Valdosta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

She stood there looking at me. Her blouse was drenched and sticking to her body. Where it touched her, it was transparent. She laughed and started to wade toward me. I raised the camera and looked at her through the viewfinder. She laughed and threw back her head. I snapped the picture and heard the film wind to the end with a fluttering sound.

"That was the last frame," I said as I lowered the camera.

"Don't ever show those to anyone," she said and then smiled. "I don't normally allow any pictures to be taken of me, so count yourself lucky and special."

As she stopped walking and stood directly in front of me, I leaned forward and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Leaning back I whispered, "I'm the luckiest man alive and I feel especially special just from knowing you."

She stepped forward and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back until she shivered heavily. Her wet blouse even felt cold to me. "Come on, let's get you dried off before you freeze."

I kept my arm around her as we walked to the truck. I pulled my short out and held them. "Get that blouse off and dry off with these."

She looked up and down the beach and then at the bright light in the truck. She shivered hard as she took the blouse off over her head but it had nothing to do with cold. She handed me the blouse and then stood there in front of me in all her glory. I blew out a soft breath of appreciation and then handed her the shorts.

I took a step back and took my time watching her as she dried off. She had one amazing body from her toes to her wet hair. She was grinning at me the whole time. When she was as dry as she was going to get, she tossed me the shorts and stood there facing me. Slowly she turned around watching me over her shoulder as my eyes wander all up and down her back.

She was just as gorgeous from the back as from the front. "Amazing," I said and meant it.

She chuckled as she turned back around. "It's going to be amazing when I walk into the hotel with just my pants on."

I whipped my t-shirt off and tossed it to her. "This will help."

She caught the shirt and slipped it on. "Perfect," she said with a grin as it settled into place. The bottom three or four inches were still damp from earlier but much drier than her blouse. I was afraid to wring her blouse out for fear of ruining it. I did squeeze as much water as I could out of it. She took it from me and tried to hang it over the door. It tried to blow away.

I took it back from her. I rolled the window down an inch, stuck the upper part through, and rolled it back up. The blouse fluttered around but did not go anywhere. She grinned. "You are a pretty smart guy."

"Not smart enough to figure out a way to keep you around."

She sighed and whispered, "I'm not that smart either." Her eyes were running up and down my completely naked body. With a leering grin she added, "And that is a bloody shame."

I chuckled and slipped my shorts on. That grin had my dick rising as I could read the thoughts behind it. I had had one just like it earlier when she was completely naked and my thoughts had started my dick to rise.

Delaine watched me put my shorts on and then turned to the seat and leaned over to get her pants. She was almost laying flat on the seat when she got her hand close enough to grab them. She started to back up but ran into my face as she did. I kissed and licked one salty tasting ass cheek and then the other. When I took a long licked up the cleft of her ass she gasped and swatted at my head.

"Behave, before I get all wound up again."

With a chuckle, I asked, "And the problem with that is?" But I did back up and allow her to get up.

"I have a meeting at a little after eight this morning and I'll have to hurry to make it. No sleep and only a quick shower and fluff. I'll look a fright."

"You'll look stunning. That is the only way you can look," I said and meant it.

She grinned as she stepped into her harem pants and pulled them up. "Maybe I should wear this ensemble. That would get some tongues wagging."

"It looks fabulous to me."

She laughed and came into my arms for a long passion filled kiss. When the kiss broke, she snuggled up and put her head on my shoulder. "I wouldn't have missed this for all the world," she whispered.

"Maybe one day we'll figure out how to do it again," I whispered in reply.

She nodded and then sighed as she stepped back. She had a big smile on her face as she climbed into the truck. I climbed in and pulled the door almost closed so I could take her blouse off the window. It was still wet. I opened the door and squeezed more water out of it.

"Good enough," she said a few moment later and I handed it to her. She held it in one hand and let it drip on the floor. "I hope it doesn't hurt the mats."

"If anything, it'll wash some of the dirt off," I said as I started the truck.

We rode in silence as I drove down the beach. As I got closer into downtown, I found a ramp and went up it. As I did, Delaine turned and looked out the back window until the beach was out of sight. Then she sighed and turned around. "I'll never forget this beach."

"Neither will I," I whispered as much to myself as to her.

She grinned and then gave me directions to the Hotel.

When I pulled to a stop in front of one of the fanciest hotels in the whole town, she leaned over and kissed me sweetly. With a deep sigh, she broke the kiss and reached into the floor for her shoes. She grinned as she sat up and whispered, "It has been a beautiful night."

Before I could think of a reply, she opened the door and got out. Looking at me with a sad expression on her face, she said, "I'm going to miss you."

"About as much as I'm going to miss you," I replied and blew her an air kiss. She returned the air kiss and closed the door.

I sighed deeply and watched as she flung the wet blouse over her shoulder, and turned around. I had to grin as I watched her walk barefooted toward the front door. Her hair was wet, her blouse was wet, she was wearing a wild t-shirt with racecars on it, her high heels were swinging from one hand but her ass was swaying from side to side and there was a bounce in her step.

"The perfect picture of the out of town lady having a great time in Daytona during Speedweek," I said to myself as she went through the door without a look back.

*****

I never did see her again, I'm sorry to say, but I will never forget her.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers