Valentina's Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,447 Followers

"But what if you didn't know?" Liam said.

She looked curiously at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if you want to, you could just close your eyes and you wouldn't even know who it was,"

"If you want to..." she thought to herself. That was the problem. She wanted to, and now her mind started rationalizing it, internalizing their arguments. It was just a kiss. It was her last day. No one would find out. And how could anyone accuse her of harassment if she didn't even know who it was she was kissing? She half-heartedly put up one last protest.

"But I might accidentally peak."

"But you could wear a blindfold," Liam suggested.

"Damn you area creative bunch," she laughed. "Always coming up with a solution..."

They could indeed come up with convincing arguments. The manager side of her took pride in the teamwork they were showing, something that would have been impossible when she first arrived. She even thought briefly that she should agree with Liam to strengthen his position as the new manager. She smiled at her own ability to so efficiently justifying something she just really wanted for herself. The idea of the blindfold struck a chord with her for reasons she couldn't really comprehend.

"I guess you have a blindfold with you then," she teased, and noticed that she sounded more eager than she wanted to come across.

"Well, we can just use your scarf here," Liam said and picked it off the table straight away. At the same time, Mitch and Eric put a chair in the middle of the dance space they had created before. The former manager had invested in a pompous office chair that he would use as a means to distinguish himself from the rest during the meetings and this was now going to be her throne. Before she knew it, she was sitting there with the name jar in her lap with Liam blindfolding her with her own scarf. Now unable to see, she had to rely on her other senses, and she could hear the guys shuffling around in the room so she wouldn't be able to tell who the person she picked was by remembering where they were seated.

But something more happened as her eyes were covered -- suddenly she wasn't the one in charge. This was a whole new experience for her and the sensation of not being in control was like a forbidden pleasure. It excited her. Attempting to hide it, she tried to sound casual.

"OK, let's get this over with." She giggled nervously, again making her excitement obvious. As she stuck her hand in the jar, she tried to convince herself that she did it because she owed this to the guys after making them unavailable on a day where they might have preferred to be out on some hot date.

She held up the note and could hear disappointed grunts from the five guys that were not picked. She could sense someone approaching from her right. Deprived of her sight, her other senses seemed to be reinforced. She heard him kneel down in front of her and she could feel the unmistakable scent of a man. Was it Adam? Or perhaps Dave? Whoever it was seemed to take his time, and she could feel his breath on her face. The anticipation was making her body tingle.

Then she felt a soft kiss on her lips -- just a light peck, but the touch was enough to send shivers through her body. Still, she wanted more. Subconsciously, she stretched her neck out and puckered her lips as if begging for more. The lucky winner granted her request and placed another kiss on her awaiting mouth. Never could she have expected that a simple kiss could be so powerful. She was dreaded to hear a slight moan escape her mouth as the man who had kissed her backed away -- now there was no way she could deny how excited she was getting by this situation.

Then again, why should she hide it? Didn't she deserve to let herself have some fun? It was just an innocent Valentine kiss after all. The lack of visual information about her surrounding seemed to make the sensation more powerful, but it also made the experience feel less real. It was like she couldn't be held accountable for her actions in this situation. Such were the reasoning in her head as she absentmindedly reached down and picked another note from the jar.

She held it up, flipping it around a few times as she couldn't be sure what side was up or down. After a bit of chuckling from her candidates, she could hear someone approaching and kneel down in front of her. She pouted her lips invitingly and awaited her kiss, thinking it was too late to try and hide her willingness to continue this game. The anticipation left her breathless. Before long, she felt the winner's mouth on hers. This man had a beard, which meant it was either Liam or Mitch. He was also slightly more forceful than the first kisser, instantly pressing his lips against hers. Then, as if deliberately leaving her wanting more, he quickly backed away.

And she did want more. Also, after granting two of them a Valentine's kiss, she figured she had to continue until they had all had their turn. Such had the rules been with the hugs and the dances -- in the name of the team spirit she shouldn't leave anyone feeling left out. As she reached in the jar to pick another winner, she smiled internally at how efficient she was at coming up with justifying arguments to continue the game.

The third winner also took his time, apparently enjoying watching her wait for her next kiss. Before placing his mouth on hers, he softly grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in. Her eager mouth answered by opening up and just as he was backing away, she flicked her tongue in open air, too late to find its target. She realized it would have been a funny sight, probably making her look just as anxious to push things further as she actually was. She was however starting to care less about hiding her desire and quickly pulled out another name from the jar in her lap.

Her eager mouth didn't have to wait long this time and before long, she felt another unknown man's lips on hers. As he continued to kiss her, he also reached out and softly caressed her arm, making her body shiver at the touch. She responded by opening her mouth and this time she felt the man's tongue slip inside. She was no longer exchanging innocent kisses -- she was now making out with one of her employees.

As he backed away, she again hurried to pick another piece of paper. This man was another one of the bearded two, but she didn't spend much thought on figuring out whom she was currently kissing. She was more preoccupied with the thrilling experience of having her mouth explored by yet another man as their tongues greedily danced around each other. She whimpered softly as the man eventually backed away and reached for the last name.

She awaited the final winner with open mouth, inviting him to continue where the last man left off. Because he knew that he was the only one left, she barely got the last name out of the jar before he was kissing her passionately. This one took his time, seeming almost as reluctant as her to end it. As he eventually broke the kiss, she felt disappointed that the make-out session was over.

She couldn't bring herself to remove the blindfold, and was thankful that none of the guys did either. Partly, she felt shy by the prospect of looking into their eyes after letting herself enjoy this so openly. She was also afraid that it might break the spell and put an end to this surreal reality she was enjoying so much. It wasn't just her other senses that was getting stronger in the absence of her sight -- she was also getting more aware of her own desires. A voice inside her seemed to urge her on to continue this game. As if hoping that another name would have magically appeared in the jar, she stuck her hand inside and felt around.

"Do you want to play again?" she heard Liam ask, almost whispering behind her.

She nodded softly, afraid that the sound of her own voice would make her snap out of the surreal situation.

As she heard her employees refilling the jar with the name tickets, she wished that she had drunk more alcohol. It wasn't that she really needed to calm her nerves, but she felt that it would have given her something to blame her behavior on. She had however barely touched a drop -- it was obviously other chemicals running through her body. As the guys took their seats around her, she wasn't sure what to expect next, but she knew she wanted more and proceeded to pick the first name of the second round.

She heard one of them approach and as he kissed her, she gratefully responded. He however didn't linger long at her mouth and instead moved his lips away from hers and started kissing his way over her right cheek, down to her neck and all the way inside the opening of her undone top button. She shivered at the attention to her erogenous spots, and the sensation was amplified by the notion that this game was now involving more than just her mouth. As this man backed away she picked another name, eager to find out where the next winner would go.

This one didn't go for her mouth, but instead started by kissing her softly on the left side of her sensitive neck. He then mirrored the trail of the former man, kissing his way down to where her second button blocked his path. This one wasn't going to stop there however, and she held her breath as she felt him tugging at the placket of her blouse. She heard herself gasp as he unbuttoned the obstacle and proceeded to kiss his way down to the next one. While she wasn't left particularly indecent with just another button undone, she knew another line had been crossed -- her clothes were now a part of the game. Somewhere in the back of her head, a cautious voice was telling her to end it, but it was silenced by the growing sensation of lust that was overtaking her body and mind. Of course she needed continue.

The next one followed suit and starting by undoing another button and then kissed his way down her body to where he found the next one. Now with three buttons undone, she was left with a generous cleavage and as she felt his mouth reach the spot between her tits, she tensed up and clasped on to leather of the armrests. The innocence of this game was certainly gone now.

She made a small pause before picking each new name -- not because she was uncertain that she wanted to go on, but because it gave her time to comprehend what was happening. She was savoring the feeling of her gradual exposure, drawing mental images of them watching her. When her next suitor undid her fourth button, he also pulled apart the hems of her blouse to expose her further. She felt the open air on her chest, and she knew her tits were now only covered by her bra. She thought about what she had picked out for the day and remembered that it was one of her favorites -- a white satin one with black lace details. It wasn't very low-cut, but with her size she knew that a considerable amount of her tits were now revealed.

The man proceeded to plant a kiss around where the button he had undone was and then kissed his way up between her tits and then continued up on the soft globes he had exposed. He was kissing her tits... Had one of her employees asked her an hour ago if he could do this, she would probably have been upset and released tongue lashing of a life time. Now, it felt like the natural thing to do to her. And they weren't asking her permission. God, how she loved that they weren't asking for her permission...

The fifth man she picked from the jar couldn't resist the temptation of her generous chest either and began by gently kissing her, starting on her right tit and then trailing his way over to her left. Her entire awareness was focused on the lips against her body, and the sensation of the touch was amplified by the little sound that each kiss produced. It felt so naughty to just sit there and have some unknown guy kiss her chest that she was somewhat disappointed when he started kissing his way downwards. As he reached his designated button, he undid it and continued further down until he found her belly button. She inhaled rapidly as she felt him circle his tongue around it and then dip it inside. It was sending signals down below to where his tongue would have been even more welcome at this moment.

As he backed away, she picked the last name from the jar and he began his turn by undoing her last button of her blouse front. Rather than placing kisses on her torso as she had expected, he then unbuttoned the ones at her wrists. She guessed what he was after and leaned forward to let him help her out of her blouse. As she leaned back she thought that she must be quite a sight for the guys. The one who had stripped her proceeded to kiss her, starting with her mouth and then turned his mouth to her chest and stomach. He paid extra attention to the area just above the hem of her skirt, making her feel like she wanted it removed to allow access to even more parts of her body.

As he backed away she was once more left with no more names in the jar, but she certainly wanted more. She could feel her chest moving with her heavy breath. Her aroused state was due to a mixture of the physical attention she had received, the feeling of sitting there in an increasingly exposed state and the anticipation of where this was going. She had never thought she would be in a situation like this and couldn't quite explain why she was so willing to participate in this game. The surreal feeling of not being able to see was probably helping, and perhaps the fact that she hadn't had time to live out any sexual desires lately added to it. But at this stage she didn't feel a need to justify anything -- she just wanted to enjoy this experience fully.

But where did she want it to go? There was no doubt in her mind that the blouse wouldn't be the only item removed if she gave them the chance, and the thought that she would passively let them strip her made her juices flow. To signal that she wanted to continue, she started to feel around her lap and filled the jar again with the paper pieces she could find. Some had fallen to the ground and she could hear the guys being quick on their feet to help her pick them up, apparently as eager as her to let her continue her role as both the price and the hostess of this lottery show.

Picking the names was her only active contribution to this game. Such were the rules as they had developed and she wasn't going to tamper with them. She decided to use this one action to give in further to her desires. Reaching in to the jar, she fetched two names rather than one.

There were some chuckling, and then she heard some whispering. She sensed two of them approaching and they gently grabbed her arms, signaling for her to stand up. Her aroused state made her legs feel week and she was thankful that they helped her to her feet.

One of them got in front of her and soon she felt his mouth on hers as he started making out with her, using his hands to caress her naked waist. She moaned into his mouth as she felt the other one behind her kissing her neck. He then kissed his way down her spine until he reached her skirt. The sound of her zipper made her tremble. Then, the two winners knelt down on either side of her and started to lower her skirt. They did it slowly, giving her her a chance to stop them but according to the rules she had made up in her head, she wasn't allowed to protest. Soon she felt the skirt fall to the floor. The guys greedily ran their hands over her legs and she gasped as they went far up on the inside of her thighs.

After helping her step out of her skirt, they backed away, and she guessed that they were eager to take in the whole sight of what they had revealed. Here she was, their respected boss, standing there in her underwear in a room with her all male staff. The panties matched the bra, and she thought that the fact that she was still wearing her thigh highs and high heels would make her look quite sultry. She felt sexy as she stood there for them to take in. She still had her precious jar of names under her left arm and felt her hand tremble as she reached inside and again picked two names, holding up one after the other. She wanted to be exposed even further, and she was sure she was about to be.

Again, she heard some whispering as the two winners were deciding on what to do with her. They approached, one on her left side and the other on her right, and she could feel their hands starting to roam over the exposed skin at both her front and back. She could hear their heavy breathing, letting her know that she wasn't the only one to get aroused by this game. One hand eventually found the clasp of her bra and she gasped as she realized what was about to happen. He undid it expertly with one hand, and at the same time, each of them reached up and grabbed the cups. This kept her bra from falling off, keeping her in a suspended state of anticipation of her inevitable exposure. As each of them proceeded to lower her bra straps, they kissed her shoulders and continued up to her neck and cheeks. She felt them feeling her up through the bra, and it was hard to grasp that two of her staff members were fondling her tits! Then they started to slowly lower her bra off her chest, and she did nothing to stop them.

Her tits were now exposed. Many times had she notices her staff peeking at them around the office, and now they could see them in all their glory, her light brown nipples and areolas contrasting against the olive skin of her ample globes. It felt good to treat them all to this sight and she proudly pushed her chest out to invite them all to gaze at her, well aware that her tits were every bit as pleasing as the guys had imagined them. This was irresistible for the two next to her and she felt them reaching up and caress her. As if to thank them, she turned and pouted her lips to invite each of them for a kiss, first the one on her right and then the one on her left. It was a decadent feeling to make out with two guys while they were fondling her naked tits, and knowing that they were doing it in front of audience made her enjoy it even more.

She wanted them to carry on, but the way this game was being played she wasn't allowed to ask. All she could do was to pick new names when they left her, standing there helpless and exposed. As she felt the next two come close, she both feared and hoped that they would strip her of her panties.

These two started by circling around her, like predators moving in on their prey, letting their hands move over her body. At first, they were exploring freely over her exposed skin, paying particular attention to her tits. Then, she felt them starting to run their hands just above her panties and slight moan escaped her lips as she felt their fingers wander inside the hem. Still with their fingers inside her panties, they dropped to their knees on her sides.

She felt her panties being pulled down. They lowered them slowly, as if revealing an art piece to a delighted audience and she gasped as she felt the open air on her moist pussy. As exciting as it was to have her most private parts revealed, it was also very embarrassing. While she couldn't see them, she knew they were now able to see all of her and at this point she was particularly thankful that she couldn't look them in the eyes.

The excitement was having a strong physical effect on her, and it was getting hard to stand straight. This wasn't lost on her suitors, and the two who had stripped her of her panties helped her to sit down. She was now sitting naked and excited in front of them and to give them a good view, she parted her legs. She never shaved completely, but kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed, allowing them to see every detail of her. She could tell she was wet, and she actually wanted them to see that too.

Seeing that she wanted more, the guys gathered the papers and filled the jar for her. She knew very well that if she picked another name, things were going to move beyond just exposing her. There was a small part of her that though she should end it there, but the side that wanted more was much stronger inside her now. She thought that the guys had played her so well, gradually raising the bar to a point where she now craved more than just being naked for them -- she had taught them teamwork, and they had used it against her in the best imaginable way.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,447 Followers