Valentine

Story Info
Femme fatale on her first kill.
2.3k words
3.6
10.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mista_Q
Mista_Q
11 Followers

-Chapter 1-

{Introductions}

New York City

"Damn baby, you keep fuckin' with me like this, and you might just see a grown ass man cry."

She slowly licked the underside of my shaft, kissed me at the very tip of my manhood and put just enough tongue on it to make me shiver. "So, you'd cry for me, Antoine? I didn't think men like you cried for much."

She was right. Even though I'd only spent three days with this woman, I couldn't stop myself from acting like a goddamn fool whenever she was around me. What the fuck is wrong with you, man? Show her why they call you the Rock Hound.

I'd come too far and I wasn't about to become a bitch now, not when I was so close. I was Antoine "Rock Hound" Davis and it was time that she knew this too. "Perhaps cry is a strong word. See, you got me wearing this damn blindfold and I'm not really feeling it right now because I can't see shit. But I do know that if my dick is anywhere near your mouth, you can't take what I say seriously."

She wrapped her hands around my dick like it was a microphone and softly whispered into it. "You mean like this?"

I cringed but there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it, she had me trapped. "Stop doing that shit! If you're just going to tease me, then you got to go."

"What are you willing to do for me?" she asked, before licking the tip a second time.

"What the hell do you mean what else am I willing to do?" I pulled against my arm and leg restraints but I was securely tied to both ends of the bed. "You think I would let some other chick do this shit?"

She laughed and I loved it when she did. "I think I've made you wait long enough. It's time for daddy to cum."

She made her way up to me and softly slid her clit across the tip of my nose before asking, "Can you smell it, baby?"

"I can smell it."

"Does it smell good to you?"

I loved the way both she and her pussy smelled. I didn't care if other men had been here before me; all that mattered was that she was with me now. "I wanna taste it. Can I taste it, ma?"

"I want you to taste it, daddy."

I could feel her heat next to my face, calling me. I wanted nothing more than to grab her and press her against my face, but with the handcuffs still restraining me, it was a losing battle. I cursed her several times for doing this to me, but as soon as she pressed her clit against my lips, I ate like a hungry man.

She softly rocked her hips across my face and my tongue followed her every motion. Several times I pushed my tongue inside of her, but as I felt her clit growing against my tongue, I began to suck on it.

"Don't do that," she whispered, but as she clamped her legs against the side of my head, I knew I was near.

I continued to suck on her until she yelled out my name and spilled in my mouth.

When her body finished trembling, she stood up and stepped off my bed. "I know you not gone leave me hangin' like this, right?" I heard her moving around, but when she didn't answer, I tugged at the restraints again.

"Right?" I was getting pissed off.

"Don't get so mad, baby. I just had to get something." She straddled my erection and I became a little more agitated when she slid the condom on.

"What the fuck is this?"

"You know what? I don't have time for this shit. I'm gone." She stepped off the bed and I could hear her heading towards the door.

Still chained to the bed, I wasn't about to let her leave and let anyone catch me like this. "Whoa, you need to just chill the fuck out. I just thought that since this was the third date and all-- that we could get past this."

"You know I can't do that." Even though I couldn't see her, she sounded almost upset.

"I said if anything like that ever happened that I'd take care of you, didn't I? Hell, I told you I'd take care of you after the first night, so why is you trippin'? I got you, ma. Whatever you want, I got you. Don't take that lightly."

I could hear her walking back towards the bed where my erection was still waiting for her. "The condom stays on."

"Alright, but after this is all done, I really wanna talk to you."

But before I had a chance to say anything else, she grabbed hold of me and slid me inside of her. I gasped, trying to prepare myself for how good she felt, but she'd moved too quickly for me to prepare. As she rode me, her body grinding against me, her warmth permeating the condom, I tried desperately to stave off my orgasm-- but I couldn't. We were only thirty seconds in and I could feel my body giving way. I hated how she did this to me, but I loved the way she did it.

I didn't know whether she saw my toes curling or because I allowed and extra 'fuck' to escape my mouth, but she quickly switched from grinding to riding. With our flesh slapping against one another's, I felt more like I was in Madison Square Gardens receiving applause than in my bedroom getting my brains screwed out.

"Talk to me, ma. Tell me you love this dick."

She dug her nails into my chest before reaching up and grabbing my neck. With one hand on my chest and the other firmly grasped on the front of my neck, she began to squeeze.

"What--the--fuck--are you --doing?" I asked, barely able to get it out because of how hard she began to squeeze.

"I'm almost there, baby. You got me there."

With her so close I didn't want to say anything, but even in complete darkness, I was beginning to black out. "Get it--ma. Please fuckin' get it," I yelped, hoping that she got hers before I passed out.

"I love your dick, daddy. I love it. You love this pussy, right?" she whispered. Her smoky voice was exactly what I needed to push me over the edge.

"Fuck you," I whined with her hand still tightly grasped around my neck. "Fuck you!"

"I'm coming baby," she said, and that was all it took.

We both came, but that didn't stop me from cursing this woman and what she'd done to me. As soon as I began to relax, she pulled me out of her, removed the condom and sucked up any remaining seed. As several shockwaves ripped through my body, a single tear began to form in my eye and I thanked God that I still had on a blindfold.

When she finished, she left me in the room. My neck hurt like hell and wanted to choke the hell out of her ass, but I just simply yelled, "Yo' ass better be coming back!" With her gone, I was forced to listen to the sounds of my own breathing and inhale the wonderful scent that she'd left on my nose and tongue.

That woman was so fucking perfect that it hurt not to be around her. I'd just met her three days ago, through Angelica's Service and already I was ready to give up all this shit for her. Hell, I had been afraid she was white for the first couple of days, but she had always sworn she wasn't. Still, she was light as hell and those hazel eyes were so clear that I felt like I could see her soul. Because she was built like a sister, I really didn't give a damn. Truthfully, she was everything that I'd ever wanted in a wife: smart, sexy, well toned, and the pussy was so damn good that she could keep my wallet.

This wasn't the first time I used Angelica's Escorting Service, but she had certainly went out of her way this time. Shit, for the thousand an hour I was paying, the service should've always been this good.

There were two problems I had though. The first was that she didn't know what I did, almost no one did and if she found out, how long would she stick around? I mean, I made good money, but traffickers always did.

From drugs to stolen cars, I could have anything shipped anywhere in the world, but for the last few months, I'd been trafficking kids. Goddamn kids from other countries were being shipped in to me and suddenly, I found myself up to my ass in Slovaks and Eastern Europeans. It made me sick to my stomach, but I just needed this last deal and I'd be set for life.

That brought me to my second problem, my wife. She didn't know what I did, but I suspect that she didn't care. We weren't together out of love, at least not anymore, we were together because we had to be. She was some marriage guru and when we were married, I was legit. Now that I'm not as legal as I used to be, divorce would be very bad for her business, which she seems to do really well from.

Shit, if it wasn't for her terrible business sense, I wouldn't have had to hustle. But that was the past and this woman that just screwed my brains out was certainly my future.

"I'm back."

The sound of her sexy southern drawl brought me out of my daydream and back to the present. "What took you so long and when can I get these damn chains off? My shit is starting to hurt."

"I still have a surprise for you."

"And what kind of surprise is it? You came, I came-- you wouldn't happen to have a friend with you? Because I think I can squeeze out one more if you brought a friend."

"I had to make a call and it doesn't seem as if my friend will be coming."

"That sounds fucked up, but I still need to be untied. This shit is really starting to hurt my rotator's cuff."

"You never answered my question." she asked as she stroked my flaccid dick and ran something extremely cold down the center of my chest.

She brought ice. This bitch is freaky! I think I'm in love!

"And what question is that?"

"What are you willing to do for me?"

I pulled on my restraints, hoping that she would let me go. This was getting tiresome. "I answered that already, but if you want to know more, then fine. Look, I'm really digging you, Val."

"I'm digging you too, Antoine, but would you die for me?"

"Die for you? Hell naw! I mean I don't even know the real you. What's your real name? I know it can't be Valentine, right? That's just your trickin' name, right? I mean who the fuck names their kid after a holiday?" When she didn't answer, I continued. "I mean I see a future for us. I know you don't wanna be an escort for the rest of your life and I wanna be able to take care of you. That's real shit."

Suddenly there was silence and she stopped stroking me. "That's so sad to hear."

"What do you mean? Why is it sad to hear?" And that's when I smelled something strange.

"You smell something funny? Do you smell smoke?"

"You know something, I do. See, I had this gun in my hand and I was just going to shoot you, but I can't do that anymore. My benefactor wants you to suffer just a little bit more."

"What the fuck did you do?" I yelled, struggling to break free of the bonds she'd placed me in, but they wouldn't let go. "Val, let me go. This shit ain't funny."

"To answer your question, yes, my name is Valentine and the sad thing is that this is goodbye Antoine. I'll always remember-- your tongue."

She gently placed tape over my mouth as I flailed around on my bed, trying to break free.

"It's time for me to go, but I just wanted you to know that your house is on fire. Maybe we can hook up next lifetime, but in this one, you shouldn't have crossed someone you know. Didn't you know selling kids was a no-no?" I heard her heels against the bedroom's wooden floor as she walked away from me when suddenly she stopped. "Just so you know, you weren't that great of a fuck, Rock Hound. Maybe next time around, you'll get a bigger dick. And uh, your last ride was compliments of Mrs. Davis."

Fuck you!

I wanted to scream out, but the tape was pressed so hard against my face that all she could hear was me murmuring. For several minutes, I tried to push my tongue against the tape and scream for help, but it was too strong. I wriggled around on my bed for what seemed like an eternity, but no matter how hard I fought, I knew this was about to be my tomb.

For the next few minutes, I panicked. I screamed, I wrestled, I cried, I cursed and fought against the handcuffs she'd put on my hands and feet and felt the steel cut into my skin. Even though I couldn't see the fire, I could smell the charred remains of my house and I could feel the heat from the flames moving closer to me. I fiercely yanked at my restraints one last time and I could hear the headboard cracking, but I was already too weak, gasping for my last breaths. I had inhaled too much smoke and the world was slowly darkening around me.

I am going to die.

As I felt the unbearable heat from the fire surround me, the last thought going through my mind was of me choking the life out of both my wife-- and that fucking Valentine.

Mista_Q
Mista_Q
11 Followers