Valentina's Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,471 Followers

But where did she want things to go? Different scenarios where running through her head, each of them exciting her even more. She quickly realized that it shouldn't be up to her decide where this would end. It was her newfound fascination for the lack of control that had brought her to this erotic high, and she wanted it to take her further. Picking names from the jar had been her only power. Reaching inside it, she grabbed all the papers and after putting down the jar, she held them out it her cupped hands as if pleading with them to take this one power away from her. She wanted them to know that she was theirs to share.

She heard them encircle her and as she felt their hands on her body, the paper pieces fell from her hands. She couldn't count the number of hands caressing her body, running up her legs, her arms her stomach and tits. Someone leaned in to kiss her and at the same time she felt lips on each of her tits, kissing and licking their way to her erect nipples. She moaned out loud at the sensation of them simultaneously sucking on them. One of them kissed his way up her chest to her neck while the other one headed downwards along her stomach and waist to her legs. Her tits weren't left unattended for long though, and another pair of lips were soon there to replace them.

She was pleased with the cooperative spirit she had induced in them -- it was paying off for her now. Another man was kissing his way up the inside of her thigh and she flipped her head backwards with pleasure as his tongue continued up and found her yearning pussy. He let his tongue run along her wet slit, and the sound of him tasting her juices was mixing with the audible suckling of the mouths at her nipples.

"Si, si!" she cried as she felt the tongue reach her clit, unable to stick to English at this level of arousal.

She was disappointed when she felt him move away, but she soon felt another tongue on her pussy, swirling around her clit. They were sharing her delicious body and she loved it. She felt like she was at the same time their worshiped goddess and their enslaved servant, theirs to enjoy in any way they desired. Between this sultry notion and the physical attention of mouths and hands all over her body, it wasn't long before she felt an orgasm building up in her body.

"That's it, please keep licking me!" she begged.

The man currently at her pussy was flicking his tongue around her clit, driving her over the edge.

"I'm coming!" she screamed. "Oh God, I'm coming."

The rest of her screams were muffled by one of the guys kissing her. Her body started shaking, and arching her back, she pushed up against the mouths at her tits. The sensation was overwhelming and she felt she had to steady herself by holding on to the attending men at her sides to avoid falling out of her chair.

As she eventually regained some control over her body, she kept her hands on the men around her. Absentminded after her powerful orgasm, she let her hands explore. The guys at her tits had left her sensitive nipples and stood up, and she let her hands wander along their legs up to their bums. Feeling a bit greedy, she squeezed them, wondering who she was touching. With all of them in business suits, it was hard to tell. Maybe one of them was Eric and the other one Liam... She couldn't really tell.

The trail of thoughts of her guessing game was broken as the one on her left gently grabbed her hand and guided it to his crotch. He was rock hard. She moved her right hand to find an equally hard cock on her other side.

Now eager to touch them all, she sat up straight in the chair and started feeling around. She was surrounded by the men who had just brought her to the climax of her life, and she was pleased to find that the experience had made them all hard for her. She was hoping they would let her repay them and decided to free one from the confines of his pants. With surprisingly steady fingers, she unzipped the pants and was soon rewarded with the feeling of a big hard cock in her hand. Without her eyes she had to rely on her hands to explore its shaft and head. As she started stroking it, she heard the sound of more zippers being undone. She let her hands roam, moving from one cock to the next, barely believing that she was actually doing this.

Before long she wasn't satisfied with just using her hands and as she invitingly opened her mouth, it was soon filled. She heard the man grunt slightly as she proceeded to move her lips up and down his cock. It had been a long time since she had taken a man in her mouth, but the taste felt very familiar still. As if wanting to sample more of it, she soon moved to the next one, and then the next, moaning as she went along. Feeling insatiable, she used her hands and mouth to please the men around her.

It was difficult to fit the ones behind her in her mouth, and not wanting to leave anyone out, she turned in her chair and knelt in the seat to get a better angle. As she engulfed the cock now in front of her, she felt hands caressing her round ass, now pointing up in the air. She soon felt fingers rubbing her pussy too, and she knew what was about to happen. She was open and willing for them, theirs to use if they wanted.

She could hear how the men around her were stripping down, and soon felt a man positioning himself behind her. She knew she couldn't see, but she still turned her head as if wanting to give her full attention to her inevitable penetration. The man ran his cock along her slit before slowly pushing inside her. She was now being fucked, and she didn't even know who was doing it! She started to moan uncontrollably.

Turning back, she found a cock by her face. She couldn't tell if it was the same that had been there before or a new one, but in her state she didn't really care and just let it slip inside her mouth. As the man behind her picked up the pace, she could hear his hips smacking against her ass, and it was blending with the sloppy sound of the cock fucking her mouth -- by any definition, she was being gangbanged now! She could feel her tits swaying beneath her as she rocked back and forth between the cock in her pussy and the one in her mouth.

Adhering to the sharing spirit, the guys traded places, giving new ones the pleasure to use her wet pussy and mouth. She had often fantasized about having two or three lovers, but this was beyond her wildest imagination. Six guys at once... how deliciously effective!

The guys kept switching, constantly filling her pussy and mouth, and she felt the hands of others caressing her body, reaching down to fondle her heaving tits. She guessed that there wasn't room around her for them all and that some were probably standing back to take in the sight as they awaited their turn. The idea excited her and she started picturing them. Would they be stroking themselves as they watched her? And what did she look like through their eyes? By not removing her thigh highs and high heels, they had left her with some traces of her work uniform, making it apparent that it was their boss they were fucking. And she was herself getting a huge kick from the fact that it wasn't just some strangers fucking her -- it was her favorite employees that got to see her live out her most carnal desires. She wanted them to use her tonight, feeling that it was a well-earned reward for them as well as for her.

Her trail of thoughts pushed her over the edge again, and she felt another orgasm overtake her body.

"Yes, yes! Thank you! Fuck me! Scopami la ficaaa...!"

She was shouting out a mixture of English and Italian profanities that soon turned unrecognizable in any language. Her body started shaking and she screamed out with pleasure until she collapsed in her chair.

The guys barely gave her time to catch her breath before they continued. They turned her around and now nearly lying on her back in the chair, she felt another man enter her. She felt that in that moment her sole purpose was to be used for sexual pleasure. As if constantly insatiable, she reached out and her hands found a pulsating cock on each side. She got such a rush from knowing that they were all intended for her and invited them to her warm mouth.

Such did the night continue, with her employees taking her in every position imaginable. The thought that she was matching the sexual appetite of these six younger men gave her a sense of wanton pride. She wanted to feel like her body was as a treat for their indulgence, but the pleasure was mind-blowing for her and she couldn't tell how many times she climaxed. She was on a continuous erotic high.

Still, all good things must end.

"I don't think I can take any more of that," she said in the aftershocks of yet another orgasm.

But how do you end such a perfectly brazen experience? The guys had made her come over and over again, but they hadn't had a single orgasm themselves - it was their turn now. And in agreement with the code of the evening, she wanted no say in how they did it. Still, as an inviting suggestion, she sat up straight in her chair and held up her tits. She had never been the one to shy away from cum, and hoped they would see them as a suitable target.

She heard the sound of the guys stroking themselves, and she sensed them closing in on her. Her anticipating body was an altar, ready for their offering.

And then she heard one of them grunt and felt the first blast hit her chest. It set off an avalanche with streams of cum splashing her from every direction. After hours of foreplay and fucking, the flow seemed endless. Her tantalizing tits seemed to be their primary target, but quite a few burst landed on her neck and face too. She kept her hungry mouth open, and more than a few shots got inside. She could taste their cum mixing in her mouth and she moved her tongue around to maximize the sultry sensation. The grunts of the men, the feeling of cum hitting her body and face, and the scent of pure lust made her feel like she was in her own X-rated dreamland.

As the flow eventually subsided, she knew that she was completely soaked. Her cherished gangbang had come to an end, and while she was reluctant to exit the surreal reality she was in, she knew she had to remove the blindfold. She couldn't stay in this passive state forever, and removing the scarf from her eyes had to be her first proactive effort.

After being blindfolded so long, it was hard to focus. She looked around the room with peering eyes, and as she adapted to the light, she could see her staff looking back at her, clearly expecting her to speak. Their attention was not very different from how they would wait to hear what she had to say at their morning meetings, but that's about the only thing that was familiar with the situation.

For the first time she could see the naked bodies of the guys who had given her the most erotic experience of her life. She let her eyes wander around them, trying to take in that all of them had just been inside her. Their cocks, glistening with her juices, bore evidence of this. The evening had gone further than anyone had imagined.

She looked down on her own naked body and tits and saw that her tits were completely covered with cum. She could also feel it on her face around her mouth. She had never in her wildest dreams thought that she would be on the receiving end of such a shower and now it was hard to grasp that she was sitting there, naked in front of her employees, covered in their cum.

And yet there wasn't a single trace of embarrassment inside her. If anything, she felt proud that she had let herself enjoy this experience, and felt that there was no other group of men she rather had done it with. She wiggled her tits a bit to give them a show.

"Well..." she started. "We sure managed to enjoy ourselves, didn't we?"

The guys laughed, relieved that she wasn't showing any signs of regret.

"I'm going to miss you guys even more now," she continued and contemplated her own words for a moment. "Then again, I'm sure I can find some excuse to come back and visit next year. I think we have just invented some really exciting Valentine's traditions."

The end.

(Feedback always appreciated.)

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,471 Followers