Valedictorian

Story Info
Mandy decides that she has been the good girl long enough.
3k words
4.27
41.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay321
Jay321
112 Followers

Mandy sat on stage nervous as hell. Now their were always nerves at a graduation, especially for the valedictorian with that speech coming up. But that wasn't why she was so nervous.

Although no one knew it, or for that matter expected anything of the sort from her, she was naked under her gown. Well, there was that one thing. She still had no idea if he was here. She would go from praying that he was to praying that he wasn't and back in mere seconds. He had a way to let her know he was here, so why hadn't he?

About three weeks ago she was sitting at her desk studying for her final when her roommate asked for the room, again. She took her laptop and books down the the common area, it was easier to study in the room, no distractions, but she would be OK. After an hour of waiting she was ready to go back to the room, it was late and she had a morning class.

Just as she reached for the knob Jess moaned loudly. "Oh, baby that feels so good."

Mandy turned back to the common area, irritated, not only because she couldn't go to bed, but sexually frustrated too. Jess's at least weekly need for the room did wonders pointing that out. She was about to graduate collage and she was still a virgin.

She sat down in the corner piling her stuff on the table not really looking at it. She started chewing at the corner of her thumbnail.

"Hey you OK?" Dave must have came in while she wasn't looking. He was her best friend at school. If they would have let her she would have roomed with him.

"Just frustrated, ready for bed, but the room is occupied."

"Yeah, I heard." He had to pass her room to get to the common area. "Is that all? We have been down here before waiting Jess out and you are never this tense."

"Finals," she motioned to the pile on the table.

"I know you better, you haven't sweated a test yet. Talk to me."

She told him all about everything, the sexual frustration, the desire to not be the good girl, the fact that she the most she had ever done sexually was let Bobby Turner feel her up after homecoming four years ago, and once he tried to go under her shirt it was over.

He let her talk it out, listening to every word. When she was done he asked, "How do I offer my services without it sounding creepy?"

She smiled, "I couldn't ask you to do that," like she thought it would be a chore on his part.

"If you are serious, then put an ad on Craigslist." She thought about that for a minute and thought anonymous so she didn't have to put up with bullshit, and the real possibility that she could change her mind if she wanted.

"OK, will you help me write that ad? I don't know what to say?"

"Trust me, 'Fuck me' would work. But if you want to do better than that sure I will help."

For the next half hour they worked on the ad. She didn't want it to sound crude, and Dave kept pushing it slightly that way. Once they had finished it read:

College grad needs a one time thing.

I am a college graduate. Through my 22 years of life I have remained a virgin. I have decided to celebrate my hard work by finding someone to have sex with.

This would be a one time only thing, as I will be leaving town just after graduation. I do not have a physical type because I have done nothing before.

Please be drug, disease free. I don't want this to be a fumble in the dark, so please have some experience.

Tell me in your reply why you should be the one. I will be choosy.

Thanks, M

It was very brief and to the point. She clicked "post," thanked Dave for his help and headed to bed, this time the room was clear.

The next morning awoke late, she forgot to set her alarm. She threw on some sweats, and dashed across campus to her class. The day's classes seemed to take forever. Once they were over she headed back to her room. She had set up a new email, so she didn't set it up on her phone.

She opened her laptop, and logged in to the email. 657 responses! First thing she did was take the ad down. Now to look at the emails. She had a bit of a rush from the fact that there were so many. She automatically deleted 583 for the subject line, those made her feel dirty as hell.

Next she sorted out the ones with attachments. Another 21 got deleted because she didn't want to look at a picture of their things. She still thought of dicks as a "thing" the way her mother called them. She nearly just closed the computer and quit. How bad was this thing she was thinking about if guys talked like that and felt like they had to take a picture of that.

She steadied herself and pushed forward. Another 18 got deleted because even thought the subject line wasn't bad the body was. There was one there that promised that once he was a car could drive through her butt hole. (Again, she couldn't think of it as anything else.)

That left 35. Her analytical mind told her that was just over 5%. Over the next hour, she was able to cut out a few more just because they felt wrong.

She ended up replying to four of the letters, three with photos, one without. She held on to those four and emptied the trash so that she would not chance coming into contact with some of that stuff. She shuttered a little when she thought of it.

She studied for the next couple hours, then went to take a shower. Standing there with the warm water running over her, she slid her fingers down there (once again, thanks, mom) and touched the little nub that stood out at the top. Her body tensed sharply. She had to stop that, but she did allow herself to slide the fingers under her nose before rinsing them off.

After the shower she checked the email again. Just one this time. It was from the guy that did not send a picture. His had grabbed her attention because he didn't seem pushy, and like he wanted her to enjoy things herself.

"I am glad you wrote me back. You asked why I didn't send you a picture. It seems to add a bit to the mystery I think. I will not ask one of you. If you so require I will gladly attach one to my next correspondence.

"To the subject of what you have planned, I do have some experience. I was in a LTR that ended nearly a year ago, she is the only one I have been with, just to let you know that I have not slept around.

"I think that a woman should enjoy the time as much as the guy. I will do my best to satisfy your fantasy and be sure that it is as good in real life as it is in you mind."

In her mind it was starting to feel less than great. She replied to him saying that the mystery could be interesting, but she wanted a little something to show her that he was at least real, and that he wasn't a disgusting guy. His response was a photo of his left hand, and about half his forearm. There seemed to be some muscle tone, no ring on his hand, no tan line from one. That offered some relief.

The conversation went on for over a week before they decided on graduation day, right after the ceremony. She described a place for them to meet, where she knew her roomie had gone a few times and had not gotten caught. With a little over a week left he asked if he could send her a gift.

That would require giving her name, and she still didn't know his. She finally gave in and sent him the information. Three days later she got her box, a small item. She opened it up it was a clear pink plastic item about an inch and a half long and an inch wide. It was shaped like a cold capsule. Through the plastic she could see a little motor and a battery, but there was no switch.

"I received your gift, but I do not know what it is or what to do with it. Please explain."

The response, "It is a remote vibrating egg. Place it inside your vagina and I can control it from that unit I carry. At your graduation put it in, I have a way to be at the ceremony."

As the big day drew closer she got more and more nervous. Exams were done, she had aced every one of them, no surprise to her or anyone else.

She had just about decided not to go through with meeting her friend from the internet. She was looking in the mirror, her hair and makeup all done, wearing a button up shirt and a skirt that fell past her knees.

She picked the egg up from the desk rolling it between the palms of her hands. She sat on the bed and spread her legs out. She pulled the skirt up, and slid the panties to the side. She touched herself with the egg, and tried to slide it inside.

Mandy stood and dropped he panties to the floor. She felt like she needed a hand to spread herself open and one to slide it in, leaving nothing to hold the panties. After a minute of working with it, the egg pushed past the opening and slid inside her. She felt so full, a feeling she had never had before.

She stood up and walked around, not even sure if she could. It seemed to stay where she put it, and she had to be honest with herself, it felt nice. Suddenly she decided that the bra was going to be too much too. She had never learned the trick to take it off without removing her shirt, so down went the buttons, she tossed it on the bed and unhooked the bra from behind her.

She looked at herself in the mirror, wearing only the skirt thinking how nice her body was. This mystery man should count himself lucky that she was going to give herself to him. Very quickly Mandy regretted that thought. What if she didn't want to, she needed to take the egg out.

Mandy sat in the office chair, she had her gown tossed over the back of it. It felt so nice on her back. "How would that feel on my bare breasts?" invaded her thoughts.

She stood and slid it on over her shoulders. She pulled the zipper all the way up, it left no evidence that there was no shirt underneath. The material was cool on her nipples. Her hips swayed back and forth in the mirror. Their was no funny chaffing, just the nice cool feeling on her breasts.

The next thing that Mandy did was to pull the hem of the gown up to her waist, she popped the button on the skirt, slid the skirt down her legs, and stepped out of it. Staring down at the pile of clothes she knew if she waited any more she would redress, then be late. She stepped out the door and down the hall, not thinking that she had hit a significant point of no return, at least as far as the egg goes.

The entire ceremony passed with Mandy's thoughts racing from "what am I doing?" to "what will it feel like?" to "RUN!!! Get this thing out of yourself!"

The ceremony was drawing to a close. All that was left was her speech. Her name was called, she stood and walked toward the podium. On her third step she felt it for the first time. It was just a quick buzz, and it was gone. She froze, mid-stride. Nearly everyone there thought it was stage fright. She finished the short walk on weak legs.

If the wood on the podium had been any softer there would be fingerprints in it, her grip was so tight.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.

"These last four years-" BUZZZ "have been some of the hardest and greatest of our lives. We have had-" BUZZZ "ups and downs, hard times, hard tests,-"BUZZZZZZZZZ. It stayed on longer this time. She had to stifle a moan, and she closed her eyes for a moment. It clicked back off and she was able to recompose herself, "hard speeches." That got a laugh from the crowd. Her speech continued with only a couple more interruptions from inside her. She would not have been able to finish if there had been much more.

The speech was over, she barely remembered what she said even before leaving the podium. There was applause, so the crowd liked it or were glad it was over. As she turned the buzz was back again. It took all the willpower she had to keep walking. She sat in her chair, and swore that she could feel the vibes through the metal chair.

She tightened her knees together hoping it would help, it didn't. The professor sitting beside her obviously could tell she was in distress. He leaned over, "You OK?"

"Its... too much." Her thoughts were on the vibrations inside her pussy, he thought she meant that she was emotional over graduation.

The crowd was dismissed and the egg stopped. Her knees were weak. She tottered off the stage, and wondered off on her own. Mandy had no clue where she was going until she arrived that the predetermined spot from the emails. "Run! Get away from here," her voice of reason pleaded with her.

The buzz started abruptly. She looked around to find who carried the control unit. She didn't see anyone. She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. The strength of the feeling inside her felt like it was going to blow the top of her head off. It felt like she wasn't going to be able to take any more. She turned around and faced the wall. She covered her face with an arm. Although she had never had one before she somehow knew that she had just had an orgasm.

The buzz stopped and a hand cupped her mouth, nearly simultaneously. "Do you know who I am?" The egg started it's one note song again. She nodded and made to turn but he held her tight. Once she stopped trying to move he let go, and dropped to his knees. He lifted the hem of her gown up, finding nothing but flesh.

A finger pushed it's way between her lips and inside her. He adjusted the egg slightly, "there, that's better. Bend forward." She was already pressed to the wall so she turned to the side and followed his command. The vibrations from the egg felt so much stronger, he must have moved it to a more sensitive area.

He pressed his face into her, his tongue reaching out for her clit. It danced across the nub as the buzz continued its job in her. It only took a minute before her second orgasm of the night, of her life, tensed her body, she could feel her muscles in her vagina squeeze like they should be milking something.

The vibration stopped, and the finger pushed inside her again, this time fishing out the egg. He stood and she could feel his cock, yes she thought of it as a cock this time, pushed right against her opening. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes! Oh god help me yes! Fuck me!" With that he pushed inside her tearing her hymen. Her scream, slightly muffled by willpower, was of mixed pain and pleasure. His hips moved to slide his cock in and out. Had there been enough light he would have seen the blood covering the shaft.

The mysterious man kept a steady pace for a couple minutes, her orgasm welled up again, she squeezed his cock tight, and screamed out again.

He stopped for a moment, never pulling out of her. "Who, who are you?" He stepped back, leaving a void that she wanted filled again.

"Turn around, Mandy." She had given her full name, Amanda, not Mandy. She spun quickly anger growing until she saw Dave's face. "You acted like It would be a chore for me to do this for you, but I always wanted this. Please don't walk away."

She looked at him for a second, then threw her arms around him. " I'm glad its you," and kissed him. He pushed her back against the wall, and lifted a leg up so it was around his waist. Once more he entered her, she added her other leg and crossed her ankles behind him. Mandy pulled the zipper down the front of her gown and opened it exposing her breasts for Dave. He grabbed one breast and squeezed as his other hand held her up. Another orgasm found her quickly. She squeezed her mouth over Dave's so it would muffle the scream.

His thrusts became frantic. Pushing her hard against the wall. He buried his face in her shoulder and let out a moan himself. All the buildup of the last three weeks let go in his orgasm inside her. His cum filled her just deflowered pussy. A combination of their cum and a bit of blood ran down his leg.

He held her there, his softening cock still inside her, and kissed her sliding his tongue deep in her mouth. Neither freshly minted college graduate moved, in their gowns, breathing hard, and loving the feel of each other.

Jay321
Jay321
112 Followers