushed it back up under her blouse. "You're supposed to be playing with those, not trying to rush me."

But..." she whispered.

"I'll get to that in time also," I replied and she groaned deeply, her hips shifting up and down slightly. "Oh, you like that do you?"

When she nodded quickly, I grinned and ran a fingertip up and down the crack of her ass. Her hips shivered and rose up off the seat. Slipping a hand under each ass cheek, I lifted her hips higher. My tongue running over the lower curve of her right ass cheek and up the back of her thigh made her gasp loudly. She gave the same reaction when I licked the other side.

Still holding her up, I moved my thumbs in toward the center and pulled outward. The cleft of her ass opened wider. I took a lick along the inner edge on both sides. She wiggled and gasped as I did.

"You.... You—" she started to say and then jerked her hips with a very large gasping breath as the tip of my tongue tickled her anus.

She seemed to hold that breath as I continued to tickle and probe her there. Only when I took my tongue away did she exhale sharply. I moved my heads lower and started to lick the bottom of the crease. She sucked in a sharp breath and held it as my tongue moved up and bumped over the tight pucker. She groaned very loudly.

When she did, I stabbed my stiffened tongue against her asshole and felt it enter her. She yelled and lifted her hips, ramming my tongue even deeper. I held still as her hips fluttered up and down in very short fast movements. I looked up along her body to see her looking at me with her eyes wide and her mouth open. She was making an odd whimpering sound.

I pulled my tongue out and jammed it right back in. She yelled again and her hips froze. I did that several times more. She gave a little yell each time. I held my tongue planted the last time and felt her asshole trying to grab and hold me. All it was actually doing was pushing me out. As my tongue came out, I looked at her face again. Her eyes were closed and she was panting for breath.

Grinning, I raised my head, and stabbed my tongue as deep as I could in her tight pussy as I continued to watch her face. Her eyes popped open wide and she lost her breath again. I swirled my tongue around as best I could and then pulled it out only to jam it right back in. About the fourth time I did this, she finally took a long gasping breath. Now, instead of jamming it in, I worked it in and out with swirls and licks. Her hips were shivering and hunching against my face.

I kept at her until she let out a long undulating wail, her hips stopped moving and quivered as they rose higher. I could feel her pussy tightening and trying to hold my tongue. She was coming for all she was worth.

A minute or so later, her hands tried to push my head away from her sex. I let them for a few seconds and then I pushed forward and latched my lips onto her clit. She lowered her hips as far as my hands would allow and yelled incoherently as she pushed even harder with her hands. Then I started to give her clit the tongue lashing from hell.

She came completely unglued at this point, thrashing around on the seat, trying to raise her hips one second and lower them the next. She would flex her hips and then they would jerk as if they were out of control. I hung on and enjoyed the ride. A couple of minutes later, she slapped my forehead once, twice, and a moment later, a third time.

I lifted my head holding a light suction on her clit and the surrounding flesh. It came out of my mouth with a slurping sound. She yelled and flexed her hips hard up and down several times. I just grinned and watched the expressions on her face as her hips slowed and finally stopped moving. I lowered her ass back to the seat and she sighed deeply.

*****

Thinking about her loud yelling at times, I stood up and looked up and down the beach as I pulled my shorts up. I couldn't see any cars or anyone so I leaned on the door and watched Delaine. Her breathing was slowing and her hands were again under her blouse on her breasts.

"You're going to live," I said to her with a grin. She just smiled and nodded.

I looked toward the surf and then turned to walk that way. I figured I could check on how cold the water was while she rested. I ended up wading out to mid calf. The water wasn't bad, a little on the cold side at first and then better as I became acclimatized. It was cold again with the wind blowing as I waded back toward the truck.

Delaine was sitting up on the edge of the seat when I reached the beach. As I walked her way, she stood up and held onto the door as she grinned at me. "How is it?" she asked a moment later.

"Cold at first but it gets better. The wind is the worse part. You get cold when you get out," I explained as I got to where she stood.

She shivered and I stepped closer and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back and snuggled her head on my shoulder. A while later, she sighed and whispered, "I thought you were going to flip me over after you finished breakfast."

I chuckled. "That was the original plan but... there is always a butt." I said as I ran my hands down to squeeze hers. "It seems some lady sucked all the stuff out of me a little earlier."

She giggled and slipped a hand in between us to find my dick standing up in the front of my shorts. "It feels solid enough to me."

I kissed her on the side of the neck. "Someone needed a little rest time. Anyway, I'd prefer to do that in a nice comfortable bed."

She nodded and sighed deeply. "I hope you have a room by yourself. I have my girl Friday with me in mine. We were lucky to even get a room."

"Uh, I'm sharing mine with three of the pit crew. We reserved them early enough but they're too expensive to do the singles thing. We have another room but the two married guys are sharing it with their wives."

"So much for that idea," Delaine whispered as she cuddled close. Her hand was still on my dick as she did. She would squeeze it and then release the pressure.

"There is always the back of the truck," I offered.

She laughed and shook her head. "I think I have the car park thing out of my system for a while. I might be able to send my girl off on a mission this afternoon."

"I have to help prepare the car and then be at the track by five."

Delaine groaned. "I really hate it when something so easy as a bed, gets so complicated."

"You know here in the states, the back of a truck is called the bed, right."

She laughed and lifted her head from my shoulder. Before she could say anything, I was kissing her and she was kissing me in return. The kiss started tender and sweet but soon shot up to passionate and frenzied. My hands were all over her back and butt and hers were all over mine. My thigh was between hers and she was rubbing herself against it. Her sex was hot on my skin as she wrapped a leg around mine and pulled us tighter together.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss and pulled away from me breathing hard and heavy. She fanned her face for a second, not looking at me. She was looking at the water. She looked up at me quickly and grinned. Then she took off past me and ran toward the surf.

"I know how to cool off," she yelled as she ran.

Looking up and down the beach quickly, I pulled my shorts off and gave chase. She was out a ways when she stopped and looked back. The water was up to her sex as the waves came in and would fall as they passed. I stopped running at knee deep and waded on out to take her in my arms.

"I wonder if we can make steam," said and then kissed her again. She moaned deeply and kissed me back.

There is no way of knowing if we made any steam but somewhere along the way she wrapped her arms around my neck and lifted her legs to wrap them around my hips. I waded out a few steps and lifted her by her ass cheeks. He sex rubbed up along my hard shaft and then entered her hotness as I lowered her back down.

I don't know what it felt like to her as we made slow passionate love right there in the ocean, but to me it was hot slipperiness when I thrust forward and cool seawater when I pulled back. That plus the eagerness with which she pulled with her legs at the bottom of each stroke made it all that much more enjoyable. We were still kissing wildly.

At one point, she gave out with a yell and hugged me tightly with her legs as she ground her sex on my dick. There was a surge of liquid heat inside her that was exquisite. I moaned into her mouth and flexed my hips back and forth, rocking her as she hung on tightly with her legs. The heat went up even more as she broke the kiss and yelled again.

The next thing I know, I coming deep inside her. She froze for a second and then groaned loudly, her legs trying to shove me even deeper inside. Everything was so intense right down to the waves around our waists and then the feel of the water going down across my ass only to rise again for the next wave. I could feel her sex gripping and squeezing the whole length of my shaft. I had never experienced anything like this in my life.

*****

How long we stood there, I have no idea. Delaine sighing deeply and shivering drew me up out of my dreamlike state. My hands were still cupping her ass; her legs were still wrapped around me. My dick was still in her pussy but was threatening to fall out. My eyes were even closed. I let out a long satisfied sounding sigh of my own.

Delaine giggled and then laughed wildly. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and kissed me quickly. "Now that was wild and crazy," she whispered and kissed me quickly again.

I grinned at her and shook my head. "No, that was simply awesome."

"That too," she said and kissed me again as she wiggled her hips from side to side and then grabbed hard with her legs as my softening dick slipped out of her sex. She broke the kiss and frowned. "I seem to have lost something."

I chuckled and spun us around. She laughed as I did. "Lost something? Woman you drained it dry and threw away the empty husk."

She kissed me quickly on the lips and then cuddled her head beside mine. "I would never throw anything about you away. I'll remember you for the rest of my life."

I held her tightly as my brain processed what she had said. A moment later, I asked, "Then we probably won't see each other again?"

She shook her head without raising it. "I have today and tomorrow and then it's back across the pond for me. My business over here will be completed."

"You won't ever be back?"

"Not alone, where I can get away," she replied and raised her head. She kissed me softly and then leaned far back as she held onto my neck. Her hair brushed the water and she straightened up. She smiled at me and whispered, "Take me to the beach."

I turned around and carried her to the sand; our eyes were locked the whole way. I stopped at the edge of the water and she sighed as she released me with her legs and lowered her feet to stand up. Her arms were still around my neck as she kissed me again. I drew her close and held her tightly as the kiss went on and on.

The kiss ended with a soft moan from her and I let go of her reluctantly as she stepped back. She took my hand and we walked side-by-side back to the truck. At the door, I pulled her back into my arms for another kiss. She moaned softly and pressed her body tighter to me.

With a groan, she broke the kiss and looked up at me. She smiled and asked, "What time is it? I don't have a clue."

I sat on the edge of the seat and turned on the ignition switch. It was a little after 5 AM. I told her so. She chuckled and whispered, "Time certainly flies when you're having fun. I need to get back to the hotel soon."

As I turned back to her, I saw an instamatic camera on the dash among the clutter there. I picked it up and looked at the counter on it. There were three pictures left on the roll of film. When I pointed it in her direction, she squealed and turned to run away from me. I took a picture of her. Her ass was bare below the blouse. I grinned and ran after her.

She ran into the surf and then tripped and fell headfirst into the water. By the time I reached her, she was climbing to her feet and pushing her wet hair back out of her face. I took a picture of her face. The flash was bright and she laughed.

"Get that thing away from me," she said and laughed again as she made a grab for the camera.

I backed away hurriedly and stood at the edge of the water grinning at her. "I want something to remember you by besides my memories."

TxRad
TxRad
5,931 Followers