Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Doug rose from the bed to get a towel to wipe her chest clean James redoubled his efforts on her pussy. He was now thrusting into her with the first to fingers of his right hand while actively sucking and lightly biting her clitoris and labia. With his left hand he was massaging her right buttock and moving closer and closer to her anus. She began thrusting her hips in rhythm with his fingers as her approaching climax neared. Knowing she was on the brink he grasped the base of the plug buried in her ass and began to rotate it against her sphincter. As her bucking grew more heated and he recognized the signs of approaching orgasm in her he firmly grasped the plug and carefully pulled. Her asshole stretched to allow passage of the flared bottom of the plug and then contracted around it as the plug was slowly removed. The sensation of her anus being stretched and followed by the slow luxurious slide of the glass against her sensitive rosebud was the last piece necessary to send her over the edge.

"Oh, fuck, yes! I'm cumming! Oh god, don't stop fucking me. Oh. Oh. Oh. YES!"

James continued thrusting his fingers in and out at a jackrabbit pace as her pussy spasmed around them. Slowly the contractions subsided as her orgasm completed. As she lay there panting James knew that continued stimulation would bring on cascading orgasms for the coed. He stood up and admired the slight glisten of her rouged skin in contrast to the garter and stockings. Watching as his partner wiped their shared lover clean of his jism he quickly pulled off his underwear and kicked them aside. Unrolling a condom onto his shaft he again positioned himself at the base of the king bed. Pulling her to the edge he placed her calves on his shoulders and placed his throbbing dick at the still slightly contracting opening of her pussy. He slowly inserted the full length watching as her pussy stretched slightly to accommodate this larger invader and then disappeared millimeter by millimeter into her tight pussy. As he began slowly thrusting in and out he ran his hands up her abdomen to her breasts undoing the clasp of the bra and watching as the bobbing of her breasts caused by his thrusts allowed it to fall to the sides. Completely free now, her breasts rolled out ever so slightly to the sides but remained firm and upright as only the tits of a twenty-one year old can. The continued thrusting caused them to roll gently toward and away from her chin until James grasped a nipple in each hand and pinched and stretched them sending delightful jolts of pleasure straight through her core.

Knowing there was plenty in store for the co-ed James didn't worry about holding himself back. Glancing over at Douglas he saw he was already beginning to recover and would soon be back to full hardness. He ceased his teasing of Alexis' nipples and moved his hand back to her hips and grasped them firmly. He began thrusting more forcefully pounding in and out using his hands to help make sure she didn't slide up the bed. Wanting this pounding too, Alexis moved her legs from his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist locking her ankles together behind his back. She began squeezing at the bottom of each thrust almost involuntarily contracting her pussy around his shaft as it plunged deep into her pussy. Feeling her legs securely around him James moved one hand to her ass and grabbed a handful of the luscious flesh and with the other applied pressure to her pubis with his palm and teased her clitoris with his thumb. A few seconds of this brought on another orgasm for her and she began a long drawn out moan of pleasure with incoherent mumblings of "oh god" and "yes".

The feel of her tight pussy contracting around his cock brought James to the edge of an orgasm of his own. As her orgasm subsided he began thrusting faster plunging in and out as his abdomen tightened with the familiar feeling of his approaching release. With a final thrust her buried himself into her twat and felt her muscles milking his cock as it began spasming deep inside her. The twitching of his cock against the walls of her pussy triggered another orgasm right on the heels of the last.

"Oh, goddammit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming again...oh...oh...mmmm."

James gently collapsed against her as his own orgasm began to subside. He propped himself on one elbow while cupping a breast with his other hand. He kissed her forehead then kissed a half moon around her face finally arriving at her mouth to give her a passionate, yet tender, kiss on the lips. They lay there for a few moments enjoying the rush of endorphins and basking in the natural high of mutual orgasm. After his erection had subsided he gently pulled out and with a last kiss got up to allow Doug to take his place. Doug had been busy while waiting for his refractory period and had already put on a condom and dropped an extra on the bed.

"In case you recover quickly," he winked. To Alexis he said, "Are you ready for some more?"

"I'm more than ready," she smiled. "I have been waiting for this for too long!"

"Turn over. I think it's time you changed positions a bit."

She rolled over onto her knees and lifted her nicely rounded posterior into the air. She pushed it a little higher into the air by resting her head on her arms and slightly arching her back opening herself up for him to have full access to her. He entered her slowly allowing her to slide onto him more than he pushed into her giving her full control of the pace. Once he was fully inside her they both stopped and just enjoyed the sensations for a moment before he slowly pulled almost all the way and then slowly pushed in again. He kept this pace giving a long slow thrust in and then slowly pulling almost all the way out for a time to give her a chance to build her up to the next orgasm as little more slowly and to focus the sensations. After a couple minutes of this James returned with his cock now bare and freshly cleaned. Doug waved him over towards the bed.

"You ready to taste some more cock, girl? You ready to be filled from both ends?"

"Mmmm. Oh yes, bring that delicious cock over here James. You know how much I love to go down on you!"

He positioned himself before her on his knees as she lifted herself up on one hand and grabbed the base of his slowly stiffening dick in her other. She took his flaccid member in her mouth bobbing swiftly up and down slickening the shaft with her saliva. She let it pop out of her mouth and ran her tongue around the tip pumping the base with her hand the entire time. As she worked on fluffing James, Doug quickened his pace in her pussy occasionally reaching forward to fondle her breast or tweak a nipple sending little additional jolts of pleasure into her already overloaded pleasure zones.

The sight of the young co-ed sucking off another man while he was buried in her pussy ramped up the eroticism of the experience tenfold for Doug. He was pistoning in and out and a pretty good pace but know he would have to back it off if he wanted to keep going for any amount of time. He slowed down stopping when he was fully inserted to allow his cock to adjust to the pressure of being buried in the tight confines of her pussy. Thinking ahead when he first returned to the bed he had grabbed some lube and made sure the anal plug was nearby. He poured a little of the lubricant on the fingers of one hand and then let some drip right onto her puckered asshole. She gasped slightly when the slightly cool liquid hit her sensitive rosebud but did not slow down her ministrations to James' cock. Next he took just one finger and slowly inserted it to the first knuckle knowing she should have no trouble accepting it as the plug had been pulled out only a short time before. He thrust it in and out counter to the thrusts of his cock in her pussy going slightly deeper each time. After he had been able to insert it fully and thrust several times that way he added the second finger and eventually a third. He kept this up as he watched James stiffen in the mouth of their shared friend and the sight of what he was doing behind her. Finally feeling she was about ready he withdrew his fingers and coated the plug with lube and placed it at the opening of her asshole. As he continued his languorous thrusting in her pussy he slowly inserted the plug being careful not to allow it to slide so deep as to close around the base. He delighted in watching her asshole stretch to accommodate the invader and was rewarded after only a few thrusts as he felt her pussy spasm around his cock and a muffled moan escaped from her lips as they were wrapped around James' dick. He stopped his thrusts and just enjoyed the sensations as her vagina pulsed around his cock giving him a wave of sensation up and down his shaft. As he felt the orgasm subside he glanced at James and saw that he was quite stiff again and probably had been for some time. He looked him in the eye and gave a nod.

"That's good, baby." James said to Alexis. "You have me good and ready to go and I don't think I could take much more. Are you ready to be completely filled?"

"You mean both of you at once? One of you in my pussy and one in my ass?" She asked lustily. "You both know that is something I have always wanted. Please. Please. Please. Do it!"

Knowing he was probably the closest to orgasm Doug decided he would remain in her pussy and allow James to enter the tighter confines of her ass. He pulled out and lay down on the bed while James rolled on another condom and began to apply some lubrication. Alexis mounted him cowgirl slowly lowering herself onto his shaft and playful bouncing up and down once she was in position. He closed his legs and she placed hers right next to his as he pulled her down on top of him. He kissed her gently as they waited for James to get into position. He climbed onto the bed behind her with his legs outside both. Doug held Alexis tightly while James gently grabbed the cheeks of her ass and lifted them up and out to open her up as much as possible. He applied a little more lube to her rosebud and then placed the tip of his cock at her opening. He slowly applied pressure feeling her stretch to accommodate the head and then suddenly it was past and he slid relatively easily inside. She gasped as he impaled her as the feeling of both holes being filled gave her a little mini orgasm. They rested there a moment as everyone got used to the sensations.

They then began a sexual seesaw as James' thrusts would push her up Doug's cock and as she pushed back down he would pull back and withdraw slightly. Soon they had a good rhythm going and it was as if there was one giant thrust that started in her ass and pushed through to her pussy and then she would impale herself in the reverse. Both men could not believe how much tighter she became as they could feel the others cocks through the walls of her pussy and ass. The sensations increased the pleasure seemingly a thousand fold and the speed of their thrusts increased as they knew it would not take long for any of them to reach orgasm again.

Alexis breached the wall first and cried out in ecstasy as the most powerful orgasm of the night rocketed through her. She let out a guttural wail as her pussy clenched around Doug's cock and her sphincter tightened around James. She stopped her riding of Doug's cock while the orgasm took over her body but it wasn't necessary as James thrusts continued her motions. Seconds later Doug climaxed as his cock pulsed deep in her vagina. He let out a deep moan as he placed his hands on either side of her face and muffled both their moans with a deep probing kiss.

The pulsing of Doug's cock sent vibrations straight through her torso and that coupled with the clenching of her anus around her cock was all it took to send James into the throws of ecstasy as well. He arched his back and with a teeth clenching grunt buried himself completely into her ass as his orgasm erupted from the end of his cock sending off a chain reaction within the coed as her ongoing orgasm intensified and he felt her muscles clenching even harder. She gave a guttural wail as she pulled her lips from Doug's.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh my God! Wha? Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh. My. God."

At this last she collapsed onto Doug with such force that she pulled off of James and he could see a thick stream of liquid leak from around Doug's cock as she came so hard that she squirted. Doug embraced her once more peppering her face with kisses while James slowly moved to lie next to Doug on the bed. As her orgasms finally subsided Alexis gingerly pulled herself off of Doug and rolled onto the bed between her two lovers. She turned and gave James a kiss before once more giving Doug a last kiss. Exhausted from the force of her orgasm she knew she would be unable to stand. She lay there basking in the glow of the strongest and best string of orgasms she had ever had brought to her by two of her best friends.

The men knowing she was spent got some towels and cleaned up the bed as best they could and took turns giving her a sponge bath with some warm wet washcloths from the bathroom before cleaning themselves up. As soon as that was done they once more lay down beside her and joined her in a double spoon.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my dear," Doug whispered to her.

"Thanks for the greatest gift ever to both of you," she smiled drowsily as she blissfully surrendered herself to the orgasm induced exhaustion. Both men smiled knowingly to each other and watched their amazing lover as she drowsed. They admired the curves and the view of the nymphet as she slept still wearing the stockings and garter, the perfect pairing of youthful beauty and sensual womanhood. It wasn't long before they joined her in blissful slumber.

****

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed creating it. I welcome all comments and suggestions as I am relatively new to this and would like to continue with better and better stories. Oh, and don't forget to vote! Thanks,

Cedarlooman