Valediction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She struggled to fit her mouth around his cock, but was slowly able to slide down his pole – she knew she didn't have much time left, and she had to resort to the tried and tested. Jason had both hands on her head now, forcing her further onto his cock, which didn't seem as if it would end. But something else was happening to her – the wetness between her legs was growing, at an alarming rate, and she was suddenly hornier than she had been in a long, long time. She squeezed her thighs together to get some relief, but that only set her off more – just having this beautiful cock in her mouth was getting her so fucking horny, and she knew if Jason just slide a finger into her now, she would be shuddering to the biggest orgasm she'd had in the past year.

But he didn't, his hands were firmly on her head, and as she worked his cock desperately, she realised frantically that he wasn't anywhere near cumming – the head of his cock wasn't swelling, his hip thrusting was still steady and unhurried, and she started to panic as she recognised that she might actually lose the bet. She redoubled her efforts, and was rewarded when she felt his hips lifting off the seat, and his hands grab her hair that much harder.

Eyes still closed, Vanessa was still focused on her task, but was acutely aware of a change somewhere. She tried to put it out of her mind, but it nagged at her incessantly, distracting her.

Then she realised. The cocoon. It was gone. No echoes. No sound of spraying. Her eyes jerked wide open and the bright lights of the car wash hit her immediately. Jason's hands still held her down, forcing her head up and down on his cock, and as she protested violently – they were out in the open, for goodness' sake! – her yells were muffled by the thick cock in her mouth.

She felt a familiar trembling in her body, and her butt and thighs were aching from the squeezing of the past, what, ten minutes? and as her yells turned into moans, her hips thrusting outwards, desperately seeking stimulation in the form of a finger, a cock, anything, she raised her eyes, and looked straight at the two car wash attendants with their cocks out, masturbating furiously as they watched Jason's cock pound in and out of her mouth. And the knowledge that these men were getting off at the sight of her, and the aching and yearning between her legs, and the beautiful, beautiful hard cock she had clenched between her lips all reached into a place deep inside her, and she knew that she was lost, truly lost, that all she wanted that moment, was not even to cum, no, but to make these men cum with her body lips breasts thighs hair tongue ass cunt, to make Jason cum, right into her mouth, down her throat, and she wanted to suck every last drop out of his wonderful prick that was doing all these things to her, and just keep sucking it forever and she felt her body shuddering wildly, her whole body spasming uncontrollably, and what started as a tremor beginning between her legs burst out to envelope her entire being, and her ecstasy exploding, exploding into a scream that sent vibrations down Jason's cock and set him off and Vanessa's body tensed for a millisecond before falling over the edge and as much as she wanted all his cum in her she sucked as much in before she had to release his cock to give vent to a deep throated cry and his cock, still cumming, sent jets of cum up and over her lips and cheeks and neck, his own bellow accompanying hers and both bodies juddering as their orgasms overtook them, one pulse, one wave following the last so they were just one series of screams and spasmodic jerkings that carried on for what seemed like forever.

Their bodies lay in the car, unmoving except for their heaving chests, Jason collapsed against the driver's seat, Vanessa lying across his lap, shuddering still from the force of her orgasm.

He lifted her cum-spattered face from his thighs, her eyes still straining to focus, still caught in a haze of pleasure. "Vanessa Lee, we're going to have SO MUCH fun, you and I." Jason laughed.

"I can't wait."

12