Valentine, Be Mine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When at last he was sated, R.N. and I rose from the bed and stood next to my bound boyfriend. His gaze was more apprehensive than angry. If his cock had been any harder, it would have shattered. I picked up R.N.'s dripping, semi-flaccid fuckstick and showed it to Vince.

"Now that's what I'm talkin' about," I crowed. "This is a man who really knows how to satisfy a woman. Still, I can't send him home like this; it would make a mess in his pants. I can't have his wife see him this way; she might not allow him to come out and play anymore. What's a girl to do?"

Without waiting for a reply, I pressed the cock to Vince's lips and pushed. At the same time, I grasped his balls with my free hand and gave a little squeeze, just enough to convince him to play nice with the other kids. He responded by relaxing his clenched jaws, allowing R.N.'s cock to fill his mouth. Words cannot express the range of emotions that embraced me as I watched Vince clean that cock, never taking his eyes from mine. I suspected this of him from the very first, when he ripped away my panties, exposing my sex to him and his mammoth hunk of manmeat had lurched between my thighs. I liked R.N. a lot, but if I were at all capable oflovinga man, it would be the one tied helplessly to the chair before me.

I escorted Steven – 'Mr. Right Now' and I were finally on a first-name basis - to the door around 3AM and gave him a final lingering kiss. Although unbidden, he insisted on showering me with a four-figure token of his appreciation. We all have our little twists. In our telephone conversations, it had come to light Steven had lost his wife to a man much like Vince. This was 'payback' for him, a kind of ad hoc therapy no licensed psychiatrist could ever offer, even at twice the price. Damn; maybeIhad a future as a therapist! Did it bother me that he seemed to envision me as a 'pro' of a different stripe? I suppose it should have, but it didn't seem to bother him; there was no denying the glint of satisfaction in his eyes. It hadn't exactly been a bad time for me, either, so who was I to pick nits? I closed the door gently behind him, then turned, smiling, to address the other 'sick twist' in my immediate existence....

There were, perhaps, three or four steps between the door and my trussed-like-a-turkey companion. I stretched that distance out for all it was worth, slithering towards him like a snake stalking its prey, rolling my hips generously to and fro. His apprehension had morphed into genuine fear. I had seen him,madehim do something he would never admit to in a million years; not and keep any semblance of male pride. I understood that emotion perfectly. I had had sex with women and had made love to my wife more times than I could count. They had all been satisfying experiences, but this was the first time I had ever heldpowerover another human being. To say the least, the feeling was... intoxicating.

It was time to ratchet that power up another notch. I laid Steven's 'token' on the bedside table in full view of Vince's astonished eyes. With my best come-hither smile, I straddled his thighs and slowly descended, making contact with his plum-sized knob right on target. I settled onto his lap with a satisfying sigh, enveloping his spear with my loose, sloppy love nest. Once fully seated, I wriggled around a bit, delighting in the softsquishas his cock was bathed in the satiny wetness of another man's cum. My eyes were locked on his. I could almost hear his thoughts. It was time to have some fun with this.

"I could ruin you," I intoned softly, rising up and down on his rod. "I could 'out' you to your friends, family, everyone who knows you. 'My gayboy husband has a thing for chicks with dicks. He gets off watching his wife getting fucked by other men, gettingpaidto be fucked by other men. He has a thing for sloppy seconds. He loves tosuck cock and swallow cum.If I wanted him to, he would even take it up the ass for me – and I would make him worship me for it.'

"If I told them that, your reputation would be shot. You would lose everything; your job, your friends and family, and the respect of everyone who knows you. Your life, as you know it, would be over. I have you by the balls, Lover, and I'm not letting you go."

Some would call this 'catharsis'. With only a few changes to the script, I was verbalizing the words I could envision Joanna speaking to me. Would they have had the same effect on me as they were having on a bound, helpless, hyper-aroused Vince? We went on like this for some time; not the fierce, frantic pummeling of before, but a slow, languorous fuck, laced with obscenities, taunts to his 'manliness' and other verbal abuse. I controlled all the action and was taking my own sweet time to get him off. When he came, it was even more intense that before, flooding my insides with thick, creamy spunk. Did I cum too?Oh, yeahhhhh....

I wasn't done with him yet. Climbing off his softening member, I stepped to one side, judging his seated height in the straight-backed chair. I took a pillow from the bed and dropped it on the floor a couple of feet behind him. Stepping around in front of the chair, I planted one stiletto-heeled foot dead-center in his chest and thrust sharply. He toppled backward, chair and all, landing with a crash like a tree falling to the forest floor. My aim was perfect; his head hit the pillow squarely, softening the impact. I settled onto his face and lifted his head to me, burying mouth and nose deeply into my essence.

"Eat me," I commanded softly. "Clean me out. You know you want to, like a good little gayboy."

He did just that. I pushed down with my muscles, expelling his and Steven's goo into his eager mouth. This whole notion was so wildly improbable, it defied belief. There was nothing remotely gay about Vince in appearance or behavior. Under any other circumstances, he could have snapped me in half like a twig. If there was any one man I would surrender myself to for protection and succor, this would be the one – and feel utterly safe in his arms. Yet here we were, gripped tightly in the thrall of a Femdom/submissive-cuckold scene and loving it. Never underestimate the power of fantasy.

It was a struggle to return the chair to its upright position; after all, Vince is a very big boy and I'm not. I resumed my perch astride his lap; this time, atop his masculine bulk, not impaled on it. If he had still been hard, it would have hurt him. I took a certain smug satisfaction in being able to so thoroughly satiate my man. His eyes were still furtive, seeking reassurance.

"You wouldn't... really..." he began.

"Damn right I would," I interjected, encircling his head with both hands and kissing him deeply, then releasing our liplock. "If you treated me badly, took me for granted, or gave me any grief whatsoever, I wouldn't hesitate to 'out' you to the four corners of the earth, with your 'boyfriend' as my witness. Absent that..."

I wriggled my ass in his crotch and smirked.

"... your secret is safe with me – just as I entrust you with mine. Whatever we do together is nobody's business but ours. Don't let me down, Lover."

I untied him, climbed off his lap and helped him to his feet. A little vigorous rubbing restored circulation in his limbs; then he swept my up in his powerful arms like a rag doll and cradled me there. I instinctively put my arms around his neck and gazed into those incredible blue eyes expectantly. His kiss rocked my world. I could only hope mine did the same for him. Eventually, he put me down. We got him dressed and I walked him to the door. It was only 4AM; I could still get a good two, maybe three hours of sleep. Then again, his parting kiss at the door all but blew me out of my fetish heels. I might not get to sleep at all....

Music from my clock radio roused me from a deep slumber.That was some dream,I thought to myself. I shifted on the bed and felt the tug.... Looking down, I saw supple black latex, much of its Armor-all-ed sheen rubbed off after a long night. My stockinged feet were still strapped into those killer stilettos. My ass was...oh gawd. I hadn't even slipped under the covers before going out like a light. I fell back and just stared at the ceiling in incredulity.

"I can't believe I did that...again," I groaned to no one in particular.

I knew I had; the memories were still fresh and the evidence, irrefutable.Why? I couldn't remember getting dressed, nor even making the decision to, much less deciding it was okay to resume my 'career' as an insatiable, lascivious slut. That was bad enough; the icing on the cake was, it hadn't really been that bad. In fact....

I wiggled my butt beneath me, summoning up memories of the night just past. I smiled a little, then erased that shitty grin just as fast.

"Jeezus," I moaned, slapping my forehead.

I reached into the top drawer of the bedside table, pulled out the phone book, and started looking for yet another motel.

12