Valentine

Story Info
He gives her a very special Valentine.
2.4k words
3.69
36.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay naked in the candle-lit chamber. Her hands and feet tied, lying spread-eagle on her back, to the bed. Her lover had been teasing her excited body with a feather when she heard the knock on the door. When he rose and left the room without a word, fear welled up inside her, as did the pleasure. Her sexus started drooling more profusely, as the sensations intensified and she started to cum. There was a muffled discussion in the background, heard through the haze of her orgasm.

When he reentered he was not alone. The woman who was with him was beautiful, dressed in a woolen sweater, hiding a pair of perky tits, and a short skirt. The skirt was so tight that the faint lines of her lingerie could be seen under its fabric. He had told his now bound lover that one day this would happen, that he knew she would enjoy it, and suddenly she became afraid.

"I'm not like that! I like men, women do not excite me!" She had protested, before forcing the subject closed.

Fear again fed her excitement and she began to squirm. She knew she could stop this with a word, but could find no voice. The speechless captive couldn't help becoming excited again, as the beautiful stranger walked slowly, up to and around the bed in silence. Languidly removing one article of clothing at a time as she walked, exposing the enticing breasts, and supple skin of her attractive figure, while surveying her prisoner. When the beautiful woman, dressed only in a garter belt and lace topped stockings by this time, approached her captive's left shoulder again, she gently grabbed her by the jaw, and commanded, "Stop."

So sincerely, so sternly was it stated, that the slave's fear intensified, with the numb realization that she could not obey the order. The captive woman's cunt, oozing sex, in excited anticipation of the foreshadowed punishment. When the fidgeting woman wouldn't comply, the beautiful stranger released her, and walked to the mirrored dresser, on which several instruments of punishment were arranged.

The bound lover had not been able to take her eyes off their new playmate. She had been mesmerized by the sensuous newcomer's confidence, while analyzing the plexus. The solemn intruders luscious patch of silken pubic hair, framed in the lingerie, and erect nipples, commanding her attention. As the beautiful mistress repositioned herself beside the bed, her prisoner's apprehensive curiosity had become fervent desire.

When the domina had turned, revealing her pert ass to the captivated prisoner, and walked away, the bound female noticed the outline of her master in the corner of her eye. All that was visible of his seated figure was a slight silhouette in the shadows, as their beautiful playmate walked between them. She would have to have looked away from her intriguing antagonist to clearly define him, but found that she could not take her eyes off her. At the thought of him, leaving her, to the devices of the beautiful mistress, she began to sob. She knew he could see the wetness seeping from her agitated cunt, could see that she was excited by this, and felt somewhat ashamed, having forgotten him, amidst her excitement.

After the stranger had selected the implement of torture most pleasing to her, she returned to the bed. She began roughly caressing, the squirming, and sobbing captive, with a riding crop, who then went into ecstatic convulsions, at the touch of the leather on her torso. When the bound chattel was again ordered to stop, but wouldn't comply with the instructions, the domina struck. The crop snapped smartly just under the slave's right areola, leaving a bright red line where it had slapped the skin. The beautiful captive fought harder and pulled on the ropes, the riding crop striking her bobbing breasts repeatedly. Randomly, between strokes the torturess commanded her incessantly twisting subject to stop, and with every stroke for her insubordination, a terrified squeal or the occasional, excited, 'NO!' or 'DON'T!' escaping the writhing prisoner's tormented lips. The word to cease, which the inventive couple had agreed to when they first became comfortable as lovers, would not come. Despite her frantic efforts, her ecstatic mind could not connect it to her mouth. The more the bound pawn squirmed and squeaked, the more rapid came the blows, her juices gushing, as the fear and pain escalated her pleasure once again to the point of no return.

She was laid out on her stomach, when she awoke, to the mysterious captor affectionately massaging her back. The mistress had been whipping her vigorously on the abdomen and inner thighs as she had passed into nirvana. Now that she was being consoled, every stroke of the beautiful woman's fingers sent pleasant sensations through her. The restraints had been readjusted, with her hands tied together at one end of the bed, and her feet tied together at the other. The sting of the crop not forgotten, the trussed hostage began to coo. The beautiful domina was completely nude by this point and had crawled onto the bed. She was rubbing her captive's legs, slowly working up the twitching thighs, when she began to use her tongue. Occasionally she would reach up the beautiful body of her captive, gently fondling one nipple while savagely tweaking the other, the sensations sending the helpless vassal's mind towards limbo yet again.

Being forced by the bonds to lay prone, the wetness on her ass, and the sound of the chair creaking as her silent lover stood, excited the captive beauty more than anything ever, before. She could not see or hear him walking towards the bed, but felt his hands on her hips just as the woman's tongue slid into her rectum. Her pleasure escalating, she purred, and lifted her pelvis higher in the air, bringing her beautiful pussy into a more strategic position for them.

"Isn't this a most scrumptious cunt?" He asked, before burying his face in his bound lovers slit.

His co-conspirator smiled, and stuck her thumb into the quivering asshole slightly above his beautiful target.

They worked their captive over thoroughly, licking and touching, with the occasional nip of their teeth. She could feel their skin, as they rubbed her entire fettered body, their arms, the occasional breast, brushing over her, as well as their hands. Her man's elusive cock was just within sight, but out of reach of her salivating tongue. The sinewy muscles of her body, tense with the paralysis of indecision, ached for motion. Believing, if she stretched to suck his cock, the domina's compassionate pleasuring, might be replaced by more discipline, she remained still. He knew the teasing would excite his gasping lover, and eventually she began pleading.

"Oh please! Please, fill me up with that hard cock!! Please I need it inside me!!!"

He crawled around the bed, as the imploring commenced, and sat on their begging slaves bent knees. The bonded couples' intent new lover moved next to the raised hips while caressing her wriggling ass. With his love slave's cunt in the air, he could see her pleasure juices flowing down the welts on her groin, and he smiled. He began to fondle her perfectly situated pussy, rubbing up one lip, circling her puckering asshole, then down the other, on occasion working a digit inside the odiferous cunt. When her moans became guttural, he knew it was time. He took the beautiful stranger by the wrist and directed her hand from their captive's upturned ass down the hairless perineum to her hungry pussy. The next time they rounded their moaning slave's cooze; he slipped one each of their fingers inside the bound woman's cunt. When they did so, her ecstatic brain hardly registering the difference of size, as the two digits moved independently in, out, and all around her sex soaked pussy. On their next pass, her tormentors inserted two fingers each. The four digits danced with purpose, making her moans more bestial.

"Ahhh." He sighed, "Isn't she such a horny, lovely girl?" He asked the beautiful stranger as they played.

"Yes she is," was the reply "The smell of this is making me wet, too."

"As long as you don't lose focus, that's what we're supposed to do for her!" He hissed as he pulled his fingers out making sure she did not. "Every time you circle her pussy, do something different to her." He whispered as he lay down on his back.

"I am a woman, you know." She shot her retort.

Working his way under his inert lover's belly, ignoring the remark, he licked and kissed her well-kept patch of hair. Her swollen clit, and the other woman's digits sliding in and out of her soaking pussy were a more intoxicating sight than he had imagined. Lightly he began to tease the little nerve button, gradually working his full attention onto it.

Meanwhile the naked stranger was working a random pattern of inserting fingers into her bound captive's cunt. At the sporadic request for, "More, inside me!! Give me more!" by her charge, she eventually worked her thumb in as well. The slave writhed in ecstasy. Her passion so intense, she rocked her hips back against the extended hand of her tormentress, causing the prodding fingers to curl up, as they slid into her dripping pussy. Having never felt a twitching cunt surround her fist, the domina fell into a periodic state of awe.

He knew his woman's excitement, had seen it before, and could picture that far off look in her eyes. His cock was almost as hard as the day they first made love. She was a different person then, and the changes she had made to keep his attention were not easily attained. He loved her for them all the more he thought, feeling somewhat unworthy of her love, as he slid out from under her.

From the corner of the bed, he could see the look of ecstasy on his bound lover's face and the saliva dripping from her moaning lips. He had to feel them. As the recovered mistress' adept hands probed their slave's nether lust, he grabbed his bound lover by the hair, and spun her torso so that her breasts were facing him. He shoved his throbbing cock down her throat to the hilt, her vocal cords wrapping around the head of his pole, making her gasp for air between strokes, as his dick slid in and out of her mouth. Her nipples tingled at his manipulations, while fucking her face. The brilliance of the stars at night was nothing compared to the fireworks of sensations that filled her at this moment.

She had wanted his cock so badly, since they had arrived, but her lover had denied her of it, up to this point. Now her already overloaded consciousness, succumbed again as she climaxed with that thought amid the action. Her convulsing body, squirted cunt juice uncontrollably, soaking her beautiful tormentors' arm.

At the sight of his lovemate's climax, he knew he was over the edge. One… last… pump… and he exploded, shooting a huge load of spooge down her throat, draining him of his energies as well. He collapsed on the bed beside her limp body, one hand on her ass. Their new lover had never seen anything so powerful in her life. Her tension, which had built, while watching the pleasure fest she had been remotely part of, was amplified by the sight and the smell of fresh cum juice.

"Now it's my turn." She said to no one in particular.

After pulling her cunt soaked appendage free of the satiated slave's orifice, she rapidly untied her apparently spent captives' hands and rolled her onto her back. She then climbed on top of the submissive woman, forced her knees apart, and began sucking hungrily at the sopping hole beneath her, while grinding her crotch into her nexus' face. The captive woman slowly came back to life, squirming, licking, and moaning. The intensity of her slave's attentions, surprised the assailant, and caused her assault of the tongue to cease. The domina felt as if she were being devoured whole, as she flowed towards orgasm.

As the enthralled captive lay there, being forced to lick and suck the impassioned stranger's juices. She found herself wanting to taste the wetness, which startled her, but she did not stop. As the pungent aroma of cunt filled her nostrils, she became more aggressive. At her beautiful mistress' orgasm, the love slave could feel the cunt cum gushing into her eyes and down her face, as the exhausted servitor crumbled onto her. The warm sweaty skin against her chest felt good, and she began to gently caress her tormentress' back and buttocks.

His energy had been too depleted to respond. He just lay there grinning, while stroking his lover's neatly manicured mons, as she hungrily ravaged the dripping cunt above her, occasionally dipping a finger into her moist crevice. The scene had slowly encouraged his tumescence, after their new lover had finished, gotten off the bed, and began to dress. He slid on top of his half trussed lover, and inserted his semi-erect cock between her kneading thighs into her sopping pussy. She wanted to cum again, and he knew how to help her. He lay on top of her, slowly pivoting on her pelvis. Rubbing his prick around her clit, he could feel that it wouldn't be long before she was over the top again.

The beautiful stranger returned from the powder room after touching up her mascara.

"Wow, that was incredible!" She exclaimed. I would really love to stay, but I must be going. "Can we do it again some time?" She asked.

After receiving no reply during a short pause to enjoy the action on the bed, she said "I'll take that as a maybe"

She then let herself out, and hung the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on the knob in the hall.

Once she was gone, the two lovers lay there licking the juices off one another, while slowly building to yet another state of orgasmic bliss. Before coming for the final time that session, she looked up at him and said, "Next time, we're tying her up. I want to suck you off, while your balls bounce just out of reach of her tongue. That should drive us all mad."

Then she closed her eyes, and let the fireworks begin.

She was untied at last, and they were basking in the after-glow, taking in the view of the city from their hi-rise hotel room, when he whispered in her ear.

"Happy Valentines baby doll, I hope this was the best present anyone ever gave you. I love you."