Valentine Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers

"Aidan, you are mine." Murron had never experienced such tight, searing heat. It was sublime, paradise, and he knew he would never want another. The man in his arms was truly the other half of his soul.

Murron's words were spoken hotly into his ear, and the heat of his breath seemed to scorch Aidan's very soul.

"Yours," he ceded on a sigh, content to lie that way forever. He felt loved, desired and completed in a way he never knew possible.

Murron began a careful slide backwards making Aidan restless, but as he thrust forward he brushed Aidan's jewel, making his lover cry out in delight. As his hips moved faster, urging him closer towards glory, Murron became lost in passion. It was ecstasy, it was destiny. He had never experienced this level of pleasure or depth of connection for any other than the special young man he loved. It seemed as though the tight sheath of Aidan's body had been designed especially for him or his flesh to fit perfectly inside his lover. Or just that they were made for each other.

Aidan twisted the linen in his hands, pushing back in instinctive movements, but Murron held his hips still and thrust with a controlled power. Aidan slowly became a being that existed for pleasure. The flames of passion burned higher, brighter, more intense, infusing Aidan's body with an almost irresistible need to erupt or combust. Murron's hand reached around and stroked his maleness, flicking a practised thumb over the increasingly sensitised head with every upstroke. Finally the fire within could be contained no more. Aidan erupted, his release fountaining free, his voice a scream of pure bliss. Dimly, he heard an echoing shout from the bigger male and he felt pulse after pulse of liquid fire filling him.

Murron kissed the man in his arms. Passion was currently no more smouldering embers but he knew it would take but a look from Aidan to fan them back into an inferno. He felt himself slip from paradise and he so he turned and cradled his new husband to his chest, stroking the slim arm that draped leadenly across his waist. So soft and yet so strong, he thought. He smiled into sated sienna depths.

"I thought the Valentine Ball would be my doom," Aidan whispered, his throat hoarse from screaming. "Instead it brought me my destiny. I love you so much, Murron."

"And I you. I never thought that answering Donal's plea for help would lead me to my heart's desire and yet I have it here in my arms. Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet."

"Happy Valentine's Day," Aidan replied.

Their lips met and Murron moved to take his place between his husband's spread thighs once more. As their tongues sinuously slid against one another, passion ignited anew and, as darkness fell, the sound of lovers lost in mutual pleasure permeated long into the night.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers