Valentine Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaena
Kaena
27 Followers

Undoing his pants, she slid her hand inside and around his cock, making him moan in return and press his body against her. He quickly removed his pants and moved between her legs, his knee opening her up to him. She moaned at the feel of his hard cock as it pressed against her thigh.

He paused before entering her, his hard cock throbbing as he leaned over and kissed her again, his tongue playfully sliding against hers. She moaned and arched her back towards him, wanting to feel him deep inside her. Kissing her passionately, he slid into her, drawing a groan of pleasure from her lips. Her pussy tightened instantly around his cock as she moved her hips against him, drawing him deeper inside her.

He moaned as he began to thrust into her, her hips moving in rhythm with his. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him against her. She moaned as she felt him brush against her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She could feel her orgasm begin to build as she felt his cock begin to throb deep inside her.

The sudden tightening of her pussy as her she came pushed Devon over the edge. Their cries filled the room as they reached climax together, Serena arching wildly beneath him as her orgasm surged through her body, his fervent thrusting sending her over the edge again and again.

Devon collapsed against her as their orgasms finally subsided, trying to catch his breath. He groaned at the sensitive feel of his cock as he pulled out of her, shuddering at the pleasure it brought him.

"That was amazing," he said softly when he finally managed to catch his breath. Serena could only manage a slight nod in reply, her body still singing with the pleasure he had given her. Smiling she sat up on the couch and leaned against the back, her breasts heaving as she finally caught her breath. She looked over at Devon with a mischevious on her face and moved to climb into his lap, her hot lips trailing along his neck. The date had gone better than she ever imagined, but, the night was still young.

Kaena
Kaena
27 Followers
12